Redline For SilverFeather by Misnake

Based on Click to view
Artist Misnake [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Redline For SilverFeather

Postby Misnake » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:23 am

As I hate when people draw all over the place so you can't see and compare the original lines, I did two of them. One with and one without a redline. And I labeled the redlined stuffz with numbers 'cuz it would take me loads of time to write it there. I'm not a pro, tho, so I'm sorry if something's a little wrong.

1. Legs have to be on the same level. The front legs were really too big for that small wolf. So, with that pose, the legs have to be on the same level. If you want it to, for example, stand with front legs on rock, change the pose, don't make legs bigger. They're the same size. Also, front legs have declaws and the bump at the beginning of the shoulder (pointing to neck) is not such a big bump. Other than that, I find the legs okay.

2. The ears are little bit sharper. The nose should be upper, because of ear position. You have to make head look like one complete piece. Also, you probably know this but still, the tiny bit at the beginning of the eye is towards the nose, not down. And, in case you draw smaller wolves like this, try to put the head a bit down, closer to the body.

3. The fluffs under the neck don't start right away, you need to have a little space before you start them. And the neck to front legs isn't straight. It's a little curved to inside on the beginning and then bigger closer to legs.

4. That point in should be a little visible even if it's fluffy. Of course, when there's longer fur, little less visible, but still enough just not to make them straight.

5. The shoulder bump isn't so visible. If you want to make it more visible, just do the part that goes to the back, not the neck. That's what I suggest you to do with the very fluffy fur.

Aand, that's it. That's all I know how to fix your lines. If you don't understand something, say so. I also suggest you to visit the Artist Army. People are very kind, and there are lots of relines throwing around, comments, tips and so on. And some useful tutorials in the first post. Like the help with canine. ;3

Hope I helped, that's all I've got!
Misnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Redline For SilverFeather

Postby TheSilverfeather » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:34 am

O.o Thanks a lot! Helped me out quite a bit, though I'm unsure if I can use all of it/remember everything ^^; It helped me though, I see my mistakes clearer now :3
Itsy bitsy spider...
TheSilverfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Misnake » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:40 am

Glad that I could help. And, if you forget something, you can always come back to the post. It's not gonna escape. x3

It took time to remember for me too, so no need to hurry. ^^
Misnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cool wolf rocker » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:06 am

Great drawings!!