Based on Click to view
Artist KaiKenNatsuki [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopt Me!

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:09 am

Without shading:

:p I don't like this one very much but oh well.
I hope you like it! ^^

Here goes the form:

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Theme Song:[/b] (optional)
[b]Short Story/Story:[/b]
[b]Art:[/b] (optional, people with art have advantage)

Other adoptable (ends today, take a try on him!)

Winner takes this:

+ One gift art by me.

WINNER:

1st RAVETTA - Story +9 || Art + 9
2nd TrueJuliet - Story +8 || Art +9
3rd Aardwolfeh - Story +8 || Art +8
Last edited by KaiKenNatsuki on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
All W.A.S. owners, please visit here!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt Me!

Postby Brittannie » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:39 am

Username: Toitul
Name: Alexandra
Personality: Sweet, outgoing, loving, loves to take her time on things.
Theme Song: (optional)
Short Story/Story: As Alex (nickname) walked down Main Street, she found herself leaning towards the beach. She shrugged, 'Might as well.' she thought and jumped, leaping over the barrier to the beach. Alex landed, making a grunting noise. The sea plunged over her fur, taking her by surprise. She gulped her last breath and went into the deep sea's current.

----------------------------------

Whenever Alexandra awoke, she saw a barred cage. She howled just as she was taken away and into a pickup truck.
Art: (optional, people with art have advantage) ??? I'm not sure what this means...
Brittannie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravetta » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:41 am

Amazing design, really! I love it!
I may going to apply for it :)
Ravetta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ○~Discover~○ » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:45 am

Username:
Name:
Theme Song: (optional)
Short Story/Story:
Art: (optional, people with art have advantage)

WIP c:
ImageImageImage
|Tatumn - My Fursona||Apollo - My WOI||Character Development
Going through some tough time in real life right now. Art will be slow. Sorry for the inconveniences
Dream charries - P.M Me if you have one and are willing to sell!
○~Discover~○

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby swirlpaw » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:52 am

Username:Artiamist/diana
Name:Luna
Personality: She is soo sweet a little stubbor and WILL defend her friends and ones she loves
Theme Song: (optional) hit the lights
Short Story/Story: Luna walked around hollywood, like always but this time she went to the dog park. she saw a really cute greman shepard.
Luna:"Hey i am Luna."
Sarge:"I am Sarge, where is your owner?"
Luna: I dont have one."
Sarge:"Oh well want to see something amazing?"
LUna:"why not!"
Sarge:"Cool follow me."
sage walked off as luna followed him he took her to a dark ally.
Luna:"Whats so special about here??"
Sarge:"Its where o take dogs with no owners to be put in the pound."
a man comes up from behind her and put her in a bag...
Art: (optional, people with art have advantage)wip
Woha girl and I share a comp. she dosn't get on much and might do stuff for me Please dont Ban us!

swirlpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:11 am

Yay, thanks guys <33
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:15 am

Okay, edited the design a little! ^^
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sable. » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:48 am

i'm sorry if this is considered spam, but could you please give me a link to this line art? I can't find it and i want to see if i can use it to fill in my form. (i'm not very good at oekaki)
Sable.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .|| KenzieBoo5 ||. » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:14 am

Username:
~MaskedMystery~
Name:
Fausta
.:Latin; 'fortunate':.

Theme Song:
If I Die Young::The Band Perry

[ Not good with song picking for characters. XD ]

Personality:

.:Stubborn:.
Being used for others own greed has made this girl very hard stoned. When someone tells her to do something, she simply won't do it unless she wants to. Fausta would rather do things on her own without assitence from others. If desperate enough, she will give in and let others help her. This fae is very independent and wants to do things on her own, no matter how charming or pleasing you are, she won't given in. You may be someone close to her, she still won't give in. When it comes to a certain part where she needs to do a task, that task will be done and it will be correctly. If not, expect an outburst. All in all, Fausta is hard on herself and others. It has all been molded by humans and ones who were greedy and selfish.

.:Trust:.
Ah, Trust. Such a simple word, but a strong one for Fausta. Once she was under a human's reign and used for all their reasons, Fausta became very suspious with others. Though she isn't under anybody's reign, she still isn't safe around others and tends to act in all the wrong ways. She doesn't mean too, honestly, but that was the way she survived. Trust no one but yourself. Even then, you sometimes can't even trust even yourself. If she does run into another dog, or wolf, she will show her valuable weapons - her teeth. They have saved her many times and many know how dangerous it is to be around this fae whenever she is in a mood. Another canine may just wanna be her friend, that won't deture Fausta's actions. It takes a lot to win her trust and it won't be an easy win either. She will make you work for her trust, and in return, she will work for yours. If you push to win that trust, then expect a shredded ear, or slashes along your face because that won't get you no where. Trust is valuable. No one should destroy that in anyway because once it's gone, it's gone.

.:Lover or Fighter?:.
Both to be exact. More towards the fighter side, but deep inside that stone wall, love's spark still shines; you just have to know how to earn it. Fighting is something Fausta was bred into really, though not by choice. Some humans thought she would be an excellent fighter because of the wolf blood that ran through her dog viens, though the dog blood that ran through them was very thin. Everything about her appearence sent the humans on a high because they knew she would get them many wins and all the profits that came with those winnings. Fausta tried to brake her way free many times, sometimes successful. But, the humans seemed to be smarter than her and knew how to capture her and keep her put.

Without a say so in any of the fights, Fausta used her weapons of war to her advantage and used them for one goal. Freedom. She wanted to be free of anyone's reigns and she would do anything to make that happen. Does she regret taking the lives of other canines? Oh yes! Just because she was able to end any life doesn't mean she liked it, or thought is was enjoyable. Every life she took, she would send a prayer to the heavens for them once she was alone in convinement. So, she may be a fighter on the outside, but in the inside she was a lover.

Short Story
WIP
Art:
My art wil be Traditional since I can't do digital. X)
Last edited by .|| KenzieBoo5 ||. on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
.|| KenzieBoo5 ||.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:22 am

Silverlilly wrote:i'm sorry if this is considered spam, but could you please give me a link to this line art? I can't find it and i want to see if i can use it to fill in my form. (i'm not very good at oekaki)

viewtopic.php?t=475148

Here you go ;)

Thanks for entering <3
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me