Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[0349.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:22 pm

CLAN OF GREAT FOG !!
    xxxxxxxwoes clan archive woes' last post

in the deathly hush of the shadow-spun woods, his senses had never been more attuned.

keratin scraped against stone. crickets chirped, water burbled, twigs tittered. the wind blew, a soft keening sound scarring the souls of midnight critters and sending a shiver through woodlands. it was as if the woods were holding its breath, waiting for the noose to tighten, for the hammer to fall, for the cold, unforgiving face of the moon to turn aside.

the caress of dew against his curls seemed to flee, falling away in droves.

for a moment, silver mist parted, a veil lifted for a breath’s pause to reveal the true bride of the night. a slow revealing. little hints, little clues, little breadcrumbs. for crimson stained the packed earth, a bed of marbled rouge against soft bouncy moss and wilted leaflets. (+1fp scraps, +1 stinging nettle, +1 mallow leaves)

a single berry rolled from its grave of leftovers. moondust danced upon the curve of its scarlet contours, the light a conspiratorial wink. it rolled and rolled and rolled, until it hit an elevated patch of calloused stone. (+1 holly berries)

his spine stiffened.

and there, standing tall and proud, liquid moonlight cascading down its slender frame and snout lifted to the nebulas was a creature of rot and ruin. russet crowned the top of a grizzled head and jagged scars ran like lightning down the slope of its back. the creature lifted its head of flowing silver and russet curls to the half-veiled moon, unleashing a low, piercing howl. (predator sighted!)

a wolf (predator) has been sighted! does crowstar confront the wolf or leave the vicinity?
    ─────────────────────────────────────

⊰ patrol status updates ⊱
      • all patrollers gained +10% hunger
      • no health loss/sickness

⊰ xp earnings (death opt in/out) …………………………
      • +30xp for writing, +10xp for patrol sent
      • +1xp for prey, +3xp for herbs
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +1fp scraps, +1 stinging nettle
      • +1 mallow leaves, +1 holly berries

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +44xp → level 1 (61/200xp)

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
      notes; n/a! <3
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0350.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:43 am

TRIBE OF HISSING WATERS !!
    xxxxxmoonlight heavens clan archive user's last post

scintillating scales flashed.

the serpent around his neck pulled taut, a restless, undulating coil of shifting obsidian and gold scales. secretkeeper’s form pressed against his cheek, head arched to indicate a path to his left. a path not commonly taken, nor used for moss flourished thick and lush, puffed with midnight dew. and in the sanctuary of the shadows, moths and other winged creatures feasted, their gossamer wings like apparitions on the flora-strewn path. (+1fp insects, +1fp insects, +1 bright-eye, +1 hawkweed)

yet, that wasn’t what secretkeeper was telling him.

the bond between them ran deeper than blood and bone, an attunement more fine-tuned than the enhancement in a thin reed pipe. he tiptoed closer to the shadowed path, resting one paw against the lush moss. and faintly, a soft whistle rose, scarcely above the raspy hush of the breeze. someone was here. sleeping.

his jaws parted as he gathered his voice to call into the darkness━to wake whatever wandering soul had dared to enter the realm of the swamp. but the wake-up call never came.

a cough broke their whistling snore and the stranger startled, waking. tawny eyes met his, wide and uncertain, before one side of their jaws quirked up. “the name’s fennel. i think we’ve met once or at least… i’ve met some of your clan once.” a shiver racked the set of their broad shoulders. “i hate to intrude once again, but… i need some help. a favor if you will.”

fennel (an npc) has fallen ill & requires a favor! they'd like one herb (any type) in-exchange for something special of theirs! does the patrol help them or decline?

