Wild Mountain Equids: A Calm Before the Storm (Invite Only)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Wild Mountain Equids: A Calm Before the Storm (Invite On

Postby Ralonica Thorondor » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:35 pm

{If anyone wants to bump into Kataya or Laxius, they're free...}

Kataya
Alone
Mood: Thinking
She is crushing on no-one

Quiet. Everythings so quiet. I sigh, as I trot through the bushes and trees, enjoying the peacefulness. For once. But... well, everything's so... empty. I don't know why, but I can't help but wish that someone else turns up. All this loneliness, all this quietness makes me feel restless. I want to find someone. Someone to creep up on, and relieve my restless, boistrous feelings on. Yes.

I snort, quickening my pace, quieting my footsteps. All my instincts hone in, on searching. Searching for someone. Anyone. Hopefully a stallion, because they are often so cocky and full of themselves, and think that they can seduce a naive little filly like me into joining their herd or something. Yeah, they wish. I trot faster, and break out into a rocketing gallop, my strides eating up the countryside, no matter how short those strides may be.

Laxius
Alone
Mood: Calm
He is crushing on no-one

I stand on the mountain top, looking around. I can't see anyone nearby. Well, that's a good sign. I don't want any rival stallions to turn to me. I'm so new in this territory, I don't want a run-in with any jealous stallion. It will only end in me being driven out, a rejected 'rouge', to be scowled at in some other place. I whinny gently, looking around, surveying the land below me. All I can do at the moment is scout around, and find out as much as I can. Meeting others is too risky at the moment.
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒

~☆~'~☆~

~☆~'~☆~
Lithions + Ophyals for sale
quit CS, contact me on dA

Signature art by LostGosling

CharactersAdopted Critters
OphyalsCepheus HoundsCretoz Unicorns

Ralonica Thorondor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WalkerNom » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:42 pm

{{. So glad to start this RP! c:

sʋи∂αʀα

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ: Hiding in the forest.
ᴡɪᴛʜ: No one yet.
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: Cautious.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
ᴡᴏʀᴅs: 241

Sundara stood painfully still among the thick brush, the ground kept wet from all the plant life. She didn't dare move, her breath short and quick to keep quiet. Like a deer, her muscles tensed readying themselves in case she needed to bolt. Her mother had told her to hide with almost no reason. Which sent red flags up in her mind in all directions.

Her pale grey eyes were fixated on her mother just waiting for her command. Everyone around seemed to be frantic or unconscious, even her mother who put on a big poker face just to calm the wounded. She could see right through it though. Afterall, she was her mother, who knew her better than her daughter? The whole thought of not knowing set her into a panic. But she knew better than to blow her cover.

Then, she heard it. "Sunny! It’s okay, you can come out now! Mommy needs your help with a few things!" That was her que, she would now be exposed to all the others. Their reactions to her being here all along worried her even more, but for now, she put that thought behind her. Slowly, she took a few cautious steps to the edge of the forest. "
M-Mommy?" Then, deciding she wanted nothing more than to be by her mother's side, she let out a whinny and hurried over to her. Her eyes asking what she needed to do.
WalkerNom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:05 am

(( I'm going to wait on Livius to see if Beewings is going to pick this up again. ))

:: Tisane ::

She was so tired of wandering. All this wandering... Alone. It was even worse when it was nighttime, with its hidden terrors and stalking noises that seemed to follow her. The darkly-colored mare was getting tired finally, now that the adrenaline was wearing low in her system. It left her shaky and feeling rather hollow. Her one white sock was muddied, now a drab shade of khaki and her normally-bright amethyst eyes were dulled with fatigue.
"Just a little farther...a little farther..." It was a muttered litany, a cajoling prayer repeated again and again as she plodded along through the spare spread of trees on the mountain ridge. She had to find an area where she could huddle against some protection, with her left side facing outwards. Only then could she rest. A noise penetrated the haze in her mind and she lifted her shadowed head, blinking up towards the higher ledges of the mountain. It had sounded familiar...like the sound of another Equid. Laying her ears back in momentary pensiveness, she decided that it was worth a chance to call back. Maybe it would be another mare and they could travel together for a time. Safety in numbers and all. Taking a deep breath, she let out a questioning whinny and heard the faintest echo of her voice from the far cliff faces in reply. If only it wasn't an echo...

