Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Isnaroh Coustom Contest - Winners posted! by Tundra

Artist Tundra [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
59 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Isnaroh Coustom Contest - Winners posted!

Postby Tundra » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:47 pm

WINNERS
Well this was an interesting contest to judge. Having over 60 entries, and only five people able to win. But I have come to a conclusion today, we have SIX winners instead of five.

First Place we had a tie, yes a tie!
With a total average of 91% for BOTH Panacea's Chateaux and Jelli's Zephyr. Seriously between all my judges your scores ended up being the same. Even came out the same scores from each judge!! You may both chose five pets from either my trades group or the prize group. No rares or very rares please.

Second Place
we had a close follow up with 90% for ~Kairavi~'s Cre Chose three pets from my prize group, or from my trades group. No rares allowed

Third Place
goes to Hollywood Undead's Ahanu with a averaged score of 88%. Chose two pets from my prize group, or from my trades group. No rares allowed

The First Honorable Mention goes to Wolf-chan's Izaya with a Averaged score of 87%. Chose One pet from my prize group, or from my trades group. No rares allowed

And Finally we have the second Honorable Mention going to Nimaine's Sheek with an averaged score of 83%. Chose One pet from my prize group, or from my trades group. No rares allowed

Overall this was a fun contest to hold. The main thing that drug down scores is the fact the stories were lacking, or the personalities were not explained well enough. I want detail, I want to be able to feel the Isnaroh, understand the Isnaroh. Remember this for the next contest. Next contest will come sometime duding my Winter break, it will only be three weeks long.

(Below Text Saved for next contest)
Code: Select all
[center][size=200][color=#FF0000]For everyone that have entered or plan on entering please don't bite our heads off if we ask you to do something, change something or remind you that you miss filling out information in your form. The moderators are only trying to help to keep you from being disqualified.[/color][/size][/center]

[quote][color=#FF0000]Rules:
-THESE LINES ARE TO ONLY BE USED FOR THE CONTEST! YOU CAN NOT USE THEM FOR OTHER PEOPLE, OR FOR YOUR OWN USES!!!!!!! ***I will ask you to remove then report people I find doing this.***
-PLEASE- Isnaroh's markings and base coat are based of those of a Wild cats, SO MAKE THEM THOSE COLORS!
-PLEASE- The paw print by the info is designed for the colors you used for the Isnaroh. Please place them there!. -The paws that are below the head are for the actual color of the wolves paw pads.
-You [u]CAN edit the lines[/u] or draw your own, I won't mind. I actually encourage you to draw your own, but use the base image first.
-Items, hair and accessories are [b] Greatly encouraged![/b] This race like its trinkets!. [u]but no clothing and or hats.[/u]
-Do[b] NOT[/b] copy anybody Else's entry, or you'll be disqualified. This dose not matter for the markings since they will end up similar anyway. Its how you present them that matters.
[u]-The form must be on the entry, no exceptions. If it is not there, the entry will be disqualified until it is there.[/u]
-Names of the Isnaroh should [b]NOT[/b] be plain. Plain as in anna, joe, etc.
-You can make up to 3 entries.
-No wings [b][u] PERIOD [/u][/b] this is an automatic disqualification.
-Stories are not to include humans please, even though they have some play in the race, they are no longer alive.  The wolves being created here are not old enough to have known the human race. Stories are supposed to be creative, and long. This contest is based on the story and creativity of the Isnaroh.
-[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=776698&]You must state three correct facts about the Isnaroh in your post, or the entire will be disqualified.[/url](<---this is a link)
-If you're not one of the 3 winners and 2 runner ups, you can NOT use this lineart or keep your entry. I Will be reporting anyone who is using these lines after the contest is done. I will ASK nicely for you to not use the creation outside of this contest.
-You [b]CAN[/b] however if you don't win this contest, use the same design in the next. But You do have to redraw the design. More then likely it was your story that was the problem not the design.
Note: you can make it into a new creature, but it can not be a wolf anymore once the contest is over. Its story must also be changed. Preferred you don't keep the horns/antlers either. [u]I'd prefer you not to do this, but i wont stop you as long as its another creature/anthro.[/u]
- Q & A down at the bottom[/color][/quote]

This is the first of three Contests in this manner, there will be a total of five winners, two being runner ups. The runner ups will be allowed to keep their Isnaroh.  I only want serious entrants.  Please, do't just enter for the prize as it is not the point of the contest.

Form:
[code][b]Name:[/b](Preferably not plain)
        [b]Age (at most 200 years):[/b](50 is about an average pup/trainee age, 100 actually being adult, 150 nearing elder years. If your Isnaroh is 200 it is nearing death.)
        [b]Gender:[/b] (Self explanatory)
        [b]Antler type:[/b] (Name of the Antlers you used on the wolf)
        [b]Marking Types:[/b](For what type of wild cat(s) you creation is based off of)
        [b]Region:[/b] (North, South, East, West or Central)(Central is where the main pack/tribe is)
        [b]Rank:[/b](Trainee, Defender, and Hunter are the only ranks available)
        [b]Parents:[/b](can be deceased, If not deceased they MUST have an age. No general statements such as elderly or young etc.)
        [b]Personality:[/b](things such as Courageous, shy, etc.)
        [b]History:[/b](MUST BE CREATIVE, Best if more then two paragraphs)[/code]

This race's customs are limited, and will only be created through these contests and by people I approve to make one. Otherwise after the third contest, there will be no more custom Isnaroh.

Now, prizes(Prizes are Subject to change at any time, so keep an eye out)

[u][b]First Place:[/b][/u] Five pets from (First Place gets Priority and on down.)[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=1283783&sid=0fe13cf5689cd106546556cdf19b1d90&userid=142217]Here[/url] or my trades Groups(No rares from Trades groups)
[u][b]Second Place:[/b][/u] Four Pets from [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=1283783&sid=0fe13cf5689cd106546556cdf19b1d90&userid=142217]Here[/url] or my trades Groups(No rares from Trades groups)
[u][b]Third Place:[/b][/u] Three Pets from [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=1283783&sid=0fe13cf5689cd106546556cdf19b1d90&userid=142217]Here[/url] or my trades Groups(No rares from Trades groups)
[u][b]Runner Up 1:[/b][/u]
Two Pets from [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=1283783&sid=0fe13cf5689cd106546556cdf19b1d90&userid=142217]Here[/url] or my trades Groups(No rares from Trades groups)
[u][b]Runner up 2:[/b][/u]
One pet from [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=1283783&sid=0fe13cf5689cd106546556cdf19b1d90&userid=142217]Here[/url] or my trades Groups(No rares from Trades groups)

My Mods and Artists may or may not be helping with judging. So be patient. We will be basing it off creativity of the Isnaroh, the personality, and the story. 30 Points in The picture, 35 in both story and personality. Your entry will be gutted, this is your only message saying so. Bellow is what I am expecting for the entry, and really I mean this. If you wish to join the team, send me a form. Info about the team can be found on the Isnaroh's info page.