• all patrollers gained +10% hunger!**
      • no health/sickness changes

• +80xp for writing, +20xp for patrol sent
      • +4xp for prey, +4xp for herbs
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +1fp insects, +1fp insects
      • +1 bright-eye, +1 hawkweed

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +108xp → level 2 (112/300xp)

notes; ahh, your lore is so cool─the territory vibes + the snakes go so well together!! 👀 ** as a lil reminder, make sure to update your kitties' hunger & health! for your next post, both scalesage + puffadder would be at 20% hup; puffadder would also be at 95% hp (from this reply)! ^^ make sure to also remove the willow leaves from your "inventory items used" (this seems to be a copy+paste thing carried over from a previous explore post)!
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0351.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:29 am

CATS OF LORILEND !!
    xclouds-move-on clan archive last post

at the top of a cobweb-encrusted lamppost, a pair of gulls glared down at him.

downy plummage puffed, their dark bills parted in a squawk and the promise of a challenge glinted in their dark eyes. a twitch knotted in the smaller gull’s left eye, the only betrayal of its intentions. the only hint of what was to come.

but it was enough.

“move, quickly!” the command had scarcely left augustine’s lips before he charged forward. cobblestone paths drummed under his paws and ribbons of color from the deepest ebony to the burst of summer fruit flanked him as his companions ran for the alleys. a scuffle of claws and an indignant flurry of feathers rained down around the old brick building. squawks and shrieks, hisses and yowls. and it was over.

fine gossamer and a cloud of dust signalled the flight of their winged competitors. this time, the gulls had fallen from the throne of champions. and he, no they, had won. (+3fp canner, +2fp kibble, +1 star’s gift)

“y’all really know how to best those birds, huh?” a familiar voice leapt from the alleys, low and laced with a drawl. their tall shadow fell over him as they leaned against the rough bricks, one side of their mouth lifting. fennel. “remember me?”

with a wink, they flipped a copper coin toward augustine. although tainted with rust, the soft brushes of daylight illuminated the strange engravings at the surface: a thick bushel of wheat twined around a scythe. “my little one offers her thanks. she’s feeling much better now.” (+1 uncommon edit)

augustine nodded. “well-”

“just one second.” a rose-tinted flush crept up their neck, but they seemed to shrug it off with a sheepish grin. “is there any chance you’ve seen a songbird around here? juni━my kit━has this little blue jay and it went missing. i’m not familiar with the area, but if any of you are… i could really use some help.”

fennel (an npc) has returned! they need help looking for a bird friend who belongs to their kit! does the patrol agree to help or decline?

• one free explore post remaining
      • all patrollers gained +0% hunger

• +25xp for writing, +10xp for patrol sent
      • +5xp for prey, +15xp for npc quest, +1xp for item
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +3fp canner, +2fp kibble
      • +1 star's gift, +1 uc edit

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +56xp → level 0 (73/100xp)*

notes; hi, that's a good question! you're welcome to convert the remaining 3fp of that washup to 1fp scraps (x3) for your next post! c: make sure to also bold/underline the "n" under the sickness stats for your kitties on patrol! everything else looks great ─ v excited to see more of your lore & world! you have a v interesting premise 👀

* as well, you'd be at level 0 (instead of 1)! not at all on you dw, more of a head's up that i've amended this from the last reply! ^^
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby Moonlight heavens » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:32 am

xxxImage
Tribe Of Hissing Waters
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received
───────────────────┐

ScaleSage's gaze narrowed as he listened to Fennel's plea, his mind calculating the implications of aiding an outsider in need. The bonds of loyalty to his clan tugged at his conscience, urging caution in the face of potential danger.

Cold, dark eyes slid towards his companion as if in question. SecretKeeper flicked a forked tounge in response, a low hiss slipping past its serpentine 'lips'. He slowly inclined his head, the movement a chilling sight... Only emphasizing the predatory and dangerous nature of snake and master.

PuffAdder, ever the spirited warrior, shifted her weight impatiently, her eyes darting between Fennel and ScaleSage. Her instinct was to help, to extend the paw of assistance to someone in need. But she knew better than to act impulsively, especially in front of the Viper Enforcer. Afterall ScaleSage was second in command, his rank outranked hers by a mile.

After a moment of silent contemplation, ScaleSage spoke, his voice measured and deliberate. "Fennel, while we sympathize with your plight, our duty lies first and foremost with our clan. However, we are not without compassion. If you require aid, we can provide you with a list of herbs and their locations within the swamp. You are welcome to seek them out yourself."

