Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby Redpandazab » Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:55 pm

Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

wh-what's wrong with me? he asked himself. wh-why is the world..fading?? he staggered back to the tunnel he had sheltered in, hoping to sleep off the sickness. However, the sickness only brought fever dreams, in which he felt all his ancestors and closest friends were infuriated with him for being so weak as to fall ill. When he woke, he felt no better. He decided to head out of the tunnel and hope that he could find something to treat his illness. He had eaten one of the bugs that he had found. it wasn't very filling, but it worked.

[ 120 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Badger | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: Y

-- custom predators / prey
N/A
-- level 0
experience: 97
-- items in inventory used
One bug (1 FP)
-- active quests:
N/A
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
Bugs | 1 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Yarrow | x1
Dock | x1
Catchweed | x1
babies, please click wrote: none atm

egg carton, please click wrote: none atm

feel free to pm me about: percy jackson, harry potter, divergent, the hunger games, warrior cats, wings of fire...etc.
Redpandazab

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0204.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:08 pm

PEACECLAN !!
    xcoffee.berry archive last post

The warmth of their chuckle set her heart ablaze.

If laughter was a flame, Fennel’s danced in the spaces between light and shadows, illuminating even the darkest of corners blighted by rot and ruin. And their laughter was truly that… a flame. Warm and magnetic like the vibrant ribbons of light running wild in a crackling fireplace.

Even the littlest critters emerged from their hiding places among stacks of pamphlets and from the woodwork… entranced by her fellow visitor. In their twitching manibles… the fruit of their finds. (+1FP bugs, +1 yarrow, +1 celandine, +1 ragwort leaves)

“I like your humor.” Their muzzle quirked, that familiar lop-sided grin matching the twinkle in their steady gaze. They steered aside, placing a paw in-front of the trail of bugs as she gathered them. “And thank you for these… well-thought out herbs. They’ll be useful indeed. And before I forget…”

With a twist of their paw, a little scroll appeared. A dark crimson seal rode on the worn parchment, the hint of dark, cursive lettering peeked from the fringes. Under the muted light fluttering from the library’s entrance, those letters seemed to glow. (+1 uncommon edit)

“It’s a secret recipe.” They leaned close, voice a conspiratorial hush. “I haven’t figured out what yet, but perhaps a little bookworm like you can figure that out.”

With a little wink, they started for the entrance, but not before pivoting back on their heel. Their head tilted, jaws parting. Closing. A frown etched on their features… a first of firsts.

She stepped close. “Is something wrong?”

“Nah, I don’t think so.” They traced an absentminded circle along the dusty grounds, their cinnamon curls fluttering into their eyes. “It’s just… I spotted a group milling around not too far your clan’s borders. They don’t seem the friendly type. A little snappish. Just stay away from them…”

They shrugged, finding their sheepish grin once more. But something about it seemed tense. Strained. “Anyways, I’ll see you around! Let me in on that secret recipe once you figure it out, hm?”

"Wait! Fennel?"

But their voice faded lost to the rhythm their swift strides, clipped and hassled, rushing over the borders. The warmth and allure of their presence dwindling until it was nothing more than a distant echo and replaced with the sonata of winter birds.

And she was alone. Alone with the books, the new scroll and Fennel’s subtle warning.

Rumors of a rogue group have come to the patrol's attention! The rogues don't seem to be intruding or
    causing trouble. Does Honeysuckle seek out the group to confront them? Or leave them alone?

xx

──────────────────────────────────────────

✦ hunger (+10% hunger for each patroller)
        xx↳ patrol fed! <3
        xx↳ honeysuckle (10% hunger)

✦ health stats
        xx↳ n/a

✦ xp earnings (death opt in; no)
        xx↳ +15XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
        xx.x+1XP for prey, +3XP for herbs, +15XP from npc quest

✦ patrol's prey & herb finds
        xx↳ +1FP bugs
        xx↳+1 yarrow, +1 celandine, +1 ragwort leaves

✦ item finds
        xx↳ uncommon edit (from fennel! <3)

