Wild Mountain Equids: A Calm Before the Storm (Invite Only)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Wild Mountain Equids: A Calm Before the Storm (Invite On

Postby Beewings » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:07 pm

(( I'm finally back! :D I'll try to be more active with my posts here so we don't have this rp start to die out again . :/ This really is a fun rp anyway. :) ))

|*/\*|Dolce|*/\*|
Watching the colts pranced off after Livius made me smile but when Iagan tripped I felt Famous tense a little. I looked at her and understood how she felt, even if Zephyr wasn't my own foal I felt some sort of motherly instincts to protect him which I could only guess was stronger for Famous since Iagan was her foal. I felt like I should offer something to help Famous, though I didn't know exactly what would help give her some relief to not worry quite as much, so I mustered up the courage to speak. "Foals are much more sturdy then they might seem, or at least that's what I've noticed with Zephyr." I said to Famous.

|*/\*|Zephyr|*/\*|
As Livius pranced ahead of us I felt excitement buzz through me at the thought of having another playmate. Speaking of playmate, I thought, I hope Iagan is keeping up. I'm sure he wouldn't want to miss anything fun. It seemed like I had thought that at the right moment because I heard him call to us. I stopped and looked back at him, guessing he had tripped, and saw him racing to catch up. I waited, knowing we could catch up with Livius easily, for the little guy to reach me. "You ok?" I asked him.
I'm not very active here anymore, moved to DA ->
I share computer w/Dioscuri.
Beewings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ralonica Thorondor » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:26 pm

Laxius
With Tisane.
Mood: Happy and content.
He is... crushing on Tisane. <3

I flash a grin at Tisane. "Hey, you started this bout of morose-ness. It's contageous, I tell you!" I whicker, shying away from Tisane with mock fear. "Get away from me, you're infected!" I cry, a big grin on my face as I skitter away from Tisane. I quickly put the berry bush in between us, and treat myself to some rich, red berries while I wait for her next move.

Kataya
With Kae'ouit
Mood: She doesn't know her self, so how could I know?
She is crushing on no-one

A smirk appears on my lips and I grin at Kae. "I've been travelling around for a few months now. Anything's comfortable for me." I curl my tail around, swishing it in big arcs around behind me. "If you want to go to sleep right here, that's fine with me." I then proceed to lower myself to the ground, coiling my tail tight around my hindquarters. I look back up at Kae with liquid-silver eyes. "It's actually quite a good resting place. Water source, food source, and good company." I say, mumbling, more to myself than him.
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒

~☆~'~☆~

~☆~'~☆~
Lithions + Ophyals for sale
quit CS, contact me on dA

Signature art by LostGosling

CharactersAdopted Critters
OphyalsCepheus HoundsCretoz Unicorns

Ralonica Thorondor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:27 am

:: Tisane ::

At first, Tisane was startled by his abrupt departure and almost certain that her hesitant touch had goaded him into moving. She held back her sharp words, took a moment to realize that Laxius was joking, and let out a laugh in relief that it wasn't her. He was merely trying to lighten to mood - and he did have an excellent point.
No one should be morose around around a fresh berry patch.
"Thank goodness we have the antidote in these raspberries!" Kicking up her back hooves, she circled around the opposite side of the patch and stopped next to him. Leaning in to grab a few berries, she looked at him out of the corner of her eye and grinned. This was followed by a gentle hip-check as she mumbled, "This is my patch now, begone, interloper!"

Featured wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ralonica Thorondor » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:19 pm

Laxius
With Tisane.