PuffAdder, her heart heavy with empathy, interjected before Fennel could respond. "Or," she began, her voice gentle yet determined. Yet beneath it was a whisper of a bit of fear, eyes darting towards her deputy. "We can spare one herb to help alleviate your suffering."

ScaleSage narrowed his eyes ever so slightly. PuffAdder smiled in response as she picked out a herb and handed it towards the sick feline. "May KeenEyes's warm scales embrace you with a quick recovery" she purred.

ScaleSage his gaze piercing, gave a slow nod as he addressed Fennel. His tone shifting to a lower tone, a warning, a promise and a challenge "Be careful in the near future for the swamp is a harsh mistress. Proceed with caution, for not all who wander here are as forgiving as we are."

His tone sharpened as he leaned closer, an act to hopefully scare the feline to be more careful in the future. His overwhelming presence forced Fennel a step backwards. A light thunk being heard as the Viper Enforcer backed the intruder into a tree. " Heed my advise. Be careful following warm whispers with a beautiful melody. For the siren lays in wait to devour those who are too curious. And those who are easily deceived..."

PuffAdder's ears pinned back, eyes darkening with sorrow and worry as she watched the scene. She carefully stepped in between the two. A smile warm with flowers forceing the dark edged deputy to give poor Fennel some space. She turned back to face her as PuffAdder's maw started to part.

A chilling legend shaping into words. "In the heart of our treacherous swamp that we call home," PuffAdder began, her tone somber yet compelling, "there was a young and curious cat named Willowpaw..."

Her words flowed like the gentle currents of the swamp, weaving a tapestry of mystery and danger that captivated the listener's imagination. With each word, she conjured images of the murky waters and whispered secrets that lurked within the depths. While ScaleSage listenes in somber silence. Probably hissing whispers to the deep waters for patience.

"Willowpaw," PuffAdder continued, her eyes alight with the memory of the tale she had heard as a kit, "was known for her striking beauty, with fur as dark as the midnight sky and eyes as deep as the mysterious waters of our swamp."

As she spoke, the memory of the elder's voice echoed in her mind, her own voice taking on the same eerie tome that had captivated her as a young kit. She leaned closer to Fennel, her words carrying the weight of caution and wisdom passed down through generations.

"But Willowpaw was also known for her insatiable curiosity," PuffAdder continued, her gaze fixed on Fennel's, "which often led her to explore the deepest, most perilous corners of our territory."

With each word, she painted a vivid picture of Willowpaw's journey into the heart of the swamp, her voice rising and falling like the gentle rustle of the cattails in the breeze. The fireflies' glow danced in the darkness, casting eerie shadows that seemed to come alive with the tale she wove.

"The Siren lured Willowpaw into the depths of the dark water," PuffAdder whispered, her voice barely above a breath, "and there, beneath the surface, the young cat was lost to the enchanting song..."

As the tale reached its climax, PuffAdder's eyes held Fennel's in a silent plea, a warning wrapped in the ghostly echoes of the elder's voice. ScaleSage interjected with a sharp gaze towards Fennel."As sutch I ask of you to not be lured by the call of the unknown...That includes exploreing our territory unsupervised..."

PuffAdder fell silent, the weight of the legend hanging heavy in the air. ScaleSage flicked his tail, an order to follow as he lead Fennel to the edge of their territory. PuffAdder paused a few steps behind them as she shut her eyes.

Her maw moved as she chanted a whisper in the wind. A protective chant to chase away the influence of the siren.

"In the depths where shadows sway,
Beware the song that leads astray.
For if you hear the Siren's call,
Your fate may be the darkest fall..."

Her eyes trailed towards the two figures as they moved onwards. Like the river currents her words flooded out of her mouth. She halted near the edge of the water bowing her head, nose cold against the wet surface.

"To ward her off, our voices rise,
With words that echo through the skies.
'WillowPaw, stay in your sleep,
Lest you drag us to the deep' "

"With every step, we heed the tale,
Lest we become another's trail.
So let our chant the darkness pierce,
And keep us safe from her fierce...."