Featured wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliej1995 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:20 am

|*/\*|Chaos|*/\*|

Chaos couldn't help but flinch a little as he turned and she hated herself for it. Showing any sign of weakness fueled her father. She spit the few hairs she had ripped out of his tail into his face and smiled that 'I dare you to do something' smile she had learned all to well. "Neither have you." Her voice faltered. Chaos didn't know where to go from here. She had planned on calling him out for all he had done to her as a foal but now she wasn't so sure. What would it matter any ways the past is the past and to Shadow she was nothing more than a pest.

|*/\*|Famous|*/\*|

Famous awoke to the sun cresting the mountain ridge. Her extended belly was starting to pain her and it would soon be time to have this foal. What was she thinking. So soon after loosing Chaos she had found this stallion and stupidly fell for him just like she did with Shadow. She just wanted to be in her birth herd but that time has come and gone. She stiffly got back on to all fours and took a deep breath. Maybe her baby is gonna come sooner than she thought.

((only gonna have their pictures in the post for the first few posts. And Lemur just let me now when you are ready to bring Igaan in.))
Last edited by elliej1995 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
herd art by pedunkle^^ImageImageImage Are you a Sonographer?!
elliej1995

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyCrowsong » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:08 am

((Yay, were going now! So...shall I post a form for Iagan or should I wait or just what?))

Pet's name: Moon Soul Plushie Princess
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Used to be Lemur-Flight
LadyCrowsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliej1995 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:27 am

((Lemur@ you can go ahead and make your form now if you like ))
herd art by pedunkle^^ImageImageImage Are you a Sonographer?!
elliej1995

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ralonica Thorondor » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:50 am

Laxius
Alone
Mood: Calm, quiet and thoughtful. Also a bit wary, though, and slightly tired, as he's in new territory and is slightly uneasy.
He is crushing on no-one

I hear a small echo, a sound, a hint of a whinny. My ears perk up, alert. The sound was only faint, only a whisper of something, but it makes me feel uneasy. It was so quiet I couldn't recognise if it was the neigh of a stallion or a mare. I snorted. Was it an answering cry to my own whinny, or is it something else? I snort, looking around, and slowly, let out a low whicker. I step back, seeing if a reply will come, hoping that it isn't a stallion. I wince, dreading the worst.
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒

~☆~'~☆~

~☆~'~☆~
Lithions + Ophyals for sale
quit CS, contact me on dA

Signature art by LostGosling

CharactersAdopted Critters
OphyalsCepheus HoundsCretoz Unicorns

Ralonica Thorondor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyCrowsong » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:29 pm

Form!

Username: Lemur-Flight
Equid Name: Iagan
Picture/Link: Here he is
Personality: Iagan is a tad arrogant, fairly energetic, an adventurous fellow; he loves exploring and he is especially drawn to the ocean. Not only is he proud, but he is protective: it'll start with his mother and move on to his sister and then on to any others he becomes close to. I imagine he may develop a bit of an attitude when it comes to leadership, I can't really imagine him all that submissive.
Rank+Herd: he's not born yet, silly!
Other: This handsome colt doesn't have a mate planned out yet, heh heh, so as we go along and I'll be plotting for him, and we'll see if some darling filly comes into life for future reference. ;)

(I'm ready for him to arrive whenever)

Pet's name: Moon Soul Plushie Princess
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Used to be Lemur-Flight
LadyCrowsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beewings » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:04 pm

|*/\*|Dolce|*/\*|

I gently nudged Zephyr closer to me out of habit and he stirred a little but relaxed and continued sleeping. I gave a soft sigh and laid my head around him.

|*/\*|Zephyr|*/\*|

I drifted in and out of sleep, coming into consciousness to hear the now familiar breathing of Dolce and Livius and then drifting into sleep again.

((I wasn't exactly sure where to start off, sorry. ))
I'm not very active here anymore, moved to DA ->
I share computer w/Dioscuri.
Beewings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostGosling » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:30 pm

({That's prefect Bee, I believe that Dolce, Livius, and Zephyr were all asleep for the night when we left off, and Famous just woke up near by(it's morning now), so you couldn't have started out any better. ;D})
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me