Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Kalon Advent Daily Gift

Postby laika. » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:57 pm

Username + Number: ferrari 851720
Kalon Name + Link Eris
Prompt: Eris has been working hard on learning how to blow glass! She plans on gifting her friends at Blitzen's lodge various different knick knacks, but for her parental figures, she created the main 'family' of Blitzen, Lumi, Elizabeth, and herself miniature versions of themselves on skis to place in Lumi's large snow village. The village is a small replica of the ski lodge, so Eris thought that miniature versions of them all would be the perfect addition and gift to her adoptive parents!
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ford » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:07 pm

Username + Number: ford + 916502
Kalon Name + Link maeve
Prompt:

maeve's gift this year is the same she does every year: doing what she does best, and for the entire community. seeing so many smiling faces come by her bakery is the entire reason she's ran this small shop for so long. every winter season, she opens the doors, stocks up on supplies, and gets to work. no other place in town offers free cookies all month!

ford ☆ he/they
thkalspfp
ford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:14 pm

Username + Number: Eevee55 + 1033286
Kalon Name + Link Pip (I couldn't find a link, if there is one and you want me to edit it in just let me know!)
Prompt: Pip is going to make matching friendship bracelets for a bunch of friends as a gift! Each friendship bracelet will have a little charm on it that represents the recipient in some way; for example, a paintbrush for a friend who enjoys painting, and a bird for a friend who loves bird watching! These friendship bracelets will therefore be unique but also serve as a reminder of the bond of friendship they all share!
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuyunofabuki » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:21 pm

Username + Number: Fuyunofabuki 948125
Kalon Name + Link willow
Prompt: Willow is giving her time this year by helping out others during the holidays. She understands that this time of the year can be hard on many people so she wants to make sure everyone feels loved this holiday season. She is also going to bake cookies for to give out to her family.

54 words
𝐘𝐎𝐔─────────
Fuyunofabuki, bday: Feb 12th, see
my cs insta for my upcoming events
- share your chicken smoothie goals
event place holder ───────Image
fuyunofabuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:31 pm

Username + Number: Swishy & Broken 104983
    Kalon Name + Link Nero Claudius | Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=4210202
    Prompt:

Every year, the faire releases merch for patrons to support their favorite jouster. Nero, as a jouster, is always offered a handful of special merch to promote sales- often items such as pins or foam equipment are given to guests of the attraction. At least one item a year is toted as the big promotional piece, something relevant to the previous year's events. He always, without fail, saves these special items for his little sister back home. To her, Nero is the greatest role model and he treasures her adoration. Over many seasons of his time at the faire, she has been gifted a fire-like gem, a hooded cloak, and other high value trinkets. This year, because of record breaking heats last season, the item will be a lava lamp. [130 words]
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dilly. » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:05 pm

Username + Number: dilly. 531372
      Kalon Name + Link Madeleine
      Prompt: Madeleine loves this time of the year! Cold weather, hot cocoa, sweet pastries, bustling business. She sets aside a gigantic tray of madeleines, golden brown and covered with powdered sugar. Each customer that enters her shop gets one, the small cake never failing to bring a smile to their faces. When a certain owner of the next door business comes in, Madeleine hands her a small bag of them and watches as her eyes light up when she peers inside.

[80 words]
dilly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyan cat » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:34 pm

username + number: cyan cat + 1028277
kalon name + link: conley
prompt: conley feels that before you can admire other people, you must learn to admire yourself. because of this philosophy, on most gift-giving holidays they tend to splurge a little bit when it comes to buying themselves gifts ! whether it be a new set of acrylic paints, or making themselves a quaint candlelit dinner in the kitchen, anything that makes him feel good is a win-win in his books.
HALO / ABT ME
she adult stem student bst
i like pillars and cats (ꈍᴗꈍ)b
cyan cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:52 pm

Username + Number: WitchHazel + 148605
Kalon Name + Link Valentine (top kit)
Prompt: Every year, Valentine comes up with a fantastic holiday dungeon with his siblings' gifts as the treasure. It's all part of a greater scheme to get Pandora and Gideon to get along, because "family is the greatest gift of all". The dungeon consists of a variety of puzzles the siblings will have to solve together to get through. It usually ends up just causing more arguments than resolving them, but hey, Rome wasn't built in a day! And Val's always down for a little chaos along the way. This year's gifts are matching hand-crocheted scarves, each with roses patterned on them - white and gold for Gideon, and black and red for Pandora.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:01 pm

Username + Number: FluffyBirdie 750079
Kalon Name + Link Cedany xxx
Prompt: Cedany would be gifting a new bow to her husband, Favian. She made it herself, partly because handmade gifts are thoughtful, and also because she trusts herself and herself only to make bows she could trust. One snapped on her once, and she never wanted that to happen to someone she cared about. Favian also isn't great at archery, so maybe a gift would help encourage him to continue practicing.

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiche cat! » Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:09 pm

Username + Number: quiche cat! + 430690
Kalon Name + Link mihui
Prompt: mihui has been finding very cool rocks, hand chosen for each of her closest friends. whenever she's out, she's looking at the ground, eyes peeled for anything shiny or oddly shaped. the rock has to give her the right vibes, y'know? her big tough-looking friend has a soft personality, so he needs a gentle rock. and her friend that is chaos embodied in a kalon needs a big colorful pointy rock... and so on and so forth. it's quite the task, finding rocks that suit your friends' personalities!
quiche cat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me