[quote]For Image:

[list]    Detail(Did it have detail, such as unique items or complex markings?)
    Time(Longer the time, usually the more effort was put in was a common thing.)
    Accessories(Lack of is a negative)
    Following of Races Template(There are a few that didn't)
    If a pre-made brush was used(This is negative on your score)
    Followed my Rules (Some didn't like lack of use of the paw up in the upper left corner for color.)[/list]

For the Personality:

[list]    I want to be able to feel the characters personality.
    I want to be able to see them act the way that was described
    I also look for how they reacted in different situations(This was not a negative if you did not have it)[/list]

For History:
[list]    I seriously mostly look for description. Description lead to a set scene which lead me to being able to understand the situation of the Isnaroh better
    Another thing I look for is if the story stayed with the Isnaroh in question, or wandered off to battles that didn't involve the Isnaroh. Or even the story describing the parents more then the pup.
    I find that a lot of people focused on one event, I don't want this. I was looking for stories that spanned the whole life of the Isnaroh up until now, and maybe even some the described the future(Usually used for trainees)[/list][/quote]

[size=200]End Date: T.B.A.[/size]

[color=#0000FF][size=150]Questions And Answers:[/size][/color]
[b]Q:What was you inspiration for creating this race?[/b]
[quote]A:To say the truth, this started off from one of my contest entries that I decided to keep because I liked her design so much. You can see this design in my gallery. I had a few friends that had wolves similar to this and I cleared it with them before going ahead with this idea. Also two of my wolves already fell into this category, Zarafel with his deer like antlers and Artic with his bighorn sheep horns.[/quote]

[b]Q:Am I allowed to create one without your permission? [/b]
[quote]A:ABSOLUTELY NOT. If I find even ONE person creating a Isnaroh I will report them immediately. That there is theft![/quote]

[b]Q:May I make a race similar to this?[/b]
[quote]A:Seriously, the idea is mine, not yours. DO NOT COPY. I watch the threads like a hawk. If I find one that relates to this, I WILL report you butt.[/quote]

[b]Q:Where did you get the names, or come up with the names?[/b]
[quote]A: Anteer is actually in the real world known as Antir a kingdom of S.C.A.. It is comprised of  upper Oregon, Washington and most of Canada. you can find out more about the S.C.A. though S.C.A..org. As for the other names, i just came up with them. Isnaroh, and the Sorith are my names, and I used no reference to create them.[/quote]

[b]Q:Do Isnaroh have unnatural colors?[/b]
[quote]A:they do, but only in small quantities. These wolves are designed to be natural coloration. Bits of neon colors are not uncommon though such as a neon colored tongue or a few spots of green etc. But try and keep the wolf as natural in coloration as possible for your design. This means your creation should have a coloration similar to wild cats period, this includes the base color![/quote]

[b]Q:What sort of animals do the Isnaroh hunt?[/b]
[quote]A:Isnaroh hunt like a normal wolf, they even hunt the Sorith on occasion. They will eat berries when really hungry.[/quote]

[b]Q:Can Isnaroh have mixed markings?[/b]
[quote]A:Yes your design can be a mix of wild cat markings, as long as their wild cat markings[/quote]

[b]Q:So I was wondering, may we use prehistoric markings?[/b]
[quote]A:Only a Saber tooth's/Smilodon's markings.[/quote]

[b]Q:If Someone dosn't win in this contest and enters in the next, can you re-make the one that you made here and enter it?[/b]
[quote]A:You are aloud to reuse the design, because there will possibly be more entries than spots open. I can not allow everyone to get one, so even though your design didn't win this contest it might win the next.
[/quote]

[list][b]Q:But re-using the non-winning design just seems rude. I'd feel like I was saying: "Hey, you said didn't like this once already, but I'm going to keep showing it to you until you change your mind."[/b]
[quote]A:Well just because you don't place doesn't mean we didn't like your entry.
We look for people who have actually want to own one- and to me.. If you take your time on your entry.. including doing a full blown detailed form is enough to say 'Wow. They really want to own one'
There's beauty in every entry- and I say every entry that was worked on and they tried hard deserves to belong in the Isnaroh owner group, but not everyone can win.
[/quote][/list]

[b]Q:How is the story supposed to be addressed?[/b]
[quote]A:The story is simply about what the isnaroh's past was like. So explain what happened before the isnaroh got to where it is now. Like- give a background about the isnaroh. [/quote]

[b]Q:If we made two entries and they were brothers. Does that mean if that person wins they can use both characters if you approve/They can stay brothers?[/b]
[quote]A:Yes, if you win, or one of your designs win you are allowed two characters. but the MUST be cleared though me before you make them. I would prefer you to message if before you make one to clear it.[/quote]

[size=150]
[color=#FF0000]I.D.o.A (c) Me ( lol Instant Death on Arrival *shot*)
Do not steal or copy anything.[/color][/size]
Last edited by Tundra on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:03 pm, edited 31 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Scores and What I thought

Postby Tundra » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:11 pm

HazukisWasteland
IMAGE:
Overall a nice design on the wolf, the markings fit together. I like the fact that you customized the Fur on the cheek to have a bobcat feel. Though you didn't spend the time to modify the back of the neck to fit where the hair lay. Your markings are awesome, but when I look at any of the items they don’t have detail, which the body doses with the furring.
PERSONALITY:
Your personality is good, states what is needed to give the wolf personality. But I feel there should be more information here on how she is caring. You got her bullheadedness down, but not much on caring.
STORY:
Your story focused too much on the parents, hardly any on the pup. I want the stories to have more info focusing on the pup. You also had some grammar errors with run on sentences (Word sometimes doesn’t catch this).

Total Score: 70

Charm
You entry was disqualified for a few reasons. One being you didn't place the facts on the form, which is one of the requirements.
IMAGE:
Yes she has a nice design, but it did not follow my guidelines on this race. I also can’t tell if the white is some sort of armor, or markings. I see the straps on the tail and on the cheek, but that could be markings as well. If it was designed to be armor, these race doses not wear armor. The closes thing is the chest plate the alpha's wear.
PERSONALITY
Few missing words in there make it hard to read or understand, but overall good.
STORY
Yes the story was good and long, but you had things in it that an Isnaroh would not have. One being armor, another poisonous saliva. You also didn't really focus too much on her past, more so on her parents past.

Total Score: 60

Jelli
IMAGE:
Nice design, blended well together. I do like the use of Moose Horns, with the gold rings hanging down. The Hairstyle seemed to be a popular design, but the braid added a new feel. The necklace was inventive with the extra beads off it. The hair also reminded me slightly of a zebra. Overall a good design, markings blend from one to the other. Also like the small hint of blue on the tail, though it could use a bit somewhere else like in some of the spots on the front legs.
PERSONALITY:
I like the fact that it’s long and descriptive, and indeed tells a lot about the trueness of the Isnaroh. There isn't a thing you did not cover; your grammar even appears perfect. Can’t say I would look for anything better then what you have here.
STORY:
The story is interesting, well structured. I do like the fact of the different life stages, but it did quite often focus more on the father then him. I want to know about the Isnaroh itself, not about the parents.

Total Score = 90

RainbowSmores
IMAGE:
Your design is a little simple for my liking, and the stripes are not natural looking. The spots looked copied and pasted and overall you added nothing to the character. I don't know for sure why you drew lines around the paw prints, but I would have preferred you have spend a little more time to get the lines less wobbly.
PERSONALITY:
Overall good description on how he's an independent Isnaroh, but not much on his other attributes. I would have like to see why he was Brave, Strong, Lonely, and Shy. It would have made me feel more like he actually had a personality
STORY:
Your story is long enough to satisfy my requirements, or what I'm looking for. But you do have quiet a few grammar issues within it. Your story dose jump around quite a bit, I did have a bit of trouble determining if it was in the past or recent.

