Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

( ⎯⎯⎯ ★ REPLY ELEVEN. )

Postby elliott. » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:56 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Hazelpelt kept her guard up the entire time they moved through the territory, ears constantly swiveling around on her head and nose twitching, although she settled a bit as the badger scent slowly started to fade into the distance. It was a reminder that it had probably just travelled through that part of the territory, soon to disappear, no longer a problem.
    [ The badger has left! ]

Oakspeck kept close to his friend’s side, pelt brushing hers in a way that was reassuring, his own body language a lot more relaxed than his friend. Suddenly, his ears perked, before his shoulder nudged Hazelpelt. “Hey, you smell that?” And then he was breaking away, moving easily until his nose touched a pile of aromatic plants, a gleeful look dancing in his eyes. “Herbs.”
    [ + 1 blackberry leaves, + 1 burnet, + 1 chickweed, + 1 stinging nettle, + 8 XP ]

While plucking the stems, a shadow darted through Hazelpelt’s peripheral and she immediately turned, claws out and swiping through the air. She shared Oakspeck’s joy as she laid a killing bite on the vole, catching eyes with her companion.
    [ + 2 FP vole, + 4 XP ]

“Feel better?” Oakspeck purred, pushing through the grass to brush his flank against Hazelpelt’s.

“Much.” She chirped, returning her tail to the entwinement before picking up her prey, leading the way back home.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ★★★ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
XP EARNINGS
death opt out

+15XP for words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+04XP for prey earnings
+08XP for herb earnings

FINAL TOTALS

[ +10% hunger for patrol +37XP → level 6 (066/800) ]
[ + 2FP vole ] [ +1 burnet, + 1 stinging nettle, + 1 blackberry leaves, + 1 chickweed]
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ⎯⎯⎯ ★ REPLY TWELVE. )

Postby elliott. » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:57 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    After thoroughly grooming the pelts of Tick and Finch to make sure they spat up all of the water that may have travelled into their lungs, the patrol started moving along the bank, the silence around them slowly becoming more and more deafening. The frightening moment had made the wet cats unable to speak, too stuck within their own fear.

“Wait, hold on!” Gull chirped, breaking the silence before breaking away from the main group. He soon came back, the carcasses of two crustaceans hanging in his jaws.
    [ +3 FP blue crab, +3 FP blue crab, + 24 XP ]

“Gull.” Stoat practically scolded, ears pulling back. As a songwriter, she knew it was best to bring the dripping patrol back towards camp so that they could dry off safely, and their catch for the day was already quite hefty.

The grey tom shrugged, giving the songwriter an almost bashful look. “I couldn’t resist.”

Rolling her eyes, the Siamese butted her head against the Huntsman’s shoulder, turning to continue walking with the patrol. “C’mon. No more detours, you oaf.”

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ★★★ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
XP EARNINGS
death opt in

+90XP for words written
+20XP for patrol sent
+24XP for prey earnings

FINAL TOTALS

[ +10% hunger for patrol +134XP → level 2 (304/300XP) → level 3 (004/400) ]
[ congrats, you've levelled up! you've received + 2 FP & 1 herb of your choice, plus + 1 NR myo! ]
[ +3FP blue crab, +3FP blue crab ]
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(★★ 005 - explore response)

Postby ethium » Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:24 pm

────────────────────────
      ─── ★★ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
      feather ' // user's last post
      ────────────────────────

Soft laughter echoed between the pair as they skipped off in search of their quarry. A flurry of color, time trickling by like a soft stream. The first clearing yielded no results, but wide eyes and an awestruck gaze revealed the bounty of the second clearing. By the end of their excursion they each held a mushroom in their jaws.. And a little bit more.
      [+1 fp (mushroom), +1 fp (mushroom), +5 fp (pumpkin) ]

Pomeloprickle hummed softly, as she pushed through a nearby bush, pleased with their bounty and a lack of tomatoes. Halting abruptly as warm foreign eyes met her own. She gasped, stumbling backward into Pearprickle who let out a grunt of surprise, the pair tumbling out together.

“Oh, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to frighten you.” the she-cat let out a melodic chuckle as she stepped forward. “I thought I heard some cats this way.” The mottled female trailed off, pulling herself out of the bush and allowing Pomeloprickle and Pearprickle room to join her. Her eyes creased as she gave the pair a friendly grin.

