Artist Nimaine [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Isnaroh Contest Entry

Postby Nimaine » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Name:(Preferably not plain)

Elessar

Age (at most 200 years):(50 is about an average pup/trainee age, 100 actually being adult, 150 nearing elder years. If your Isnaroh is 200 it is nearing death.)

50 years

male

Antler type:

Scimitar Oryx Horns

Marking Types:(For what big cats you based it off of)

Jaguar, reversed colors again :) added the pink/purple

Region: (North, South, East, West or Central)(Central is where the main pack/tribe is)

Central

Rank:(Trainee, Defender, and Hunter are the only ranks available)

Trainee

Parents:(can be deceased)(If you want them alive, they must have left the pup or are no longer involved in the pups life)

Benk and Loras, deceased

Personality:(things such as Courageous, shy, etc.)

.Copycat.
Elessar wants to make sure he's doing things right, so he tends to follow the crowd. Can't go wrong if everyone else is doing it, right?

.Wanna fight?.
He's always up for a fight. Mostly, Elessar prefers play fights were no one gets hurt. Unless, that is, you make some negative comments about his parents.

.Daredevil.
Always out to prove himself, Elessar will take any dare. This has gotten him in trouble more than once. Other trainees love taking advantage of this to make Elessar do their chores. He's gotten slightly better at figuring out which is a real dare and whichis a trick, though.

.Easily Swayed.
Say it convincingly, and he'll believe you. If he happens to talk to someone else later on who is equally convincing, he'll believe them, even if it contradicts what you said.

.Soft Stuff.
Elessar likes things that are soft. Cloth is soft. He's wrapped it around his legs and his horns. He'll probably try to wrap it around his neck, eventually. It's not sparkly, but it is soft.

.Naive.
Not only is Elessar inexperienced, he is a slow learner. This means he's slow to pick up on social signals, he's always the last to hear of things, and you can just forget about giving him a gentle hint. He won't pick it up if it lay down and died at his feet.

.Strong Survival Instinct.
He's not the brightest trainee in the bunch, but he does have a tendency to stay alive. Some call this cowardice, others call it intelligence. It depends on how you feel about him.

Story:(MUST BE CREATIVE)

Elessar was found by a hunting party when he was too young to open his eyes. What happened to his parents and his siblings is a mystery, one that was never solved. Elessar was passed among the nursing mothers, who each gave him a little of the milk meant for their own pups. He is small and not strong, but he is determined and pugnacious. He never had a steadily family, and he misses this. It caused him to grow up without confidence.

It wasn't until Aken, one of the meaner of his many foster brothers, started teasing Elessar about being a weakling and a coward that Elessar started taking on dares. The first of these dares involved biting his foster mother on the nose. He won the dare, and a rather harsh punishment from her mate, that included his banishment from that foster-family.

When he entered the ranks as a trainee, Elessar had learned who was a friend and who was an enemy to a pup without a family. He will no longer take stupidly vicious dares, but he still takes stupid ones. Older Isnaroh often find themselves frustrated with him. He has potential, but no drive to live up to it. He will simply drift along the changing currents of his world instead of making something of himself. They don't realize it, but this is how he's survived this long. Just because he needs to change his strategies now that he's older doesn't mean he'll realize the fact anytime soon, if ever.

3 Facts of the Isnaroh:
1. Isnaroh have the markings of one or more big cats
2. Isnaroh can have neon markings, but the base pelt must be a natural color
3. Isnaroh love wearing items
Last edited by Nimaine on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:34 am, edited 4 times in total.

Finally designed a character by myself and for myself that I actually really, really like:
Ouchmyeyes says Hi!

Oh gosh what was I thinking...

Character Clearance+Giveaway! Looking for da points

Character thread (wip) + sales design sales
Nimaine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Isnaroh Contest Entry

Postby calphina » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:10 pm

You might want to darken the yellow up at bit, at the moment it looks neon, which makes your entry have too many unnatural colors, can you please also go back over the rules to see what you have forgotten to place in your form for your entry.
calphina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nimaine » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:23 am

I've made the yellow darker. I'll do my best to finish the form before the contest ends.
Last edited by Nimaine on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Finally designed a character by myself and for myself that I actually really, really like:
Ouchmyeyes says Hi!

Oh gosh what was I thinking...

Character Clearance+Giveaway! Looking for da points

Character thread (wip) + sales design sales
Nimaine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dancing with Bears. » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:45 am

Please dont be rude to the mods. :3
{ • F u r s o n a • } { •C a a a • }

Hi, I'm Dancing with Bears, but please call me bear. I change my username often, but I'm trying to stick with the theme of bears so you guys will recongnize me. c:

My avatar was made by Ba-Ba-Bakura, & my signature art was made by Bake4u, both of my fursona Onouk.

Dancing with Bears.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me