✦ levels
        xx↳ +44XP → level 3 (311/400XP)

xxxx✦ notes; hi! thank you for updating that herb! <33

xxxxhealth isn't naturally restored for explore, so if you’d like honeysuckle to regain health, you’d have to heal her! ^^ i would
      xxxxrecommend waiting till she’s at 90% health to make the most out of your herb (as one herb = +10% health), but it’s up to you!

xxxxif you’d like to heal her to 100% health:
        • choose one herb (any type!) and take honeysuckle off the patrol list for
          one explore post (you’d need to send other cats out instead) <3

Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Peaceclan || Explore #19

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:30 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A rogue group.. Honeysuckle knew better than to confront them, but she didn’t want them taking even one step closer to her home. Honeysuckle had always hoped for an adventure.. but she wasn’t a fighter. She had to find Otterglow, the best fighter in the clan. Honeysuckle ran back to camp, finding Otterglow by the fresh kill pile.

“Hey, Otterglow.” Honeysuckle’s voice was serious. “I need your help to confront these rogues.”

“Rogue group?” Otterglow dropped her piece of fresh kill onto the floor. “Lead the way.” The two cats stealthily neared the rogue group, Honeysuckle thinking whether this was a good idea or not. She remembered the time the others had confronted a rogue group.. she didn’t want to think about that. Finally, they stepped in front of the rogue group.

⋆ word count; 132 words

levels & xp ━━━━

⋆ level 3 (311/400XP)
    active quests━━━━━━

⋆ link by [fennel/furzetuft]
    ⋆ link by [fennel/furzetuft]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

cats on patrol━━━━━━━━━━

⋆ Honeysuckle | she/her | adopt page
      0% hunger | 97% health | not sick

⋆ Otterglow | she/her | adopt page
      0% hunger | 100% health | not sick
    prey inventory

⋆ 1FP scraps | x5
    ⋆ 1FP bugs | x2 > x1
    ⋆ 2FP vole | x3
    ⋆ 2FP mouse | x0
    ⋆ 2FP small fish | x0
    ⋆ 3FP squirrel | x1
    ⋆ 3FP fish | x0
    ⋆ 4FP rabbit | x0
    ⋆ 4FP crow | x2
    ⋆ 4FP big fish | x0
    ⋆ 5FP eagle | x0
    herb inventory (pt one)━━

⋆ Mallow Leaves | x1
    ⋆ Goldenrod | x2
    ⋆ Elder Leaves | x1
    ⋆ Catchweed | x1
    ⋆ Lungwort | x1

⋆ Goatweed | x1
    ⋆ Burdock Root | x1
    Horsetail | x2
    ⋆ Dock | x1
    ⋆ Bindweed | x1
    ⋆ Yarrow | x1
    herb inventory (pt two)━━

⋆ Fennel | x1
    ⋆ Stinging Nettle | x1
    ⋆ Sweet Sedge | x1
    ⋆ Tormentil | x1
    ⋆ Watermint | x1

⋆ Lamb’s Ear | x1
    ⋆ Chamomile | x1
    ⋆ Foxglove Seeds | x1
    ⋆ Wintergreen | x1
    ⋆ Ragwort Leaves | x1
    ⋆ Celandine | x1
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    inventory items used

⋆ x1 Bugs for Honeysuckle (again) - now I only have x1 bugs <3
    ⋆ N/A
    Striked it out ^^
    notes for responding writer

⋆ Oh, okay! Thank you ^^
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eidolon. » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:32 am

cats on patrol wrote:

Murkstar
-currently Murksong-

| he/they
| HP 100%
| HUP 0%
| Sick: N

-
| prns
| HP -
| HUP -
| Sick: -

-
| prns
| HP -
| HUP -

-
| prns
| HP -
| HUP -

-
| prns
| HP -
| HUP -

-
| prns
| HP -
| HUP -

inventory wrote:

Bug | 1 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Nightshade | x1
Dandelion | x1
herb | x0

n/a

-- active quests:
n/a

threadlast explore postlast response recieved ✦ death opt - OUT ✦ lvl 0 - exp 53 ✦ Prey list

He yearned to have been born into a different time sometimes. What did this area once look like, he wondered? How tall had the crumbled buildings once reached, how clear were the pathways that had long since grown cracked and covered in dust and rubble? Had the world once been a place to thrive instead of one to simply survive? They were thoughts that always plagued the tabby’s mind.