“Hello, I’m Furzetuft. I was just passing through but... While I’m here, maybe you two could help me with something?” Furzetuft cocked her head curiously as she sat down, tail curling around her white-specked paws. “My friend Mousespeck has been feeling kind of down lately... see, she doesn’t get a lot of business. It would mean a lot if she could see a couple of friendly faces.” She beamed broadly, standing up again, giving the two cats a moment to compose themselves.

[ Furzetuft (the npc) has given you a quest! She asks if you will trade herbs for prey with mousespeck. This is an active quest and does not have to be completed immediately. When you’ve completed it, make a note in your explore reply to inform the next writer, and furzetuft will return to reward your patrol! <33 ]

“You don’t have to go visit her immediately or anything, of course, just if you have time!” The pair exchanged a look, but Furzetuft suddenly jumped up. “I almost forgot! Here, I found these earlier but I don’t have much of a use for them, maybe you will.”

[ +1 daisy leaf, +1 goatweed, +1 celendine ]

With a soft hum, the mysterious she-cat then began to make her way away from the pairing. “Where are you going?” Pearprickle called after her. “I’m not sure, that’s the beauty of it.” And just as quickly as the stranger had popped into their life, she was gone with a twinkle of her golden eyes. Pomeloprickle had a feeling they wouldn’t have much trouble finding her again when they needed her.

────────────────────────
      ── ★★ 𝐗𝐏 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
      ────────────────────────
      death opted: in/ out

+ 25 XP for words written
      +10 XP for patrol sent
      +14 XP for prey earnings
      + 06 XP for herb earnings
      + 150 XP (camp charcuterie)
      + 340 XP (catvent)
      ────────────────────────
      ── ★★ 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐒
      ────────────────────────
      +545 XP → level 2 (265/300) XP
      + 5 fp pumpkin, +1 fp mushroom,
      +1 fp mushroom
      +1 daisy leaf, +1 goatweed,
      +1 celendine
      one free post left!
      you've leveled up to level 2 !!
      you've earned +2 fp (your choice),
      +1 herb (your choice), +50 stardust
      & 1 common edit!
      ────────────────────────
      ── ★★ 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
      ────────────────────────
      i sincerely apologize for the wait!!
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby ArtMajor » Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:21 am

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐬.
426 words
❝ ♥ ❞ opt in y / n
lv 5 | 311/650 exp

cr.
──── • ────

xxxImage
cats on patrol !
ravage ! ; she/her
hp 100% | hup 0% | sick: n
cobra ! ; he/him
komodo ! ; he/him [mute]
hp 90% | hup 0% | sick: n
ebony ! ; she/her
lion's snarl ! ; he/him
[url]name[/url] ! ; prn/prn

x

────────────────────────
active quest(s);
n / a !

last explore | last response
|
inventory;
prey:
[1FP]x2 bugs,x4 scrap[2FP] x0 small fish,
x2 shrew [3FP] x0 frog [4FP] x1 rabbit,
x1 owl, x0 bird [5FP] x2 vulture

herbs:
x1 alder bark
x2 bindweed, x1 blackberry leaf,
x2 burnet x1 catchweed x2 cobweb
x2 coltsfoot, x1 comfrey root
x2 dandelion, x1 daisy leaf,
x1 deathberries x2 fennel,
x1 goldenrod, x2 horsetail,
x1 lavender, x1 lovage,
x1 mallow leaves,
x1 mint, x1 ragwort
x1 stinging nettle, x2 thyme,
x1 tormentil x1 watermint
x1 yarrow
⬙﹒﹪̣     ⪩⪨ ﹒ ✦

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ valor ]
all thoughts of intruders in the city fled from cobra's mind as the scent of dog
flooded over him. his ears pinned back in a brief flash of panic, and he
could feel his tail and back fur bushing up. the dog was a large beast, far larger
than the ones he had seen Empas mingling with. their dogs were much...tamer,
but this....this thing was feral.

cobra tore his gaze off of the dog, to look towards the other two valor. as his
superiors, it was their call what action the patrol would be making. but just looking at this beast's drooling fangs as it stalked closer, well...any newborn kitten could tell you what a proper valor would do. and even though he'd only just placed high enough in the tournament to stay in valor, cobra was a valor, through and through.

ravage, the highest ranked of the ironfangs present, lifted her tail sharply, staring down the dog, claws unsheathed. "mocha!" she barked "this is no place for empas, get to the nearest watchtower and inform the colonel stationed there about the situation - intruders and all." ravage's eyes never left the dog, but her voice softened slightly as she added "then get to a hospital and get those scratches checked with a doctor"

the brown-furred tabby didn't hesitate, and soon enough cobra could see the white tip of her tail vanishing along with the crowd. there were a few valor members, identified by their refusal to run, who had remained, but most of the crowd had tucked away into the alleyways. cobra even thought he could see the cat who had finished the tournament from his year in near first place- losing only in the semi-finals.

