Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby iStarz & Everly » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:03 am

previously.....

NightPaw padded out from the brush he was hiding in, his mother right behind him. She had found him just as he was running back towards the group after hearing ShadeStar's call. She had practically tackled him and pulled him into the bushes. They didn't hear the eagle for some time now and had decided to head towards the group to make sure everyone was alright.
It didnt take long for the pair to find the patrol. NightPaw was quickly pounced on by his sisters, making sure he was unharmed. After a bit of reassurance from the group that everyone was uninjured, they took a break and took part in eating the eagle and scraps that SoulShadow had found. The bird was heavy and they still had a long way to go before nightfall and the prey would only slow them down.
Once everyone was full, they set off again, finally reaching the inner part of the territory, where the large oak guarding the camp entrance was now on sight.

*** a moon later, around nightfall ***

MoonGaze crawled out from the roots of the entrance tree. Quickly glancing behind her to make sure she wasn't being followed, she trotted off into the trees. Heading east towards the river, she was meeting her sister tonight, they hasmd started meeting once a moon since she was taken to ShiverClan. Even she decided to stay, they kept up with that. As she reached the river, she paused again, waiting for her sister to show herself and signal it was okay to cross the border.
Ripple soon appeared, but she wasn't alone, Rain was trailing behind her. MoonGaze frowned, but began to cross over into tribe territory. She nuzzled her sister before sitting down, turning to Rain.
"What are you doing here?" She mewed to the young tom.
"Well, actually..." Ripple hesitated, looking a little nervous.
"We're mates." Rain replied when he saw Ripple's hesitation. "Ripple wanted to tell you."
"Ripple, Rain, that's wonderful." MoonGaze grinned, trying to be convincing. But inside, her heart was hurting, she adored Rain. They had only really met a pawful of times, but she felt like they had connected, even just a little bit. But she knew that they couldn't be together, she wasn't part of the tribe anymore.
"Really! It's so nice to hear you say that." Ripple mewed, touching noses with her sister.

Just then, her heard some rustling in the reeds near the far bank, before SoulShadow appeared. "MoonGaze..." He mewed sternly. "Let's go."
[ 413 words ]

--cats on patrol
1]MoonGaze | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
2]Ripple | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
3]Rain | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
4]SoulShadow | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
5][url=link]name[/url] | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
6][url=link]name[/url] | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

--level 1
experience: 98/200

--inventory
1x vole [+2fp]
2x scraps [+1fp] -1
1x mouse [+2fp]
1x shrew [+2fp]
1x eagle [+5fp]

----------

1x Goldenrod [healing wounds; poultice]
1x Lamb's Ear [gives a cat strength]
2x Parsley [cures bellyache/stops milk production]
1x Raspberry Leaves [eases pain/stops or slows bleeding]
--items in inventory used
Any items used this post (or eaten)
ate; eagle (5 fp), 1x scraps (1 fp) fed, ShadeStar, SageFur, JaggedClaw, LionStep, SoulShadow, & NightPaw
--predators:
Common;
- ravens/crows
- raccoons
- mink/weasles
- ferrets/pine martens
- fox (red or grey)
- falcons/kestrels
- hawks
- gopher snakes [non-venomous]
- bull snakes [non-venomous]
Uncommon;
- rattlesnakes [venomous]
- wolverine
- coyotes
- cougars
- great horned owls
- eagles
Rare;
- ospreys
- badger
- bobcats
- lynx
- wolves
- black bears

I'm picking my own!
new prey:
1 FP items
- mice
- voles
- shrews
- chipmunks
- song birds(chickadees, finches, grosbeaks)
- shiners/minnows

2 FP items
- squirrels
- garter snakes
- ferrets/pine martens
- pikas
- marmots
- trout (brook, rainbow, brown)
- ducklings

3 FP items
- ptarmigans
- turkey chicks
- quail
- whitefish
- goslings (goose chicks)
- cowbirds
- arctic grayling

4 FP items
- cotton-tail rabbits
- snowshoe hares
- grouse
- pheasants
- channel catfish

5 FP items
- eagle
- hawk
- ring-neck ducks

new predators:
Common;
- ravens/crows
- raccoons
- mink/weasles
- ferrets/pine martens
- fox (red or grey)
- falcons/kestrels
- hawks
- gopher snakes [non-venomous]
- bull snakes [non-venomous]
Uncommon;
- rattlesnakes [venomous]
- wolverine
- coyotes
- cougars
- great horned owls
- great grey owls
- eagles
Rare;
- ospreys
- badger
- bobcats
- lynx
- wolves
- black bears

Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? No
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndjaw » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:16 pm

the rain had ceased for the moment, giving way to a mist that rolled in on cold, forked tongues. below the dark trees that swayed on tightrope trunks, a lone figure walked into the fog. with ears folded back and eyes narrowed to needles, yewstar trudged along the damp ground. the pine needles below his paws sifted almost noiselessly; nevertheless, the hairs on his neck pricked at the slightest of sounds. why was he so on edge? were these not the same woods he wandered in his younger days?

his thoughts were interrupted before the answer could be reached. a twig had snapped toward his left. slinging his body round, yewstar faced whatever threat had made itself apparent. but nothing came from the thick mist. and with a hesitant sniff of the air, yewstar realized that it carried nothing but the ever-present scent of water and cedar trees.

with a deft lash of his tail, the tom smoothed his posture and carried forward. what was he looking for? prey... he thought dimly. ah, yes! he might need to eat soon. but would he find anything in these woods?

[ 189 words ]

--cats on patrol
yewstar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
explore 1/3 without eating
--level 0
experience: 0

--inventory
prey | 1-4 FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
n/a
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)

i'm picking my own prey!
new prey:
1FP ;; songbird, mouse, shrew, mole, pika, bird eggs
2FP ;; quail, pigeon, avocet, gull, trout, chicks
3FP ;; hare, marmot, rat, pheasant, squirrel
4FP ;; puffin, duck, salmon, gopher
new predators:
common ;; bobcat, coyote, fox, hawk
uncommon ;; eagle, cougar, weasel
rare ;; wolf, bear, twolegs
would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? yes!

|
|
|
|
|
╔═════════════════════╗
xx ѕhє/hєr | αdult
xxgo read hunter's unlucky
xxby abigail hilton and
xxmaybe you'll calm down

Imagexxx

╚═════════════════════╝
houndjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:44 am

Game Mechanic Update
    As of today (6/22) there is a new addition to the explore code -- We are now asking users to link their last explore post and response to that post. This new addition will really help our writing team with keeping track of things like the predator cool down and hunger especially! (:
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BigFrog4231 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:48 pm

Flower insisted on walking by themself the rest of the way back to camp, but Sun insisted she help support them while Snow takes the lead. They agree and limp the way back to camp with the help of Sun with the rest of the patrol watching out and making sure no other beavers followed them back. Songbird stayed close to Flower, asking if they were okay every now and again and worrying like a new queen. Snow told the rest of the patrol she would hurry to the camp and let Cloud and Flame know in advance that Flower would need medical attention and padded ahead, slipping into the camp while Flower sat down exhausted, breathing heavily while the patrol either slip in after Snow or stay behind and watch their leader.

Flame came out of the camp and looked over to Flower, tsking while inspecting their shoulder. Flower held his breath, worried it would be broken, but Flame explained that it would just need rest. ``You're pride is too strong, Flower, you should have let more cats help you walk. Sun, help them to my den while we get it ready``, she rasped out while turning around, walking slowly to the healer's den. Sun helped the leader stand up and limp their way into the herb scented den, setting them down gently on the soft nest made by Flame. Cloud was pawing through the dried herbs hanging up- a new addition to the den since Flame's arrival. Eventually she pulled out daisy leaf and pushed it Flower's way, and snagged some lamb's ear, too. ``The daisy leaf will ease the pain, and take this afterwards, it will give you strength``, she spoke calmly, clearly not worried about the injury. Flower's nerves eased as they ate the bitter herbs and laid down, resting their head on their paws.