Paws hard with calluses after walking over rough paths and torn up concrete for so long padded with quiet, deliberate steps. One wrong move and you’d be alerting something to your presence. It was a dance with death any time you ventured into the wastes. Some thrived for that danger, while for others it was just a way of life. They were in the latter.

They gave a small huff as they stumbled across a dandelion, some sort of bug perched atop one of the petals. At least some things found a way to survive… or they did at least, until picked up to add to a certain cat’s bundle of herbs.

Dark ears swivelled this way and that as they tried to pick up on any sound. That lingering scent of another animal still hung thick in the air, yet the owner had yet to reveal themselves. For all he knew it may have just been a carcass. Hey, potential food was potential food. Might as well keep his wanderings up for a little while longer.

[ 250 words ]
eidolon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unohdettu.lupaus » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:40 am

it had only been a few weeks after,she had been chased out of her previous home dusk who was used to living in the twolegs town has had a hard time adjusting to living in the wild, she hasn't traveled far from the town in hopes of getting to go back there, but she knows going back there would be dangerous as the town has more dogs everyday and it's hard to avoid the dogs…

she had been trying to hunt her own food but in the past few days the prey has been harder to catch and more scarce than ever..she knew it was because it had been snowing more, making the prey find more and better hiding places under the snow…

<brr it's just getting colder and colder…when will the winter end?...> she thought as she walked in the path the twolegs had made in the snow earlier, <i should head back and get rest but i can't go to sleep hungry again..> she thought as she walked forwards, she heard something <it can't be- is that what i think it is-> she thought as she turned to look under a spruce tree a few tail lengths away from her, she noticed a mouse under the spruces branches <i can miss this chance!> she crouched down to the snows level, as she sneaked towards the spruce she made sure that the snow could handle her weight and that she wouldn't sink into the snow

as she was about to pounce to try and catch the mouse, a dog started barking a little bit further away, the barkings scared the mouse, she looked behind her only to see a big dog running towards her barking
<no no,no! > she thought as she started running to get away from the dog, she was sure that the snow wouldn't support the dogs weight so she ran towards where she knew there was more and softer snow, the dog had a little bit harder time to run through the snow but when it got the hang of it, it was again catching up to her

<what do i do?! what do i do!?> she was running as she tried to think of a way to get away from the dog, she didn't look where she was going, she fell down into a strongly flowing river, she tried to get her head up on the surface of the river but the current was too strong and she was pushed under the water again and again, she felt her strength fading away as everything became blurry, soon enough everything was blank

the rivers current became calmer the further away she was being carried

- at the same time with kestrelwing -

they had been catching fish to eat for a while now they had caught already two fish that's when they noticed something dark and fluffy on the river's surface, they quickly jumped into the icy cold river and swam towards the fluff, thats when they realized it was another cat, they started dragging the dark cat towards the shore, as they dragged the cat,they noticed she had a collar on her < i wonder where you came from?> they thought as they got the much smaller cat out of the cold water, they checked the cats breathing, and sighed in relief as they noticed the cat was breathing, “let's get you to my den…its not good to stay out in this freezing weather especially when you have been in the icy water for even a little bit” they spoke to themselves as they picked up the cat and quickly glanced at the fish they had caught < i'll come get those later> they thought before walking towards where their den was

- A few hours later-

dusk was waking up again,, before she could even open her eyes she felt something fluffy and warm next to her as she opened her eyes she saw a brown and white cat laying next to her, the cat was huge compared to her, she was confused, where was she?, who was this cat?

as they felt the dark cat changing her position a little they turned to look at her “are you feeling alright? Are you in any pain?” they asked with a small friendly smile’