"komodo, cobra" ravage said, her voice once again stern "you are both familiar with protocol for a feral beast, correct?"

cobra's legs stiffened as he straightened himself, nodding briskly. "Yes ma'am!" although technically they should have allowed for the empas to at least try to calm the creature down, staring down the drooling fangs, cobra was glad that she'd been sent away. he wasn't sure that he wanted to see an empas torn apart by what could have been her own companion in a different life. this meant that they were moving on to the second step.

if or when the empas failed to control the creature...then it was the duty of valor to ensure that the creature caused no more harm to the city. by whatever. means. necessary.

cobra's claws unsheathed, and he took a deep breath, readying himself.

the dog and cats were silent for several beats, facing each other, before ravage let out a bloodcurling war cry, and the felines began to charge.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

items consumed:: x1 bird [ravage], x2 small fish [cobra], x1 frog [komodo]
side notes:: claiming my quest board exp before i forget. the newcomers to the patrol, though not mentioned by name, are the valor cats seen in the crowd!
──────────────────────────────────────
artmajor ✧ she/her ✧ graphic design student

mainly here to stalk the art boards but I
may wander around the rest too, see you
if I see you

toyhou.se
──────────────────────────────────────
ArtMajor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:23 am

xxImage
xxlast post | last response
─── 🐚 ────
──〔❨✧✧❩〕──
98 words
❝ ♥ ❞ opt in y / n
lv 6 | 490/800 exp

──── • ────

active quest(s):
n / a

︶꒦︶꒷꒦︶
cats on patrol:
swiftlake ; she/her
hp 100% | hup 10% | sick: n
rapidstream ; she/they
hp 100% | hup 10% | sick: n
[url]name[/url] ; prn/prn

︶꒦︶꒷꒦︶

With a swift run back to camp, Rapidstream returned to the she-cats, Swiftlake huffing impatiently from beside the two strangers. "What took you so long?" Swiftlake grumbled in a low voice. Rapidstream smiled whole heartedly after placing the lamb's ear on the ground next to the trapped loner. "I barely took any time at all." She told her patrol mate. After the she-cat was able to use the lamb's ear for strength, Rapidstream her gaze flitted between Fennel and Swiftlake, "Ready?" Swiftlake nodded dutifully, "Of course. Then let's get back to camp, the sun is starting to set."

───────Image───────
inventory !
5x Bug Piles = 1 FP each (-4x)
1x Eagle = 5 FP per
2x Small Fish = 2 FP per

1x Celandine ll 3x Deadly Nightshade ll 1x Daisy Leaf ll 2x Goatweed ll 4x Bindweed ll
3x Yarrow ll 3x Tansy ll 2x Blackberry leaves ll 3x Cobweb ll 1x Comfrey root ll
3x Elders Leaves ll 1x Broom ll 1x Ragwort ll 2x Mallow leaf ll 2x Mint ll 1x Goldenrod ll
5x Poppy seeds ll 1x Willow bark ll 2x Stinging nettle ll 1x Lovage ll 1x Hawkweed ll 2x Holly Berry ll 1x Lamb's Ear (using)
1x Willow Leaf ll 2x Sorrel ll 2x Thyme ll
2x Burdock Root ll 1x Catmint ll 1x Borage Leaves ll 1x Lavender ll 1x Feverfew ll
1x Chickweed ll 2x Coltsfoot ll 1x Fennel ll 1x Death Berry ll 1x Chamomile ll
1x Wild Garlic ll 1x Honey

used item(s) !
- 1x Lamb's Ear for Furzetuft !!
- 4x Bup Piles for this patrols' hunger and the next !!

