Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

♕ ⊱── 01. [november explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:23 pm

x
x
x
x
x
x
Imagexxtribe of the fallen light !
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 2 (059/300)
new level stats ➔ level 2 (108/300) --
----------------------------------------------
• • • • x 10% hunger for the patrol
────────────────┘
    the indigo flourish of night had crystallized into a haze of tangerine neon lights. each terracotta shade morphed and convulsed, revealing a glimmer of vermillion that eclipsed upon a diadem of gnarled wood. or rather… antlers.

a mournful bellow resonated in the hush, seeming to stretch out into a thousand little paradises and an eternity to come. raw anguish had contorted the gentle contour of the beast’s features, growing crestfallen with heartache and desperation. entire valleys of flora had formed beneath the creature’s feet, speckled with freckles of earth and dirt alike. “shhh… sven. it’ll be alright. we will find her.”
    (+1fp [bugs], +1 yarrow, +1 ragwort, +1 horsetail, +4exp)

something wasn’t right.
    it was too quiet. the honeydew chime of larks were nothing more than a blissful memory and the scuttle of tiny toes against the earth below ceased to exist.

it was only then when the tangerine neon lights of the morning illuminated a little sea of red and copper.
    (atlas has found sven’s friend! however, it seems like she is injured :c she needs one herb [any]! will atlas help or refuse to help her?)
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
✧ 020 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 015 exp
✧ 049 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 001 exp
✧ 003 exp
✧ 000 exp
yes/noo
✧ 000 left
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?

fp earned ✧ 1fp ───
level reward ✧ 2 → 2
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
herbs earned ✧ +3
• [+ yarrow ────]
• [+ ragwort────]
• [+ horsetail ───]
• [n/a item earned]
user + clan ✧ strawberryj
postsuser / writer-xx
items earned ✧ +0──xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0335.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:09 am

CATS OF THE DESERT !!
    xxxxxwhovian5eva clan archive last post

she no longer envied those avians.

once upon a time, she dreamt of soaring with the birds in their kingdom of clouds━so unbothered, so untouched, so untethered by the kiss of desert heat. so… free. now as she lay upon the cracked earth, silver ash a crown marring her head, those avians no longer stirred a longing in her chest. something else knotted there, swelling like an ember in her throat.

the avian kingdom had fallen. conquered and terraformed into a hellscape, nightmarish and ghostly. a new sun dawned, bruised and bloodied, unfurling in a fury of brimstone, sulfur and ash. and those mighty avians, former rulers of the skies, now fled in exile. but perhaps exile was only a mercy for some. (+5fp eagle, +1fp bugs, +1fp bugs)

the gentle plumage of silken cirrus, cumulus and nimbus clouds withered. some extinguishing in the rage of smoke, others vanishing until all that was left was tainted remnants. greyed with a stain that water could never cleanse.

and how she longed for water.

“littlepaw?” smoke and ash hushed a familiar voice to a raspy whisper. “it’s me. y-you’re awake! i was so worried. it feels like a million years and i thought you-you…” her cheery smile shattered, the falsetto in her voice cracking. “i’m scared.”

“... she’s tired, maplepaw.” her father’s weary wheeze was a low whistle, yet still warm. still tender. “let her rest.”

wait. her lips parted, but closed with not a sound. and despite the ache seeping into every crevice of her soul, she forced herself up. falling stars eclipsed her vision, her balance a comet swung out of orbit, but she collided with her sun, her light, her love. she wrapped her paws around maplepaw. the scent of salt and soot lilted, ever so faint amidst the fumes of smoke, but this close to her little sister… she could almost taste it. a staccato heart leapt, pounding against hers, but she held on tight.

and it took everything in her, all her sanity and soul and spirit and strength hidden in a reservoir deep down, to speak.

“i’m right here.” littlepaw rested her nose on top of those pale, wind-tossed curls. “and i’m not going anywhere.”