Flame sat outside of the den and flicked her tail towards Cloud, calling her over. Cloud padded outside of the den and sat down next to her old mentor, peering back into the den every once and a while. ``Good choice on the herbs, I would have picked the same. Giving them the lamb's ear was a good idea``, the old she-cat rasped. Cloud nodded and her fur puffed out with pride. Songbird walked over to the pair, a worried look painted on his face. ``Will they be okay? It looked pretty bad when they got hit...`` Flame nodded her head, telling him that his mate would be fine and that he shouldn't worry. Songbird thanked the two and walked in, laying down next to his mate and resting.
--------------------------------
Snow nosed her way through the fresh-kill pile and picked up a shrew and a squirrel, passing Bird on her way to Sun. Bird looked a lot better after their rest, and was walking over to Petal who was eating a shrew herself. Snow dropped the squirrel in front of Sun, who gladly accepted it. Snow sat down next to Sun and began to take slow bites of the shrew as Sun began to eat the squirrel. ``I really appreciate it Snow, thank you``, the she-cat spoke through a full mouth. Snow finished her shrew and purred in response, licking her lips clean. The two sat there for a while before Robin burst out of her den, bouncing over to Petal and Bird. ``Petal, can we please go out on a patrol! I wanna go explore!`` Petal sighed and gave Bird a quick lick behind the ear before stretching out and standing up. ``We can go as long as you can get some other cats to go with us, after that beaver attack I'm a little worried about smaller patrols going out...`` Robin was already racing over to Sun and Snow before Petal was finished speaking, asking the resting shes if they would join the two on the patrol. Snow agreed and Sun said she would tag along, both walking over to the exit while Petal rallied Robin over to them. ``Stay safe!`` Morning dew meowed out, Acorn adding in an ``or else!`` jokingly.

Robin was racing through the meadow with Petal just behind her, with Snow and Sun watching carefully. ``It makes you glad your kits are grown, huh?`` Sun mews jokingly, bumping her flank on Snows. Snow purrs, amused, but her expression softens shortly after. ``Ah, what's wrong? You miss those little balls of energy? Pebble sure was a handful, huh?`` Sun asks. Snow just shrugs and begins to pad out into the meadow, following after Petal and Robin. ``I don't miss fussing over them, I'm just worried about Cloud... She's been acting differently after becoming the healer's apprentice. I wish she didn't take her duty so seriously``, the white she-cat muttered to Sun. Sun pressed up against Snow comfortingly, and told her that it'll all turn out fine. She raced off after Petal and Robin, and Snow follow suite, keeping a close eye on Robin.
[ 826 words ]

--cats on patrol
Snow that coats the ground | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
Sun at winter horizon | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: N
Petal dancing in breeze | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
Robin that flies in sky | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 3
experience: 264

--inventory
Full inventory can be found here under 'Explore Inventory' tab ^^
Lamb's ear | x1 | Flower that grows under tree
Daisy leaf | x1 | Flower that grows under tree
Shrew | x1 | Snow that coats the ground
Squirrel | x1 | Sun at winter horizon
Shrew | x1 | Petal dancing in breeze
-- active quests:
N/A

I'm picking my own!
new prey:
bug | 1FP
scraps | 1FP
mouse | 2FP
vole| 2FP
shrew| 2FP
small fish| 2FP
small lizards| 2FP
squirrels| 3FP
small birds| 3FP
frogs| 3FP
salamanders| 3FP
rabbits| 4FP
large birds| 4FP
groundhogs| 4FP
new predators:
foxes, raccoons, snakes, opossums, hawks, eagles, badgers, beavers
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? Yes

I want to risk death!
Username: BigFrog4231
Clan link: The Tribe of Singing Wind | The Star Striders
Last edited by BigFrog4231 on Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
mac !! he/xem
``i like everything, im a great cool``

adult
⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅

est
transmasc
ImageImagexxxx

TH || LISTOGRAPHY
tokenz 4 art- open
TVR || TMA || BGG

⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅
BigFrog4231

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:12 am

Shoreclan
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

It's a new season for Shoreclan. The cats are eager now that Newleaf has rolled around -- the beach is brighter and warmer, the plants in the forest are beginning to flourish, more prey is emerging from their homes. The trees are beginning to grow bright green leaves, and the buds of flowers are beginning to show but not yet blossoming. The warmer weather encourages the cats to get out of camp more, specifically for the daily patrols throughout the territory.

Before they started off for the day, the patrol gathered around the fresh-kill pile. Embersnow and Blueberrynose shared a rabbit (50% to 30% hunger points). Tempestslash decided on a small shrew (50% to 30% hunger points). Tigershine and Streambrook were a bit more ambitious and thought they didn't need any prey -- they would catch prey instead.

The three cats finished their meals and briefly groomed themselves, their hunger very much satisfied. Once they were clean and had more energy, Tempestslash motioned for the cats to follow her.

As always, Embersnow and Blueberrynose began gossiping with each other. Tigershine was somewhat interested in the gossip, but he kept getting distracted by his mate Streambrook, who was weaving his tail around the other tom's long, fluffy tail. Tempestslash was becoming a little annoyed by all of the distractions and how unfocused the group was.