────────────────
code credit
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore "The Plot Thickens"

Postby Arrikanez » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:13 am

Image last explorelast replystorage ♟ © ♟

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The cats of the Carnival had been given a (brief) reprieve from the constant onslaught of their growing void problem, and the fact that more and more red was showing up in places red shouldn't be showing up in. Cats had arrived via one of the largest void-patches near the ocean, calling themselves the Starlight Theatre Company and promising entertainment so long as they were allowed to set up a 'theatre' to house their production in. Chroma was not around to tell Viperstar what to do, so he allowed it. The male had always been fond of the theatre, and even though he had no idea what Les Misérables was, he figured a play would be a grand activity to help ease the tension around the place. Turned out to be a great idea. The cats who attended enjoyed the play immensely, and many red seashells and roses were showered upon the Company at the close of the play. Viperstar was under no impression that he wanted to be known to have been there, but he even saw a human 'shadow' at the back of the impromptu theatre watching the production. So Chroma HAD been in attendance.

After the production was over, Viperstar elected to leave the theatre up, and offered a heartfelt invitation for the Company to come back any time they felt like showing off a new production. The mood was ten times lighter as the Company left, and saw cats relaxing with their significant others - if they had them - and even a cat from a 'clan' outside of the void lounging alongside Fortune's End. Viperstar introduced himself, brusquely but in a friendly sort of manner. The other cat called himself Bullheart, and claimed that he was Fortune's mate. There was no problem with that, and Viperstar left them to their business. Fortune had canted his head lightly at the Leader, and went back to grooming Bullheart's ears, and talking about his plans for the future - which he fully intended to spend with the large cat.

Instead of dwelling on how lonely he felt, walking among all these couples and polycules, Viperstar busied himself with upkeep of the Carnival. Making sure everyone had food, and nothing was out of place. It was during this 'routine' check he found Dept Strider tending to something he had never expected. A small, mewling kitten. It seemed to be old enough to eat solid foods, so that was for the good, but where had it come from? Depth refused to say, just continued grooming the young male, and giving 'stay back' vibes to Viperstar. Fine, if he wanted to be secretive about where it came from, it was no fur off Viper's nose. The kitten would be discovered by the rest eventually, and then Depth would HAVE to come clean. Probably.

Sighing, Viperstar crossed past most of his group, and headed out into the sand-dunes, padding down along the beach to try and snag a fish or three. He was having very little luck, when something caught the corner of his eye. One ear went straight back as he realized he was being followed. Rounding on the intruder, he stared them down, ears straight-back, and eyes narrowed.

"Today is not a good day to surprise me, intruder. What do you want." he hissed.

Said intruder didn't look scared. He looked amused. "Well, I was coming to see if you needed help. So the 'intruder' bit is a little hurtful, don't you think? I'm Rider of Chaotic Waves - or just... Rider, for short. I don't belong to a clan, or a group, or anything. I simply travel from place to place, helping wherever I go. And man... are you guys in serious need of help. This place is literally falling apart. The line between this domain and oblivion is REALLY thin. Like, paper-thin. Rice-paper thin. Whatever or whoever is holding you guys together isn't doing a real good job of it."

Viperstar did not back down. His bristling just got worse, and his tail floofed out wide. "How do you know about all of that? You some god? Some sort of deity that wants us dead? Like Chroma?"

Rider snorted, and waved a paw dismissively. "Uh, no. Nothing like that. Is Chroma the name of the guy in charge of this place? Ah, that's why there's a memory embargo going on, huh? Right. Well, the first thing I'm going to do is remove that." His left paw glowed a deep blue, and he stomped hard on the sand with it. Cracks seemed to appear and then disappear, fading off into the ocean, and there was a disturbing 'glass splintering' sound as it went. Viperstar's ears couldn't get any further back, but he crouched down low, and hissed.

"What did you do!?" he yowled, angry and scared all at once.

"See for yourself." Rider said with a wide un-catlike grin. "I removed the embargo. You can speak of anything you like now. There was a pretty powerful spell holding back your names, your memories, anything from your previous life that didn't fit with 'cat lore'. That's gone now. Pretty sure you all should be allowed to choose your own paths. Not have them dictated for you." His tailtip flicked. "Now, that's not to say that some of your group won't continue to choose to go by the names of the cats they are now. Or... well, new names entirely. After this, I mean. But you have freedom now. Your 'Chroma' isn't looking. Not paying attention. It was child's play to remove his runic hold on you all."

Viperstar relaxed only slightly, and gave the stranger the benefit of the doubt by trying to do what he'd been trying to do since he came to this red-soaked, nightmare-inducing rusted playground of lies. "... My name is Ian Drayton and I come from the planet of Juridia." Hearing his own voice saying his own name, he bolted straight upright and his ears went all the way forward. "What?! ... Ian Drayton. Ian Drayton. Ian Drayton." he tried again, his grin growing wider every time he said his own name. "Oh my gods that feels better."

