Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Warriors Survival Game • Explore

Postby Southern sweetie » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:33 am

[ level; 1 I exp; 9/200 ]

As Dogwood followed the trail of Larchstar, he could hear some rustling up ahead of him. As the white Tom padded through some brambles he could see the she cat struggling to carry the bundle towards camp. He also noticed her back was turned towards him and she was blissfully unaware. A perfect time to teach the she cat to always keep her guard up.

The white Tom flicked his tail as he began to get in a pounce stance. He crept towards the cat, careful to place each paw with precision. Once he was finally close enough he took his chance to jump the she cat. He let out a mild yowl and jumped right on her tail. The she cat just about screeched out of her own fur when the cat landed on her tail. She turned to face her fate with teeth bared and claws at the ready. Without actually looking she completely missed and landed towards the dirt right beside the Tom.

Dogwood gave out a loud boisterous laugh and fell over after watching the she cat fail. Larchstar looked up with distress in her slit eyes and smudged dirt all over her muzzle. “I have zero words for you right now other then. Since I’m your leader. Grab that bundle and head back to camp” she said slightly with disgust. Dogwood giggled knowing that she’d forgive him later on. The Tom padded over and grabbed the bundle in his jaws. He looked over to Larchstar as she gathered herself and shook off her fur. She gave a slight huff and looked at the Tom “Alright let’s head out. It’ll be sundown soon so we should get started on as much as we can before dusk.” Dogwood nodded and headed in the direction of camp. As Larchstar followed she stopped along the way to pick up some more twigs and roots that would be helpful.

Once the two cats were back in camp, Dogwood headed straight to the first spot he noticed; a patch close to the nursery tree. Larchstar followed with the first bundle to help the cat. “Alright let’s see here, this is close to the nursery. You see that large oak with great roots and a den entrance?” He pointed his paw towards it; just a few paces to the left. Larchstar nodded in response; that I think will make a great nursery. I’ll have to show you once where done here” he commented.

Both the cats sat close together as dogwood showed Larchstar once more how to intertwine the roots and branches. Creating a sort of wicker pattern to help keep predators out and troubling kits within camp. As Larchstar weaves away she couldn’t help but think of the future. The chaos and drama the little fluff balls would create for the clan. It made her smile a tad and giggle. Dogwood noticed and pawed the leaders shoulder with a laugh. “Whatter you thinkin over there Huh?” He questioned. Larchstar rolled her eyes. “Nothing.... just thinking about the clan growing and little paws running around the camp.” She softly laughed back.

Dogwood gave a bright big grin.” I can’t wait to tell the terrifying tale of feeterina to the kits! I can’t wait” he joked. Larchstar stopped dead in her tracks and turned to the Tom wide eyed. “ what the heck is feeterina?” She questioned. The Tom titled his head to the side with a questioning glance. “You’ve never heard of the story? The deity that lives within an amber enclosed cave with cheese from the floor to ceiling!” He asked shockingly. The she cat pinned her ears and and curled her lip a tad. “What the heck do you wild cats do in your spare time?” She asked with an awkward laugh. The Tom just giggled and shook his head. “You’ll learn soon.” He just continued.

Sometime had passed as they made their way around the barriers and filled in almost all of the large and visible holes. They had ended up in opposite sides of the camp. Once they were done they had simultaneously finished and joined back up in front of Larchstars den. As the Tom stood their awkwardly he started in; “uh well, I guess this is goodnight. We should start fresh and early in the morning to go back out and find some more roots and such to finished off the camp. Then we can get started on the dens later in the day” he continued on. The she cat just huffed and rolled her eyes. “C’mon now, neither of us have eaten and quite frankly I’m starving and it’s crazy that you insist on trying to stay in the warriors den when there’s no other cats in the clan. C’mon I think I have some scraps in my den we can eat and you can sleep in my den again tonight” she stated.