“uh…i feel alright except for feeling a bit cold… who are you?..How did I get here?” dusk asked

“ oh! right sorry where are my manners, my names kestrelwing, as for how did you get here? I found you floating in the icy cold river. How did you end up in the river though, if I may know?” kestrelwing asked

“i um was being chased by a dog and i didnt look where i was going and fell in..thank you for saving me, my names dusk if you were wondering “ dusk responded as she yawned a little

“Do you need help getting back to your home?” kestrelwing asked

“oh..um..i actually don't have a home to go back to” dusk replied

“oh! i'm so sorry-”

“dont worry its fine, you didn't know” dusk said with a small smile

“well if you want you could stay with me until we find you a place to stay if you want?”

“That would be nice.. thank you” dusk replied as she looked at them “may i ask why do you have two part name? of course it's fine if you don't want to tell”

“oh! it's actually a name i got from my birth clan, and i just haven't wanted to change it yet” kestrelwing answered with a small laugh

“wait- what's a clan?” dusk asked

“you don't know?” they looked surprised

“nope” dusk said confused

- after a while of explaining of clans, kestrelwing doesn't know anything about starclan so they haven't told anything about it -

“ooh clans sound nice…i wish i could have been part of a clan “ dusk said as they though how much easier it would have been being in a clan

“well we can try to find you one or you can start your own” kestrelwing said

“oh! i would love to start my own but i dont think im suited to start my own as i don't know much about leading or being in a clan yet “

“I can teach you!” kestrelwing said excited that they had met someone new who was interested about clans

- after about month and a half dusk had renamed herself to duskshadow and kestrelwing had teached her everything they could about clans and leading them, at the same time they both had gotten to know each other better and have started to consider each other as best friends -

“So have you thought of what kind of biome you would like your clan to live in?” kestrelwing asked duskshadow

“no i haven't, i don't know what kind of biome would be nice..” duskshadow replied with a sigh, the thought of not having kestrelwing around them made them feel sad “But i have thought that maybe my clan could travel around the world at first at least.. but..”

“but…?” kestrelwing asked confused, tilting their head

“oh uh.. it's just that i'm going to miss you when i go” duskshadow said, turning to look away a little “ but there's still time left to spend with you before the spring comes so lets have as much fun as we can alright?” she said with a fake smile on their face

kestrelwing nodded, noticing right away the smile was fake, but they didn't want to say anything as they didnt want to pry too much into duskshadows stuff,as they wanted her to be as comfortable as possible

as the days went by,kestrelwing and duskshadow were each falling into love with each other without noticing it

soon enough it had been already 3 months since them meeting each other, they had had so much fun that they hadn't noticed that the spring was late

as the two cats laid next to each other looking at the sunrise together and grooming each other, they felt the sun's warmth little by little warming them

“hey you know...you could always stay here with me, i'm not making you leave if you don't want to “ kestrelwing said as they stopped grooming duskshadow to look into her eyes

“yeah, i know but...you have already done so much for me, i can't stay here bothering you” she answered as they looked at kestrelwing with a small smile

“you're not bothering me…<i love your company>” they answered, saying the last sentence in a whisper nobody but them could hear

“...” duskshadow stayed quiet turning to stare into the horizon
“I really would love to stay..but I want to travel around the world.. and maybe even start a family someday” she said a little bit of sadness in her voice, she then sighed and got up

“ill go get us some food, ill be right back” she said before walking out of the clearing towards the shallow stream where there usually was squirrels and mices near

kestrelwing stayed there, looking at the sun rising from the horizon <why can't you see…that i love you..> they thought with a sigh

<i love you but..i dont want to lose you to my stupid feelings..im sorry..> duskshadow thought as she tried to look for prey to leave in kestrelwings den as a gift before leaving