Rider canted his head forward. "Doesn't it though? I can't do anything about the cat forms. That's beyond my power. But hey - you all have your identities back, that's got to be worth something." The strange cat paused, and canted his head to one side. "I might stay here a while. There's more stuff that needs to be done. No, I'm not originally a human, or anything humanoid, but I can work with a cat form, let's say." He smirked. "Plus, your group needs all the help you can get. You've got gods coming in the back way, a sick and possibly dying god hiding out here - judging by the state of the place - and not a pretty clue in any of your heads about how to USE this voidspace. Chroma gave you a huge in - y'all just haven't found out how to manage it yet. That's okay. That's why I'm here. Well... why I'm here NOW at least."

The brown-and-white cat hopped up onto a taller dune, and looked out toward the ocean, slowly being converted from a grey-blue color to pure blood red. He 'tsked'. "Looks like I have my work cut out for me. You all need guidance. I only came here to see if I could help, but it looks as though I might need to call in some backup. See... I have this.. friend of mine... Well, no - we'll see if I need to get his attention." His tail flicked a bit. "First things first, you need to call a meeting of all the cats in your territory. It's time you all learn what you're ACTUALLY here for."

Viperst-... No, Ian, he could actually call himself that now... nodded a bit, and started off to do just that. Whoever Rider was, he'd given him his identity back, and that was cause alone to trust he knew what he was talking about. He could walk to the walk as well as talk the talk, and if it helped him figure things out - he'd trust this 'Rider' to the ends of the voids and back.

When he arrived back into the center of 'town', he climbed up onto the central leaning trapeze platform, which was high enough where he could project his voice to reach all cats that were gathered around. They were actually calm enough for once - thanks Starlight Theatre Company! - to pay attention to what he was saying, so he raised his volume for the first time, and called a 'meeting'.

"Uh.. Every cat who can hear me! We need to talk about how things are right now! I want to introduce you to a cat. His name is Rider. He's given us back our identities, and we can say our own names and origins now! But he has ideas how we can have more freedom. Gather up in front of the tent." He raised his tail high, and lifted his ears, watching all the cats below him do exactly that, and feeling a swell of pride. Hey! Actual leadership stuff felt good!

The cats fell into place, seating themselves with expectant expressions in front of the platform their leader was speaking from. A few of them tried out their previous names, and re-enjoyed the taste of their identities as they came flooding back. Some cats were quiet. Depth settled in front, as well as that... strange... kitten. Fortune's End and Bullheart said their goodbyes as Bullheart disappeared back through a void, this time taking Under Glass with him, as his son wanted to see the rest of Bullheart's group, and get to know his sibling better. Once that was done, he took his seat next to the polycule, and looked up at Viperstar, and a new cat joining him, standing at his shoulder.

"Wow, there's a lot of you, aren't there?" Rider said, looking over the assembled cats. "Not nearly enough - but a lot of you regardless. So. This world around you. These red waters, the sand, the beach, the rocks and the forest. They're yours for the changing. Chroma - at least I think Ian said his name was Chroma - is too weak right now to stop you from molding and shaping what should rightfully be yours. And ALL of you have the power to do this. You don't need to be a being like I am to make changes." His tail swished a bit. "It will require practice, and it will require patience - but you all should have the ability to make what you want out of this world. No need for the deity that created it to be involved in the process. I promise you, your freedom can be your own. Just as I returned your names to you - this world can ALSO be returned to you to do with as you please." His ears stood straight up.

Every cat there was eying him with rapt attention - even Ian, beside him - was eager to hear how this worked.

"As I stated, it will take patience and practice, but I can sense each and every one of you has the power in you to do what is needed for this group to regain what it has lost." He tapped his paw on the edge of the platform. "With my help, you can bring back color, abundance, and greenery to this place."

There were murmurs of agreement, and a few silent cats that just eyed Rider with distrust. Depth Strider didn't seem to believe a word of what he was saying, as his ears were straight back, and he was folded around that strange kitten. Luck of the Draw didn't seem to believe him either, his eyes gone cold and unfriendly. Odd One Out's gaze, for once, was all animosity and distrust. None said anything. The rest of the cats began to cheer, and started talking amongst themselves.