She took off swiftly into the den before he could protest. Quite frankly he actually would have rather slept with the she cat as she had caught his interest more and more as the days passed. So he willingly followed down the hole to be welcomed with the smell of food and the she cat already laying down with her portion. She flicked her tail towards his already laid out and started in on hers. The Tom quickly joined her and devoured his portion of the scraps. As the night went on both the cats slept peacefully with no interruptions.

The next morning Larchstar awoke to a swift coldness to bed fur. The she cat slowest blocked the sleep away as she lifted her head. Looking around with blurry eyes she was unable to make out the shape of dogwood. She quickly lifted her nose to sniff the air. “Hmm, he must have already left without me. Psh of course.” She grumbled. Even tho she had been a former kitty pet the Tom sometimes treated her as a kit not capable of doing things.

The she cat groaned, of course she didn’t really want to get up and do the responsibilities of her. Yet she knew they had to be done and quite frankly she wanted to prove a point to the overbearing Tom. As the she cat stiffly got up; she spread out to stretch her stiff bones. Shaking her pelt she was able to shake some of the haze away from her eyes. She took a second glance around the den, and gave a small grin. Home.

Finally emerging the cave she blinked the sun light away from her eyes. Spotting the white Tom at the entrance of the camp she bounced over. “Where do you think your going? Not on patrol without me right?” The she cat jokingly said. The Tom huffed “well of course not, there’s how many lessons to learn to sleep in on” he countered back. Larchstar have him a glare at his jab. “Well anyway I’m up and ready so let’s go!” The she cat bounded out the entrance and into the wild. Dogwood hot on her heels.
    [ word count; 1,184 ]

--cats on patrol
Larchstar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Dogwood | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

--inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x1
Mouse | 2 FP | x1
Bird | 2 FP | x0
Mole | 3 FP | x0
Salmon | 3 FP | x1
Ferret | 4 FP | x0

catchweed | usage | x1
dock | usage | x1
feaverfew | usage | x1
Immortality | usage | x1
Tansy | usage | x1
Chervil | usage | x1
Rush | usage | 1
Elder Leaves | usage | x1
--items in inventory used
2x scraps used
--predators:
Fox #1
Wolf #2
Twoleg #3
Dog #4
Lynx #5
Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:58 am

BigFrog4231 wrote:The Tribe of Singing Wind

the two set out of camp, their pelts puffed out against the cold winds around them. snow wasn't all too sure that they'd manage to find prey in this kind of weather, but the molly was hoping for the best. besides, hunting for food hadn't been the reason that they had left camp. their goal was to find the snake and make sure it was dead, and hunt it down themselves if it wasn't. thankfully for them, it already seemed to be weakened when they had initially come across it, and hopefully this venture out of camp would be a short one.

as songbird and snow moved forward, the snake's scent only continued to grow stronger. it had to be close by. songbird's tail lashed behind him anxiously, his eyes scanning the area around him warily for signs of the brown snake nearby. suddenly, the tom was able to catch a quick glimse of a flash of scales as the snake slithered by under some bushes. the snake! fortunately it didn't seem to have recovered much since they last crossed paths with it.
"wait here." snow said in a soft whisper, and the tom gave a small nod in response. songbird had been sick only days ago, after all, and it wouldn't be wise for him to exert himself now.

the white molly crept forward silently, her eyes fixated on the brown scales peeking through the bush. she inched closer before swiftly striking the area where the snake was, her claws outstretched. as the creature still seemed to be weak from the cold and sickness, it didn't put up much of a fight and snow was able to take it down quickly. the molly turned to songbird, her head raised triumphantly as the large snake hung limply from her teeth. (+5xp)

taking note of the setting sun, the two began their return to camp. along the way, songbird managed to catch a shrew! it seemed to have become weakened from the leafbare cold, making it an easy catch for the tom. (+2fp, +2xp)
after catching the shrew, songbird was able to spot something tucked away under some dead leaves. upon further inspection, the tom was able to find a single herb! it never hurt to add to the clan's herb suppy, especially considering that he had only recently recovered from sickness. (+1 willow leaves)

