Based on Click to view
Artist KaiKenNatsuki [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

The Wind Spirit (still a WIP)

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:20 pm

(the markings on his leg, horns and around the eye were painted, not his own markings)

Username:

KaiKenNatsuki

Equidius name:

Wind

Male

Size:

51'

Loner

Personality:

He's quiet, but very, very docile. Afraid of any fast movement, will run away if you seem dangerous. He has been treated very badly, but he still has his pure, young heart inside. He hides when the night comes because he's afraid of the dark, so he always searches for some iluminated place (like near fire, etc) so he'll feel better. He lives with the indians (i'll explain it better in the story), the native american ones. His "owner" usually takes his children to ride Wind in the morning, and the horse truly love the kids. He lets them pet him, and to give him a shower, to jump on his back, he loves them as they love him. If the kids are in danger, he'll try to protect them with his own life. Wind is a strong guy, after all.

Story or history: WIP.

Please, don't judge my entry yet saying "it isn't possible" because I made sure to read the whole thread and I will explain everything in his history (: Thank you!
I hope you like it so far ^^ I'll give all my own in the story.

Note: His rein is torned, yes. But they can not take the rein off... Why? Heheh, wait for the story ^^
I'll be making more art of him so you can see him better. He has stripes on his back but they can only be seen in the sun.
Last edited by KaiKenNatsuki on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
All W.A.S. owners, please visit here!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Wind Spirit (still a WIP)

Postby Verdana » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:12 pm

Ohmygaddd sooo cool! I can't wait to read your story (and see how he came to have an 'owner').

We may have to discuss the technicalities of the story, though. I'm not sure, as of course I haven't read it.
I'm so honoured that you entered.

51'?
Last edited by Verdana on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lululizzy23 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Amazing!
"one doesn't need sunglasses on a gloomy day and yet it is on a gloomy day that one must look one's flyest"

"if you're one in a million, there are 6,999 ppl just like you. they are coming for u. they will destroy u. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE. godspeed"

"every grunge boy has his soft grunge side"

"I said "this isn't my first rodeo" but I pronounced it like Rodeo Drive. this let the cowboys know that it was, in fact, my first rodeo"

-Ezra Koenig (@arzE)

characters - dA - tumblr - ask.fm
lululizzy23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chasing Dreams » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:32 am

Ótimo trabalho! c;

A M A Z I N G
That is all <3 Your horse anatomy is so divine <3
Chasing Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:03 pm

Verdana wrote:Ohmygaddd sooo cool! I can't wait to read your story (and see how he came to have an 'owner').

We may have to discuss the technicalities of the story, though. I'm not sure, as of course I haven't read it.
I'm so honoured that you entered.

51'?

Thank you a lot, it truly means much <33

And I don't know much about the size, because here in my country we measure things in a different way. We use metters ^^ All I can say, then, is that he's very big and tall.
Last edited by KaiKenNatsuki on Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verdana » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:49 pm

Unfortunately, these are ponies. Sixteen hands is about as big as they get.
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:57 pm

Verdana wrote:Unfortunately, these are ponies. Sixteen hands is about as big as they get.

How can I find a size for it, then? :3
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verdana » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:03 pm

Anywhere from about eleven to sixteen hands. He can just top the maximum at 16'1, if you'd like.
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AquaAngel » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:04 am

Beautiful design, and gorgeous lines. Your anatomy on all animals you draw is simply spectacular....^-^
I can't wait to read his story. <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AquaAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verdana » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:14 pm

Please try to get your story done before the contest ends! It will end very soon, and I really want to rank him, but I can't with an incomplete form.
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me