━━━━ ☆☆☆ ━━━━

the stars stoned her with silence.

and amid the sting of the smoke and the weight of the crown of ash on her head, they still didn’t speak. those celestial beings remained wordless in their orbits as they’d been for so long. too long. she was the teller, a teller who could tell nothing.

why?

the question was a whisper, barely audible, utterly gentle and still. but it grew, sumounting and thundering, building and blooming a pressure in her chest. her heartbeat roared, rushing through her ears, until laying in the cracked earth was no longer an option. it burned, scalding a thousand different ways to put words to it, a wound still too fresh.

dawnfeather managed. soft enough that the others’ would never hear, but still a pitted question. a challenge. “are you still with us?”

her options was as thin as the air she breathed. returning to camp, to the rivers of pulsing energy and eternal heat, was a death sentence. even now, snowspark would be evacuating what remained of━no, no everyone━she willed her heart to settle. everyone would leave camp with snowspark’s guidance and converge with the patrol. but then what?

that task fell to her.

look!” at maplepaw’s gasp, the silence shattered. and for the briefest sliver of a second, the veil of smoke and ash parted to reveal a silver streak gliding through the skies. a shooting star cloaked in wings sheathed with silver, its trailing tail gilded with fine gold. “we should make a wish!”

but her gaze never left the star.

tracing its path, so steady and fluid, a balance of grace and truth as it sailed past the sparse song of the spinifex, past the stately sentinels of the gum trees and still past. past their borders and past the forces of time, rewinding to another time. a memory she’d shed like a snake’s skin until now.

the shooting star exploded in a shower of silver and gold just above the slopes of the crater, at the heights of the alpines, winking out of existence at the doorstep of a place where she and snowspark had once lost all hope. a doorstep they’d been cast from with the welcome mat rolled up and spittle in their faces.

yet, a tiny feather drifted from the spray of sparks with a dance to capture her attention. ending with a kiss on her nose━the feather glowing half silver and half gold. (+1 star’s greetings)
    ─────────────────────────────────────

⊰ patrol status updates ⊱
      • all patrollers gained +10% hunger
      • no health loss/sickness <3

⊰ xp earnings (death opt in/out) …………………………
      • +330xp for writing, +20xp for patrol sent
      • +14xp for prey, +2xp for item, +100xp for ten
        inktober words, +25xp from june '23 quests
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +5fp eagle, +1fp bugs, +1fp bugs
      • +1 star's greetings

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +481xp → level 7 (1227/950xp)
        level 8 (277/1000xp)

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
      congrats! you've reached level eight and earned an additional +4fp (your choice), +4 herbs (your choice), +1 semi-custom (will be posted
      under stars' main page + staff will contact you at some point to ask about your preferred base coat color ^^), +300 stardust and +1 uc myo!

notes; n/a, you already know this, but i adore your lore + this was such a treat to read!! i've also left my reply fairly open-ended, so feel free to interpret it in any way you'd like skdhfkshdfk <3
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby unohdettu.lupaus » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:02 am

shattered eclipse
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

As sun lion smelled the badger scent mixed with his boyfriends (Miels) scent in the wind he froze

“Uh? sun lion? you alright?” faris asked as he noticed sun lion seemingly frozen in place
but sun lion did not answer.

“ sun lion?? you're the patrol’s leader… Do we go after the badger or not?” Amani who stood next to him reminded looking at him worried

just as sun lion was about to answer, a yowl of pain could be heard, sun lion recognised that voice.. It was miel. That's when he moved without thinking, he sprinted towards the noise, not caring if amani or faris would get to know about him and Miel, he just wanted Miel to be safe.

“Hey! Sun lion wait for us!” Amani exclaimed as she and faris sprinted after him

As he got closer to the noise he saw injured Miel covering in fear next to a birch tree as the badger closed in on Miel. Sun lion Swiftly jumped between Miel and the badger.. hissing as loudly as he could at the badger trying to scare it away.
Soon enough Amani and faris came into the scene too, they ran over to help sun lion fight the badger, neither of them knew who this golden furred tom was but they could sense that the tom was important to sun lion.

[ 227 words ]

-- cats on patrol

Sun lion| He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N

Faris | He/Him| HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N

Amani | She/Her | HP 95% | HUP 10% | Sick: N

Miel | He/They | HP 90% | HUP 10% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
no

-- level 5
experience: 411/650
-- items in inventory used

-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
yes/no
-- inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x6
Bugs| 1 FP | x3
Mouse | 2 FP | x7
Small fish | 2 FP | x2
Squirrel | 3 FP | x5
Rabbit | 3 FP | x5
Rabbit | 4 FP | x2
Hare | 3 FP | x1
Eagle | 5 FP | x2
Owl| 4 FP | x1
Bird| 4 FP | x1