+30xp for 423 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
+10xp for one code word used
+10% hunger
-30% hunger for songbird

total :

+58xp | +10% hunger (-30% for songbird) | +1 willow leaves | +2fp (shrew) | level 3 (15/400)

congrats, you've leveled up! you've received +2fp and +1 herb!

echo into void wrote:

though darkfire felt a little guilty for pushing her clan's leader away, part of her couldn't help but feel glad to be alone again. the molly enjoyed the freedom she felt when traveling through the territory on her own. she was much more successful at hunting, too, as she was more alert and focused when nobody else was around.

deciding that she didn't want to waste the day while the sun was still high, darkfire moved forward. soon, she had managed to catch the fresh scent of some kind of rodent, most likely a mouse. after following the scent's trail, it wasn't long before she spotted the creature's small body among the underbrush, pawing around for food in the cold. with quiet paws, the molly crept forward until she was only a couple feet away from the mouse. after a few seconds, she pounced forward, which made an attempt to run away upon seeing her. however, it was a moment too late, and within moments the molly had caught the mouse between her paws. (+2fp, +2xp)

soon after making her catch, darkfire sumbled upon a large bundle of herbs! unfortunately, many of them had becomed shriveled from the snow and unbearable cold. they were useless now. luckily for her, though, she managed to salvage one herb from the bundle. (+1 borage leaves)

the molly's muscles tensed upon catching the scent of something nearby, and it took her a few moments to place what it belonged to. an arctic fox! darkfire's eyes narrowed upon recognizing the predator, and her tail lashed anxiously. maybe it might be best to return to camp and alert brokenstar first before taking action? she could always try to take it on by herself, though that might run more of a risk. darkfire paused for a moment, weighing her options on what to do. should she follow the predator in hopes of chasing it away, or leave it alone for now?

+25xp for 337 words
+10xp for patrol sent
+20xp for two code words used
+10% hunger

total :

+58xp | +10% hunger | +1 borage leaves | +2fp (mouse) | level 1 (87/200)
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:07 pm

≋O≋c≋e≋a≋n≋ ≋C≋l≋a≋n≋
Thrushslip checked over Snowslip for wounds but she only had a few minor scratches. He sighed in relief, glad no other cat was hurt as they trudged back to camp. The plain truth was they needed more cats, three adults, one apprentice and two kits won't be able to feed the slowly growing clan. Maybe... I should tell Tansypetal... about the thing... He thought, shaking his head, Mousebrain! She probably likes Snowshell and not you He told himself harshly. He shamed himself for thinking such things at this time but pushed every thought about Tansypetal away except Oh... I hope you're alright. He sighed and shook out his fur, clearly disturbed but Snowshell was too caught up in her own thoughts she didn't notice.
"We're almost there." He murmured, mostly to himself as a form of odd comfort. Snowshell snapped out of her thoughts at his comment and being his best friend since they were kits sharing the nursery of their now currupt stormclan, she rested her tail comfortingly on his shoulder and traded an anxious smile with him. "Is it her again?" She asked, her voice soft and sothing depite her energetic personality. He shrugged, "Yeah but no worries..." Desperate for a change of subject he spotted the smoothe stone ramp on the open ocean side shore. "Feels good to back home." Cherrykit and Peachkit were staring wistfully at the sun, missing Thrushslip but as they scented him they perked their ears and shot up, Cherrykit bouncing around where she was and Peachkit smiled in a friendly yet excited manner, classic Peachkit and Cherrykit for sure. They greeted him by touching noses with him and Snowshell when they reached the top of the slope and at the camp entrance. "We missed you daddy!" Cherrykit squeaked, "I'm glad you're back father!" Peachkit whispered happily, purring as she nuzzled his leg.
"Tansypetal wants to see you!" Cherrykit squeaked, her sister and her toppling over eachother in excitement. They walked though the dimly lit tunnel and past the fresh kill pile, Snowshell picked up some freshkill for her, Tansypetal, and Thrushslip. They entered the medicine den and saw Leafpaw and Tansypetal sorting herbs. They both looked up and Tansypetal smiled warmly, at Snowshell in particular from Thrushslip's vision. "You're back!" Her voice and eyes hardened. "Did he return?" Snowshell nodded, "And I know who it was after he fought us again." Leafpaw and Tansypetal stopped in their tracks to hug their clanmates, "What?" Snowshell nodded, "Coldstrike." Tansypetal gasped and so did Thrushslip, his ragged blue-gray fur and white paw should have given it away but the tall, proud, muscular tom that was once the deputy of Stormclan had a much different appearance. Thrushlslip explained everything and the kits slept beside his paws whilst he did. "And then we found these herbs and this vole." Tansypetal nodded in sync with Leafpaw. "Snowshell, I need you to stay with the girls. Me, Thrushslip, and Leafpaw will deal with him once and for all before too much damage is caused." The ones who needed to eat did and got a few hours of sleep, then the patrol set out to search for the infamous Coldstrike.
[ 534 words ]

