The Mark - Page 9 by Celozon

Artist Celozon [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Mark - Page 9

Postby Celozon » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:00 am

"And you lived with them?" the stranger said in wonder and disbelief.
Kako nodded. "Yes." He said, then turned away, his cheeks burning with unexpected emotion. "But no longer. I..." he seemed on the edge of revealing something, but then said, "had enough and I left."
"Are you running from them?" Asked the stranger, his voice becoming unnaturally quiet.
"Yea." answered Kako, with the same quiet voice. "A old friend wanted to say 'goodbye'." Then he turned on the stranger. "And why are you running?" he growled.
"Well...uh..."said the stranger, caught unexpected and obviously unhappy to reveal such information.

~~~~~~~~~~

I should have worked on this before but I wanted to enter some character-design contests so I've finished now. ^.^ Kako(rust-colored dragon) is gettin all emotional, he had better not start crying about his terrible life; we still need to hear Jarschoc's(white Dragon) story.

Chibi dragons are fun to draw. But thier heads get oversized so I can show the emotion so they look kinda wierd. I was never good at chibi. Well I tried a few different angles here, like the 3rd panel. Kinda like your looking from behind Jarshoc's(white dragon) shoulder.

Kako(rust-colored dragon) belongs to me
Jarshoc(white dragon) belongs to jellyfish
Story and art belong to me

I have a request. I'm looking for a stamp of the cover that I can put in my sig. I will provide the code if you want to use it. I am willing to pay for the stamp if no one want to do it for free. If you do want to make it I would prefer it with nothing extra over it, that means no sparkles or words. If the words end up being too small I can try to make them bigger or, if you ask, you could put the words bigger in the stamp. Tell me if you'd like to make the stamp for me.

If you would like one of your characters in this comic you can, just go here.

Cover ----- Previous ----- Next

I have through page 22 drawn out right now and since you all keep asking, here is when your character/s will be coming in;

Page 11: If I get a reply this will probably be Arctic Topaz, if not she'll be mine
Page 12: Hyrn
Page 16: Some more characters, you'll know if your's comes in. But I cant' say who's 'cause its a secret
Page 17: Aurora, GoldenBlaze
Page 19: Alpha Male (so far he is mine but if someone get this spot, this is where he comes in)
Page 20: Catt Scarlet
Page 21: She-wolf of some sort (This will probably be mine, but its possible she won't be)

For everyone else: If you noticed, no dragons besides Kako and Jarshoc are in yet. That will be coming soon. After page 22 I plan on a little more Kako/Jarshoc then I'll skip back to the wolves and see If I can fit in Honey and Secrari. I might find room for Kra and Courage but I think I want to leave them for after/during the dragons. If all goes well and I don't spend too much time on the wolves the dragons should start coming in around page 30-35? I'll be able to get you a more precise page once I get a little further. Ah I spoil you all telling you so much. >.> I'll try not to do that anymore.
Last edited by Celozon on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:55 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Mark - Page 9

Postby Siriro » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:18 am

THIS IS GREAT!^^I ♥ it!:D :P
Commissions : Closed
I'm basically never onto here, so sending me messages is pointless

:│ R.A.W │:│ W.o.C │:│ L.o.C│:│Tribells│:
:│DeviantART │:│ Characters│:
Siriro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sentoki » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:44 pm

Fourth panel = Total epicness! Kaki and Jarshoc are so cute!!

When will GoldenBlaze come in?
Art by rottingseams on dA

Pretty much on an indefinite hiatus. Will only check back from time to time when school and work commitments allow it.

My dA | TSC | Commissions: OPEN

" Truely, it is in loss that we learn a thing's true value "
~Jacqueline Carey
Sentoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rick.and.shorty » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:26 pm

Love the last panel x3
http://www.horseeden.com/index.php?referral=56527
http://www.furry-paws.com/main/index/1547765 << A cute dog SIM!
http://www.howrse.com/?parrain=Roxyz Join this amazing horse SIM game! Don't forget to refer me as Roxyz (;
I do art! :3 For one wishlist pet, maybe. Or free. My Deviant: http://roxymoxy.deviantart.com/
rick.and.shorty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:45 am

Weed-Sama wrote:Fourth panel = Total epicness! Kaki and Jarshoc are so cute!!

Yes I like the last panel too. ^.^ I don't think you ever messaged me back on whether you were ok with GoldenBlaze being the Beta or not. Its possible you didn't see it or you forgot to answer. I forget all the time. But that might just be me. >.>
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:15 pm

Alrighty , I added the story and a little request. I also added when characters will be coming in if I have already written it out. If I haven't written it out yet I have given you a general idea. I've only got to page 22 drawn out right now. It used to be 26 but I took some out that will go in later.

I'll probably get started tomorrow or the day after on the next page. I may not throw out several pages a day but I do try to get them done at a reasonable pace rather than leaving you all waiting for months on end. ^.^
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sentoki » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:39 pm

noleah wrote:

Yes I like the last panel too. ^.^ I don't think you ever messaged me back on whether you were ok with GoldenBlaze being the Beta or not. Its possible you didn't see it or you forgot to answer. I forget all the time. But that might just be me. >.>

Oh, I forgot about that. ^-^' sorry. I'll just leave GoldenBlaze's ranking in the pack up to you. But he's still a major character right?

~WS
Art by rottingseams on dA

Pretty much on an indefinite hiatus. Will only check back from time to time when school and work commitments allow it.

My dA | TSC | Commissions: OPEN

" Truely, it is in loss that we learn a thing's true value "
~Jacqueline Carey
Sentoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lions » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:08 pm

When will we be seeing our charries?
Lions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:42 am

Weed-Sama wrote:
noleah wrote:

Oh, I forgot about that. ^-^' sorry. I'll just leave GoldenBlaze's ranking in the pack up to you. But he's still a major character right?

~WS

Yea he is still major. ^.^ He is nice and important.

crhyoyo wrote:When will we be seeing our charries?

I just put it up at the bottom of the post.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lions » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:17 am