Ragwort | x1
Mallow leaves | x2
Chickweed| x1
Blackberry leaves| x1
Honey| x2
Chamomile| x1
Catchweed| x2
Daisy leaf| x1
Wild garlic| x2
Holly berries | x1
Borage leaves| x1
Lungwort | x2
Dandelion | x2
Cobwebs | x1
Alder bark | x1
Sweet sedge | x2
elder leaves| x2
watermint| x1
Rush | x1
Burnet | x1
Catmint| x1
Coltsfoot| x3
Hawkweed | x1
Feverfew| x1
comfrey root | x1

- Coyote / Unohdettu -
- He/They -
- Discord: thistlecoyote -
- Toyhouse -
- Oekaki artshop
- Instagram -

A certain darkness
is needed
to see the stars
·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

ImageImage

unohdettu.lupaus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0336.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:28 pm

THE BRONZE FLEET !!
    xxxxxarithmedic clan archive last post

blooms of fushia and rose golds unfurled, twined into tessellations and repeating patterns. like an underwater cityscape, some held their form in spheres of geometric domes and others in whorls and loops, the contours forming daylit roads and cobbled streets. frilly fins waved at her through the loose tendrils of pearlescent anemone, while others bent over backwards as they swept the saltwater streets with a fine flourish. (+1fp shrimp, +1fp shrimp, +1 daisy leaf, +1 foxglove seeds)

and yet another aquatic critter tried to hide, colors morphing and shifting from pomegranate hues to the dark bloom of fushia. (+5fp octopus)

little paws thumped upon the glass of gentle wind’s helmet.

“everything okay?” her tail curled, forming the tip of a quizical curve. “golden heart?”

a stream of bubbles flooded the space between them, an eyeroll reflected in the glare of the other’s helmet. golden heart jerked her head in a rare nod towards her mother.

the fleet commander. where she once stood, tall and stately, issuing instructions and wise words about safety in numbers━that fearless mirage was gone. an unnatural spell seemed to have settled over her and now, a ghostly green washed her cheeks in a pale parlor. her lips inked blue and trembling even in the sun-warmed seas. (mist seeker is ill! </3)

mist seeker is not feeling well! she requires one of these herbs to heal: +1 blackberry leaves, +1 catchweed, +1 dock or +1 tormentil </3 she'll lose -10% health for each explore post she continues on without one of those herbs!

feel free to check out mousespeck's swaps ─ perhaps she'll swap you the right herb by chance from that scattered collection of hers!

• all patrollers gained +10% hunger
      • mist seeker is sick!

• +40xp for writing, +20xp for patrol sent
      • +14xp for prey, +4xp for herbs, +70xp for seven
        inktober words
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +5fp octopus, +1fp shrimp [x2]
      • +1 daisy leaf, +1 foxglove seeds

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +148xp → level 2 (278/300xp)

notes; n/a! <3
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0337.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:12 pm

COMPANY OF FOOLS !!
    xxxskywardthedragon clan archive last post

already, the rustling laughter of a little cricket wove like a pealing chime around her. almost as if it understood something as silly as a misstep gone terribly astray. swiping the net of spider webs from her face, her paw thumped, ensnaring the little jester. (+1fp cave cricket)

but silence was a fragile construct.

“aw shucks. it’s a good thing i’m coming with you to fight this ancient evil thing.” a gentle nose probed her shoulder. “is your sword alright? 'cause that looks like that was one mighty tumble, but hey! it knocked something loose as well ─ come check this out!” (+1 star’s greetings─starclan/dark forest lines edit!)

the cool cobblestone of the dungeon seemed to etch itself into her skin. with a grunt, slayer pushed herself to her paws, the endless coo and chatter of the other’s voice guiding her. troublemaker was… no doubt enthralled with whatever shiny object she’d located, turning it inside and out, right side up and upside down. and as long as the cheery soul remained where she was, she’d be right there in no time.

until… it trailed off.

and in the ever stilling winds of the dungeons, another scent lilted, spun of daffodils and vanilla. faintly, a melodious chuckle echoed in tandem to the clink of a chain and as slayer neared, the last fragments of a hushed conversation bloomed: “... pleasure to meet you, troublemaker. i’m actually here to propose a trade─it seems you have a liking for shiny things, which i have quite the abundance of! i just…”

the stranger’s melody shifted, the discordant notes of uncertainty creeping in to the shuffle of her toes against stone. “i’d just require a little something in-exchange.”

a stranger (npc ─ furzetuft) is proposing a trade! she requires 2fp (any type!) in-exchange for a shiny trinket of hers! does the patrol accept this trade or decline?