"Come on, guys. It's Newleaf! Keep your eyes peeled for some prey and herbs," Tempestslash ordered.
[ 238 words ]

--cats on patrol
Tempestslash | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: No
Embersnow | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: No
Blueberrynose | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: No
Tigershine | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: No
Streambrook | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: No

--level 3
experience: 253/400

1 rabbit (2 FP for Embersnow & Blueberrynose)
1 shrew (2 FP for Tempestslash)

-- active quests:
none

--inventory
eagle | 5 FP | x1
mouse | 1 FP | x2
rabbit | 4 FP | x2
scraps | 1 FP | x2
shrew | 2 FP | x2

alder bark | eases toothaches | x1
bindweed | binds sticks | x1
broom | used in poultices | x1
cobweb | stops bleeding | x2
coltsfoot | eases breathing | x1
deadly nightshade | poison | x1
deathberries | poison | x1
holly berries | poison | x1
lovage | helps cure coughs | x1
mint | hides death scent | x1
rush | binds broken bones | x1
sorrel | traveling herb | x1
stinging nettle | reduces swelling | x1
tansy | helps cure coughs | x1
wild garlic | extracts poison | x1
willow bark | eases pain | x1
yarrow | extracts poison | x1
I'm picking my own!
new prey:
minnow | 1FP
trout | 2FP
salmon | 2FP
squirrel | 3FP
quail | 3FP
condor | 4FP
new predators:
fox, cougar, sea lion, jellyfish
current inventory converted? no

I want to risk death!
Username: SilentMelody
Clan link: Shoreclan
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:42 pm

Clan of Roaring Silence

Last reply

The death of Badgerstar.

Several moons passed since the rebuilding of The Clan Shrouded in Mist, now known as The Clan of Roaring Silence due to the absence making the lack of cat noise in the valley deafening. Badgerstar was a charismatic leader, though he was still quite clumsy in both the way he lead and physically. Despite only being 45 moons he was already on his last life, though that fact he kept quiet. The only cats that knew about his lifespan was Ghosteyes the medicine cat, Saberfang the deputy, Lynxtuft his first recruit and Silvercloud his guardian. It was hard to hide it from Lynxtuft, especially since their first leaf-bare was so harsh. Through the entire stretch, he refused to eat so that her kits would survive. During his journey to collect his now adult children, Birdsong and Mistwing from Dreamcloud, he has actually lost a few lives from pushing his body too far.

Loosing four in total during his first season as leader. The second season was met with his first run in with the clan to the east. Dreamcloud had warned him of them and what they did to the clan as well as the role they played in its demise. His first meeting with the notoriously territorial clan went as well as anyone could have guessed, ending in Badgerstar loosing a life protecting his apprentice, Cerberuspaw. Though little did he know, Cerberuspaw wasn’t actually in danger as he approached the leader of The Clan of the Forgotten Hollow’s two wolves. It was the first test to see how he would react to a kit who wasn’t born into his clan being in danger. Cerberuspaw was the son of the wicked deputy of the rival clan, being groomed since birth to infiltrate and cause damage to the once extinct clan. As soon as she found out about the clan’s resurrection, she decided to try and eliminate it once again and had Cerberuspaw for the pure purposes of destroying it again while it was still weak. She thought they wouldn’t have had enough time to build a strong enough clan to survive the loss of their leader. Unfortunately she was wrong, and his death would make them stronger with Saberstar as their leader holding a grudge.

Because of Silvercloud it was hard for anyone to get near Badgerstar after he lost a life to The Clan of the Forgotten Hollow’s wolves and was on his 5th life. Unfortunately his 6th life was taken by the infection later since at the time they didn’t have a medicine cat. Luckily for them Peakclan to the north had an excellent medicine cat apprentice program and had an excess of medicine cats. As one received her warrior name, she decided to leave her twin behind and go where she was truly needed in the clan below. The clan appreciated Ghosteyes as she tended their wounds and cured their sicknesses from the harsh leaf-bare. During this time, Badgerstar came clean to her about how many lives he had left as his longest friend Lynxtuft and guardian Silvercloud watched over him. His deaths starting to take a role on his body, joints developing arthritis which he hid well from the rest of the clan. Cerberuspaw, a kit at the time had been listening in and relayed the message to his mother to start their scheming. Meanwhile the voice of the ancestral founder of The Clan of the Forgotten Hollow, Hollowstar who was banished to the dark forest was whispering in his ear.