PuffAdder quickly fell in behind her companions. Failing to notice murky eyes gleaming in deep pools of algae. An omnious hiss tore past ancient lips as the entity stirred the water. Her form dangerously elegant as the waters parted ways to her. A sweet melody slipping past her lips...

"In the shadows where secrets keep,
I sing my song, I bid you sleep.
Through veils of mist and moonlight gleam,
Come to me, let go your dream.

With whispered words, I weave my tale,
Of treasures lost and truths unveiled.
Beneath the waters, deep and dark,
I hold you close, within my arc.

Embrace the melody, let it sway,
For in my arms, you'll find your way.
Through tangled roots and twisted vine,
Your soul entwined, forever mine.

So heed my call, oh weary soul,
And let the song your fears control.
In the depths where shadows play,
Come to me, and there you'll stay."

[1,151 # words ]

───────────────────┘
-- cats on patrol
ScaleSage |He/him| HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
PuffAdder |She/her |HP 95% |HUP 20%| Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
🐍~Clicky

xxxImageImagexxImage
-- level 2
experience: 112/300
-- items in inventory used
Elder leaves
-- active quests:
Fennel's Quest
-- opted in to death?
Yes

-- inventory
Insects | 1 FP | x5
Fish | 2 FP | x2
Mice | 3 FP | x2
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Elder leaves | x1
Stick | x2
Alder bark | x1
Daisy leaf | x1
Thyme | x1
Wild garlic | x1
Holly berries | x1
Deadly NightShade | x1
Ragwort | x2
Coltsfoot | x1
BrightEye |x1
HawkWeed | x1
Moonlight heavens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thelabradorr » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:04 am

archive | last explore post | last response received

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"hey!" elena shouted to the tom who was obviously caught in some trance that could only be explained by his
gender,"why the heck are you looking at me like that, like you have something on your mind that you would never say out
loud
?!" the princess's ears were pinned aggressively back to her head, she fought diligently to hold back showing her
fangs to the tom - was it really worth the fight?

gypsy, lost in thought, quickly snapped back into the present moment due to the princess's loud protest that tick was staring
at her in a way that she had deemed to fall under the "male gaze" category. gypsy had been a bit confused by what
the princess was trying to convey by the use of such language, as the blind she cat had never fallen victim to knowing
what exactly this male gaze appeared as in toms. the tower must have felt pity for her in this moment because just as quickly
as she had categorized this look as an unknown it became known, with a quick flash of vision directed towards the tom. he
had his lip slightly drawn back with his fangs and his face looked softer, less tense then what she had see him wearing
before. the most interesting sign though was the tom's eyes. they were fixed permanently on the princess with something
burning deep within them that gypsy could not quite comprehend, some longing, something coming from deep within. the
tom defiantly had a different smell to him, that was for sure - it was a subtle shift but to the blind she cat, who relied heavily
on her other senses, it was huge. "hm," she thought out loud to herself.

tick released his lip from the grasp of his fangs and quickly jumped to his feet, he had to clear any suspension the princess had so
easily targeted within him,"I am just thinking about how funny you look with all that dirt on your face," he grinned a bit
sheepishly, stepping towards the princess until the two were sharing the same breath space. tick reached up to to the curls between
her ears and plucked the wormy invader from her fur, waving it in-front of the princess's face,"and with this little guy taking up
residence in your royal fur
." tick stepped out of elena's bubble and shoved the worm into his pack for later.

did he really just..? that was the only thing elena could repeat in her head over and over as the regular swaggered out of her face. the tom had got way to close for comfort, I mean for tower's sake his nose could have easily grazed hers! in that moment, to avoid awkward conversation, elena turned to their trusty guide and decided to redirect the focus on the main mission,"hey gui... I mean gypsy, what do we have to do to pass this test and get back to outside the testing arena?"

gypsy could sense a shift in the vibe around the two other cats in her patrol, but she was not completely sure what was going on. oh well, it was not her business to meddle in affairs of others, especially one of tyrantix's so beloved princesses. the guide stood to her feet, sniffed the air, and pointed her nose in the direction of the dark, deep forest,"my guide instincts are telling me we must head that way."

the three cats, a bit hesitant, began their stroll towards the darkness.