--cats on patrol
Thrushslip | HP 100% | HUP 80% | Sick: N
Leafpaw | HP 100% | HUP 90% | Sick: N
Tansypetal | HP 100% | HUP 80% | Sick: N
--level 2
experience: 206/300

--inventory
Mouse | 1 FP | x1
--- | 1 FP | x0
Shrew | 1 FP | x2
Vole | 1 FP | x3
--- | 3 FP | x0
--- | 4 FP | x0

Daisy Leaf | Eases the pain of aching joints | x1
Deadly Nightshade | Kills a cat in moments | x2
Goatweed | Eases grief | 1x
Bindweed | Helps with broken limbs | 3x
Horsetail | Treats infection & stops bleeding | 0x
Yarrow | Makes a cat throw up & heals cracked pads | 2x
Marigold | Stiff joints & stops bleeding & stops infection & for inflammation | 0x
[ more can be found here: https://toyhou.se/BunnoBlizzard/charact ... er:1932401 ]
Thrushwink ate: 2x Voles
Snowshell ate: 1x Shrew
--predators:
Barracuda, Eagle, Owl, Barracuda, Foxes, Big crabs, Jellyfish, Badgers, and Stormclan cats. (Tansypetal's murderous ex-clanmates)
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:53 pm

Vivika wrote:xxxx ── 𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑬𝑫𝑬𝑵

in hopes of gathering a bit more before the day was over, the group set out on a leisurely patrol. sparrowtail, being one of the more experienced cats, seemed to lead the patrol. slightly ahead of the others, the tom's eyes scanned the area around him, hoping to catch a glimpse of something nearby. the others followed close by, keeping an eye out for something as well.
it wasn't long before hazelclaw was able to spot a couple herbs peeking through the underbrush! he grabbed the two with his teeth gently before moving forward with his clanmates. (+1 lovage, +1 wild garlic)

as the group continued on, sparrowtail's ears perked at the sound of the soft pattering of pawsteps close by. hoping to make a catch, the tom turned around to see... cheese? perpelexed, the tom paused for a moment to get a closer look. it was definitely cheese, and it seemed to have legs and feet, too. its thin legs moved quickly as it scurried about, seemingly unbothered by the cats only a few tail-lengths away. although it was odd, it was still food (possibly? he wasn't quite sure himself). the cheese didn't seem to sense sparrowtail's presence, and he was able to take it down fairly quickly. the others seemed to echo his confusion, as seeing it had definitely been a first for them, too. (+3fp, +3xp)

just when sparrowtail had begun to get over his initial surprise of seeing the odd creature, sorrelpaw managed to find another one! she held the cheese creature in her teeth with a curious expression, her head tilted slightly. though all the other prey seemed to be almost completely gone, the legged cheese seemed to be oddly common today. how strange. (+3fp, +3xp)

+15xp for 162 words
+10xp for patrol sent
+0% hunger (no free posts left!)

total :