I snort, bringing my head up towards Tisane with a start. "I shall not allow you, you little conniving thief, to steal this raspberry patch! It is the property of King Laxius!" I say, baring my teeth dramatically. "I challenge you, you little upstart, to a duel!" I scream, pounding my hoof in mock anger, making it all hilariously exaggerated.
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒

~☆~'~☆~

~☆~'~☆~

Ralonica Thorondor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:27 pm

The bay mare failed to stifle a snort-giggle as she glanced around them, half-certain that his wailing would draw some form of attention. Once she saw they were still safe, full blown gales of laughter erupted from her, shaking her body from mane to tail-tip.
"Oh my green earth! Oh my - oh, oh, hahahaha! I haven't been called an upstart since I was a filly!" Tears leaked from the corners of her eyes as she tried to catch her breath and failed. "Make sure you don't squish any frogs with those dangerous hooves of yours!" Color flooded her cheeks as she began to slow down her chuckles and was instead replaced by the most dastardly of things: hiccups.

Featured wrote:

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ralonica Thorondor » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:33 pm

Laxius
With Tisane.

An indignant snort comes out of me, and I look at Tisane,barely suppressing a smile. "These mares! They'll be the downfall of the world!" I say, then burst out in a fit of laughter. I manage to hold myself for a few seconds, my sides hurting from suppressed laughter. "Really. We cannot act like this. It isn't good for my masculinity." But then I can't hold it anymore, and I continue to laugh. Until, to my horror, I find myself hiccuping like Tisane.
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒

~☆~'~☆~

~☆~'~☆~

Ralonica Thorondor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:48 pm

"Isn't good - hic - for your masculin-hic-ity?" That sent her into more laughter that sounded half-strangled with the interruption of each jouncing hiccup. "And we can - hic - act however - hic - we like! No one - hic - is judging us! Well...except for -hic - that ground squirrel," Tisane added as the movement of the small borrowing mammal caught her eye. She flipped her nose at it to point it out to Laxius. It had emerged not far from her, with clear plans for eating some berries as well, but the presence of the braying and hiccuping Equids was enough to make it pause. The bay mare thought she might fall over from laughter when the small rodent tilted it head and chirruped in a questioning manner. "OH! OH, OH - hic - AHAHAHA!" Her knees gave out and she collapsed onto her hindquarters, ending up in an awkward, wiggling sit that was about the least lady-like thing she had ever done in her life. It took her a moment to realize this and abruptly, her hiccups went away as did her laughter. She chuckled a few more times sheepishly and smiled up at Laxius. If he could tolerate her like this...well...anything could happen.

Featured wrote:

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ralonica Thorondor » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:04 pm

Laxius
With Tisane.

I roll over, all dignity gone, gesturing towards the squirrel. "He's gonna go... and... tell all his... friends... about... about how there's a stallion who has no masculinity!" I finish, gasping for air. As Tisane ceases to laugh, so do I, and I pause, looking at her for a moment, before my mouth breaks into a smile and I find myself doubled over again, laughing uncontrollably.
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒

~☆~'~☆~

~☆~'~☆~

Ralonica Thorondor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:59 am

The dark bay mare was getting terribly used to feeling relieved, which reminded her that she needed to work on letting her guard down. See? He isn't judging you. It's all in fun, she thought as she tried to lever herself back up onto all four hooves again. It wasn't working well. Her knees just didn't bend like that! Laying her ears back and giving a frustrated sigh while Laxius continued laughing, she plopped onto one side and hefted her weight around. Gracefully, she rose to a standing position once more and shook the loose grass stems from her coat.
"As far as the ground squirrel goes, forget about it. I think you still have quite a bit of masculinity," she said with a chuckle and wink. Glancing over, the mare saw that the ground squirrel had...well, gone to ground once more. The berry patch was theirs once again. Tisane whisked her tail about once or twice as she watched Laxius in quiet amusement. The longer she watched, the more she realized that this was simple happiness - and for once, simple happiness included a stallion.

Featured wrote:

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ralonica Thorondor » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:38 am

Laxius
With Tisane.

I snort at Tisane, hauling myself back onto my feet. "Hmph. But I have lost some masculinity all the same." I say, pretending very badly to be annoyed. "That's what you get for only having a mare for company." I add, a teasing lilt to my voice. I pick another berry off the bush, the crimson juice staining my lips as I do so.
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