Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

♕ ⊱── 03. [july explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:59 am

x
x
x
x
x
Imagexxclan of falling sapphire waters!
──────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 1 (016/200)
new level stats ➔ level 1 (071/200) --
----------------------------------------------
• • • • x 10% hunger for the patrol
─────────────────┘
    warmth. a fragrance so close to the tickling kiss of cardamom and strands of cinnamon, lost eternally to the barely tangible tick of time. a fragrance that seemed to bring about bouts of color. paintbrush strokes of sepia with the crystalline touch of amber and the deep blush of maroon.

“that sounds… nice.” as if a marigold in all of its glorious shades of gold and yellow, the sweet serenade of her voice bloomed in the chilling song of the winds beyond. ash curls shivering in the ebony dark, those periwinkle eyes fluttered to his. “is it just me or is it getting colder?”

and just like that, the wings of angels seemed to descend, falling apart into delicate shards at the touch of hidden zephrys. and in those zephrys, bouquets of flora and stardust frolicked into the empty stomach of the cave.
    (+1 burdock root, +2 tansy, +1 wild garlic, +1 boon for fertility, +4exp, +1exp)

“look! herbs!” a touch of delight and bliss had adorned each sweet syllable of her voice, before dwindling into a sudden hush as the kiss of rotting carcasses and death bloomed in the depths of reality. suffocating.
    (a coyote has been scented! does the patrol confront or ignore the predator?)
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
✧ 040 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 055 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 004 exp
✧ 001 exp
✧ yes/noo
✧ 000 left
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?

fp earned ✧ 0fp ───
level reward ✧ none!
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
herbs earned ✧ +4
• [+1 burdock root-]
• [+2 tansy----------]
• [+1 wild garlic----]
• [n/a item earned]
user + clan ✧ echo raven
postsuser / writer-xx
items earned ✧ +1──xx
• [+1 boon of fertility]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby strawberryjelly » Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:44 am

I want to risk death!
Username: strawberryjelly
Clan link: Tribe of the Fallen Light
val | she/her | Fallen Light | hi ! call me valerie :) an animal lover, farming game enthusiast. i'm not on here much anymore but feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

<- click for image credit
strawberryjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberryjelly » Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:02 am

Tribe of the Fallen Light
No previous exploration / responses

Atlas ventured out of camp for the first time. After all, if he was going to bring the tribe back together, he was going to need resources. Who knows what he might find? The world is dangerous, but if he was able to prosper then maybe the nervousness in his heart would subside.
[ 53 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Atlas | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
N/A
-- level 0
experience: 0
-- items in inventory used
n/a
-- active quests:
n/a
-- opted in to death?
yes
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0
val | she/her | Fallen Light | hi ! call me valerie :) an animal lover, farming game enthusiast. i'm not on here much anymore but feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

strawberryjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 04. [july explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:19 am

x
x
Imagexxtribe of the fallen light !
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 0 (000/100)
new level stats ➔ level 0 (042/100) --
• • • • x 0% hunger for the patrol
────────────────┘
    the rosy stutter of his heart was an indigo cacophony of ravens, the soft thud of it all seemed to bloom, flourishing until it reached a crescendo in his ears. ivory swarmed like silk moths, wings tangled in beautifully chaotic flurry of white… before dwindling just for a moment-- the moment where the shivering length of his leg gave out from beneath him.

and soon… those moths clothed with diaphanous strands of frosted silks were upon his face.
    sputtering, he stumbled to his feet, only to find the white of silken moths and snow were tainted. it was tainted with watercolor and roses and… blood. and there, a carcass still delicately traced with bits of flesh was before him.
    (+1fp [scraps], +1exp)
✧ 010 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 042 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 001 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
yes/noo
✧ 002 left
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?

fp earned ✧ 1fp ───
level reward ✧none !
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
herbs earned ✧ +0
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
user + clan ✧ strawberryj
posts ✧ user / writer-xx
items earned ✧ +0──xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberryjelly » Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:34 pm

After examining the prey, Atlas carried on. Food was good; it would eventually become the make or break of his death or the deaths of his tribe. Was this a good sign? Perhaps knowing the future could be saved is the omen he's been looking for. The gentleness of the moon lit the ground around him, so bright he could see his own shadow. The night of fallen stars, as his parents called it. While different families told different stories, Atlas had always believed they symbolized the fading of the oldest, forgotten cats in starclan. Rememberence was important to him. He feared, however, that no one would remember him when he was gone. A memory or a story, whatever it be he had to live on to some cat.