Cerberuspaw was often made fun of or avoided by other kits and apprentices because of his second tail. Being seen as a ‘cursed cat’ even in his own clan due to his abnormality. That along with the fact he wasn’t afraid of and that Wolfstar’s wolves seemed to care for him, made Cerberuspaw the perfect successor for leader. Despite being named deputy, his mother would never be allowed to ascend to the position of leader. The way that the more British clan was ran was by order of who was strongest. Even amongst the warriors there was a ranking system that determined how they treated each other, and that system was who ever was physically strongest. Though his mother wasn’t weak by any means, she was made deputy because of her mind, being an excellent strategist and planner. She controlled how the clan operated, telling cats where they could hunt to avoid over hunting areas and what areas to avoid because of her knowledge of predator territories and behavior. Despite this she still commanded respect, having a wicked temper and able to take down most of the warriors due to battle strategy, though she was physically unable to beat the larger cats and would be ousted if she ever tried to become leader because of that. So she decided to take control another way, by having her offspring completely under her claw and run the clan from the shadows. Of course she would never kill Wolfstar since he was the direct descendant of Hollowstar who she revered more than any cat in StarClan due to his completely annihilation of his rivals through any means necessary. She was a patient queen and would wait her turn for Cerberuspaw to reign, supporting and manipulating him along the way.

As the moons passed, Cerberuspaw went to Badgerstar and begged for him to be his mentor since the rest of the clan treated him differently and with him he felt safe. Though it didn’t last long, Badgerstar genuinely cared about him and did his best to teach the young cat. Newleaf brought with it rain and the river that flows through the heart of camp flooded a bit. This is where Badgerstar lost his next life, always the first to jump into help since his lives were expendable. Saving a kit that fell in while playing too close, he lost his 7th life drowning while keeping it above water and tossing it to shore before being swept all the way down stream. On the long journey home he was attacked by a bear and was left on his final life. Having a new scar on his back from being attacked by the bear, it was obvious he had lost at least two lives in the ordeal. Most of the clan believed he was on his 4th life at most due to his age and not being around during his first season as leader, so it was a shock when upon being checked on after being tended to that night by his apprentice Cerberuspaw, he was found dead with a pile of death berries next to him and no sign of Cerberuspaw.

After the vigil and other ceremonies of The Clan of Roaring Silence, including the larger cats moving his body to the bottom of the large waterfall to add his paw print on a smooth stone pulled from the river to the pile of them behind the waterfall in the small cave that protected them from the elements. Ghosteyes performed the ceremony, chewing up the black berries that temporarily stained her fur black instead of its usual red from the happier ceremonies. Not knowing of Cerberuspaw’s true origins, a search party was organized by Silvercloud to track him down and get answers. Luckily the rain hadn’t washed his scent away so he as well as 5 of the best trackers began their search. They kept their eye out for any danger as well as any prey to stash on the way to find the apprentice. Among their ranks were Peachnose, Hawkflight, Lynxtuft, Bravetalon and Vampirefang. Being the most senior warrior there as well as the best tracker, Vampirefang took the lead with Bravetalon by his side and Silvercloud covering the back of the patrol to avoid ambush as they made their way towards the boarder of The Clan of the Forgotten Hollow. Being just an apprentice made Cerberuspaw slow and they would see him join Wolfstar’s wolves as though he knew them well and was escorted up the steep banks of the valley over the boarder into The Clan of the Forgotten Hollow, leaving the sorrowful and angry cats with more questions than answers. They knew the wolves attacked Badgerstar before and didn’t want to risk the consequences of calling out to Cerberuspaw and potentially being attacked by them so returned to camp without answers.

[1400words]

xxxxxxxxxx--cats on patrolxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx--level 2 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExperience: (3/300 EXP)
xxxxxxxx________________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx___________________
Vampirefang | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick:N
Lynxtuft | HP 100% | HUP 50% | Sick: N
Silvercloud | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Peachnose | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Bravetalon | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Hawkflight | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N

Any items used this post (or eaten)
ex. food, herbs, explore items
N/A
--predators:
Hawks, Owls
Foxes, Coyotes, Dogs, Wolves
Cottonmouth’s
Badger

-- Prey
Mice, rats, shrew, vole
Moles, squirrels, snakes
Fish of varying sizes, frogs
Various birds, rabbits