Total Score = 65

.:-Kamikaze-:.
IMAGE:
Your markings are nice, blend together quite well, but I would have preferred you spend the time to color in the antlers and bracers. You also did not use the paw prints that I provided for color, other paw prints that are the wolves paw print colors.
PERSONALITY:
You have no personality for me to judge
STORY:
You have no personality for me to judge

Pudding
You started, but never finished, not to mention did not add the form so I really had nothing to judge. You really didn't spend any time on your entry, but I did give you three points for the fact of having some markings, and a different base color

Total Score = 3

The Cat Did It
IMAGE:
I would have preferred some more effort put into the design on here, though I may not be able to see this to its full potential. If I’m seeing right you do have different colored patches of fur, your horns have small spots where I can see through them, and you didn't add many accessories. I do like the fact that you did modify the bracers. The marking on the cheek could use a bit of smudging so it blends in a little better. I did notice there was no white in the eye, and the tongue has a gray color, but this may be part of the design so I didn't degrade it any for this. I do like the scars, and you made good use of the color paw.
PERSONALITY:
Can't say that there is anything wrong here, it was a nice read. Unlike your story it was easy to understand and made sense
STORY:
Your story was indeed hard to read, but I did get the basic idea as to what you were trying to get at. I do like the fact that you explained multiple points of her life, slowly transitioning into her life as a Defender. Her story allows me to understand more about her personality a bit better.

Total Score = 85

<3Aren<3
You were indeed disqualified for editing your story after the end date. I specifically said the 25th and I meant it, you did not ask if you could edit something or fix something. So as far as I’m concerned, you were purposely changing your entry after the end date. Also on a side note, you argued when someone tried to help you actually place. I was standing over the person's shoulders when you sent her the rude messages, when all she tried to do was help. I am deducting points for this.
I would have preferred more work on the markings of the body then you provided, but I do like the fact that you made your own lines. Isnaroh do not have armor unless they are Alpha's and even then they only have a chest plate, no back plate or helms. Even masks are not allowed. You accessories are unique along the lines of the feathers on the tail.
PERSONALITY:
You lack any detail as to why you Isnaroh are this way, even your story doses not make me feel as though he is actually what you described. Your personality is short, and obviously not actually thought out.
STORY
Your story is small, and lacking in detail. You don't even explain anything about the Isnaroh's past here. You just explain one scene that has happened that has nothing to do with his past. The scene appears to be recent, more adult.

Total Score = 40

Sapphire=^-^=
IMAGE:
Though your coloring is crisp, your design is simple and took so little tie to make. You did not spend any real time on the accessories, and overall your entire image seems rushed. Your markings also don't really blend together well. The only good thing I can say is I like the fact that you did indeed use the unique four horned antelope.
PERSONALITY:
Very short, it needed more detail explaining why she was how she was. At the end of your personality you have the words 'unless necessary' which seem out of place, but that may just be me.
STORY:
Your story is ok, being a paragraph in length. But I could not get into the feeling of the character. The story lacked emotion, feeling, and overall description of the situation. It would be better if you did focus more on her past, but remember to keep away from describing the parents too much.

Total Score = 65

Akayuri
IMAGE:
Overall a nice designs though the makings fade a bit too much for my liking. The bracer reminds me of the Delicate Bracer armor used on gryff's and that would be an issue if it were indeed a copy(Its art theft). Your entry lacks any accessories, which doses disappoint me slightly since you spend so much time making a custom bracer. But overall it’s a nice design.
PERSONALITY
Yes its there, but its lacking any detail as to why his personality is this way.
STORY:
Your story focuses mostly on a more recent event. At least it feels that way. I don’t really get a feel for the characters post, and the development of the characters personality over time. I want to be able to feel the characters, know how they would act in situations.

Total Score = 65

Sipiyu
IMAGE:
I for one do not like entries that use the premade brushes to make a design. They’re to repetitive. Not only that you did go out of the lines in a few places, and I feel as though you just through the entry together. What I'm looking for is hand made designs, and uniqueness to the design, not something that’s repetitive. You Isnaroh also lacked accessories, which is a major thing in their society. I know for a fact that this probably didn't actually take you 8 hours to finish, I expect more from that amount of time
PERSONALITY:
Your personality is there, but lacks much info on why she is that way. I want to know why she is quiet, friendly, shy and kind
STORY:
Good focus on the past of the Isnaroh but has a few strong points and weak points. The main thing that stuck out to me is it felt a little rushed. I like detail, description. Things like the 'wind rustled though the bright array of green leaves of the night trees.' Describe, make me feel as though I’m in the situation, there, with the Isnaroh.

Total Score = 50

Batman.
Nice deign unique accessories. Though you really didn't have many. You only had the one feather hanging off the horn. The markings feel placed on there, rather then natural. No marking is exactly the same even on a tiger or animals like that. They’re all different in some way. Though still it all blended well together. The tail coloring looked a bit sloppy to me, I would have spent a little more time on this
PERSONALITY
Good structure, made me understand what you were trying to get at, but some of what was there wasn’t exactly a personality trait. Stealthy is more a skill trait.
STORY:
Your story was incomplete I could see that, but with what you had I have to say it would have been good if it was finished. The story you have though seems to focus more on the parents and the friend then the pup. I want to know about the pup, and the pup’s history. A way to do this is make it be from the up’s eyes, not the parents. I find third person is the best way to do this.

Total Score = 80

Mienrah
IMAGE:
Good design, loving the accessories and hair. The eye color is unique and indeed a natural color. The beads’ matching the eye color is a good idea, again an overall nice design. It looks like you spent the time to edit and change the lines to match what you added. This is indeed what I am looking for in an Isnaroh contest entry.
PERSONALITY:
Good personality, indeed what I like in a personality. The Format is cool, saying what he is then explaining why he is that way. Overall good structure I didn’t see any mistakes when I read over it.
STORY
Your story focused more on one event; I’m looking for stories that explain multiple points in the Isnaroh’s life rather then one vision or memory. Your story also left me at a cliffhanger, even though you explained that it was a fast battle. I want the stories to actually end, not have a sudden cliff note making me wonder what happened.

Total Score = 90

?Spark?
Lovely design, makes me actually feel like the wild cats are running in this Isnaroh’s blood. Your accessories are unique and it feels as if you actually spent your time to get the design perfect. Your hairstyle was a popular one, having been used on a few entries before yours.
PERSONALITY:
Your personality is good, but could use a bit more explaining as to why he is each one of these. There is a few places where it took me reading a few times to understand what you were getting at. It also jumped around, making it hard to understand.
STORY:
I like the fact you did both a story and history part of the form you added another section, which I may end up adding to the form now. Your story part was good, a little jumpy but overall good. Your History on the other hand was perfect, it jumped between points in the Isnaroh’s life. This is what I was looking for. This is what I wanted to feel, to know the Isnaroh. It at a few points was hard to understand much like the story part, but it still had the feel I was looking for.

Total Score = 80

.::Applez::.
I feel you didn’t really spend much time on this Isnaroh. You used a premade brush, and your markings are a bit too simple. Your entry only took you 25 minutes to make, which makes me feel even more you were just in this for prizes. You did listen along the lines of using the paw pad in the corner for the colors. Your Isnaroh has no accessories and no hair; you didn’t even add the bracelet that Hunters have. I’m looking for effort, not something that is thrown together. I wanted detail, design and creativity.
PERSONALITY:
You have it, but nothing explaining why she is that way. I want detail; I want to be able to feel like I know the Isnaroh
STORY:
You had not story for me to work with.

Total Score = 20

? Jeanne?
You were disqualified for lack of three facts
IMAGE:
Interesting design you had there. With the leopard spots and what appear to be transparent stripes. I like the design, but you didn’t add any accessories. Your design though almost seems placed on there, instead of moving with the body. The spots feel alike they were a premade brush, or a copy and paste job.
PERSONALITY
You gave me nothing to work with
STORY:
No story so score here is 0

Total Score = 15

Sophiemarie197
IMAGE:
Your design was simple, and did blend together, but it only took you 47 minutes to make. I feel you could have done a bit more in that time scale. I do like how you added your own bracelet for the hunter rank, and the few accessories you did have were quite simple and went with the design. Overall it was nice, but not what I was looking for.
PERSONALITY:
It was there, but did not explain why she was this way.
STORY:
No story so score here is 0

Total Score = 35

CrazyH0tcakes entry two
IMAGE:
Your design is nice, but I feel the face doesn’t quite fit the rest of the body with the gray and other variations on the colors. I like you accessories, though the fangs were used once before this. Overall the design was simple and nice, easy to redraw if needed. But it wasn’t quite what I was looking for
PERSONALITY:
Your personality was there, but not much explanation as to why she was the way she was. Remember, I want detail, I want to feel the Isnaroh, and be able to understand the Isnaroh.
STORY:
Your story was ok, but not detailed. I felt as though it was rushed, and thrown together. Though it did explain what I was looking for. I want history, not the present. Overall it was nice, but it needed touching up on.