Rider stepped down from the platform, and sat somewhat near the back of the shadows of the tent. A humanoid figure appeared just to the outside of the last cat seated, sitting on the ground, and looking... angry. None of the gathered cats could see either the humanoid form of a seething, burning red Chroma... or the shadow of a man with massive wings rising from Rider's own, cast on the back of the ruined tent.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cats on patrol [5/6]
♟Viperstar / Ian Drayton♟ He/Him
♟ 100% HP ♟ 0% HUP ♟ Not Sick

♟Rider of Chaotic Waves♟ He/Him
♟ 100% HP ♟ 0% HUP ♟ Not Sick

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
inventory
♟ prey list ♟
Shrimp | 1FP
Shrimp | 1FP
Vole | 1FP
Snake | 4FP
Snake | 4FP
Snake | 4FP
Rat | 2FP
Lobster | 4FP
Crab | 5FP
Hedgehog | 2FP

♟ herb list ♟
Lamb's Ear| 1
Horsetail | 2
Comfrey Root | 1
Foxglove Seed | 2
Holly Berry Bunch | 2
Wintergreen | 2
Broom | 1
Loveage | 1
Deadly Nightshade | 1
Celadine | 1
Catmint | 2
Cobweb | 1
Dandelion | 1
Daisy | 1

misc.
level 5♟ 293/650
predator/prey list
No Death Yet

items used
N/A

active quests
N/A

WORD COUNT

Arrikanez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 016. [april explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:00 am

x
x
x
x
x
ImagexxTHE NEW MOON BRINGERS!!
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 0 (000/100)
new level stats ➔ level 0 (042/100) --
----------------------------------------------
• • • • • • x 0% hunger for the patrol
────────────────┘
    dappled with the sweet caress of daylight, the woods were truly… enchanting.
    the ethereal glisten of the remains of winter were dwindling, unveiling the soft greens of spring and new life. new life and old.
    (+1 horsetail, +1 dried oak leaves, +4exp)

and among the little, dried bits of flora that hadn’t yet soaked back into the earth, tiny skeletal frames adorned the undergrowth. their presence eerie and like the remains of winter… ethereal along with a fairy ring studded with sapphires.
    (+1fp [small carcass], +1 common myo, +3exp)

“quite the catch you found there, partner.” a musing drawl delicately crystallizing in the hush, champagne eyes glinted in the soft gleam of the morning. “apologies if i am interrupting but would you be interested in a trade of sorts?”
    (fennel [an npc] has arrived! they are proposing a trade of sorts and would like 2 herbs [any] in exchange for something special of theirs. does fallen agree or dismiss this trade?)

note: welcome to explore <3 please add a word count to your explore!
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ImageImage
writing exp ✧ 25 expxxfood exp ✧ 02 exp--
added exp ✧ 01 expxxherb exp ✧ 04 exp-
event exp ✧ 00 exp-xxpatrol exp ✧ 10 exp
opt-in exp ✧ yes/no xxtotal exp ✧ 42 exp

fp earned ✧ 1fp─
items earned ✧ +1
• +1 common myo
█████████████
herbs earned ✧ +2
• +1 dried oak leaf
• +1 horsetail ───
• [n/a item earned]
user ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ plaga
user's post / writer's post
+ clan's archive !! ─────
free posts left? x 0 - 1 - 2

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:39 am

☆ ── ᑕᒪᗩᑎ ᑕᒪᗩᑎ 𐀣

Oᑎ ᑭᗩTᖇOᒪ
(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚𓆏

Image Tansy ⚚ She/Her
xxxxxxxxhp -100% ⊹ hup -100%
xxxxxxxxsick: x

Image Verum ⚚ She/Her

Image Mallow ⚚ She/Her

Tansy needed a break, the past few nights had been rough and her wounds from the last outing were nearly healed to their entirety….
    Cauliflower was wrought with worry the moment her lover had stepped foot back into camp moons ago and demanded that she no longer go out on border patrols, deeming them too dangerous.
    Of course, this only erupted in an argument, ending only when Cauliflower finished patching her up and left her angered alone in the room.
    Tansy couldn’t not go out on patrol, it was her only job..and a job she was damn well good at. She loved Cauli and knew that she only wanted what was best for her but that wouldn’t stop her from doing her job.

So on the day Tansy decided she was alright to leave for patrol once more, Cauliflower was not there to say goodbye to her. This left a pang of hurt in her chest, but she knew that once she came back okay her lover would get over it and they would be fine….Right?

