Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

♕ ⊱── 010. [september explore replies] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:00 am

x
x
x
x
ImagexxLILYCLAN!!!
────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 0 (027/100)
new level stats ➔ level 0 (055/100) --
----------------------------------------------
• • • • • • x 0% hunger for the patrol
───────────────┘
    the spruce trees.
    they were the guardians of flora and fauna, softly murrmuring beneath the touch of a thousand zephrys blossoming at the corners of the universe. their gnarled branches veiling the earth with their eternal embrace.
    listen. they whispered, their baritone nuances a mere shiver in the hush. come close.. look close.
    (+1fp [bugs], +1 exp)

they seemed to come alive beneath the kiss of the bride of daylight, beckoning the shadows as they swarmed in elegant indigo plumes. they seemed almost elated at the pirouetting morning star above… crooning in delicate songs as the ballerina of the skies twirling to the tempo of an adagio tango.

their whispers came once more… a soothing boom as the ballerina of the skies descended into a whimsical tangle of silver and ivory.
    here… have a gift.
    (+1 coltsfood, +1 chickweed, +2exp)
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ImageImage
writing exp ✧ 15 expxxfood exp ✧ 01 exp---
added exp ✧ 00 exp-xxherb exp ✧ 02 exp---
event exp ✧ 00 exp-xxpatrol exp ✧ 10 exp-
opt-in exp ✧ yes/no-xxtotal exp ✧ 28 exp--

fp earned ✧ +1fp─
items earned ✧ +0
• [no items earned]
█████████████
herbs earned ✧ +2
• +1 coltsfoot───
• +1 chickweed ──
• [n/a herb earned]
• [n/a herb earned]
user ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ lilyhorse
user's post / writer's post
+ clan's archive !! ─────
free posts left? x 0 - 1 - 2
xx
x
!!!

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 011. [september explore replies] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:33 am

x
x
x
x
x
ImagexxECLIPSED SUN!!!
────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 0 (000/100)
new level stats ➔ level 0 (023/100) --
───────────────┘
    and her name was aeron… sorceress of the woods and every eclipsed sun.
    the obsidian shadows fathomed of spirals of ink as they spread upon the moth-eaten pages of reality, but even still - they bowed to her.

they bowed to her as if she were the queen of magic and mystery. they bowed to her as if she were the one who created the aura of darkness and a starless universe. they bowed to her, unveiling twin ring of enchantment and emeralds.
    (+1 chickweed, +1 lovage, +2exp)

the waters… they charmed her, luring her in a spell fathomed by pacifist souls and cooing swans lost in their lullabic songs. it was magical.

from the cerulean sparkle of the water to their beckoning call, she had never seen anything so… enchanting. the waters… they were a blessing adorned with the glistening halo of an angel in disguise. and, floating upon the lulling aura of the lapping waves, was a lost soul - wings captivated in a crossfire of dancing blues.
    (+1fp [bugs], +1exp)
ImageImage
writing exp ✧ 10 expxxfood exp ✧ 01 exp---
opt-in exp ✧ yes/no-xxtotal exp ✧ 23 exp--

fp earned ✧ +1fp─
items earned ✧ +0
• [no items earned]
█████████████
herbs earned ✧ +2
• +1 lovage ────
• +1 chickweed ──
• [n/a herb earned]
• [n/a herb earned]
user ✧ strawberrymwilk
xx
x
!!!

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LilyClan Post 3

Postby LilyHorse » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:50 am

LilyClan
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received
This is my third and final fasting post!

Lilystar scuffled at the ground impatiently. It had been too long. She hadn't done anything other than sleep - explore the territory - and sleep again for almost a moon now. She'd been able to find some cool plants - maybe they would have some use? and also some bugs, that she would eat when she got hungry enough. Maybe she could do something else today? Nope, nothing but trees and the lake and her camp. Even though this was all she had, she would try to make something different out of it. Lilystar clawed at the edge of an old spruce tree. She slowly put her weight on it, and then her back paws. She lifted herself almost a cat's height off the ground, but then fell lightly with a small 'plop'. She wasn't badly hurt (she didn't seem hurt at all), but she decided to stop for now. If she climbed any more, it might end worse. She didn't want it to end worse, she wanted to find some more cool things.