- about three hours later -

kestrelwing had fallen asleep to the warmth of the sun, they were waking up from their nap, as they opened their eyes they noticed it was midday already and duskshadow hadnt came back, they got uup thinking that duskshadow was at the den.. as they arrived at the den they saw a few mice and a squirrel in their den but duskshadow was nowhere to be seen

they started trotting around their territory in hopes of finding duskshadow.. but they knew deep inside that duskshadow had left them.. they couldn't stop looking for duskshadow all day, when the darkness of the night came and they returned to their den without duskshadow they felt empty, <why did you leave me?..did i do something wrong…> they thought as they fell asleep

- 6 weeks went by -

duskshadow had traveled already far away but they couldn't stop thinking of kestrelwing...she hadn’t gotten much sleep these past weeks because they knew that she had done something very stupid

kestrelwing had left to find a new place to stay in..trying to forget duskshadow but they couldn’t

soon enough duskshadow arrived at a bigger town of twolegs or city as she had heard the other cats call it, she had met a cat who called themselves splash, splash had showed her the way around the city, duskshadow had told splash her quest of creating a clan and finding a good territory for the clan to live in.. splash was quickly interested in joining her on her quest and so they did

kestrelwing had unknowingly arrived at the same city as duskshadow, they had met splash who had helped them find food, splash had mentioned a cat who they were traveling with that wanted to create a clan, but kestrelwing thought nothing of it

but soon enough duskshadow was being talked about by the other city cats, kestrelwing had listened to the other city cats a few times, the thought of the cat being duskshadow had crossed their mind but they didn't believe that it really was duskshadow who the cats were talking about until one day

they saw splash talking to duskshadow on accident, at first kesrelwing thought it was someone else because the duskshadow they knew didnt have scars but when they heard duskshadow’s voice they were shocked

“it…it cant be… “ they whispered to themselves, as tears fell down their eyes they let out a few sobs,

“do you hear that?- theres someone listening to us!” duskshadow said as she walked towards kestrelwings hiding place

when she saw them- she was shocked

“kestrelwing- how-”

when kestrelwing heard duskshadow say their name they felt something snap in their mind

“HOW COULD YOU!? YOU- YOU LEFT ME! YOU LEFT ME AND DIDN'T EVEN SAY GOODBYE!” they yelled as they sobbed

“kestrelwing calm down- i didn't-”

“YOU WHAT?! DIDNT THINK ABOUT HOW I WOULD FEEL?! OR MAYBE YOU DIDN'T THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH IT WOULD HURT ME OR-” they broke down crying

“kestrelwing…im so sorry for what i did..but i just couldn't, i couldn't-” duskshadow felt tears forming in their eyes

“WHY- WHY … why didn't you see- i- i loved you…” they said as they sobbed

“you-”

“yeah! I loved you- and you just left me there like I was nothing-!” kestrelwing said as they sat down

“please…just listen…i- i loved you too, i just didn't know what to do- i hadn't felt like that ever before…and i thought you didn't love me..i thought you would hate me if i told you about my feelings… so i thought leaving was my only option but now i know…that it wasn't wise nor right…a-and i think…- i think i still love you” duskshadow said as they looked down at the ground

as the world fell silent around them both,duskshadow couldn't say anything anymore, she stood there in silence

as for kestrelwing..they just wanted to run away but they knew they couldn't..they knew that they still had feelings for duskshadow but. did they really know duskshadow anymore, she seemed so different

splash knew that the two cats had to solve their problems on their own, so he just stood further away in case anything bad would happen

“can- can we start over? Can we become what we were back then? Can we get to know eachother better?” kestrelwing finally spoke as they wiped their tears away with their paw

“do you really want to start over?” duskshadow asked as she looked at kestrelwing

kestrelwing nodded, as they got up and hugged duskshadow with a smile
“i missed you so much” they said as they let go

duskshadow let a small smile come to her face again, as kestrelwing hugged them
“I missed you too…”

- a few days later-

duskshadow and kestrelwing had decided to leave the city with splash to start the clan duskshadow had wanted to start ever since she knew about the clans. splash received the name tinysplash for always thinking they were little enough to fit into places which were clearly too tight or tiny for them to fit

kestrelwing had forgiven duskshadow and now they both were on good terms with eachother again even if it sometimes was a little awkward

