Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Rise 2.0 | Warriors Adopts | Closing - Page 73

Postby canadianhowl » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:29 am

Not sure if this would count as a redeemable ticket but what if we have a HM? I don’t have enough that it would have given me a custom under the guidelines set but would I be able to use the one that I have now for a semi-custom or does it not count.

The rules stated you need I believe five for a semi custom and I only have one. Would that get me anything or no?
              ╔═══════════════╗

{ he/they - adult }
              Hi! My name is Zander!
              I've been drawing for years
              I mostly draw cats!
              Be nice to crabs!
              { stars - TH }

╚═══════════════╝
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:11 am

dascanadiansparkle wrote:
    Not sure if this would count as a redeemable ticket but what if we have a HM? I don’t have enough that it would have given me a custom under the guidelines set but would I be able to use the one that I have now for a semi-custom or does it not count.

The rules stated you need I believe five for a semi custom and I only have one. Would that get me anything or no?

No, unfortunately if you don't have enough for at least a semi custom (5+) it won't get anything. ^^'
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albino polar bear » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:05 am

Last edited by albino polar bear on Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
albino polar bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:06 am

albino polar bear wrote:I have three HMs. Could I combine those with someone's who has two and then we could share the cat?

No. We do not allow trading or transferring of HMs.

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:54 am

Is there somewhere that lists who has what ( custom/item wise )
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:31 am

Rescue2001 wrote:Is there somewhere that lists who has what ( custom/item wise )

You can check the previous event threads for confirmation, but there is no official list.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:38 am

I'm coming back from my hiatus just to post here. I'm very sad to see Rise go, but I ultimately understand this move is for the best. I owe my renewal in my writing and art to Rise. I also met some amazing users through this community. Thank you for sharing Rise with CS <3

That said, I still plan on using the challenges and the leveling system on my clan despite Rise being closed. And If I'm understanding this correctly... if I want to acquire more Rise characters from now on, if I trade or am gifted a Rise character, that OC will need to be on new lines and not in the official Rise lines, correct? Or am I understanding this wrong?
Last edited by BlueEyedKite on Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:17 am

Hey all! Just wanted to say I enjoyed this community while I was a part of it, and super loved being an artist for you. If you have any scar requests (or other requests) please let me know! I'm easiest to reach on discord (Tendency #3620).

<3
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:18 pm

Thank you all <3
I can't believe the absolutely magnificent push from our Rise artists to provide such a large number of adopts as a send off. After today, there will be no more adopts or new orders. Owed responsibilities will be taken care of and contests will be judged. Rise will be officially closed later tonight (midnight, I guess).

I just wanted to make sure I got a post in as a final thank you and a final reminder.

• You may use official Rise art reference for personal use only on ChickenSmoothie, ToyHouse, your personal Rise websites, and Artfight. Do not upload them to deviantart or social media. Always provide credit by linking back to this thread, please!

• Rise cats still may not be sold. If you give your cat away, you may not give it away with the original art.
(Exception: If someone was a part of the Rise community before it closed and owns Rise cats already, they may use the official artwork if the cat is transferred to them.)

• Ask the artist for permission before transferring your cat into other closed species. This is a CS rule concerning art use. It is not exclusive to Rise, and it is common courtesy. (Check page 77 for more extensive explanation).

• You may, of course, draw/order art and new references for your characters. You may give them scars, change build/breed, give items, etc (do not edit the official art... do so on a different reference.) They are your characters.

• Always credit the original designer.

hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alucardigan » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:15 pm

thank you Dia, and everyone Ive met and talked to here. Ive been incredibly absent from Rise and Chickensmoothie itself due to real life and this is a bit of a kick in the gut - I love/d Rise and its community so much - but I know the importance of taking care of yourself. I truly wish you all the best.

if anyone wants to get in contact with me for any reason, please PM me and I'll get back to you when I can 💕

Image Image Image Image

RIP Garona 2016-2019
Alucardigan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me