Meanwhile out on patrol….
    Mallowsweet sweeped the area ahead in her wildshape form, a pigeon, taking great care not to fly too high as to be spotted by any bigger birds of prey that often lingered in the area. Her companion, Ruff n’ Tuff was back behind sniffing around with Tansy and Verum, who picked up on a small trail.

“You know this is probably just a regular ol’ rat, right? If it were an outsider they would have tried to conceal their tracks a bit better. No point in being able to wildshape small if you can’t keep out of sight.” Verum spoke up, noticing that Tansy wasn’t quite paying attention to the task at hand.

“God, Tansy, if you were gonna mope the whole time maybe you shouldn’t have come along.” She stopped to snap at her, tansy not even blinking in response to being blatantly called out like that. A sigh escaped Verum’s lips as she kept on the trail, which eventually came to a stop at the entrance to what looked like a small dug out hole.

“See? A regular ol’ rat hole. If any outsiders have gotten in lately, we must've just missed their tracks….Maybe Mallow has had better luck.”

Tansy seemed oddly out of it, and as she kicked a bit of dirt at the rat hole, mallowsweet landed next to them and transformed back into cat form, shaking her furr as ruff n’ tuff bolted over excitedly, nearly knocking her over.

“Nothing from the sky, not so much as a single footprint anywhere…its weird. You think maybe they just took the week off?”

“Not likely, something isn’t right…if you aren’t spotting anything and the only trail we found was a dead end then…..oh…oh no” Verum looked around quickly, then up towards the sky where there was a larger bird flying around, circling above them before quickly flying out of sight from the trees that were surrounding them.
    “How could we be so stupid! The sky! Of course! We’ve never encountered them before so we thought it to not be a possibility but..What if they can transform into those…” She tilted her head up and Mallow and Tansy, now alert, Followed suit looking up towards the sky.

They were careful to tread the rest of the way to the border, eyes now all locked on the sky every so often. If the outsiders were somehow able to transform into those larger birds and stalk them from the skies their only advantage, being Mallow, was no longer viable to keep tabs on things. They would have to figure out if their hunch was true…or if the outsiders simply just did not try to infiltrate this moon, laying low after the last attack. Only time would tell.

ᗯOᖇᗪ ᑕOᑌᑎT: 637

✧ 068/300 [ℓνℓ 2]xxxxx𓆏 | яєѕρσηѕєxxxxxуєѕ

IᑎᐯEᑎTOᖇY
      η/α
      ᑕᖇEᗩTᑌᖇEᔕ
      ⚕Use Default for now.

Thani | Any Pronouns | Frog lover| Stars TH | OC TH
pfp by Swishy & Broken Page Doll by néktar
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0286.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:29 pm

MIRECLAN !!
    xriverotter archive last post

Beebrains, jabberjaws, idiots… the whole lot of them.

And right now, even the bees fled, the songbirds quieted and the heathers wilted. for he was the strike of lightning upon withered grass, a flame kindled by ire, untethered and bowing to neither the sun, nor the moon, nor the stars. his claws shred rubble and stone, tearing through dancing blades of grass, jaws gnashing upon open air as curses fell from his tongue ━ a ballad even the songbirds would shield their ears from.

A weight built in his chest, a growing force slowly surging, rising to the surface.

How dare they? The audacity Nightstrike had to sneak around; the endless chatter from Swissheart and Mapleleap; and his incompetent leader, befriending the most lowly of souls. This was truly some clan. Truly some clan.

The fragrance of nectar kissed his nose, gently tugging him back.

Returning him to himself. And as the crimson flush upon his cheeks receded, the brush of soft, velvety leaves against his ankles rose. The breeze gently ruffled the little leaflets, steering them like an arrowhead in one direction. (+1 lamb’s ear, +1 catchweed)

Home.

The place he’d left ━ back to the patrol.
    And they didn’t let him return empty-pawed either. (+1FP squirrel, +4FP weasel)
    xx

──────────────────────────────────────────

✦ hunger (+10% hunger for each patroller)
        xx↳ corianderstar (10% hunger), flamenettle (10% hunger), swissheart
        xx.x(10% hunger), mapleleap (10% hunger), nightstrike (10% hunger)

✦ xp earnings (death opt in; no)
        xx↳ +30XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
        xx.x+10XP for prey, +4XP for herbs
        │││
        │││
        ✦ patrol's prey & herb finds
        xx↳ +1FP squirrel, +4FP weasel
        xx.x+1 catchweed, +1 lamb's ear