• one free explore post remaining
      • all patrollers gained +0% hunger

• +50xp for writing, +10xp for patrol sent
      • +1xp for prey, +50xp for ten inktober words
      • +1xp for item
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +1fp cave cricket
      • +1 star's greetings

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +112xp → level 0 (166/100xp)
        level 1 (66/200xp)

congrats! you've reached level one and earned an additional +1fp (your choice!) and +50 stardust!
      notes; n/a, but i love your writing, ahh! you portray characters so well + i adore reading their interactions! <3
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0338.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:28 pm

SECLUDEDGLADE !!
    xxxbaobabel clan archive last post

the trees flowed with maples and honeyed sugar.

delicate in the autumnal breeze, the fragrance of pecans and apple pies drifted from the chimneys of the nearby town, weaving around them. with the success of an earlier hunt, their belly hummed a hearty tune alongside the crackle of leaves as they dashed through the fields of caramel and honey, strides long and purposeful.

until something gently tugged at their periphery.

snug in the crook of a fallen log, a yellowed end of a scroll peaked out. and tentatively, while batting aside capricious moths, they pulled at the scroll, easing it from its withered home. another scent bloomed, this one more faint, yet still rich of spice and flavor. reminiscent of fall feasts and firelight festivities. (+1fp bugs, +1 thyme, +1 wild garlic)

the parchment warbled as they unfurled it, stretching it till it lay flat before them. swooping lettering leapt off the page in elegant whorls and flourishes, the symbols promising fortune and favor from a friendly neighbour, signing off as furzetuft. (active quest dropped─see below for details!)

and as her token of her sincerity, a tiny gold clover winked at them─delicately sun-dried and pressed. (+1 shooting star)

furzetuft (npc) has dropped an active quest! it reads; "take a friend (cat) on patrol with you and take a nap, leaving them to do all the work!". (when a writer rolls for prey, they'll do their rolls with one less cat as one is sleeping ^^)

this is an active quest, so make sure to link this reply in the "active quests" box of your explore post as these quests may take a little longer to complete! when you've completed it, please link to this quest and leave a lil note in your explore post to let the next writer know! ^^ furzetuft will return to grant you a special reward!

• two free explore posts remaining
      • all patrollers gained +0% hunger

• +20xp for writing, +10xp for patrol sent
      • +1xp for prey, +2xp for herbs, +50xp for ten
        inktober words, +1xp for item
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +1fp bugs, +1 wild garlic
      • +1 thyme, +1 shooting star

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +84xp → level 0 (84/100xp)

notes; n/a, welcome to explore! i love your founder sm,, such a stunning design <3
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawntura » Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:06 pm