[ 129 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Image Atlas | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey

n/a

-- level 0

experience: 42

n/a

-- active quests:

n/a

-- opted in to death?

yes
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0

image credits 1 2 3
strawberryjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0311.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:31 am

THE ELYSIAN FIELDS !!
    xxxxxartmajor clan archive last post

His memory seemed to taint every street corner.

Once upon a lifetime ago, she’d met him here ━ right at this section of the city. In the haze and grey of the rain, where the only splash of color in the seas of monochromes was… him. He’d stood here once, the clocktower spelling out his tardiness, but still smiling. Still with that ridiculous glow in his eyes. Perhaps a glow she’d never see again.

Now, his laughter seemed ghostly in the winds, his witty jokes a soulless incantation in her ears, his face a mirage beside her as she ran farther and farther, beyond Valor to her destination. She kept her eyes forward, the rhythm of her steps steady against the cracked stone streets. She didn't dare look back. Because somewhere over her shoulder, a fateful clocktower hung.

A memory she couldn't unravel right now.

Only her love faltered for just a moment, daring to look back ━ claws clicking as he snatched up some fuel for their journey. (+1fp bugs, +1fp bugs, +1 hawkweed)

“... this is the second time.” Sharp and brittle, a voice cut through her haze, the glint of his glasses reflecting in the shadows. “Once is a rare occurrence, but twice? Seems suspicious if you ask me. Someone’s to blame, I swear it.”

“I understand you’re upset.” Light haloed the Empas’s curls, a frown dusting her features as her paw fluttered to the necklace around her neck. “But this one isn’t one of ours-”

The Jurat stepped from the shadows, spiderweb fractures of light against his muzzle. He drew close, nose almost touching the other. “You're mistaken. You seem a little young ━ lacking experience, no?”

A warm flush bloomed across her cheeks. "I…"

"Why don't you run along and find someone who knows more about this━"

“Hey!” Ravage snapped her head high, chin lifted. Her fangs settled in a cool smile as she drifted close, circling the pair. "Take a step back; let's talk civilly."

The Jurat adjusted his glasses, polishing the rims with a strained smile. "Ah. If I may━"

Komodo's signs cut him off, crisp and clear. Let's hear from Empas first. (skirmish completed; only a minor argument takes place!)

“I’ve been investigating a certain scent.” A breathlessness laced the Empas’s voice, but there was an underlying strength beneath it as steady as a current of water. “It started in Empas, but seems to have crossed over to the Jurat border. I believe it’s a sick badger from beyond the walls.” (predator scented!)

A sick badger has been scented! Does the patrol investigate the matter or let it be in hopes the creature will leave in due time?
    ─────────────────────────────────────

⊰ patrol status updates ⊱
      • all patrollers gained +10% hunger
      • codex is not sick (healed!)

⊰ xp earnings (death opt in/out) …………………………
      • +100xp for writing, +20xp for patrol sent
      • +4xp for prey, +2xp for herbs, +20xp for sickness
      • +10xp for completing border skirmish
      ⊰ findings ⊱
      • +1fp bugs, +1fp bugs
      • +1 hawkweed

⊰ level totals ⊱
      • +156xp → level 5 (776/650xp)
        level 6 (126/800xp)

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
      congrats! you've reached level six and earned an additional +3fp (your choice),
      +3 herbs (your choice), +1 star's blessing, +1 boon of fertility and +100 stardust!

notes; n/a! <3
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 05. [july explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:42 am

x
x
x
Imagexxtribe of the fallen light !
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 0 (042/100)
new level stats ➔ level 0 (098/100) --
• • • • x 0% hunger for the patrol
────────────────┘
    the curdled cream of the crescent moon seemed almost faintly indigo in the violet dark of the night, each tainted ivory point melding into the empty ebony expanse.

and tonight, like a starry periwinkle mess cascading from above, the falling comet seemed almost iridescent in the dark-- shimmering with the essence of kaledscopic colors.
    it was a ballerina, lost in an endless pirouette as its toes barely glimpsed the ebony midnight and descending as if it were an angel, crowned with a halo fathomed of gold laurel, before finally kissing the earth with a thud.

he wandered ever-so cautiously to the crater bejeweled with wilted strands of flora and the satin shell of hysterical beetles. in the center of it all, there was a glistening clump of iron lay, stardust clinging to its every edge.
    (+1fp [bugs], +1 wild garlic, +1 immortality, +3exp)
✧ 015 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 056 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 001 exp
✧ 001 exp
✧ 001 exp
yes/noo
✧ 001 left
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?