Total Score = 65

CrazyH0tcakes entry one
IMAGE:
Nice design, and good use of a unique horn type. The accessories fit and blend well with the overall design. The dashes of green on the tail give a sense of balance. Overall well made and well thought out.
PERSONALITY:
Good personality, I could get a bit of a feel of how the Isnaroh is like. But you could have used a bit more description. You also have a few words that were wrong, but I didn’t subtract anything for this.
STORY:
Your story was good, but focused too much on one event in the Isnaroh’s life. The story is meant to describe the past, not the present. I want to know how or why the pup may be who they are now. I want to feel the moment in which the pup opens its eyes for the first time. Basically I’m looking for detail and story all wrapped in one package.

Total Score =80

Waffle02
IMAGE:
Nice design, even got a tab bit of hair on there. I like how its monochromatic meaning ‘one color’. The accessories were unique in design, especially the paw print band that is on the front leg. Though your drawing was incomplete so I had to subtract some score. Overall nice design, keep up the good work and maybe you could win
PERSONALITY:
No personality to work with
STORY:

Total Score = 25

Pathces101
IMAGE:
This Hairstyle seemed quite popular, am I missing something or what lol. Anyway good design, but the lack of accessories did degrade your score slightly. You only had the necklace and custom braces. I would have liked a bit more. I like the dams of blue on there, gives it a balanced feel. Overall the design was nice and well thought out. It even looked like a tiger rather then triangle stripes.
PERSONALITY:
STORY:
No story to work with

Total Score = 25

BrightScale©
IMAGE:
Nice design, but the markings were to bold and or strong. The belly could have been smudged out a bit and the stripes more wavy much like a real tigers. You only had one accessory, that being the feather on e necklace. I want more, since these items are part of the race. Your braces felt rushed. The hair feels like a random fluff of fur, rather then what is meant to be hair. I would work on making the hair less fro like and more flowing.
PERSONALITY
Your personality was there, but lacked any detail as to why he was that way.
STORY:
No story to work off of.

Total Score = 30

~Kairavi~ entry one
IMAGE:
Interesting design, but I feel as if it was rushed. The markings fur out a little too much for my likely. You do have two accessories, which are good, but I would have liked more. The gem on the bracelet isn't the right color for the race either. Overall there are things that needed fixed, but it is a good design. The markings also don’t feel like a snow leopards markings.
PERSONALITY:
Not much to work with here. But the personality is there. Would have preferred more detail on why she is the way she is.
STORY:
No story to work with

Total Score = 30

~Kairavi~ Entry 2
IMAGE:
Nice design, the markings work well, but feel a bit…splotchy for wild cats markings. Clouded leopards markings are closer together and more defined then what you have there. Though I do like the design. The accessories on the antlers add a nice feel and the dashes of blue here and there finish the image off. The hair should have had a bit ore work on it, since it almost looks placed on the body rather then coming from the body.
PERSONALITY:
Good personality, exactly what I was looking for in an Isnaroh’s personality
STORY:
Your story focused a lot on the parents, but balanced with the pup’s interventions here and there. I like the fact that it’s in first person, though the rp would be in third person. In total I find the story dose need some work, more detail on the situations and info about things.

Total Score = 90

Moko-chan97 Entry one
IMAGE:
Nicely made, I like the braid trailing behind the Isnaroh’s. Kind of reminds me slightly of Edward from Full Metal Alchemist. Overall nice and simple design, and the spots indeed make me feel like it’s a snow leopard. I like your idea with the eye color, and the apprentice crystals look amazing. Overall good design, but I find you lacked accessories. You only had one on here. Also the blunt end to the tail looks off to me, maybe if you brought it to a point it would look better.
PERSONALITY:
Good description, easy to feel the emotions of the Isnaroh’s here. Though I feel as though it could have had a bit more added, maybe more detail and some description of why he is the way he is.
STORY:
Your story is good, but I feel it is rushed a bit. Could use more detail on some things. The beginning was going good, until you started getting around to the brother. Once there you rushed the storyline a bit. You also left a cliffhanger, which I don’t like myself. It makes me wonder what happened to him after his brother found him.

Total Score = 75

Moko-chan97 Entry two
IMAGE:
Nice design, overall complete. I like it; it definitely fits into the criteria I was looking for. I like your accessories, and even you small drawings to show more detail on the items overall nicely made. I think its better then your first entry.
PERSONALITY:
Good personality, I like how you included how the Isnaroh acted in different situations. Though its small, it dose cover mostly what I wanted.
STORY:
Your story doesn’t vary much from the brothers, but then again their brothers. I would have preferred more detail on his past. Again it’s rushed, and leaves me on the edge of a cliff wondering what happened to him after he found his brother.
Total Score = 75

~Remini~
IMAGE:
Simple design but lacked really much effort in creating it. The lines are not even modified to accommodate the hair, which looks placed on the head instead of being part of the head. You have no accessories, minus the neck. And are those supposed to me scars? I can’t tell. Though the design is cool, it doesn’t quite meet what I was looking for in the entries.
PERSONALITY:
It’s small and undescriptive. Much like other entries. I again want to feel what the Isnaroh is like and why.
STORY:
Your story focuses on one day, one event. I wanted to know the past, and the present and maybe even the future of the Isnaroh's in question. Overall you made it nice, its got good description, and I can feel as though I’m in the scene standing next to him.

Total Score = 45

aluera_blu Entry one
IMAGE:
Nice design, I like the accents of blue here and there in the fur. The necklace is unique and gives a bit of personality to the Wolf. Your hair also allows me to feel more for the wolf. Though you seemed to rush some places. I would have also preferred more accessories, the hair and necklace are nice, but I want more.
PERSONALITY:
Personality is good, has enough description that I can feel how the Isnaroh feels.
STORY:
Good structure, I can feel like I’m there in the story. But I want a bit more decryption next time around. I felt a little rushed, hustling along to the more modern day.

Total Score = 80

aluera_blu Entry two
IMAGE:
Nice design I like the accenting color of blue (my favorite blue lol) though the face seems somewhat out of place. If the body were the same color it would have worked better. it appears as though you also didn't make use of the paw prints in front of the Isnaroh. Your accessories are cool, especially the plates on the back. I like them. There are some places that look like they could use more work, mainly the hair. Otherwise it’s a good image.
PERSONALITY:
Good descript, its what I’m looking for in the personalities.
STORY:
your story again feels rushed, and hardly focus's anything on the past. I know you were creating this character as a parent, but I want you to have individual stories for each of them. Though it is a good story, it makes me feel sympathetic for Kopa.

Total Score = 75

Doodle Buddy
Disqualified for using humans in the story
IMAGE:
You design is simple, and I like the fact that you did add hair. But you did not use the color paw in the corner, which was one of my rules. You also didn't add any accessories to him. His markings also look more placed then like actually tiger markings.
PERSONALITY:
Its short and simple, but non descriptive. I want description saying why they are this way, why he is Loyal and a quick thinker
STORY:
Your story is short and simple, it dose focus on the past like I want, but lacks any detail. You also added in hunters, which I’m assuming are humans. I asked very specifically not to add humans in the storyline.