[ 582 words ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-- cats on patrol
gypsy | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: n
elena | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: n
tick | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: n

-- notes
- no notes!
- font used
-- level 1
experience: 164/200xp
n/a
-- active quests:
n/a
-- opted in to death?
yes/no
-- inventory
bugs | 1 FP | x3
mouse | 2 FP | x1
bird | 4 FP | x1

parsley | x1
catmint | x1
marigold x1
thelabradorr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:59 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Imagexxpandora!
─────────────────── ✧

thani & clanpost/reply

original level stats ✧ level 5 (560/650)
new level stats ➔ level 6 (373/800)xxx
──────────────────────────────
• • • • x 10% hunger for the patrol
─────────────────┘
    it was as if the woodland had become a pallette of incandescence and viridescent olive greens, shrouded in a deep-set burgandy and pallid indigos. entire smears of each color adorned the woody husks of the plantation. all of it tracing back to a wilting conifer blooming in sallow blossoms tasting of citrus and caraway where little crickets sang.
    (+1 juniper berries, +1fp [bugs], 1fp [bugs], 1fp [bugs], 4exp)

it was much too dark.
    “something is wrong.” the songbird rasp of the princess’ voice flourished in the hush. “the dark is hiding something.”

“oh please, princess!” a lilting scoff was upon violet’s lips. “i didn’t know you were scared of the dog and.. the dark.”

“i am not! the darkness is concealing something i-”
    but the darkness was not concealing something. it was concealing someone.
    (a patrol of rogues has been spotted [no trespassing]! does the patrol confront or ignore them?)

you levelled up! you earned +3fp, +3 herbs, +1 star's blessing, +1 boon of fertility, +100 stardust <3
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

✧ 040 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 355 exp
words exp
patrol exp
predator exp
skirmish exp
npc quest exp
added exp
✧ 003 exp
✧ 001 exp
✧ 000 exp
yes/noo
✧ 000 left
✧ 463 exp
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?
total exp

fp earned ✧ +3fp─
herbs earned ✧ +1
• [+ juniper berries]
• [n/a herb earned]
• [n/a herb earned]
• [n/a herb earned]
items earned ✧ +0──xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:01 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Imagexxhill of sunflowers!
─────────────────── ✧

timid-decidueye & clanpost/reply

original level stats ✧ level 0 (015/100)
new level stats ➔ level 0 (047/100)xxx
──────────────────────────────
• • • • x 0% hunger for the patrol
─────────────────┘
    often times, it seemed as if there were idle daydreamers encapsulated in the lives of sunflowers. sunflowers that were colored a shade of pretty yellow by an artist’s hand. but like the phases of the moon, they were dwindling, the ravishing daydreams of their life blown out by september’s tainted breath. each honeyed hue had been diminished by the eulogies of death, and swallowed by the iron clad kiss of decay, turning each petal a shade of carmelized persimmon and umber.

goldfinches adorned her periphery, their barely tangible song utterly intoxicating as the universe let out a collective sigh as death descended upon the milky way.
    “look.” the word was breathless as a little goldfinch plummeting into her embrace, with a cluster of iridiscent beetles and a scroll delicately balanced between its talons.
    (1fp [bugs], +1fp [bugs], +2exp)

hello there, my friend!
    i am fennel and i send my greetings from afar! it seems like y’all need some adventure and i have the perfect quest if you choose to embark on this adventure!

(fennel, the npc, has arrived with an active quest! they would like you to send a patrol with only cats who have blue eyes! please link this post in the active quest section of your next explore post as these quests may take a little longer to complete! once you’ve completed this quest, let the writer know in your post and the patrol will be rewarded with a gift!)