[ 171 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Lilystar | she/they/it | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
none
-- level 0
experience: 55/100
-- items in inventory used
none
-- active quests:
none
-- opted in to death?
not yet >:)
-- inventory
bugs | 1 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0

Fennel | x1
Thyme | x1
Coltsfoot | x1
Chickweed | x1
herb | x0
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

2020: I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 38 people.
I have received 34 gifts.

2021: I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 20 gifts.

I am missing a lot of late '21 and 2022 pets! plz trade i don't bite

____________________________________________________________________________________________

lilyhorse ..................
LilyHorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0212.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:30 pm

FAERIE !!
    xfaelyn archive last post

The toska had finally done it.

Those flickering will-o-wisps from the great abyss had spun some arcane magic, morphing his fellow companions into headless creatures bound to the toskas’ bidding. And now, those two were summoned by an invisible force, a silent siren luring them onto a journey brimming with scarlet lights and serpentine coils. A journey that seared letters onto their tombstones with each step.

Eostre was… gone.

But apparently, the best course of action was to move on, dooming the princess to a locked tomb shrouded with rot and rock. It was insane. Truly, completely and absolutely insane.

Shaking his head, he placed a paw on the ashen path, his claws tapping a restless beat against the stone. Brazen shadows scoured the opening, dancing a twisted tango with bars of serpentine vines. Vines that doubled as prison guards. Her prison guards. "Eostre? Eostre, can you hear me-"

Warmth exploded across his cheek. Light and shadows flashed, a shattering collision of colors and shapes, dwindling to a ghostly blur as his world tilted. Spinning. He staggered, the blooming sting travelling down to the tips of his paws.

One misstep and his paws slid, gravity greeting him like a traitor’s kiss as he slammed into the cobblestone path, cheek pressed into the cold stone.

"Sorin?" Soft and melodious, her voice rose like an angel's song. Except it faltered at the high notes, the melody fracturing like broken glass. Her grasp cradled his weight, tugging him close and far from the mass of writhing vines. "Sorin?"

"Is he dead?" Lucah. Dear Lucah. "He's dead, isn't he?"

"I-wait! Lucah, I think Goo’s trying to show you something. Maybe it'll help?" (+1FP tart, +1FP tart, +1 comfrey root, +1 parsley)

Haloes of light spun, ringlets of light spiraling, splitting into a dozen prismatic hues. He blinked, squinting against the pinpricks of light and the blur of shadows. Even the warmth of a tiny bundle, Goo, didn't set his world straight. Nor Lumi's gentle questions, her promptings almost as if written in an archaic language. Not even the promise of a sweet treat from Lucah’s outstretched, trembling paw.

Nothing, but the rotting stench of a corpse. One that reeked of a thousand forbidden things, strangled in one. Rust, rot and ruin. It burned his nose, a blade cutting through light and dark to strike his soul. And setting his world right once more.

“Hey guys…” An awkward chuckle touched his tongue as he pushed himself up, the ghost of a grin frozen on his muzzle. “Tell me I’m not hallucinating here, but… do you smell that?”

Scents of a corpsespider hang in the winds! Does the patrol confront the predator or continue on their quest?

xx

──────────────────────────────────────────

✦ hunger (+10% hunger for each patroller)
        xx↳ lucah (30% hunger), lumi (30% hunger),
        xx.x sorin (30% hunger)

✦ xp earnings (death opt in; yes)
        xx↳ +120XP for writing, +20XP for patrol sent
        xx.x+4XP for prey, +4XP for herbs
        │││
        │││
        ✦ patrol's prey & herb finds
        xx↳ +1FP tart, +1FP tart
        xx.x+1 comfrey root, +1 parsley

✦ levels
        xx↳ +148XP → level 4 (473/500XP)

xxxx✦ notes; n/a! <33

Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby Griff » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:38 pm

-- cats on patrol
Emberstar | He/him | HP 98% | HUP 30% | Sick: No
Feathernose | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: No
Crowcall | He/him | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: No

He had not expected company! After all, he had the PERFECT hiding place! His naturally dark pelt helped him blend into the shadows like magic, at least to him! He could be quiet when he wanted to be, he had soft paws! Everyone just thought he was a loud mouth, they never saw the grace of a hunt! Or, in this case, stalking. Still, they had no idea he-

And then there was someone else. He found himself flailing, the branch cracked, is fur puffed up on end like someone had taken a spark and run it along his spine. It was not a flattering look, as his claws clung to the ground beneath him and his tail lashed out. Peering over realizing it was just another cat who meant no harm he quickly breathed out. Using a paw to smooth his fur back down, his tail stopped lashing and he presented himself with a confident smile.