-- active quests:
None

--inventory

Minnow | 1 FP | x1
Shrew | 2 FP | x1
Mouse | 2 FP | x1
Squirrel | 2 FP | x1
Small Hawk | 4 FP | x1
Hawk | 5 FP | x1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bright-eye | Mix with lovage to help cure coughs. | x1 Burnet | tba | x1
Catchweed | Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin. | x1
Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. | x1
Coltsfoot | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads. | x1
Daisy | Eases the pain of aching joints. | x1
Deadly Nightshade | death | x1
Death berry | death | x1 (-1 even though I don’t have to)
Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection from setting in. | x1
Holly Berry | Tba. | x1
Lamb’s Ear | Gives a cat strength. | x1
Lungwort | Cures yellowcough. | x1
Mallow Leaves | Soothes bellyache. | x2
Marigold | Tba. | x1
Thyme | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock. | x1
Watermint | Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache. | x1
Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons. | x1
Yarrow | Tba. | x1

Last edited by Hush on Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
xxxxart credit*stamp credit
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:41 pm

Lightstar, Windchaser, and Silentstalk came back together after a short while. Purring happily, Lightstar praised Silentstalk on his catch. Between the three of them, they'd caught two squirrels. It wasn't technically a lot of food, but these two squirrels were fat and had plenty of meat on them. It would be enough to feed three cats at least. They still had some prey at the camp, so there was enough for every cat today.
Though, it wouldn't hurt to hunt some more before returning to the camp for the day. They buried their prey under a light dusting of dirt, and Windchaser carefully placed the oak leaves over the spot to mark it. This time, Lightstar decided it would be best to hunt together for this portion of the patrol.
The three cats trotted further into the forest, hoping to catch more prey. Lightstar was a few tail-lengths ahead of Windchaser and Silentstalk, so as she lead the way, they muttered to each other in hushed tones.
"Windchaser...we should regroup and head back to the camp after this. I don't want to leave the kits for too long." The she-cat nodded in agreement. She was itching to get back to them too.
Shortspark was good at watching them, but she couldn't help but feel uncomfortable leaving their adopted kits.
"I agree...but let's see if we can catch anything in the meantime." Silentstalk hummed his assent, and the two cats continued.

---

Brightspring was pleased to have found an herb. She wasn't exactly sure what its use was, but she hoped what she told Rapidstrike was right. She had learned from a cat passing through the twolegplace a while back. It was quite the adventure. Shaking her head, Brightspring returned her focus on the task at paw.
She was happy that Rapidstrike seemed to appreciate her knowledge of herbs, at least. Better yet, he didn't sound like he was going to pressure her into becoming a gentlepaw. She honestly didn't feel that connection. No cat had ever visited her in her dreams, and she'd never seen 'signs' it wasn't a good fit. She wanted to defend her clan, yes, but not from sickness. She wouldn't be able to handle that stress.
Suddenly, a mew to their right echoed through the sunlit forest. Brightspring nearly jumped out of her pelt as her claws unsheathed, and she whirled to face the offending cat with bristling fur. Rapidstrike laid a placating tail upon the younger sharpclaw's shoulders, and Brightspring followed his gaze to a brown tabby. She quickly calmed down after realizing the stranger was seemingly friendly. Rapidstrike's fur was on end, but Brightspring was already calming down.
She asked the cat his name, seeing Rapidstrike wasn't going to offer any friendliness. "It's nice to meet you, Fennel, I'm Brightspring, and this" She gestured to Rapidstrike, "-is my clanmate, Rapidstrike. We are the defenders of Lightclan."
Rapidstrike grunted, slowly accepting that this was what they were doing now. Hearing that the other cat was asking for some assistance, Rapidstrike quickly relaxed. He wasn't the nicest of cats all the time, but he would never deny aid to a cat in need. Glancing at Brightspring, the tabby tom took note of her nod. She seemed to think it wouldn't hurt to help Fennel. "Well, alright then. We can help. We don't have any prey on us, but we do have this herb..." Rapidstrike nudged the herb in Brightspring's direction.
The she-cat picked it up and approached Fennel with a kind smile on her face. "This herb helps replenish strength. You need to eat it as you would normally eat prey." Hopefully. Brightspring wasn't quite sure that's what this herb did. However, she did know it was something along those lines. It certainly couldn't hurt the traveler. Rapidstrike looked on with interest.
Brightspring certainly seemed to have promise. She could most definitely help train their future gentlepaw. At least a bit. He would discuss the matter with Lightstar and Brightspring in private later.

[ 664 words ]

--level 2
experience: 66/300

1 burnet. Given to Fennel.

