Xdois 25 by faraday

Based on Click to view
Artist faraday [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Xdois 25

Postby faraday » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:13 am

This pretty lady seems to have both autumn and winter colors... I wonder why?

Code: Select all
Form:
Name of Xdois:
What you will do with it:
Other:

Read the main post before you apply!
faraday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Xdois 25

Postby wowhow » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:37 am

Form:
Name of Xdois: Kalile
History: Precious Memories long forgotten and i still remembered Transylvania. Its picturesque landscape, mind twisting castles, and beautiful medievial villages but no other memory.Tyoka suddenly i remembered him. Handsome and lean. I remembered the night too. i was leaning against him and we were at the boundaries he on his side me on my side. we were watching the sun come up but with a hole in our hearts. We lived in two different worlds, two different minds, two boundaries, and two places. Impossible true love. i chuckled at that though impossible true love! blaahh! everything was impossible with me. suddenly out of nowhere a rabbit jumped out of a bush. "Kalile? is that you?it's me Thampy! there's a mean Xdois male chasing me! hide me please!" since he was the first one to have said my name i hid him and sat down then waited for the male to show up. soon he did show up and he wasn't happy he yeld at me, "What are you doing? that's my dinner!" i calmly told him, "ya? well Thampy's my friend so get yourself something else to eat!" "Wait... Kalile? is that you?" "Who are you? how do you know my name?" "Kalile, it's me, Nika. your brother. don't you remember me?" "urm... no? actually i don't remember anything besides Thampy and Tyoka." "Tyoka?! how do you know him?" "urm... i think i said to much."well anyways, Kalile follow me. i'm sure mother will be happy to see you again... even though you won't remember her." "Actually, Nika i'm starting to remember you, father, and mother." "Really? that's good!" "okay, well bye Thampy! i'll come back before sunset under the oak tree right there. will you be there?" "absolutly Kalile!bye!" i stood off and shook myself off then ran after Nika. Nika was going near the path but not on it and i asked him why but as a response i only got "Umph." # of words= 329
What you will do with it: make a pack with the ones i win
Other: she's beautiful and the rest of the story will be jumped from Xdois to Xdois that i win starting seperate then joining together.
Last edited by wowhow on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
oh saturday sun
I met someone
out on the west coast
I gotta get back I can't let this go
wowhow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faraday » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:13 am

wowhow wrote:Form:
Name of Xdois: Kalile
History: WIP (will do soon)
What you will do with it: make a pack with the ones i win
Other: she's beautiful

Read the main page rules. You missed some things.
faraday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wowhow » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:30 am

do you mean the 300 word part?
oh saturday sun
I met someone
out on the west coast
wowhow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faraday » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:31 am

Yeah. I would prefer you not post a "WIP" and finish the story before you post it.
faraday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wowhow » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:36 am

okay sorry i'll make the story right away (btw when does this end?)
oh saturday sun
I met someone
out on the west coast
wowhow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booldog » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:58 am

Name of Xdois: Autumn Freeze
History: Autumn Freeze was a very lucky girl. Here is her story.
Autumn Freeze was the runt of her litter. Always teased, excluded and most of all, pushed around. She did not like it one bit! One day, when her mother and father were out, she snuck away, not being noticed. Autumn Freeze had arrived alone... on frozen ice. Carefully, she had padded out into the open, the ice slightly cracking underneath her weight. Thats when she heard it, her mother and father! They skidded out on the ice and she ran further, mistake! The Ice cracked beneath her and she plummeted into the freezing water. She paddled as fast as she could, but it didn't do the trick, she got swept under. Autumn Freeze was swept up on a riverbank, barely alive. A kind and caring Xdois came along and carried Autumn on their back, right back to their pack. She woke up, frozen. As she looked on her side, Autumn freeze saw that she bore a new mark. A mark of cold... a mark of winter. She stayed in that pack until she was old enough to leave. Autumn Freeze discovered another pack... her birth pack! Autumn joined back into her original pack, but discovered her mother and father died pummeting into the ice after when she fell through. The current had swept the trio down a river bank, Her mother and father set her aside, and floated until they died. Now Autumn Freeze knows to never abandon her mate(When she gets one), and to never leave her just born pups. But to this day, every night, Autumn freeze brings her pups to the boundary of another pack and meets their father, all snuggling together and watching the sun set into the night. Forbidden love has been ignored.

After her pups grew a bit
Autumn Freeze looked at her ever-growing pups. Daunting Moonlight and Majestic Speed played together. The duo would never, ever forget their father and what he did. Their father had warded off a unknown predator, costing his life. He had saved his children, so they could live a full life.

What you will do with it: Might make a story of her WHOLE life in more description. Maybe I'll even write about her pups!
Other: Hope the history is good!
Last edited by booldog on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
booldog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wowhow » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:54 am

hey booldog your thing is only 299 words long :3 (you might want to change it to 300)
oh saturday sun
I met someone
out on the west coast
wowhow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me