"Call me Crowcall! Best hunter and leader 'round these parts! And who knows, I might entertain ya, let me see what I've got..." He purrs as though he holds all of the cards, presenting himself as calm, cool, collected as he goes over what he had brought with him. "How about a lovage in honor of the love-birds and a dandelion to make it brought and fresh?" He sets the items in front of him with an impish wink. "Sound good?"

He had actually forgotten his game, and in good time too. Emberstar had settled down a slight at Feathernose's words, and considered something else. "I suppose you are right, I am just oon edge because I do believe it to be snacktime. Let us share a snack hmm?" He produces a pair of skinks he had taken with him with a flourish of his paw, just in case.

Magic.

Feathernose took a moment to press against Emberstar, pleased. "Sharing a meal with good company? Sounds like a fine way to pass the time," she agreed. She peered but briefly towards where the branch had broken earlier, eyes narrowed. Later, for nearly interrupting her time with Emberstar, she was going to bite Crowcall's tail. But for now... for now she could enjoy this moment they had earned together. Her eyes closed, thoughts drifting briefly. She could have a family with this one, he would make strong kits. They might have her clever nature, his strength and will. She would like to spend the nights sleeping at his side, chasing his bad dreams away but with a touch of her nose. And he could help protect her from whatever might come. She sighed out, dreamy, until he spoke again.

"Feathernose?"

"Ah, was just... daydreaming a bit. Shall we?"

The list!
-- level 5
experience: 14/650
Any items used/eaten this post? Yes! Skink x2, dandelion x1, lovage x1
-- active quests: None
None Currently
-- opted in to death?
Yes Link here!
-- inventory
palmetto bug | 1 FP | x1
Lovebug | 1 FP | x3
mouse | 2 FP | x2
skink | 2 FP | x4
seagull | 3 FP | x1
rat | 3 FP | x1
albacore | 4 FP | x1

bright-eye | x2
daisy Leaf | x2
celandine | x1
mallow leaves | x1
stinging nettle | x1
juniper berry | x2
cobwebs | x2
wintergreen | x1
comfrey root | x1
dandelion | x2
burnet | x1
lovage | x2
watermint | x1

I accidentally edited this post instead of placing a new one. x-x; So its dated as for the writing part, apologies!
Last edited by Griff on Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 012. [september explore replies] !! ))

Postby faelyn » Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:05 pm

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
ImagexxLILYCLAN!!!
────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 0 (055/100)
new level stats ➔ level 0 (083/100) --
───────────────┘
    the delicate laughter of the guardians of flora and fauna had become a song of mocking ravens, obsidian beaks crooked at the earth beneath their gnarled thrones. their lopsided grins now laced with the aura of leers and ridicule as she plummeted like a falling star, lost in the endless tango of scorning shadows.

clumsy, little child. they cooed, the lyrical boom of their song was a cruel twist of curses as the spruce guardians jeered once more. their branches were tangled into pointed fingers, a heartless jab at her descent.
    here… have a bug. their laughter was deafening - a thunderous chill that kissed the ivory of her bones. hope you don’t get squished like one on another one of your ‘attempts’.
    (+1fp [bugs], +1exp)

but there wasn’t going to be one.
    there were wolves among the waters, their lapis luzuli curls billowing along with the hidden gales as they wandered, tongues lapping against the callous twist of the brook’s edge. they howled to the daylight veiled by the feathery kiss of faded storms. they rumbled at the resent of the lilies as they floated at their toes, wishing they could be more than just a beautiful thing.

but there weren’t really wolves at all… just the waters as they wandered ever-so endlessly. just the lilies as they wished and wept.

and like the spruce trees - the guardians of flora and fauna, they breathed the faintest of whispers. one that could’ve been missed like a love letter scrawled across the skies.

sweep away the dirt at your paws… there is a gift beneath. a gift of consuming fragrance and a decaying curse.
    (+1 wild garlic, +1 deadly nightshade, +2exp)
ImageImage
writing exp ✧ 15 expxxfood exp ✧ 01 exp---
opt-in exp ✧ yes/no-xxtotal exp ✧ 28 exp--

fp earned ✧ +1fp─
items earned ✧ +0
• [no items earned]
█████████████
herbs earned ✧ +2
• +1 death berries
• +1 wild garlic ──
• [n/a herb earned]
user ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ lilyhorse
xx
x
!!!