fp earned ✧ 1fp ───
level reward ✧none !
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
herbs earned ✧ +1
• [+1 wild garlic ---]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
user + clan ✧ strawberryj
postsuser / writer-xx
items earned ✧ +1──xx
• [+1 immortality ----]
• [n/a reward earned]xx

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:18 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:

Image©

the current season is newleaf!
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberryjelly » Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:25 pm

Examining the crater closely, Atlas carefully dug out the iron that had fallen with it, forever frozen in time. Legend has it that the stardust surrounding it gives the material a unique ability to transfer its energy onto the owner of its choice. However, there is no way of telling who the space iron will choose until it has already bonded with them.

Atlas knew that, if one thing was certain, he would claim this crater and build a future for his tribe even if only one cat remained. One paw at a time, he kicked his treasure back to the cave he was staying at. Even if it took all year, it would still be worth it. Such a treasure can’t go to waste.

The night was starting to rise when Atlas reached his camp. Yet, it smelt strange? Not like the cold stuffy air he was used to. No, something else was there. An orange cat was sleeping in the corner, but immediately awoke at the sound of Atlas’s footsteps.

“Who are you?? and what is that.” she looked puzzled, and rushes up.

“Not important. And this is my cave, please leave. I don’t have enough food to keep you here.” Atlas replied. “If you stay I can’t guarantee either of our safeties”

“Listen, I won’t bother you. Just ignore me, i’m not even here… My names Aurora, by the way.” Aurora, the orange cat, looked at him again. She moved a little closer to make out the iron ball. “Wait, is that an immortality ball? No way! My mom told me about those. She kinda looked at it like a last resort if somebody was dying from sickness.”

Atlas turned to look at her in surprise. If you didn’t see the crater, many cats wouldn’t even know the difference. Looking outside, the night sky was too dark to go hide the iron now. “Yes, yes, now it you’ll please excuse me, i’ll be going to sleep.”

And so he did, and in the morning before Aurora woke Atlas took off again. What he didn’t know was that Aurora had been awake all night, thinking of the iron lump and the strange cat she’d just met. Perhaps she’d follow him to learn more about him.

[ 377 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Image Atlas | he/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

Image Aurora | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

Image name | pro/nouns | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Y/N

-- level 0

experience: 98/100

n/a

-- active quests:

n/a

-- opted in to death?

yes
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x2
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

wild garlic | x1
herb | x0
herb | x0

image credits 1 2 3

strawberryjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woes » Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:02 am

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐠 .*⋆ ArchiveLast post n/aLast response n/a

The stars gather 'round to witness to birth of a new clan...

Upon reaching this foggy forest, Crowstar had taken several days to rest. The journey here had been horribly exhausting, and the dreams that plagued him throughout the entire journey left his soul weary. If it were up to him, he would have remained in the makeshift bed he'd made for himself for another moon... but the rumbling of his stomach was beginning to keep him awake, and it seemed he could put off exploring his newfound home no longer.

I can rest again soon, it thought as he rose to its feet. But I've got to find something to eat.

He'd caught glimpses of prey when he first found the forest, but as the fog obscured the landscape around him, he found himself lost and uncertain of where to even begin searching. Perhaps, for now, he should just try to gain his bearings... food could come after figuring out where exactly he was.

His dreams had led him to this land, you see. After being forced from its old home, it'd wandered for moons trying to find somewhere safe and comfortable. When he'd caught a glimpse in its dreams of somewhere safe and secluded, away from the prying eyes and vicious fangs of rogues and hounds, he chased after it. Following wherever his soul led him, he eventually found his way here... And, while it was certainly quiet and calm here, the horribly dense fog made it difficult to tell where he'd come from and where he'd been. Even though it'd brought itself here, Crow was completely and utterly lost. It would be difficult to figure this place out, but Crowstar was certain that it would be able to make this forest his home. After all, something far greater than itself had clearly lead it here.

With a newfound determination to map out the territory, as well as the motivation that an empty belly provided, Crowstar set out to begin his exploration.

word count: 334

[ .*⋆ 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 ]
    Crowstar | He / It | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Not Sick
    ⋆ ...
    ⋆ ...
[ .*⋆ 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐬 ]
    Level 0 / 0 exp.
    Not opted in to death.
    No custom predators / prey.
[ .*⋆ 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ]
    ⋆ Prey: N/a (-fp).