--cats on patrol
Lightstar | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: N
Rapidstrike | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: N
Silentstalk | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
Windchaser | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
Brightspring | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
--predators:
Foxes (Common)
Weasel (Common)
Eagles
Stray dog(s) (Rare)
--inventory
FOOD
Scraps | 1 FP | x1
Bugs | 1 FP | x2
Wood mouse | 2 FP | x2
Shrew | 2 FP | x1
Hedgehog | 3 FP | x1
Squirrel | 3 FP | x2
HERBS
Marigold | Prevents
bleeding, inflammation, and
stops infection | x3
Chickweed | Used to
treat greencough | x4
Comfrey Root | Repairing
broken bones and soothing
wounds/inflammation | x2
Chervil | Used to
treat bellyaches and
infected wounds | x2
Tormentil | Good for
all wounds/extracting poison | x2
Bindweed | Binds sticks together to
mend a broken/sprained bone | x2
Willow Leaves | Used to
stop vomiting | x2
Oak leaves | A leaf
used to stop infections | x1
Burnet | A leaf
used to give strength | x1 Using 1 this post
Elder leaves | A leaf
often used to treat sprains | x1
Last edited by Gravis Cordis on Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:25 am

≋O≋c≋e≋a≋n≋ ≋C≋l≋a≋n
Peachcrown frowned in pity for Furzetuft and spoke before anyone else could, "Of course we'll help you. Here-" Peachcrown passed the she-cat the vole they had just caught and she was planning to eat later, "I hope your clanmates get better soon; please stay safe out there!" Peachcrown smiled softly at Furzetuft. Nightfall and Ceadarflame exchanged somehow semi-shocked expressions and kept their jaws shut. Nightfall purred mentally, Awww, Peachcrown is so much sweeter than I thought....
[ 76 words ]

--cats on patrol
Ceadarflame | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
Nightfall | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
Peachcrown | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
--level 4
experience: 107/500

--inventory
2x Mice = 1 FP per
1x Scraps = 1 FP per
1x Vole = 2 FP per
1x Hare = 4 FP per
1x Bird = 4 FP per

1x Celandine ll 2x Deadly Nightshade ll 1x Daisy Leaf ll 1x Goatweed ll 5x Bindweed ll 3x Yarrow ll 2x Tansy ll 2x Blackberry leaves ll 3x Cobweb ll 1x Comfrey root ll 2x Elders Leaves ll 1x Broom ll 1x Ragwort ll 2x Mallow leaf ll 2x Mint ll 2x Goldenrod ll 3x Poppy seeds ll 1x Willow bark ll 1x Stinging nettle ll 1x Lovage ll 1x Hawkweed ll 1x Lamb's Ear ll 1x Holly Berry ll 1x Willow Leaf ll 2x Sorrel ll 1x Thyme ll 1x Burdock Root ll 1x Tansy ll 1x Catmint ll
-- items being used
giving Furzetuft a vole
-- active quests:
quest #1
Last edited by ivyy. on Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SushiFoxx » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:53 am

MistClan
Echostar was wandering around the clan camp looking for warriors to take with her hunting. She twiched her tail looking around, She decided to just go by herself, have some calm peaceful moment alone. She wandered around, hopefully she didn't run into anything, if she did, she would go get help. She told herself smiling. Echostar scented the air smelling the freshness of the air and leaves and flowers. She stared into the water wondering what to do or what she would find, she just smiled to herself "It'll all go well, stop worrying" she told herself sitting down. She waved her paws around in the water, it felt nice and cool. She purred to herself shaking off her paws. She stayed by the water for a bit longer before finally deciding to go hunting.
[ 135 words ]

--cats on patrol
EchoStar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
86/100

--inventory

Fish | 2 fp | x1
Vole |2 fp | x1
rabbit| 4 fp | x1

Hawkweed | 1 | x1
Rush | 1 | x1
Chickweed | 1 | x1
n/a
-- active quests:
n/a
Lights: Off <3
Hello!
DA
csds!
Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
Goal; 0/250c$
"You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
SushiFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ [004.] explore

Postby Vivika » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:00 am

xword count; 586 words
    xtldr; A little conversation between Silverleaf and her advisor, Echofall! The two are discussing the recent failure of the Lead Messenger, Ashflight, to show up at an earlier meeting! After coming up with a course of action, the duo heads out on patrol! <3

He hadn’t arrived.