+33xp | +0% hunger | +1 lovage, +1 wild garlic | +3fp (legged cheese), +3fp (legged cheese) | level 1 (160/200)

note : feel free to replace each "legged cheese" with any prey worth 3fp in your clan! this was just something fun the writers wanted to do for april fools (:
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BigFrog4231 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:08 pm

The Tribe of Singing Wind
(sorry, no writing this time! not feeling motivated ahdfjsahlfdsahj)
[ 0 words ]

--cats on patrol
--> Flower that grows under tree: HP- 100%, HUP- 10%, Sick- N
--> Songbird that sings at dawn: HP- 100%, HUP- 10%, Sick- N
--level 3
experience: 15/400

--inventory
Scraps | 1 FP | x1
Vole | 2 FP | x3
Shrew | 2 FP | x3
Squirrel | 3 FP | x1
prey | 3 FP | x0
Vulture | 4 FP | x0
Groundhog | 5 FP | x0
Raccoon | 5 FP | x0

Dandelion | Used for stings and painkiller | x1
Sorrel | Traveling herb | x1
Lamb's Ear | Gives cats strength | x2
Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection | x1
Watermint | Treats bellyache | x2
Sweet sedge | Stops infection | x1
Hawkweed | Treats Greencough/Whitecough | x2
Goatweed | Eases grief | x1
Lovage | Treats coughing | x2
Feverfew | Reduces fever/Aches | x1
Chervil | Stops infection | x1
Catmint | Treats Greencough/Whitecough | x1
Yarrow | Makes cats vomit/Ointment can heal cracked pads | x1
Elder Leaves | Painkiller | x1
Tansy | Treats coughing | x1
Chickweed | Treats Greencough/Whitecough | x2
Tyme | Treats shock | x1
Wintergreen | Stops infection | x1
Blackberry Leaves | Used for stings | x1
Daisy Leave | Eases aching joints, sprains, and pain | x1
Willow Leaves | Treats bellyache | x1
N/A
--predators:
Foxes, Raccoons, Snakes, Opossums, Hawks,
Eagles, Badgers(uncommon), Beavers(Only near lake)
Last edited by BigFrog4231 on Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mac !! he/xem
``i like everything, im a great cool``

adult
⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅

est
transmasc
ImageImagexxxx

TH || LISTOGRAPHY
tokenz 4 art- open
TVR || TMA || BGG

⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅
BigFrog4231

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ ── 006.

Postby echo into void » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:50 pm

── SNOWCLAN
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
clan archive; xxxxxxxxxxxxxlast explore post; xxxxxxxxxxxxxlast response; xxx
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

↳ level one;
    ‣ 87/200
    ↳ cats on patrol;
    darkfire ◦ hunger: 10% ◦ health: 100% ◦ sick: no
    ↳ predators;
    ‣ arctic fox
    ‣ snow leopard
    ‣ lynx
    ‣ piranha
    ‣ snowy owl
    ↳ items used;
    ‣ none used

prey;
    ‣ scraps ◦ 1FP ⤅ x4
    ‣ mouse ◦ 2FP ⤅ x1
    herbs;
    ‣ stinging nettle ◦ helps with wounds ⤅ x1
    ‣ juniper berries ◦ soothes bellyaches ⤅ x1
    ‣ lavender ◦ cures fever and chills ⤅ x1
    ‣ lambs ear ◦ gives strength ⤅ x1
    ‣ lovage ◦ help cure coughs ⤅ x1
    ‣ mallow leaves ◦ cures bellyache ⤅ x1
    ‣ mint ◦ hides scent of death ⤅ x1
    ‣ borage leaves ◦ brings down fevers ⤅ x1

darkfire had to make a decision pretty quickly. part of her wanted to take on the arctic fox all on her own. she felt like she would be able to and it would give her a chance to prove to her clan that she was a strong warrior. the other part of her knew she should retreat and head back to camp to alert brokenstar. the leader did recently just leave her in the forest all on her own, though. she wasn't sure what to do.

darkfire was too busy thinking about the decision she needed to make and was out of time to make it. her instinct told her to turn around and run back to camp as fast as she could.

darkfire finally turned and sprinted into the trees towards camp.