✦ levels
        xx↳ +54XP → level 1 (94/200XP)

xxxx✦ notes; n/a! <3

──────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Plaga » Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:08 pm

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ тнє ηєω мσση вяιηgєяѕ
Last Response¦ Post✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Fallen noticed something that might be worth checking in the high grass. Instincts and the smell told her she just HAS to be extra cautious to not step on the findings. New leaf always offered something to her, and she loved to help the doctors with a surprise set of the herbs they just needed. They even taught xer the basics of first aid as a sign of their sympathy, which warmed xer heart. It was good to have kind relations with the healers, indeed... At least he could be sure none of them will put pine needles in his bedding nor add some cowbane juices to the soup... Which if you'd believe rumors, already happened to a cat who once disrespected one of the healers back then... But it was nothing Fall should care about now anyway.

Gasping in excitement, she then followed the scent of a fresh mouse carcass, quickly snatching it to her leather bag after she finally found it. But it wasn't the only thing that catched xer attention. She took a longer while to just watch the beauty of the nearby fairy ring, gently poking the sapphires with tips of her toes and whiskers, examining the nature's gift from every angle and direction... Yes, it was definitely something uncommon even here, in the New Moon woods, maybe even the priests use these as their spots for offerings and prayer?

Then... A voice came from somewhere, making him instantly get on straight paws and instinctively release the claws from their sheaths. Who dared to cross the border THAT far!? The green eyes locked on the tom's ones, and her stare resembling nothing to a wild, cornered animal. Xe even barked quietly, in a way far from a dog's but still... Poor Fennel definitely wasn't expecting that. Xe softened up a bit though, when heard a proposition of his. Oh, so... He's not just a rogue looking for trouble? She narrowed her eyes, looking at him emptily I which took her a moment but then, she reached the bag with her right paw and took her horsetail and dried oak leaf out, shyly handing them over to the other cat. "Here. These are some herbs I found, I guess..." - a quiet voice could be heard. He really didn't know how to react and how to not bring xemselves more shame. How a cat's supposed to react in this situation? Especially, a Bringer cat?
"They're yours. But be aware the Bringers accept rogues only if they have some good offers and reasons to reach that far into the territory. Umm... But I suppose you clearly don't want to claim over our camp anyway, so I'm not going to attack you" - he added, to both warn and reassure the trader. She sent to many mixed signals and was so chaotic... But she didn't really meant to chase them off. She wanted to hear them out as far as she was capable of doing. If Fennel didn't just flee with their herbs of course.

☾ ⋆*・ ᴄᴀᴛꜱ ᴏɴ ᴘᴀᴛʀᴏʟ⋆*・゚

ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ | ѕнє нє χє ✧ H P 100% ✧ H U P 0% ✧ Sick: N

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

☾ ⋆*・ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ 0 ⋆*・゚

experience: 42
    ☾ ⋆*・ ɪᴛᴇᴍꜱ ɪɴ ɪᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ⋆*・゚
    1x horsetail and 1x dried oak leaf-> given to Fennel
    ☾ ⋆*・ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛꜱ⋆*・゚
    no quests currently
    ☾ ⋆*・ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ⋆*・゚

➼ ιηνєηтσяу
    Small carcass | 1 FP | x1
    prey | 2 FP | x0
    prey | 2 FP | x0
    prey | 3 FP | x0
    prey | 3 FP | x0
    prey | 4 FP | x0
    *•°,*,•°*
    Water cowbane | x0
    Dried oak leaf| x1->0
    Horsetail | x1->0
    *•°,*,•°*
    +1 common myo

𝒲𝒶𝓁𝒹 — 𝓱𝓮/𝓲𝓽/𝔁𝓮/𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 — 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝓍#𝟦𝟥𝟨𝟢 — 𝓣𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

“ 𝔅𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔶𝔭𝔰𝔢! ℑ𝔱’𝔰 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔬 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢”

✦ — — ✦ — — ✦
thrσw us αwαч líkє α stαck σf σld pαpєr
lєαrn nσt frσm σur scrαwls
clσsє чσur єαrs tσ σur rαntíngs αnd cσmє αgαínst us
flєх чσur hσσkєd clαws αnd sníff líkє α dσg αt thє stєnch σf σur dєcαчíng mínds
dístrust thє dєcєítful mαth σf σur pєríshíng єчєs run αwαч frσm thє phthísíckч pαst
✦ — — ✦ — — ✦
𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓯𝓯тнє ηєω мσση вяιηgєяѕ©
Plaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me