As Surreal heard the noise of the Firightened and startled snake she noticed it was not harmless it was a Timber Rattlesnake.
As she stood there frozen she recalled the tales the elders told, the tails of how the snakes judged who was worthy to be in their forest on their land. If they felt they were unworthy or had ill intentions they'd bite them, leaving them poisoned to lay there and die as they were unworthy.
In respect to the snake surreal bowed her head, and waited for the rattle to stop. But as she listened and waited for the rattle to stop she felt as though the snake was peering through her blind eyes into her soul, deciding if she would live or die. After what felt like forever the snake stopped its rattling tail and hunkered back down, surreal took this as a sign and slowly backed up head still bowed. Surreal felt lucky to be judged by the snake and determitted trust worthy.
As Surreal and Nova ventured farther into the forest just out side of camp Surreals mind wandered off once again to the point where her brain even tuned out Nova, along with the sounds and secents to souly focuse on her thoughts. As she worked to untangle roots lost in thought surreal would occasionally look up to Nova and the setting sun, keeping track of the time. She was lost in the thought of the whys and hows, and whos.
Unable to stop time till she had found the answer to heal her clan and bring back her fathers smile, to bring back the proud hearts lost. As the sun lowered its self in the sky Nova and Surreal made their way back to the clan, crossing the log where so many had stood and gathered, and departed with their losted loved ones. The bark was no longer smooth but instead rough and coarse, from the claws of the many cats who had crossed it.
How many stoires where written but unspoken on this log, how many had crossed this log as a kit and once again as a soul. To surreal it stood as a pillar for the clan to tell the young how they came to be. As Surreal took a breath in she could smell many cats gathered with the secent of tears, death, sadness and grief hugging close to them.
It was the last hunt, for mistfalls the last hunt was a time of mourning of the family to take their kin to their last resting place and say goodbye. A chance to tell stories, to smile and cry, a chance to have one last good memory, Surreal dreaded the thought of one day having to send off her father. The last of her kin. She never looked forward to the day she would be alone, but she had to remind herself the energy they have is borrowed and would one day have to be returned. Though it will be sad it goes forward to move the next generation, so that they can see the world too.
Surreal had a hard time wrapping her head around it, it didn't matter how she looked at it. She found it fustrating how something could be here one minute and gone the next. But as her head came out of the clouds like a leaf in the river she found her way to her father in his den, tucking away the herbs she had collected she went to her father. As she listened with her ears open she could hear his wheezing breath, and smell the infection brewing in his body.
As she went up to him she could feel his shivering cold body curdle up in a ball, she fetched a large rabbit hide and covered him up with it, hoping to warm him up. she curdle up around him looking to the sky whispering in her head questioning the way life goes and the cards she was dealt.
As she lay there the moon rised and set to wake the sun, but as the moon hang in the sky her dreams teased and tormented her.
Showing her a world she knew she never have, a world where the sun shined, a world where she could cuddle with her entire family and play with her siblings in the rain. Though as she slept and felt the ache the dream left surreal knew this was not the world she was born in.

When morning came and the sun rised surreal could hear her fathers breathing, shallow and raspy his time was limited. As the sun graced her pelt and warmed her body she reached to her side touching her fathers shoulder. He stirred awakening from his sleep, though weak he placed his head under her chin. Feeling him under her chin she rested her head on his,
Hawkstrike- "Is there any chance i can have some water baby girl?"
Surreal- "Yes Papa, ill go get you some water.".
As Surreal moved the ache the dream left from the night before, slowly washed away. Surreal took the small trip to the med dens watering hole, using her teeth to hold a bowl she scooped up some water. She listened to the way it made a quick but quite solshing sound as it filled the bowl, Surreal took to her feet making her way back to her father.
Surreal sat the bowl down in the warm sunlight in front of her father and took a few steps back to his side and laid next to him in the sun, listening to him lap up the water. As the sun rose higher to where Surreal could only feel it on the top of her head she got to her feet, giving her father a kiss on the head and let out a small voice.
Surreal- "I have to go now will you be alright?"
Hawkstirke- "Dont worry about me Moonlight, ill be fine."
Surreal- "I love you papa."
Giving him one last kiss surreal left.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Over the next 3 moons Surreal was following a schedule like Clockwork, get up, visit dad, Eat, go on patrol, Eat, meet Nova for training.
As the days passed she no longer felt alive, more like she was surriving. Surriving the guilt, hate, fear, sadness. She felt like she was under the falls trying to keep her head above water but failing, failing to prove herself to her father, to her starclan family, to everyone.
The mornings where long, Going on patrols to return home to spend till high moon taking care of the clan. She missed her life, and in the late night hours surreal started searching through the Archive of the clan for any remedies that might stop the spread of the plague. Since the plague started in mistfalls it had claimed half of its warriors and who knows how many kits and elders.