[ 133 words ]

Last edited by echo into void on Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
echo (they/them)
snowclan wermz
the sanctuary
currently: happy holidays!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
echo into void

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asterlie » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:17 pm

It had been several days since Asiya became acquainted with her new companion, Valerius. The small scrawny cat had snuck up behind her right as she was headed outside her home boundaries. Since Valerius's arrival, Asiya has familiarized him with all the main areas within Aspen Grove and what she plans to do with the clan. He seemed to be understanding of her plans, at least, though she was uncertain if he disliked it or not. However, the small cat had offered his services as a medicine cat of sorts - an important member that Aspen Grove desperately needed if it were to ever be prosperous.

Deciding to test his knowledge on the various herbs that Asiya had previously known of (as well as a very small few of effects), she had led him to the edges of Imingua Pond and picked a few random herbs that she luckily knew of. Sure enough, he was not only familiar with the herbs and their scent, but also with their effects and how to use them properly to heal. As a result, she had named him as Aspen Grove's very first Herbalist - a title that is considered similar to that of a deputy's.

A few more days had passed with Asiya working hard to keep the clan's territory in check solo and with Valerius busy collecting and storing herbs; Valerius had grown comfortable enough to inform Asiya of a secret he had been hiding - though he wasn't sure how much longer he could keep such a secret since it involved him sneaking away every now and again. Slowly, he approached the chocolate tabby when the sun was high in the sky - Asiya hadn't gone to patrol yet and was just ready to leave the camp. "There's something I've been meaning to tell you..."

With this, Valerius had Asiya's full attention. She gave him a look for him to continue. "I'm so very grateful for your generosity to share this lovely space with a cat like me and I hope that I have brought to you a gift of knowledge that will prove useful for generations to come." He paused, but Asiya wasn't convinced that was all he had to say, though she appreciated his kind words and helpful skill. "I... was hoping that you would be open to accepting another member?"

The question floated in the air, a questioning expression written across Asiya's face. "What do you mean? Is there someone else here?" Asiya's tone didn't exactly sound like what Valerius thought it would of at the mention of his friend.

"Well, she's outside your borders," He quickly spurted out in an attempt to avoid her frustration. Luckily, it seemed to do the trick, at least partially. She slightly relaxed, her tail flicking softly. "I didn't tell you of her since you had graciously offered your home to me and you would have been outnumbered. I believe that she would make a fine addition to your clan; she can hunt like no other cat that I've ever seen!"

His tone was hopeful as he looked steadily into Asiya's eyes; searching for an answer. Eventually, she sighed. "Let's hunt first. We need to keep our food supply up; I'll consider your offer."
[ 538 words ]

--cats on patrol
Asiya | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No
Valerius | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No
--level 0
experience: 74/100

--inventory
Scraps | 1 FP | x1

Blackberry Leaves | Bee Stings | x1
Dried Oak Leaves | Infections | x1
None
--predators:
Wolves
Foxes
Hawks
Snakes
~ A s t e r l i e ~
-- -- -- -- --

Toyhou.se
Dragon Cave
DeviantArt
All Art Credit
-- -- -- -- --
Asterlie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alledowaya » Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:24 pm

faelyn wrote:

+20XP for 275 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+30XP for Bonus Words
+0% hunger (One more free post!)

The trail the patrol of cats took seemed to be flourishing with life, eostre watched with brilliantly green eyes as the little caught a few shrimp, who had fallen into some tidepools along the shore. A while later, Vangi appeared around a bend, with a full seagull captured in their jaws and a prideful smile on their face. +3 shrimp, +1 seagull +6FP, +6XP

The group happened upon a hillock with sprouts of goldenrod along the ridgeline, with them being so young, the cats were only able to collect one matured spiky, golden plant. +1 Goldenrod, +1XP

With the amount of prey they had to care for before finding the jackal, the animal had actually left territory before the cats could catch up to it.