✧ 020 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
words exp
patrol exp
predator exp
skirmish exp
npc quest exp
added exp
✧ 002 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ yes/noo
✧ 001 left
✧ 032 exp
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?
total exp

fp earned ✧ +2fp─
herbs earned ✧ +0
• [n/a herb earned]
• [n/a herb earned]
• [n/a herb earned]
• [n/a herb earned]
items earned ✧ +0──xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:16 pm

Pandora
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

A few months earlier…..

Somewhere beyond the mushroom littered forest, into the horizon, there was a large bundle of mountains. These mountains had a view of the mortal realm below, much like the area beyond Nozomi’s pond. There were little areas like this around Pandora, most of the gods vying to open the portals up themselves to look down through the veil. On the top of the mountain, a large dying god was laid, their wings spreading out on the mountain top. They cried out in pain, the noise echoing for miles before their head fell, their whole body collapsing into a pile of ash.
In the wake of the ash, instead of the usual egg laying in its wake, there were 4.
Four large glowing eggs, each with a different hue.

The bright yellow egg, the smallest of them all, began to crack first.
And out of the egg, the Phoenix god of rebirth sprouted forth, their wings extending as if they had not just lay dead moments ago.
She looked down at the three remaining eggs, a mothers love.
The glowing red, orange, and white eggs all began to crack at the same time, moments after her own. She would name her children, Flint, Flame and Ashes. And granted them each a bit of her essence; her godlike powers.

New gods were born under the stars, and while it was not known to anyone at the time, the phoenix's actions disrupted the very balance of things. Pandora herself was the only one in the past to have been known to create a god. What the goddess of Rebirth did that night would set in motion something that could not be undone. Something devastating.

- -

Flint was a chaotic little thing, he had an affinity for jokes and pranks. Oftentimes he would neglect his duties of watching over the mortals to wreak havoc with his siblings. His mother would scold him often, tell him to pay more attention and use his powers for good. He didn’t understand why what he was doing didn’t count as “good”. He made people laugh. He became the official God of Chaos.

Flame was the more serious of her siblings, using her powers to help the mortals below. She became the Goddess of fertility, and single-handedly made the mortals more abundant.
She took her duties very seriously, because of this she was unaware of the things happening right under her nose.

Ashes was a neglected child, she had no affinity for anything. At least not anything she could find. She hated the mortals, hated watching them and doing little else with herself every single day. She wish she could have fun with them the way her brother flint did. She wished she could find something to be excited about when it came to mortals. But they were so very boring.
That was until a war began. And she got to see bloodshed and death and mourning for the first time. And power. Pure, unwavering power to the victor.

This would end well.

- -
Back to the present…..

“I am not! the darkness is concealing something i-”
but the darkness was not concealing something. it was concealing someone.

“Quiet you two!” Maggie snapped, moving to step in front of the two of them.
She stared into the darkness seeping in front of them, trying to adjust her eyes to see just who was standing in their path.

“Who’s there! Show yourself!” She spoke out loud, her eyes doing her no justice in spotting any sort of movement ahead. She knew they were there though, she could feel them.

They weren’t going to just let whoever this was pass by, they were here for a reason.
They were going to confront them to hopefully find out more.

[ 634 words ]

Notes: N/A

-- cats on patrol
Lorelai | She/Her| HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: Y/N

Maggie/Mags | She/Her| HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: Y/N

Viola | She/Her| HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: Y/N

-- custom predators / prey
Here
-- level 6
experience: 373/800xp
N/A
-- active quests:
N/A
-- opted in to death?
yes
-- inventory
Broom x1
Catcheweed x1
Chervil x1
Comfey Root x1
Fennel x2
Lovage x1
Marigold x1
Ragwort x1
Stick x1
Tansey x1
Thyme x1
Willow Leaves x1
+3 Herbs

Scraps x1
Bugs x2
Mouse x2
Squirrel x1
Rabbit x1
Bird x3
+3FP
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo Revna » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:15 am