As Surreal woke to the brisk early morning breeze of atumn surreal could smell the secent of dry crispy leaves, of the rut, it was that time again. The time when the water cooled the deer began their calls, the trees lost their leaves the constant smell of spices hung in the air.
Surreal could feel the cold ground under her feet connected to the earth for what felt like the first in a long time, and as the sun rose Surreal ventured out. Into the early morning air, she could feel the wet dew haning to the grass as her feet moved. In the distance she could hear the elk bugling, looking for mates and fights, this wasnt the first time she had experienced autumn but it was the first time she was aware of just how many changes came with the changing of the seasons.
As surreal Made her way to the med den her father was in she heard nothing, not the sound of breathing, not the sound of movement, just silnce. This sent fear down her spine, she stilled her fear to focus on the smells around her, she smelled no fresh secent from her father, this sent another shiver of fear down her spine.
She Quickly called out for the attending med cat who came rushing to her aid, she sent them in one dicrection and she went in the other to search for her father. Surreal Raced down the path towards the sleeping dens, falls and log, occasionally stilling her breath to smell or listen for any sign of her father.
As she reached the Falls she could hear her fathers raspy quite breathing, shallow and fast she could tell his time had come. She walked up to his side quitely whispering in his ear
Surreal- "Hi Papa, Im here."
Hawkstrike- "Hi Little one. Im sorry."
Surreal- "Sorry for what?"
Hawkstrike- "Having to leave you."
Surreals heart swelled with pain, and sadness as the words left his lips.
Surreal- "Its okay papa, Ill be fine. I might not have you and everyone right by my side but i know your watching me from the sky."
Hawkstrike- "I know but im still sorry."
Surreal- "Dont be im happy."
Surreal partially lied as she spoke the words, yes she was happy, her fathers pain and suffering was coming to an end. But on the other hand she was sad knowing hed no longer be with her in the pyhsical world.
Hawkstrike- "I love you baby girl."
As the words faded from his lips surreals body ached and her heart broke, as her father drew his last breath the world smeed to fade away. Allowing her to be at peace for even a few seconds. Staying strong till the end but when she could no longer hear his breath or heart beat she finally broke, her voice cracking, tears rolling down her fur, lifting her head to the sky, she cried
Surreal- "I love you too papa, I love you!"

- 1x holly berries - Used on Surreal
- 3 Scraps - 2 Used on Surreal 1 Used on Sandviper
-

- Surreal - She/Her - HUP 20% - HP 100 - Sick
- Hawkstrike - He/Him - HUP 20% - HP 100 - Not Sick
--

- 1x Rabbit (4fp)
- 10x Scraps (1fp)
- 3x Bugs (1fp)
- 1x holly berrie
- 1x bindweed
- 1x chamomile
- 1x stinging nettle
- 1x yarrow
- 1x squirrel (3fp)
- 1x lamb’s ear
- 1x hawkweed

Notes-
- the clan chooses to leave the rouges alone
- Picking Mint
- Picking Scrap

Font|Font|Credit
╭━━━━━━━━╮

𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃
𐂃

╰━━━━━━━━╯

Hi You can call me Fawn or Ace! I currently own VW's & NSW's!
My DMs are always open!
My Commissions for MYOs, Customs and art pieces
Are Open! Just Shoot me a DM!

ImageImageImageImage
Fawntura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather ' » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:09 pm

I want to risk death!
Username: feather '
Clan link: xxx
feather '

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feather ' » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:10 pm

…just updating a few things! <33

I'm picking my own!
    new prey:
    1fp beans
    1fp mushroom
    2fp radish
    2fp apple
    3fp carrot
    3fp potato
    3fp cabbage
    4fp cucumber
    4fp chicken
    1fp tomato
    4fp bunny
    4fp eggplant
    5fp squash
    5fp melon
    5fp pumpkin

new predators:
    buffalo, elk, otter, skunk, scorpion, porcupine!
    Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? yes!

feather '

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♫ ─── explore three

Postby feather ' » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:14 pm

ImageImage
      ''pearprickle? you in there?''

a soft whisper sneaks through the hazy sunset. soft, gentle winds singeing across the edge of his tail, an all to familiar feeling. he manages a small grunt. a pointed scowl finding its way across the bridge of his nose, ''i was developing the plans, you impatient–''

her eyebrow raises, a muted sigh hidden within her careless words. '' well… it's been an hour. have you made up any plans?'' she clicks her tongue, '' because, i have an excellent one.''

he scowls, a harsh scoff emerging, ''i doubt it's anything good.''

she wags a claw at him, winking dramatically. ''well it's probably better that whatever you have in mind, ticklepickle.''

how dare she call him that?
      she would pay for that.

he huffs, nose wrinkling, ''if you insist, pompom pellet.''

those bright eyes flicker dim, pointing daggers at him. ''alright then, listen carefully, icklepickle. ''

''of course. wouldn't want to disobey you, miss pooh bear.'' his jaw closes tight around his fangs, a small attempt to hold back a soft snicker. ''or should i say, peppa pig.''

as soon as the final words flew out his mouth.
      he knew he was destined for destruction.

he was so dead.
      oh no.

but all she did.
      was look at him.
      and run.

leaving him alone.
      roaming the world of thoughts.