+67XP (event xp added to level) | +6FP | +1 Goldenrod | Level 2 (220/300)
Congrats you leveled up! (Lvl2) You've recieved +2FP, +1 Herb, and x1 Common Edit to add to your inventory!

--------------------------------------

Southern sweetie wrote:

+65XP for 1184 words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+30XP for Bonus Words
+0% hunger (x2 Scraps eaten)

Dogwood and Larchstar bounded through the wilds surrounding their camp, passing by trees and ferns, creating such a ruckus that most of the prey had fled the area before the two could slow up.
It wasn't very long before the pair found themselves in a place with lots of natural sunlight, Willow trees seemed to overtake the area. Herbs could be found bountiful here, and Dogwood made a mental note to remember this place for when they would need it most. For now though they gathered all that they could carry themselves and headed back to store the plants. +1 Tansy, +1 Willow Leaves, +1 Lungwort, +3XP

+XP | +1 Tansy, +1 Willow Leaves, +1 Lungwort | Level 2 (2/300)

Congrats you leveled up! (Lvl2) You've recieved +1FP, +1 Herb, and x1 Common Edit to add to your inventory!
Alledowaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:50 pm

the trio exited camp, the cold wind ruffling their pelts. though the group was set on finding coldstrike during their time away from camp, it definitely wouldn't hurt to catch some prey along the way. it was especially scarce in leafbare, after all, and the clan was happy to take whatever they could get their paws on.

as leafpaw's amber eyes scanned her surroundings, she briefly caught a glimpse of a flash of reddish fur among the bushes. stepping away from the other two for a moment, the young molly followed the squirrel's scent. the scent's trail soon led to a cluster of bushes, where a large, plump squirrel was pawing through the leaves for food. her eyes fixated on the squirrel, leafpaw crept forward silently before pouncing forward, her claws outstretched. she quickly caught the creature in her paws and delivered a swift bite, killing it almost instantly. she held her catch triumphantly in her jaws, rejoining the patrol to show to the others. (+3fp, +3xp)
thrushslip also pointed out a single herb near the area where the squirrel was caught. he grabbed it gently in his jaws, careful to not accidentally damage it, before moving forward with tansypetal and leafpaw. (+1 hawkweed)

as the group continued on, none were able to catch any traces of coldstrike. had he left the territory already? or was he just further out? tansypetal wasn't sure, but she did know that she didn't want the patrol out at dusk. it would be much easier for coldstrike, or any other predators, to attack in the dark. taking note of the setting sun, tansypetal turned to the others, "let's head back to camp. we can continue our search tomorrow, but it wouldn't be wise to stay out when it's dark. it's not safe." the other two only nodded in response, and together the three began their return to camp.

+35xp for 534 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
+10% hunger (-20% for thrushslip, -10% for snowshell)

total :

+49xp | +10% hunger (-20% thrushslip, -10% snowshell) | +1 hawkweed | +3fp (squirrel) | level 2 (255/300)

note;
I noticed that you haven't been calculating your hunger points correctly! if a cat has over 60% hunger, they are unable to go on patrol. remember, the higher % of hunger a cat has, the hungrier they are! please fix this, as it's more difficult for writers to track if your hunger points arent correct
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:30 am