[ 2447 words]

-- cats on patrol

Duskshadow | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0 % | Sick: N

Kestrelwing | they/them | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

[size=80]Tinysplash | they/them | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
No
-- level3
experience: 154/400

-- active quests:

-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x4
Bugs| 1 FP | x3
Mouse | 2 FP | x5
Small fish | 2 FP | x1
Squirrel | 3 FP | x3
Rabbit | 3 FP | x4
Eagle | 5 FP | x2
Owl| 4 FP | x1

Ragwort | x2
Mallow leaves | x1
Chickweed| x1
Blackberry leaves| x1
Honey| x1
Chamomile| x1
Catchweed| x2
Daisy leaf| x1
Wild garlic| x1
Catmint| x1
Holly berries | x1
Borage leaves| x1
Lungwort | x2
Dandelion | x2
Cobwebs | x2
Alder bark | x1

unohdettu.lupaus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:48 am

Swishy & Broken wrote:

Image©

the current season is newleaf !
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0205.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:57 pm

LISSIDOM !!
    xlili041 archive last post

“I can’t wait!”

Her whisper-shout tickled his ear as she pulled close to him, lightly bopping her nose against his. Up close, her dark lashes framed her eyes, striking as flecks of sunlight shimmered on the ends. The puff of her breath warmed his cheek, delicate and soft. Deceptive.

An angel of pale curls and soft baby blues, hiding a bundle of passion and zeal. A bundle… whose screech could shatter the skies and the moon.

He snorted, smothering the grin on his muzzle. Lest this… little ‘angel’ read everything written on his soul. “We have to do some work first. Patrolling, remember?”

“I know, I know.” Her pawsteps retreated, winding back to the small ditch. His temporary prison. “I think I saw an herb or two here when I threw all that snow in. Help me find them?” (+1 daisy leaf, +1 horsetail, +1 deathberries, +1 mallow leaves)

"Alright." With a grunt, he pushed aside the snow, his slow and measured strokes a steady undertone to Lily's scrappy ones. She was a whirlwind, darting here and there, tunneling into the ditch and out.

"... when you two are done, perhaps you can help Chachar carry some of the prey we found, while you two were…" His father grinned, winking at him. "Creating or becoming snowkitties." (+2FP shrew, +2FP shrew, +1FP scraps)

He groaned and turned his nose to the snow pile, combing through it. Count on his father to bring up━

"I found something!" Her head popped up accompanied by a burst of frost, catching his nose. "Look, Pineapple!"

And cradled in her paws… was something from a fantasy world. The framework, a dark crystalline shell, rugged and lustrous, split in two halves. Inside… were galaxies.

Indigo, mauve and violet hues collided into one, dashed by ribbons of dark veins. And the daylight catching at perfect angles cast the illusion of stars in the trove of gems clustered as if constellations at the center. A geode. (+1 stellar remnants)
    xx

xx↳ lissi (10% hunger), hal (10% hunger),
        xx.xmaurus (10% hunger), chachar (10% hunger)
        xx.xpinepaw (10% hunger), lily (10% hunger)

✦ health stats
        xx↳ n/a

✦ xp earnings (death opt in; yes)
        xx↳ +230XP for writing, +20XP for patrol sent
        xx.x+10XP for prey, +8XP for herbs, +2XP for item
        │││
        │││
        xx↳ +2FP shrew, +2FP shrew, +1FP bugs
        xx.x+1 daisy leaf, +1 horsetail
        xx.x+1 deathberries, +1 mallow leaves

✦ item finds
        xx↳ stellar remnants (eye/nose/paw color changer!)