Total Score = 35

Darkwater Entry 3
IMAGE:
Good design, simple colors. I would have preferred a bit more creativity then just one race of wildcat. The small bit of red seems out of place, you could have added a bit more. You missed one of the crystals on the necklace as well.
PERSONALITY:
This isn't a likes and dislike section. It’s meant to describe the personality of your Isnaroh. You started off good, but it wants more into a likes dislikes sort of thing. I want more description on the personalities themselves like describing why she is quiet, calm, or solitary.
STORY
you focused a lot on her pup years. I would have liked to see more of her teen years and a more modern event. You started off good focusing on the pup and her interests, but soon focused more on the battle then the pup. I want you to stay with the pup next time, don’t add details on the battle. Keep with her, since the story is supposed to be form her memories, not the memories of others.

Total Score = 60

Darkwater Enter two
IMAGE:
Nice design, but I would have liked more accessories on him.
PERSONALITY:
Good start, but no description as to why he is this way.
STORY:
Good description of the situation but needed more info on the pup. I want the stories to focus strictly on the pup, and what the pup may have seen, or heard.

Total Score = 65

Darkwater entry one
Good design but lacked any accessories. You again forgot one of the crystals on the apprentice necklace. Not much I can say to improve this, it’s a lovely entry.
PERSONALITY:
This is indeed what I was looking for in the personalities. Good decryption as to why they are who they are. Though you could have added a bit more here and there.
STORY:
Your story was short, and rushed. I couldn't get a feel for the pup. Though it met one of the requirements and that was length. I feel your 2nd entries story was the best of all three you made.

Total Score = 77

GothicWolf990
IMAGE:
your image seemed a little rough around the edges, and dodge and burn was the best choice of shading types for the design you made. Though overall it had a nice design, you could have spent a bit more time on it. I cant even tell the Isnaroh's eye color with how the hair coverts the eye, I’m assuming its blue by the looks of the bracers gem. Your accessories are unique, and it appears you spent the time to create them. You also were the first to use the smilodon as part of an Isnaroh, which I like.
PERSONALITY:
Your personality starts good, but then starts going into favorites. I want info about his personality, not anything else.
STORY:
Your story was good, but focused quite a bit on other characters, and not your designed Isnaroh. Remember next tie you make one to add more about him, his past, not the past of another.

Total Score = 80

(Darry)Spencer Reid~
IMAGE:
This is ok, but I find it hard to see the markings because of how blurred out they are. I'm also trying to determine what breeds of wild cat you have going there. You lacked any accessories, but did add a hair type, which I like. Other then that you did good, the horns are unique, since I don’t think anyone else did markings like that on the horns.
PERSONALITY:
I feel you could have added more here. Though it started off nicely. You didn't need to add the goal here, which is more inclined to be in the story.
STORY:
Good story, I like the multiple days and months that you put in here. This is what I want; I want to see a span of the Isnaroh's story. The only thing I can say that I didn't like about this was that each one of the segments felt rushed and short.

Total Score = 80

The Shadow Wolf
IMAGE:
Nice design, but I feel you rushed the drawing slightly. You started using a premade brush on the back legs, and the horns are uncolored. Your nose is uncolored and you did not use the paw in the corner for your colors. Though I had to give you some points for how nice the design is.
PERSONALITY:
None to work with
STORY:
None to work with

Total Score = 10

Stella + Lana
IMAGE:
Nice design, liking the belt accessories. Though I would have liked to see the defender bracers on there somewhere, even if they were custom designed. You could have also used the trainee necklace somewhere on there. Your markings need a little work as well, maybe find some good reference images of a clouded leopard side shot. They seem to constant, which I know clouded leopards have more sporadic markings.
PERSONALITY:
Basic description of her personality is good, but I want to know a bit more about the Isnaroh, along the lines of why she is the way she is.
STORY:
you got a start, but didn't ever complete. I like how it started, and wished you had completed it. It would have been nice to see what happened to her as she grew after the parents went missing. Also like the fact that you started the setting, the view and the time. It dose help me when reading to know what tense its in.

Total Score = 40

raina1219 entry 1
IMAGE:
I’m not one to like the preset brushes, though on this it doesn’t look that bad. You could have added a little shading on the horns so they were not so bold. Even then you did have one unnatural marking. The crescent moon is a good idea for something that doesn’t have natural markings. Isnaroh are supposed to have completely natural looking markings. If you had made it look more like a spot it would have been better. Your accessories are nice, and unique, though could use some more. Your coloring is a little sloppy for my likely, down near the paws. It almost seams like you didn't use lock alpha at all on this image, but that may just be me. Your mane is nicely done, fits well with the body. Though could have been cleaned up more so it fit better with the lineart already provided. Yes i did take into account that this was meant to be tiger orange for the body, but I would have preferred you actually edit it so it was.
PERSONALITY
Well described, I can feel I understand this Isnaroh. Good job here.
STORY:
Your story felt rushed, like you were just making it for the prizes, or to have a story. Next time around I do want some more past on the Isnaroh. I do accept the fact that he doesn’t remember, but I want to know what he had to relearn, what he had to do to earn the respect of other Isnaroh after losing his memory. It’s a nice concept though, and a good start for something bigger.

Total Score = 65

raina1219 Entry 2
IMAGE:
Nice design, I actually like the feel of this Isnaroh, but again you used a premade brush. I want to see in at least one of your entries you not using a premade brush for the spotted markings. Actually take the time to draw the spots. Your accessory is nice, being unique, but it was hard to tell if it loops behind the legs and around to the other side, or attaches to something at the base of the tail. The feathers and earrings fit nicely with the coloration. Overall it was a good design, I just want to see more effort when it comes to actually drawing the spotted markings. Also use lock alpha when coloring the paw in the corner, I dislike the use of airbrush on it (this did not lower your score)
PERSONALITY:
Started off listing what he was like, I would have liked to know why he was like this though. Describe why he is who he is.
STORY:
I feel, like I could not get into this characters personality. I couldn't feel the character, and I want to be able to feel the character in its story.

Total Score = 50

raina1219 Entry 3
IMAGE:
Nice simple markings, I like the use of one of the gems from the trainee necklace. This though the design is simple, it’s the best entry you have entered so far. Though you could have added some more natural color to the paws. Again I would like you to use lock aloha on the paw print, since airbrush makes it sloppy coloring. This design could use more accessories though, maybe another bracelet, or something off the horns. Overall it is a nice design.
PERSONALITY:
Your personality much like your last entry is simple and to the point. But I would have liked to know more as to why he is the way he is.
STORY:
You kind of have a story, but its more describing his personality then his past. Remember I want to know about their past, not the present. I even want to know multiple points in the past. Though overall this was a nice design and well put together.

Total Score = 45

Nok(your name at the time)
IMAGE:
I like the back end of your Isnaroh, but as you near the front you started using the premade brushes, and also a copy and paste job with the spots. I would have preferred more irregularity with the black spots, if this had been the case I would have taken more consideration into this entry as a winner. You also could have added more accessories. Since items are a thing in the Isnaroh’s life, even the pups have at least one somewhere. Though overall it is a nice concept, if you make the changes for the nest contest, who knows maybe you'll win.
PERSONALITY:
Good start, but I want more description here. I want to know why she is the way she is.
STORY:
Your story was lacking, and seemed incomplete. You needed to finish it for me to properly judge this entry. Though I did give you some points for at least starting the story.