≋O≋c≋e≋a≋n≋ ≋C≋l≋a≋n≋
Thrushslip, Leafpaw, and Tansypetal headed back through the tunnels and into the nursery where Snowshell, Cherrykit, and Peachkit were waiting with excitement. Leafpaw stayed at the prey pile, setting her to catch down as Snowshell approached them both with a happy and hopeful expression. "H-how did it go?" She stuttered as the kits tackled Tansypetal and Thrushslip welcomingly, "Fine. Leafpaw caught the biggest squirrel and Thrushslip found some hawkweed." She murmured, setting down the hawkweed Thrushslip had found. "We need to get back out there but-" Snowshell interrupted her, "Can we chat back there for a moment? I'd like to discuss these little ones- or, not so little ones." Tansypetal and Thrushslip exchanged confused glances, "Erm sure..." Thrushslip whispered, "Leafpaw, watch these two for me, we'll be right out." Leafpaw giggled, "Are you FINALLY going to tell her?" Tansypetal looked even more confused and flustered, "Tell me what?" She asked. Thrushslip blushed and looked at his paws as Snowshell stepped forward, "That doesn't matter right now." Thrushslip flashed her an anxious but thankful glance ad returned to his normal stance. "The kits, they're getting older now and they turned six moons a few days ago. Shouldn't they be apprentices soon?" Tansypetal lifted her gaze excitedly and Thrushslip was proud, "Absolutely, thank you for reminding me." Tansypetal mewed, Snowshell bowed her head politely, "Of course." Tansypetal trotted side by side with Thrushslip, their pelts brushing as they approached the stone ledge at the top of the entrance to the clan. She climbed up and yowled, "All cats gather under the high ledge for an Ocean Clan meeting." She sat and curled her tail around her neatly around herself as all her clanmates gathered under the ledge for the meeting, including the excited apprentice-ready Cherrykit and Peachkit. "As you know... Peachkit and Cherrykit are now a few days older than 6 moons old." Peachkit's eyes widened in surprise and Cherrykit let out a squeal of excitement. "So, Peachkit and Cherrykit, do you promise to train hard and uphold the warrior code?" They both nodded politely, Cherrykit's tail twitching excitedly. "Then Cherrykit you and Peachkit will be known as Peachpaw and Cherrypaw. Cherrypaw, please step forward." Cherrykit bounced forward with her head high with pride. "Snowshell, you will teach Cherrykit. Pass on your street smarts and exciting personality to her." Cherrypaw bounced forward and touched noses with her apprentice, purring with pride. "And Peachpaw, you will be taught by Thrushslip. May he pass on his kindness, calm thinking, and loyalty." Thrushslip looked up at Tansypetal with love but he tried to hide his fondness for her." Tansypetal purred but then blinked and shook her head, "Meeting dismissed." She hopped from rock to rock until she reached the ground. "Thrushslip, would you like to eat with me?" Thrushslip purred and nuzzled her cheek, "Absolutely. Then we can take out the new apprentices." They ate and chatted, blushing from time to time. "Thrushslip." She whispered shyly, "Why don't we go out for a bit sometime?" Thrushslip's eyes widened, "Erm, ofc-course." Tansypetal clutched her head and screamed internally. "Sorry, that kind of..." She trailed off and finished her squirrel. "N-nevermind." Thrushslip sighed and followed her, "It's alright, Tansypetal. Maybe some other time." They napped for a while and then set out with the others.
[ 548 words ]

--cats on patrol
Thrushslip | HP 100% | HUP 100% | Sick: N
Leafpaw | HP 100% | HUP 80% | Sick: N
Tansypetal | HP 100% | HUP 70% | Sick: N
Peachpaw | HP 100% | HUP 100% | Sick: N
Cherrypaw | HP 100% | HUP 100% | Sick: N
--level 2
experience: 255/300

--inventory
Mouse | 1 FP | x1
Squirrel| 3 FP | x1
Shrew | 1 FP | x1
Vole | 1 FP | x1
--- | 3 FP | x0
--- | 4 FP | x0

Daisy Leaf | Eases the pain of aching joints | x1
Deadly Nightshade | Kills a cat in moments | x2
Goatweed | Eases grief | 1x
Bindweed | Helps with broken limbs | 3x
Horsetail | Treats infection & stops bleeding | 0x
Yarrow | Makes a cat throw up & heals cracked pads | 2x
Marigold | Stiff joints & stops bleeding & stops infection & for inflammation | 0x
[ more can be found here: https://toyhou.se/BunnoBlizzard/charact ... er:1932401 ]
Tansypetal ate a squirrel.
--predators:
Barracuda, Eagle, Owl, Barracuda, Foxes, Big crabs, Jellyfish, Badgers, and Stormclan cats. (Tansypetal's murderous ex-clanmates)
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me