Postby Lyncher » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:56 am

Name: Sirus
Age (at most 200 years): 62
Antler type: Addax
Marking Types: Snow leopard
Region: Western
Parents: Deceased
Personality: Quiet, friendly, shy and kind
Story: A small pup gnawed on a twig, blissfully unaware of the dangers his tribe would be facing soon. He didn't have to care much about anything, since he has his parents to care for him. How wrong was he? The strange creatures came at night. The looked like deer, or what he pictured a living deer to look like. The screams had woken him up, which caused his father to get his mother and him out of their home. Had protested, since his father, who is a noble and loyal warrior, stayed behind to fight. Felt helpless, since he could get out of his mother's hold.

The light had been long, the moon light shining on the two that fled the terrible scene. The pup sniffled quietly, while his mother kept on the alert. Then a sound entered the whelp's ears and caused the female to panic. She found a spot for her young and placed him inside a hollow in the tree. 'Stay there. Don't make a sound. Be a good boy, Sirus' She covered up the hollow and that was the last time he ever saw her.

Years passed since that day and Sirus had been wandering around ever since. He still didn't know what truly happened to his parents, or his old tribe. He had dubbed them all dead, since no one was around his old home. The youngster had decided to try and find a new home. To learn, grow and to build his own family. Hopefully he can find a good home.

Three Facts: 1) The atmosphere/sky is red, and when the sunsets it turns a slight purple (unlike real sunsets that turn red).
2) Once the water leaves its river or late though it turns to the normal blue color of earths water.
3) Anteer has two moons that move west to east, and one sun that sets in the North rises in the south, the sun being a blue star massive enough to keep the planet warm and support life.
Lyncher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me