Total Score = 50

♥Spirit♥
IMAGE:
Nice BOLD design, the markings definitely stand out. You did follow what I asked for, but there are some things you should work on. One being the hair, its a nice style, but I wish you had used the same size brush and type of brush I used on the lines. You also could have used some accessories. All Isnaroh have at least one accessory minus what they have for their rank. Otherwise this image is good.
PERSONALITY:
Nice description, it is what I am looking for in a personality
STORY:
Your story was nice, but focused too much on an event in the Isnaroh’s life. It was also incomplete. You had plenty of time to finish the story up so know you may have just forgotten about the contest.

Total Score = 75

Nimaine entry 1
Nice use of the braces and placing them on the back legs. Your design is also nice. I like the simplicity of it. The accessory is a nice addition to the horns as well. Overall it was nice, but not everything was perfect. You did have some places on the tail that were out of the lines. Also the markings could have been a tad bit more tigeresk if that is what you ere going for. It’s good, but not perfect.
PERSONALITY:
Exactly what I was looking for, keep up the good work.
STORY:
Your story was well structured and indeed was what I wanted in a story. I like how you did multiple views on the Isnaroh's life, and even included a more present time view on him. I do like seeing the names of my two Alphas in there. Though there were some places I started to get bored and wanted to stop reading. Remember to always keep your reader on edge until the end of a story, it makes us want to read more. and more.....and even more till finally we see what is happening.

Total Score = 90

Nimaine entry 2
IMAGE:
Creative is what I have to say when I look at the coloration and idea on this Isnaroh. I like the markings, but they don’t feel quite like a king cheetah to me. King cheetahs have more large spots, and some small spots. They’re also bolder. Though overall this is a nice design.
PERSONALITY:
This again is indeed what I want to see in a personality.
STORY:
Nice start, and focused completely on the Isnaroh. But I feel I missed something, like something was left out. It also didn't explain too much on her past really, more focused on one event(the crush and enemy) again an almost perfect score for you. keep up the good work.

Total Score = 90

Nimaine entry 3
IMAGE:
I can’t say like your last two entries that I actually liked this one. Your markings seem to constant in their shape and the coloring seems a tad bit sloppy when it came to the horn. It doesn’t feel like you spend much time on this one as you did your last few. The neon color doesn’t quite fit the design, its. stands out a bit too much for my liking. This image defiantly could have been better if you had put as much effort into it as you did your first two entries.
PERSONALITY:
Good, exactly what I wanted...again lol
STORY:
Your story was shorter this time, shorter then all the rest. Overall it seems like you put less effort into this entry. Your story was a bit sparactic, jumping from time period to time period. Though it had a good story, it did need some work.

Total Score = 80

Chaimaru
IMAGE:
..is that a heart I see on the shoulder lol. nice simple design. Your stripes could use a little more realistic look to them, more tiger then triangles. You could have also done with more accessories on her.
PERSONALITY:
Nice start, but needs more detail describing why she is Defensive, brave, caring, strong, smart, fearless, and hotheaded.
STORY:
No story to work with

Total Score = 30

Moo!
IMAGE:
Nice design, even has a complete unique outlook on the tail concept of the race. Your stripes could have used more jaggedness like a tiger would have. your design though unlike some I’ve seen dose fit together. Your hair needed a bit more natural feel, after all a Isnaroh will not have hair gel to get the Mohawk to stay in that shape.
PERSONALITY:
Good personality, could use a bit more description on things though.
STORY:
Your story was short, and I could' get a feel on the character's story here. if you could next time focus more on the details of the past, like where the pup is, where they story is taking place. Just remember I like description over most storylines. If I can feel the situation, I can get a better grasp of the Isnaroh’s past.

Total Score = 75

bloom.
Nicely made, I like the different coloration of the spots. I also like the fact that you actually had the gumption to make a peacock feathered dream catcher as one of the accessories of this Isnaroh. Your small dabs of green under the eye could have been more apparent. It could have also used some more green somewhere else on the body such as the tips of the fur, or maybe even on the horns. Though overall this had a nice design. Also a little note for the future, the spots on any leopard start getting small as soon as they hit the heels of the cat.
PERSONALITY:
Nicely put together, but I feel it needed more. Not necessarily description, but more types of personalities. Reading over it I only see three types, and imp sure there are more to this Isnaroh.
STORY:
Your story was mostly based on the past of the father and mother, and hardly on the pups past. Though it was nicely made, it’s not exactly what I want. I want to know the pups past, present and sometimes the future(if their a trainee, them becoming a hunter or defender) though over all it was indeed a good story.

Total Score = 75

~Haunted*Dreams~
IMAGE:
Your design is nice, but I feel it could have used more different colors. in other words, something that’s not a brown. You also colored the trainee crystals a different color then the eye color, which is a requirement of the race. Up near the horns I feel you could have cleaned them up a bit more then you did. Though it’s a completely natural design, it’s lacking.
PERSONALITY:
Nice personality, but could use more types of personalities. I feel right now as if she is lacking.
STORY:
You have one, but its only three sentences long. I would have preferred more detail, more time and overall more effort on this entry. I do like it, but you really get dragged down in score if your story doesn’t meat my requirements.

Total Score = 40

indi626
IMAGE:
Can’t say anything bad about this really other then I dislike the paw patterns. Bit I'm not going to degrade you for using such a unique idea. The tail looks a little weird to be, but that may just be because it’s so bold with there being no white anywhere else on the Isnaroh.
PERSONALITY:
well put together personality, though I feel you did up some of his past in there. I want strictly the personality of the Isnaroh here.
STORY:
Your Story focused on one event in the Isnaroh’s life, I’m looking for the span of the Isnaroh’s life up unto today, and even maybe a future story of when they gain their rank. I even like to see sometimes how they would gain an alpha rank, though this may or may not happen.

Total Score = 85

The_Lotus_Wolf
IMAGE:
Nice simple design, but lacks and accessories. Your spotted markings seem copied and pasted on some of them, though this may be my accident that they look so similar. This wolf could use some hair on its head, it seems almost bare without some. overall this is a nice design, but not perfect.
PERSONALITY:
Your personality needed more description as to why she was the way she was.
STORY
your story was indeed creative, but seem a tad bit rushed. You started off good with description of the area. Though you should have spent more time on her younger ages explaining what happened. I could only slightly get into this characters mindset, so I would work a bit more on trying to show their personality in the story. I want to see it through the pup’s eyes, not the parent’s eyes.

Total Score = 50

The-Red-Wolfy
IMAGE:
your Isnaroh concept seriously reminds me more of a red panda then a wild cat here. The bands on the tail are too big to be tiger, and the stripes on the leg to consistent. Tigers also don’t have a band down the side of their eye. Your hairstyle could have used smaller bands as well much like the tail needed. You also lack accessories on him.(so feels more like a female then male)
PERSONALITY
your personality needed more description, I can't feel this Isnaroh.
STORY:
there was no story for me to work with

Total Score = 25

.rowdy.
IMAGE:
nice simple design, actually reminds me slightly of a lion(with the mane in all lol) cub's markings rather then a Mountain Lion/Puma/Cougar. Though it’s a little too simple for the race. I want vibrant Isnaroh's not plain ones. I want to be able to enjoy drawing them rather then just throw them together and half butt the drawing.
PERSONALITY:
Wonderful personality, I liked it. It works well for what I wanted to see in an Isnaroh's personality column.
STORY:

Total Score = 55

Panacea
IMAGE:
nice design, but you lack any accessories on this Isnaroh, and that dose drag your score down slightly. Other then that it’s a nice design.
PERSONALITY
Exactly what I'm looking for
STORY:
Your story is good, but feels a bit rushed. I want you to spend more time describing situations and make me actually be able to picture situations. The better the story, the better the feeling I get when I read it. I look forward to seeing more entries from you, which is if you don’t win.