✦ levels
        xx↳ +270XP → level 5 (516/650XP)

xxxx✦ notes; n/a! <33

Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 005. [september explore replies] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:13 pm

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
ImagexxCAVECLAN !!!
────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 0 (075/100XP)
new level stats ➔ level 1 (002/200) --
----------------------------------------------
• • • • • • x 10% hunger for the patrol
───────────────┘
    it was like an enchantress had bestowed a curse upon him. cursing him to any eternity alongside a pirouetting planet, lost in orbit with countless of twinkling celestial beings.

alone.

time was an atom bomb - a mushroom cloud as the world was doomed to ashen and cinder shades.
    he was so numb. numb to the tickle of a lone critter tangled in its emerald necklace - buried in his raven tresses. numb to the buckle of his wandering footsteps as he plummeted into the pearly flakes sent by winter gales. numb to those starry eyes peering down at him, adorned with onyx shadows.
    (+1fp [bugs], +1 fennel, +2exp)

furzetuft?
    the lyrical nuance of her voice was like a lullaby and the delicate kiss of her touch against his features were... angelic. sweet. "can you hear me, badger?" tainted with panic, those starry eyes faltered... so, so desperate. "hang on for me.... hang on."

but he couldn't. and the obsidian shadows devoured him once more.

‐------------------------‐-----

the obsidian shadows subsided to the soft chime of crackling flames and hidden gales tickling the edges of the tunnels.
    what happened? it all was answered with delicate handwriting fathomed of soft whorls and moth-eaten pages.

‐------------------------‐-----
    badger,
    i'm not sure if you remember but… you fell very ill the last time we met. i found you in the snow and i brought you back to the tunnels. i truly hope you are feeling better… but something tells me otherwise.

(-10% hp for badger)

i've gone on a trip to visit a friend of mine. her name is mousespeck and she might be able to help you find the herbs you need. she had some sympathy for your situation and is willing to trade! i’m not sure if you’ll get the herbs you need but i truly wish you the best <3
    i also have a special quest for you, but please try not to overwork yourself!

(furzetuft has an active quest for badger! she wants him to bring a kit onto one of his patrols! ! please link this post in the active quest section of your explore posts as these quests may take a little longer to complete! once you’ve completed this quest, let the writer know in your post and furzetuft will be back with a gift!! )

-furzetuft

**you levelled up! <3 you recieved +1fp, +50sd!!!
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ImageImage
writing exp ✧ 15 expxxfood exp ✧ 01 exp---
added exp ✧ 00 exp-xxherb exp ✧ 01 exp---
event exp ✧ 00 exp-xxpatrol exp ✧ 10 exp-
opt-in exp ✧ yes/no-xxtotal exp ✧ 27 exp--

fp earned ✧ +1fp─
items earned ✧ +0
• [no items earned]
█████████████
herbs earned ✧ +1
• +1 fennel ─────
• [n/a herb earned]
• [n/a herb earned]
user ✧ ✧ ✧ redpandazab
user's post / writer's post
+ clan's archive !! ─────
free posts left? x 0 - 1 - 2
xx
x
!!!

Last edited by faelyn on Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 006. [september explore replies] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:05 pm

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
ImagexxEPOCH OF THE MOON!!!
────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 0 (053/100XP)
new level stats ➔ level 0 (085/100) --
----------------------------------------------
• • • • • • x 0% hunger for the patrol
───────────────┘
    dream and dream again.
    the city was full of them - dreams of spiralling staircases that cradelled one closer beneath the stars. dreams featuring sculptures of swans and lilies. dreams of skyscrapers kissing the heavens and the earth below.
    but a dream was a dream. a figment of one’s imagination. an intangible memory lost in the boundaries of reality.

serpents fabricated of vines and the essence of flora had poisioned the fairytale domes that was still adorned across the assorted array of architecture. such architecture that once glistened with glass and elegant, ashen greys had been tainted with verdant rot and hints of flora frolicing about.
    (+1 fennel, +1exp)

there was something else.
    a presence more peculiar lingering in the streets woven with the coppery aroma of… blood. rosy freckles stained the shattered pieces of the cobblestone below - the lifeblood of a soul that had fled to a dark valley of stars.
    (+1fp, [scraps], +1exp)

breath no longer danced at the soul’s carmine lips and its once wandering gaze… frozen and stretched wide. it’s passing had been recent - something was nearby.