Silverleaf paced a small circle close to the shores, claws sinking deeper into the sand. The winds whipped at her coat, frigid, each gust chilling her to the bone. Her gaze lingered on the horizon, drifting to the Broken Passage, the gateway into and out of Eden. The only gateway into and out of Eden.

Nothing. Not the slightest trace of movement, nor a flicker from an approaching figure.

She stepped closer to the edge of the shore, allowing the cool, silky waters to rush over her paws. Where was he? It wasn’t like him. It wasn’t like him at all. He wouldn’t miss a meeting, not with the situation at-paw. With war looming so close─

“Silverleaf?”

Her head turned. A silvery tom stepped forward, brows furrowed… arched with concern.

“Echofall.” She released a quiet breath, beckoning her advisor close with a flick of her tail. “Any word?”

“Not yet.” He shook his head. “I’ve asked the patrollers to keep a close eye out. They haven’t seen anything yet. I’m certain they’ll inform you as soon as they do.” He quietly flanked her side, managing a wry smile. “Nothing gets past that bunch.”

A half-hearted chuckle slipped from her jaws. “I still recall that fish that flopped onto one of the rocks… All the commotion ━ the patrollers were on it in a second, like it was some… intruder.” She gave a soft laugh. Stars, that fish must have been terrified…”

“With our patrollers? I don’t doubt it.” A small grin curved the edges of his muzzle. “That bunch would terrorize anything above the skies, across land and beneath the seas. I’ll admit, they scare me too. Sometimes.” Soft green eyes drifted from the horizon to her. His smile faded. “You okay? This…” He provided a vague gesture with a paw. “...it can’t be easy.”

Stars, she was getting readable. Already.

She averted her gaze, dragging a lone paw across the sand. “It’s nothing. I… ” She shook her head. “Ashflight… he usually isn’t like this.” Never. He was never like this. She tugged a breath in. “Something is wrong. I fear he’s been━”

She couldn’t say it. Couldn’t breathe those words… as if voicing them would create reality from mere fantasy. Stars, she’d known the risks. Ashflight knew it, too. The consequences for failure. For capture. There was no mercy from the Crown for a traitor, not one aligned with Eden, and justice would be swift. It would be merciless. It would mean━

His paw slid over hers.

Her gaze lifted, locking with his. Locking with those soft green eyes. The steady gentleness, the understanding, reflected there was crushing. It made it real ━ as real as the sand between her paws and the gathering clouds above her head. This was happening. It was finally happening.

The fragile peace they’d built, created, on this small, secluded island was crumbling. Their safe haven would be a place of refuge no more. Not with the assumed capture of their Lead Messenger, the head of their operations and the kingpiece of the rebellion.

War had never been so close.

She swallowed hard, forcing the lump down in her throat.

“Send the patrollers on high alert.” Soft words lined with an undercurrent of steel. “Inform the warriors of the situation, and secure the area.” Her gaze met his steadily. “No one gets in or out of this island.”

“I understand. And the hunters?”

Her head tilted. “We’ll find them along the way on our patrol. Come.”

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          ┌──────────────┐

• THE PATROL •x

silverleaf | she/her | #461
          [100% health • 0% hunger • Not sick]x

echofall | he/him | #539

catname | pronouns | page

└──────────────┘
          ┌──────────────┐

• EXPLORE INFO •x

level one | (160/200 XP)

items used | n/a

prey list | vole (1 FP) | lizard (2FP) |
          crab (2FP) | herring (3FP) | tuna (3FP)
          | squirrel (4 FP) | rabbit (4FP)

predator list | hawks | eagles |
          vultures | foxes | gray reef shark |

active quests | one | two | three

allow for death rolls | yes/no

notes | hello! just choosing to opt
          -out of death rolls, ahh! <33

└──────────────┘
<<────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────>>
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
┌──────────────┐

• PREY INVENTORY •x

vole (1 FP) | x2
lizard (2FP) | x0
crab (2FP) | x0
herring (3FP) | x1
tuna (3FP) | x2
squirrel (4 FP) | x0
rabbit (4FP) | x2
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

└──────────────┘
┌──────────────┐

• HERB INVENTORY •x

cobwebs | usage usage usage • x1
daisy leaf | usage usage usage • x1
fennel | usage usage usage • x1
yarrow | usage usage usage • x1
lovage | usage usage usage • x1
wild garlic | usage usage usage • x1

└──────────────┘
┌──────────────┐

• HERB INVENTORY •x

n/a

└──────────────┘
Last edited by Vivika on Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me