Image Spiritwhisper | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: No
Image Frostglow | she/they | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No
Image Snowdrop | he/they | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: No
Image Mistfeather | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No
~~~ Lunarwisp | she/they | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No
Image Moonstream | she/they | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No

A solemn walk back to camp, gingerly avoiding as many bumps as possible and grimacing on those unevaded. A jolt eliciting a slight grumble of discomfort from Icefire, laid out on the make shift sled that Snowdrop had quickly assembled for her. He glanced over his shoulder at her, brow creased in concern, "We're almost there, hang on." Spiritwhiper brought up the rear, gaze flickering around nervously as they made their way along the creek's edge. As they neared the caves, she sprinted ahead, calling out for Mistfeather and Moonstream. The two poked their heads out of the caves in alarm before scurrying down to see what had occurred. Spiritwhisper was so on edge that Moonstream sent her back up to the caves to rest, as she was no help in taking care of Icefire. "Come, bring her here," she told Snowdrop, making her way over to her little shelter outside the caves. "I have some things in here that will help her, she'll be right as rain before you know it, we'll just give her some time to rest and this lovely little concoction right here and I promise you can go back to annoying her soon." Frostglow suddenly appeared beside her, "Is my sister alright? Spiritwhisper said she got hurt but I couldn't understand anything else she was saying." Moonstream shook her head and glanced at Mistfeather, "Are we sure that young'un' is cut out to be my assistant?" She turned to Frostglow, "Yes, Sweets, as I told your brother, she'll be fine before you know it, just let her rest. I gave her some coltsfoot to help speed her recovery along. Now shoo, all of you, she needs some peace and quiet so she can sleep, sleep does the injured body good."

Stepping out of the shelter, Frostglow turned to her brother, "What happened?" Snowdrop shook his head, "I left them and they got attacked by a coyote." Frostglow stopped and stared at him, "Don't tell me you're blaming yourself for this, this area is exceptionally safe, especially considering our powers, it's not your fault, everyone goes off on their own around here, Mom's have been letting us explore by ourselves since the day we got our powers." He whirled on her, "That was because of my powers, not yours and not Icefire's, please do tell me how either of your powers will help you in a fight, specifically yours?!" Frostglow straightened, "My powers may not help me fight brother, but maybe you should remember that I'm a den guard here, and I got that job because Mom's could tell that I was capable of protecting others even without my powers. As for Icefire…" "What's going on you two, I could hear you from all the way over in the caves," Mistfeather raised an eyebrow at them as Lunarwisp stepped up beside her. Frostglow sighed, "he's blaming himself for what happened to Icefire, Mom. I was just trying to make him feel better." Snowdrop glared at her and turned to their mothers, "She was trying to say that you two let us out when we were younger because of all of our powers, you only let us out because of mine, theirs's can't protect them." Mistfeather stared at him and opened her mouth but Lunarwisp nudged her and motioned for her to go take care of a different problem while she handled this one. Mistfeather nodded , head bumped her mate and then turned and disappeared back up to the caves. Lunarwisp turned back to her children, "Snowdrop, for starters, I know your upset Sugar, but you're making it seem as though your sisters' powers aren't just as important to the clan as yours are. Secondly, we let you out under the circumstances that you wouldn't go far and that you would call for help if you needed it. There was also the fact that at the time, there really weren't many predators in the area, you know your mother was the first cat here and she lived here alone for quite a long time, which is another reason you were let out, she knows you all three take after her with your resourcefulness, plus she trained you all very well…." As she continued to try to make him feel better while at the same time scolding him, Snowdrop glanced at Frostglow, who sat a few feet away with her back turned and fur slightly fluffed up… ok, he probably shouldn't have snapped at her, but how could she not see that if he'd been there, Icefire wouldn't have gotten hurt?

764 words - could I be any more unimpressed with my writing? No, no I could not...

I may have kind of ignored the bit about the rogues as they don't fit my lore at all lol, so I guess they ignore them and let them go about their business lol

Level 1
116/200

n/a

1x coltsfoot
1x squirrel

2x | small rodent | 1FP
1x | small bird | 2FP
1x | bass | 3FP
2x | squirrel | 3FP
1x | stick
1x | foxglove seed
1x | coltsfoot