♫ ─── ♫ ─── ♫ ───

''looking for something, child?''

a whistle tears across the tips of her ears. she spins around, expecting to feel the flare of warmth of pearprickle at her side, but he wasn't there…. she was all alone with mousespeck.

stars. this was actually terrifying.

she takes a shallow breath in, ''yes, actually.'' she inhales the sweet fragrance of spices, managing a small smile. ''i was looking for you.'' her gaze skims over mousespeck, a angelic frame crouching against the flare of the sun-lit field.

''me?'' mousespeck chuckles, a flowing, mellow laugh. ''i'm no one special.''

she twiddles with a loose stick, ''well… i was wondering if you'd like to trade, i heard its some kind of business, you run.'' her eyelids flicker shut for two seconds, '' at least that's what a friend told me.''

the heat of mousespeck's navy gaze pierces through her skin, ''alright then, child.'' mousespeck rubs her paw around a ragged peel of the bark, '' what can i get you–''

those words suddenly end.

with a haunting smile, mousespeck lunges towards her. claws reaching out for her… or rather… her stick. with a aggressive twist, mousespeck wrenches the stick out of her grasp. dashing out into the fields. ''thanks for the gift, you fool.'' her twisted smirk falls, ''see you later.'' and then with a poof… she disappears… within a soft flare of light.

mousespeck was terrible.

she crumples to the floor, clutching an invisible stick at her side. she squeezes her eyelids shut, trying to forget... whatever just happened. and when her eyes open again, she sees the silhouette of grinning above her.

''so, was that your excellent plan, pomelo?''

she shakes her head, warmth scattering along her cheeks. ''no… not at all, pear.'' [507 words!]

notes: hello! <33 i've earned #95 exp from the questboard! i also traded with mousespeck <33 two 2fp apples have also been added from trading with mousespeck and from leveling up! i also removed salmon from my previous prey list and transferred the amounts to squash! c: ty!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

clan archive: xx
    level 2 (265/300) exp

active quests: xx
    opted into death: yes

custom predators & prey: xx

last explore post: xx
    last response: xx

items in inventory
    used: n/a

1fp beans----------------▹x0---------4fp cucumber------------▹x1
    1fp mushroom—--------▹x2---------4fp chicken--------------▹x1
    1fp tomato—------------▹x0---------4fp bunny----------------▹x1
    2fp apple----------------▹x2---------4fp eggplant-------------▹x0
    2fp radish---------------▹x0---------5fp squash----------------▹x1
    3fp carrot---------------▹x0---------5fp pumpkin--------------▹x1
    3fp potato—------------▹x0---------5fp melon-----------------▹x1
    3fp cabbage—----------▹x0---------

▹ lavender---------- x1 ▹ herbherbherbher x0 ▹ herbherbherb x0
    ▹ chamomile--- ---- x1 ▹ herbherbherbher x0 ▹ herbherbherb x0
    ▹ honey-------- ----- x1 ▹ herbherbherbher x0 ▹ herbherbherb x0
    ▹ daisy leaf--------- x1 ▹ herbherbherbherb x0 ▹ herbherbherb x0
    ▹ goatweed----------x1 ▹ herbherbherbherb x0 ▹ herbherbherb x0
    ▹ celendine--------- x1 ▹ herbherbherbherb x0 ▹ herbherbherb x0
    ▹ herbherbherbher x0 ▹ herbherbherbherb x0 ▹ herbherbherb x0
    ▹ herbherbherbher x0 ▹ herbherbherbherb x0 ▹ herbherbherb x0

waterwisp ▹ he/him ▹ hp:100% ▹ hup: 0% ▹ sick: no!
    morningflame ▹ she/her ▹ hp: 100% ▹ hup: 0% ▹ sick: no!

pomeloprickle ▹ she/her ▹ hp:100% ▹ hup: 0% ▹ sick: no!
    pearprickle▹ he/him ▹ hp: 100% ▹ hup: 0% ▹ sick: no!

beanpaw ▹ he/him ▹ hp: 100% ▹ hup: 0% ▹ sick: no!
    speckledpaw ▹ she/her ▹ hp: 100% ▹ hup: 0% ▹ sick: no!
    feather '

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me