Total Score = 90

DarkSilen
IMAGE:
Your Isnaroh is to pink for the Isnaroh race. even though its a more whiteish pink its still not and accepted color. I’m also not one to like premade brushes, and it appears as though you just ran the premade brush over the entire thing rather then staying in the lines. Your stripes are ok, and if you had put more effort in this it would have had a better score. I just feel like its rushed more then spent time on. I also noticed you used two types of horns, which is not allowed. They either have one or the other not both. Otherwise you would have Isnaroh with three or four different types of horns on them..., which is completely overbalancing.
PERSONALITY:
You could have put more effort here. I feel like she is lacking in a personality. I can’t feel her, which is something I want to be able to do with all Isnaroh.
STORY:
you have a story, but it’s hard to understand. At least for me. I find myself trying to put together a puzzle more then a story here. You jump around quite a bit, hardly focusing on any event or section of the Isnaroh’s past. Next time around try and keep a stream of conscious, try and make it from the pups eyes not yours, and not the parents.

Total Score = 25

DarkSilen entry 2
IMAGE:
Interesting design, I get the feeling of a snowy life for this Isnaroh. I like the horn caps, they indeed may come in handy in both battle and hunting. The feather of the ear adds its own touch to the Isnaroh. When you draw this next time though, try not to use any premade brushes. Draw the markings yourself and maybe you could have a chance at winning something.
PERSONALITY:
your personality is there, but I feel it could have had more. Much like your other entry it needed to describe why he is who he is, why he acts that way.
STORY
Your story here was nice, much better this time around. I felt I could understand him better then your last entry. though I feel you could have added more. I also would like to see some of his puppy days, more description on his past and things like that. Overall this one was indeed better then your last, I do hope to see you enter again.

Total Score = 55

○BlazingMoon○
IMAGE:
Simple design, a little to simple actually. Your stripes remind me more of triangles then stripes. Though I like the addition of your own background to this design. Next time around try and get your markings to look more natural. You also lack any accessories, which drags your score down.
PERSONALITY:
None to work with
STORY:
None to work with

Total Score = 20

~cheesie~
IMAGE:
I actually like the simplicity of this deign, though I feel she could use some stripes on her neck. You lack any accessories though, which dose bring down your score slightly, not by much though. It’s a good start, hope to see more lately.
PERSONALITY:
Good personality and a unique format. though it lacks description on things I can still feel the Isnaroh’s personality in there.
STORY:
your story is rushed, and focuses on one event in the Isnaroh’s life. I like to know about the Isnaroh’s past, their history, not a recent event. Though it is nice, it’s not exactly what I wanted to see for the stories.

Total Score = 75

unikels
IMAGE:
Your stripes definitely remind me more of triangles then what they are implied to be. You also could have spend a bit more time making it so no white showed through on the antlers or tail. I dislike the use of premade brushes, I would have preferred you draw the markings yourself. Though overall the design dose fit together. You lack accessories like many entries, and these doses drag your score down.
PERSONALITY:
You hardly focus at all on the Isnaroh’s personality. what you have here is more of a story then a personality.
STORY:
None to work with

Total Score = 10

Chasing Dreams
Nice design I get the feel that you actually spent time to deign this Isnaroh. Though I’m wondering to myself what wild cat the markings are based off of. Since on a tiger they don’t go in that direction, and when they do they go all the way to the back. You spent the time to make another image of him, but you really didn't spend any time to finish him up.
PERSONALITY:
none to work with
STORY:
none to work with

Total Score = 15

cinnimon~toastie
IMAGE:
your markings don’t look natural, I mean I know what they are, but they don FEEEL natural, let alone look natural. You also didn't include any accessories, even the items of the rank in which this Isnaroh is.
PERSONALITY:
You have some, but there is no description any back-story. I can not at all feel this Isnaroh
STORY:
None to work with

Total Score = 13

Hana-San entry one
IMAGE:
I get almost a mystic feel when I look at this. The white of the background trailing off the feather is a cool concept. I like how simple the design is, but your Isnaroh’s eye should be light blue, though I can see you overlooking this since it’s a small detail. Your markings leave more to be desired, meaning I would have like to see more to them. Its a nice design, but could have used a bit more to it.
PERSONALITY:
good feeling, I can feel the Isnaroh, but. I feel there should be more here. He needed more...personality lol
STORY:
your story is good, but focuses on one point in the pup’s life. I want more then just the birthday. I want to know how and why he is the rank he is.

Total Score = 60

Hana-San entry 2
IMAGE:
Nice deign, well balanced. The stripes on the legs could have looked a bit more natural though. On the underbelly you should probably add a bit less blue, a thinner stripe perhaps. I like the fact of the pup being blind in one eye, overall this is a nice design. You could have added some accessories though,
PERSONALITY:
Your personality on this one is actually good. I can feel the Isnaroh. Though you can add more, it can always use more.
STORY:
Your story is ok, but focuses more on a recent event then the childhood, teenage and adult years. I want to know how the pup grew up, actually KNOW how it did rather then be left to assume. Overall it was good, but needs work.

Total Score = 80

Jukebox
IMAGE:
Your trainee necklace needs to be orange like the eye. Your markings seen kind of slapped on there, and you almost seem like you were putting less effort in this then what I know you can do.
PERSONALITY:
good, but could use more description. I want to feel the Isnaroh. I kind of got confused by you’re "On the inside, he has a harsh, cold, judging exterior" since you said inside, and exterior in the same sentence.
STORY:
Your story was..ok, I was a bit hard to understand. I feel you could have added more here. When you went in character for the story, you focused more on two events, and the parents. I do like that you showed some of his personality in there, but feel you could have added more.

Total Score = 65

HyBird991
IMAGE:
your markings remind me of triangles more then stripes, and you used a premade brush for the tail. your crystal color doesn’t match your eye color, and you lack all accessories other then the trainee necklace. remember next time that I want effort put into entries, this overall seems very rushed.
PERSONALITY:
Hardly anything to work with here, I want to seem more.
STORY:
same goes for your story, you hardly had anything here. I want to be able to get into your Isnaroh’s personality, not sit here wondering.

Total Score = 20

Hollywood Undead
IMAGE:
Nice design, blends quite well together. I like how the black plays with the white much like an actual tiger. Your accessories are unique for this contest. Over all it’s a nice design. The paw pads especially since that type of markings can happen in real life. I feel he could have used a necklace, but that’s just me. Even though you used a premade brush, it works well with the design...minus the black in the white on the back leg.
PERSONALITY:
well put together personality, I like how things flowed together. I could actually feel I know Him as a character rather then just a creation.
STORY:
Your story left me wondering, which is not a feeling I like to feel lol. You could have added more to this, made it feel more alive. Though overall it was nice. You focused on both the past and present. I would have liked to see a bit of the future on there, but that’s ok. Overall again it was a good story, and I would love to read it again, if you add more.

Total Score = 95

!iheartwolves!
IMAGE:
Your design is way to busy, I mean I can’t tell where one marking starts and the other ends. I feel there is way too much going on here to even get a feel for this Isnaroh. The main thing I can criticize is the fact that you have no accessories. All Isnaroh’s have at least one, even as a trainee.
PERSONALITY:
Nothing to work with
STORY:
Nothing to work with

Total Score = 10

WolfWarrior
IMAGE:
nice design, but a little to busy for my liking. You accessories are good, and I can see a good design here, but it would have been better if you had been consistent with your coloration. You also did not use the paw print on the corner for the colors, which was in my rules.
PERSONALITY:
hardly anything to work with here, I mean I cant even get a feel for this Isnaroh.
STORY:
Not much here either, I wanted to know more about the Isnaroh, not just the family size they were born to. You also cannot choose an alpha as the parent since there is none as of right now. The parents of these wolves are not related to any of the current Isnaroh unless approved by the owner of the Isnaroh.