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zenith - P4

Postby Wretched.Felidae » Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:38 pm

ImageImageImage
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

══════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══════
cats on patrol [4/6]
Dead’Eye (He/Him) | 100% HP | 0% HUP
↳ Healthy
Bear’Tooth (He/Him)| 100% HP | 0% HUP
↳ Healthy
Thistle’Claw (She/They) | 100% HP | 0% HUP
↳ Healthy
Jackals’Cry (She/Her) | 100% HP | 0% HUP
↳ Healthy

╚═════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════╝
The band of felines moved swiftly and silently through the undergrowth of the forest. The moonlight had kissed their pelts and brought out a few characteristics from each cat- whether it be their pelt, scars or collar. “Find them, I saw them somewhere.” Dead’Eye commanded in a hiss. It seems that there was a sighting of an outsider that had stepped into the wrong territory. Dead’Eye, Bear’Tooth, Thistle’Claw and, Jackals’Cry had been sent out to chase the cat off or bring them back for imprisonment. The four had separated, each heading roughly 45° from eachother in the form of a trident ready to strike its target.
Roughly 30 feet ahead had been the fleeing intruder with an adrenaline-filled heart and a full mouth of freshly killed prey. Jackals’Cry had been the one to speed up as the center of the trident and attempt to get closer. Every sharp turn the intruder had made, she had copied with little issues. One thing she had not seen in the night was that the thief had grabbed ahold of a thorned branch from a bush carefully with their teeth and had released it right as Jackals’Cry was in mid-pounce. This resulted to the shecat getting a face full of thorns and being forced to collide with the entire bush instead of the targeted cat. Dead’Eye had scolded her for her lack of attention to detail as he was next to dash by her. For what he lacked in speed, he made up for in durability. The Iarl had no sense of sympathy and continued the pursuit while Bear’Tooth and Thistle’Claw had skidded to a stop to help Jackals’Cry out of the needle trap.
[ 280 Words ]

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

═══════════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══════════════
inventory
item | x0
item | x0
item | x0
item | x0
item | x0
item | x0
item | x0
prey
Crowfood (1 FP)| x0
Amphibian (1 FP)| x0
Bird Egg (1 FP)| x0
Bug (1 FP) | x0
Fish (2 FP) | x0
Rat (2 FP)| x0
Vole (2 FP)| x0
Small Snake (2 FP)| x0
Bat (2 FP)| x0
Hare (3 FP)| x0
Marmot (3 FP)| x0
Large Fish (3 FP)| x0
Raccoon (4 FP)| x0
Bird (4 FP)| x0
Large Hare (4 FP)| x0
Weasel (4 FP)| x0
Vulture (5 FP)| x0
Crane (5 FP)| x0
Ermine (5 FP)| x0
Muskrat (5 FP)| x0
predators
Bobcat
Mountain Goat
Python
Wolf
Wolverine

EXP: Level 1 {28/200 xp}
Previous Post - Reply
Own Prey/Predators
Active Quest: n/a
Death Opt-In: N
Items Used:: N

spacerspacer
spacerspacer
spacerspacer
spacerspacer
spacerspacer
spacerspacer
Last edited by Wretched.Felidae on Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:19 am, edited 18 times in total.
hehe thanks zero i cherish the bracelet <3
Wretched.Felidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LilyClan post 4

Postby LilyHorse » Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:22 am

LilyClan
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received
oh my gosh I actually have to eat now

Lilystar looked disappointingly down at the few things she'd managed to gather on her patrols recently. Many leaves, a handful of berries, and some bugs. She poked half of the bugs in her mouth, wincing at the taste. She had to go properly hunting soon. She left her camp and walked out into the forest. She walked carefully, trying to find the smell of actual food. Mice, rabbits, birds, whatever she could get her paws on. As long as it was edible, she would take it. Even if it was more bugs. Please, Starclan, she thought. Send me something I can eat. She tried to hunt for a while, crouching and even barely missing a few things. Eventually, she gave up and went back to the trees from the last patrol. She found one with a lower down branch, and managed to crawl and squirm her way up to it. She didn't make it very far, but she did make it to the branch. It was just about a fawn's height off the ground, but it was higher up than she'd ever been before. Lilystar sat there for a long while, sniffing the air and watching the movement of the leaves. She would hunt when she saw something move, she decided. The bugs would be enough for another day.