had it been the creature he was trailing?
ImageImage
writing exp ✧ 20 expxxfood exp ✧ 01 exp---
added exp ✧ 00 exp-xxherb exp ✧ 01 exp---
event exp ✧ 00 exp-xxpatrol exp ✧ 10 exp-
opt-in exp ✧ yes/no-xxtotal exp ✧ 32 exp--

fp earned ✧ +1fp─
items earned ✧ +0
• [no items earned]
█████████████
herbs earned ✧ +0
• +1 dandelion ──
• [n/a herb earned]
• [n/a herb earned]
user ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ♠️eidolon♠️
user's post / writer's post
+ clan's archive !! ─────
free posts left? x 0 - 1 - 2
xx
x
!!!

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0206.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:52 pm

PEACECLAN !!
    xcoffee.berry archive last post

And there, before the rogue group, a familiar soul stumbled.

Laughter exploded in the open fields as their long limbs slid beneath them, cinnamons curls caught into knots. Fennel. A length of taut ivy snaked from one end of a tree to another… a trap ━ no, a prank ━ set up by the rogues. Smile tight, they shook themselves off the slithering grasp of the ivy, dipping their head towards the culprits.

“Ah, you two, again!” Their voice was strained, the familiar warmth and cadence… forced. Shoulders tense, they flashed an awkward grin, the gesture never quite reaching their eyes. “Good day, fellas. I’ll be on my way, now. Stay out of trouble, alright?”

“So you’re finally finished robbing that poor clan. I never understand why anyone would help someone like you.” Raking and harsh, the rogue’s voice was the screech of claws against stone. He returned Fennel’s grin, but his… was more twisted. Ugly.

His companion mirrored him. Same sneer, same scathing voice. “Maybe you’d like to freely offer us whatever you got from those peace loving kittypets.” His claws snared around a shard of rock, giving it a languid toss. “They wouldn’t dare make a move━”

“Hey!” Otterglow crossed in-front of the shard’s path. And that cursed rock, skipped over the small of her back, drawing a thin line of scarlet. (-1% health for otterglow ━ she may continue patrolling without any herbs and rest!)

But it didn’t stop her. Like the surge of an impending tempest, she was unrelenting, her voice the quiet rumble before a storm. “I suggest leaving.” Silver flashed as Otterglow unsheathed her claws, a slow grin on her muzzle. “Wouldn’t want you to get hurt.”

The other rogue bristled. Tail lashing, the amber glint of his gaze narrowed, but the quick dart of his eyes betrayed all. The littlest things ━ the shared look with his friend, the shuffle in his paws, the quick swallows rippling through his throat.

Chin lifted, she steeled herself, matching Otterglow stride for stride. If one couldn’t do it… perhaps two would. “Leave.”

A pause.

And with a soft huff, the rogues left. No, fled. The two cowards. Tail between their legs, stumbling and crashing into each other as if blinded creatures lost in a storm. A small smile lifted her muzzle as one tripped over his own trap, paw snagging on another strip of tethered ivy and face smacking into the mud with a splat. (rogues have left the territory!)

"You alright?" Otterglow's murmur eased her, presence soothing. "Wait, where's━"

And amidst the shadows, a tall form waited. Their cinnamon curls astray, dirt smudging their cheek, but a safe distance away. They inclined their head once toward her, then Otterglow.

Thank you. The words hung in the air, unsaid, yet present like the shimmering threads connecting constellations. It shone in their eyes and in the curve of their grin. With a wave of their tail, they disappeared in the undergrowth, a shadow dissipating in the light. But not without leaving a gift of their own. (+2FP vole)
    xx

xx↳ previous patrol fed!
        xx.x honeysuckle (10% hunger), otterglow (10% hunger)

✦ health stats (may continue patrolling!)
        xx↳ otterglow (99% health)

✦ xp earnings (death opt in; no)
        xx↳ +15XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
        xx.x+2XP for prey, +5XP for border skirmish
        │││
        │││
        xx↳ +2FP vole
        xx.x+ no herbs </3

✦ item finds
        xx↳ n/a

✦ levels