Total Score = 25

Marquee Moony
IMAGE:
Your design was simple, but incomplete. You needed more accessories on this Isnaroh other then the bracers of her rank.
PERSONALITY:
Nothing to work with
STORY:
nothing to work with

Total Score = 15

ExFriend
IMAGE:
nice design, and probably the only entry that dose not have a tail, which was allowed. Your hair design is cool, going all the way down the back like that. Overall it’s a nice design. I like the accessories, each one being unique to the wolf.
PERSONALITY
Could use some work, I feel its sparactic and doesn’t flow together. There could have been more info here as well, though it covers the requirements.
STORY:
Your story is rushed, there isn't any other way to describe it. You didn't focus on any keep points in the Isnaroh life you could have definitely put more effort into this.

Total Score = 70

ஜSparkஜ
IMAGE:
Nice design I like the small accents of the light blue on her leg and face. well placed markings that remind me of a cheetahs spots crossed with a leopards(because their small, but empty and not solid) your accessories fit well, but you could have used more then what’s on her now. Overall it’s a nice design.
PERSONALITY:
Nothing to work with
STORY:
nothing to work with'

Total Score = 25

cutiepie718
IMAGE:
your stripes could use some work, but overall this is a nice design. This Isnaroh though needs some accessories.
PERSONALITY:
you have the basics down, but I want to know why he is this way. Add description in other words.
STORY:
your story is nice, but could use more description. It dose cover many points in the Isnaroh’s life, but like I said it needed more description.

Total Score = 50

Gigimon
IMAGE:
first off the bat I saw an unnatural marking. The yin-yang sign would not naturally happen on an Isnaroh. though you could have made spots that looked similar to it. Your design is simple and doses follow the rules of the race, but I think you could have put a lot more effort into this. I mean come on your entry only took you 22 minutes to make...you lacked any accessories, and overall I feel you rushed this entry.
PERSONALITY:
Basics are here, but needed more description. Describe why he is the way he is.
STORY:
Your story is a bit it simple. I like description I wanted to see Description. All you did was list of characteristics of your Isnaroh. You didn't even state anything about his past.

Total Score = 35

Snowstar1 entry one
IMAGE:
your design is nice, I like how the markings seem to fade into the fur. I actually can’t see anything wrong with this other then you could have put something on the tail.
PERSONALITY
Nothing to work with
STORY:
nothing to work with

Total Score = 30

Snowstar1 Entry 2
IMAGE:
nice design, I like the tiny paw print, though it would have four toes not three. The accessories fit the design as well. I like the uniqueness of the feathers wrapped around the horn. Overall good.
PERSONALITY:
good start, definitely would have been even better if you had added more to the personality
STORY:
your story is nice, but rushed, I know you have some problems writing stories, and I can understand. Just remember that I like detail. After you write the basis of the story down, go back. add more, make it so one can feel like they are there, with the Isnaroh feeling how they feel

Total Score = 75

Wolf-chan
IMAGE:
the simplicity of the design fits well together. I like the accents of blue on both the horns and hair. Your spots definitely resemble a cheetah of some sort weather king or normal. Overall it’s a nice design. You could though have added some more accessories, maybe a bracelet of some sort.
PERSONALITY:
Well-structured personality, exactly what I was looking for in a personality.
STORY:
I got to say I like this story. It fits well into the structure of the Isnaroh society, especially since Zenna is indeed the keeper of the lost and abandoned pups. The questions you asked did indeed help your story alone quite a bit. Though I would have liked to know more about him, I feel you should have more here. in total it’s a nice entry.

Total Score = 90

Nutmeg wolf
IMAGE:
Your image is nice, and blends well together, though you could have added some accessories to the Isnaroh. Don’t always depend completely on what someone has made for you, add your own spin to things.

I would post something about your story and personality, but you did not have the form I asked for. And as much as I didn't want to disqualify you I had to in the end. Isnaroh do not live in modern day, this Yellowstone dose not exist. Humans are not alive any more thus hunters do not exist. Your character cannot have pups as of right now. Your Isnaroh also has powers, which are not in this race at all. I mean I like that you worked with me on this, but you still did not listen to what I said.

Total Score = 10

bluekat13
IMAGE:
to say the truth you markings screw up my eyes. I cant focus on the drawing long enough to get a good idea what you made. The large gem on your Isnaroh’s bracelet needs to be the same color as the eye. You could have also added more accessories to this.
PERSONALITY:
Has the basics, but needed more description.
STORY:
Your story is rushed, no other way to say it. I could not feel the Isnaroh, or the moment. I want description, I want to get to know your Isnaroh. Though overall you had a good start.

Total Score = 40

~Apple~
Simple design, I liked it. Though your accessories could have been finished in the time provided. I know this went though a lot of changes, but it still looks unfinished to me
PERSONALITY:
well made, but I feel it needed even more. More description as to why she is who she is.
STORY:
None to work with

Total Score = 25

AkiraLuxPain
IMAGE:
Nice design, but feels unnatural. I mean the markings don’t resemble any wild cat I know. You’re orange for the markings is a tad bit t bright and seems more like an unnatural coloration of marking to me. You could have also added some accessories.
PERSONALITY:
Good personality, but felt choppy to me. The sentences didn't flow together, but that may just be me.
STORY:
Your story focused on one event where as I was looking for a story that spanned over the Isnaroh’s life. Though I could get into your story and feel like I was actually there.

Total Score = 65
Last edited by Tundra on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Isnaroh the Defenders of Anteer Coustom Contest

Postby Agent Shark » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:26 pm

Ima Enter :3

x Shark x They/Them Pronouns x
- WMEs - JBDs - Kiamaras - Hyeneas-
|Team Valor|

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

<Signature art + Avatar By me>
Agent Shark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raina1219 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:25 pm

Entered
raina1219

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dancing with Bears. » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:13 pm

Bump! <3
{ • F u r s o n a • } { •C a a a • }

Hi, I'm Dancing with Bears, but please call me bear. I change my username often, but I'm trying to stick with the theme of bears so you guys will recongnize me. c:

My avatar was made by Ba-Ba-Bakura, & my signature art was made by Bake4u, both of my fursona Onouk.

Dancing with Bears.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dancing with Bears. » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:52 am

Bump

Hi, I'm Dancing with Bears, but please call me bear. I change my username often, but I'm trying to stick with the theme of bears so you guys will recongnize me. c:

My avatar was made by Ba-Ba-Bakura, & my signature art was made by Bake4u, both of my fursona Onouk.

Dancing with Bears.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nimaine » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:58 am

Is there a limit on colors? Would you prefer natural colors or does it matter?

Finally designed a character by myself and for myself that I actually really, really like:
Ouchmyeyes says Hi!

Oh gosh what was I thinking...

Character Clearance+Giveaway! Looking for da points

Character thread (wip) + sales design sales
Nimaine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dancing with Bears. » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:01 am

Read the rules- the click the link and read everything.

Dancing with Bears.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby calphina » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:02 am

Nimaine wrote:Is there a limit on colors? Would you prefer natural colors or does it matter?

Do Isnaroh have unnatural colors?
they do, but only in small quantities. These wolves are designed to be natural coloration. Bits of neon colors are not uncommon though such as a neon colored tongue or a few spots of green etc. But try and keep the wolf as natural in coloration as possible for your design.

Hope this answers your one question. I dont think there is a limit on colors, just try not to overdo it, dont need no sparkle wolves Remember they are to be based on real cat markings, cant just throw markings together need to decide on what type of cat breed yours is based on. It can be more than one as well, for instance mine is based on tiger and leopard
calphina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me