[ 219 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Lilystar | she/they/it | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

none
-- level 0
experience: 83/100
1x bugs
-- active quests:
none
-- opted in to death?
not yet >:)
-- inventory
Bugs / 1x / 1fp

Fennel / 1x
Thyme / 1x
Coltsfoot / 1x
Chickweed / 1x
Wild Garlic / 1x
Deadly Nightshade (Death Berries) / 1x
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

2020: I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 38 people.
I have received 34 gifts.

2021: I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 20 gifts.

I am missing a lot of late '21 and 2022 pets! plz trade i don't bite

____________________________________________________________________________________________

lilyhorse ..................
LilyHorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0213.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:55 am

CLAN EMBER !!
    xgriff archive last post

And he was a magician.

A magician donning a starry cloak of shadows and silhouettes, the ends shivering with the drift of ebony wisps and the faint tendrils of magic. Like a shadow, he was invisible. Intangible to the prying eyes of two lovebirds determined to sentence a Houdini into a locked box of menial tasks. The problem was… a Houdini was a free bird. And an expert escape artist.

“... Crowcall?”

Ah, Emberstar. With a tiny grin, he slunk under the cover of trees. The shadows crooned, a lullaby in his ears, wrapping him in darkened silk and satin. In their clutches, a little nest.. snug between a labyrinth of tree roots and sodden leaves. (+2FP skink, +2FP skink, +1 watermint)

“Shhh, Emberstar. I’m sure he’s around…” Her voice floated, musical and light like a songbird’s chime. “Probably spying on us somewhere in the shadows. With that coat of his, it’d be good camouflage.” She hummed, the tune soft and sweet, ending with a little laugh. “But with that tongue of his, I’m sure he’ll make himself known to us soon━”

Psssssst, little fella.”

A light paw settled on his shoulder and he leaped back, a gasp catching in his throat. Branches snapped, an audible crack, splitting the air as he stumbled, struggling for footing. “Who- what in the world?”

As his gaze lifted, a tall presence stood, casting a long shadow of their own. Copper twigs crested their head as if antlers and dozens of leaves snared in their muddied curls ─ curls already dripping in thick globs and smacking to the soft earth below. A hint of rich cinnamon curls gleamed through the unmarred patches, perhaps the only hint that this… was a cat. And not some swamp monster.

“Woah, didn’t mean to scare ya!” Their eyes twinkled, a gentle gold glint as they leaned against a tree. “You were… in-hiding. I didn’t want to interrupt your game, but… I was hoping you could help me out with something.” Voice hushed, they crept closer, steps gentle and even, the hint of a lop-sided grin on their muzzle. “The name's Fennel and…”

Their gaze slipped over their shoulder, searching, before they tossed a little wink his way. “I guess we better make this quick since you snapped that branch, but would you be open to a trade? I’ll make it worth your while.”

Fennel (an npc) has arrived! They're looking for two herbs (any type) in exchange
    for something of theirs! Does the patrol trade their herbs or turn them down?

xx

✦ hunger (+10% hunger for each patroller)
        xx↳ emberstar (30% hunger), feathernose (30% hunger),
        xx.x crowcall (10% hunger)

✦ xp earnings (death opt in; yes)
        xx↳ +50XP for writing, +20XP for patrol sent
        xx.x+8XP for prey, +2XP for herbs, +575XP from camp char
        │││
        │││
        ✦ patrol's prey & herb finds
        xx↳ +2FP skink, +2FP skink
        xx.x+1 watermint

✦ levels
        xx↳ +655XP → level 3 (914/400XP) →
        xxlevel 4 (514/500XP) → level 5 (14/650XP)

xx.xcongrats! you've reached level five & earned an additional +5FP (your choice), +4 herbs (your choice), +1 uncommon edit,
      xx.x+1 stellar remnants, +1 random custom (an artist will design this kitty + post it under stars' main page) and +150 stardust!
      xxxx
      xxxx✦ notes; n/a! <3

Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore