The Mark - Page 7 by Celozon

Artist Celozon [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
42 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Mark - Page 7

Postby Celozon » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:21 am

Kako looked closely at the stranger. How had he even managed to get this far? Didn't he realize just how close he was to them? Before he knew it Kako was saying; "Who are you and what are you doing here?" The growl in his voice hinting towards threat. It was reflexive. Soming that would have been perfectly normal not 2 hours ago. Now that he had run off though, his threats were empty. Of course he wouldn't let that show, that would be stupid.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Said the stranger tauntingly. Trying to provoke me huh? Thought Kako to himself. I'm too used to your kind for that to work.

"This is my territory and you had better get off or I'll...I'll..." he nearly stopped mid-sentance. He wouldn't be able to carry out any threats, so he picked one he figured would work best, by simply scaring off the stranger. "Or I'll take you to my clan for trespassing." He said, confidence in his every word.

The stranger hardly blinked at the threat. "Um... aren't you running from them?"

Kako glared at the stranger. Either he was really stupid or he had no idea where he was. At that point Kako realized that threatening him wouldn't work. So he resorted to a method he rather enjoyed; "Well..." he said, tryign to make himself sound as reluctant as possible. "Well I'll tell you, but then you have to tell me what your doing."

The stranger agreed. and Kako hid a smirk. This would be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~

I finally decided to finish the next page and I brought my tablet and everything. Except I forgot the stylus. Way to go me. The tablet was now useless. So I did all the lines with the mouse. For all of you who complain about using a mouse, yes it took longer and it was more frustrating but it still looks just like all my tablet drawings.

Anyway. I thought I'd a teaser and erase some areas for you. Then I added stuff on top. Yea, all the green isn't going to stay don't worry. I'll bring my stylus tomarow and finish it hopefully. Hope you enjoy what is here. >.>

Finished! Got it all colored and everything. I don't know if you can see the difference but I have changed how I do the lines, where the eyes are placed and coloring is a bit different. Hopefully you can see some differences. Tell me how you like it, comments are much appriciated. Oh yea, and I really would have made them argue longer but that would have taken at least another page or mess up all my pre-drawn pages to I just did this. >.>

I also know I have a really weird sense of humor so this is kinda me telling a joke where there is an akward silince afterward 'cause no one thought it was funny. So don't feel bad if you feel like you should be laughing but its not funny.

Kako(rust-colored dragon) belongs to me
Jarshoc(white dragon) belongs to jellyfish
Story and art belong to me

If you would like one of your characters in this comic you can, just go here.

Cover ----- Previous ----- Next
Last edited by Celozon on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Mark - Page 7 >WIP!<

Postby Tofuudog » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:52 am

Can't wait for the next page! ^.^
т σ f υ υ 'ѕ в σ α я ∂

did not update links below since 2014
My trade thread
artshopdeviantartMLP stamps
Tofuudog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Mark - Page 7 >WIP!<

Postby Celozon » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:05 am

^.^ thanks, but I just finished this one so I'll take a while. The timer dosn't lie for the most part and I only get a few hours a day on the computer as it is. I'm hoping the good(?) pictures are making up for the time it take to make each page.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Mark - Page 7

Postby baylili00 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:34 am

Name of character:Streak
Personality:Aggressive loner sort of friendly excitable active you can't stop the girl from flying practicing her fighting skills or trying to beat her running record which is 1,000 miles per hour
Good or Evil?:Good yet sometimes she seems evil
Picture: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=693037
I'm sending you a trade I'm a coppa if i wasn't then i would of told you
baylili00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PonyPopStar » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:41 am

Cool comic!
PonyPopStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 am

@baylili00: Alright, that makes more sense now. >.< Well You will need to post your form ont he thread you got it from, and tell me if you want a major or minor character. And I remember your trade so I'll take you about that on the other thread.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baylili00 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:49 am

I want it to b major I'm a coppa so i can't post on forums.
baylili00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baylili00 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:02 am

noleah wrote:@baylili00: Alright, that makes more sense now. >.< Well You will need to post your form ont he thread you got it from, and tell me if you want a major or minor character. And I remember your trade so I'll take you about that on the other thread.

I'm a coppa so i can't post in forums. BooHoo :cry:
baylili00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:15 am

baylili00 wrote:
noleah wrote:@baylili00: Alright, that makes more sense now. >.< Well You will need to post your form ont he thread you got it from, and tell me if you want a major or minor character. And I remember your trade so I'll take you about that on the other thread.

I'm a coppa so i can't post in forums. BooHoo :cry:

Alright. Totally didn't know that. >.>

Um. Are you going to want a major spot for your character? 'cuase I have someone else who also wants the last major spot and I could probably just add both of you as major even though I was really only taking one more so I just wanted to know if you also wanted a major spot.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baylili00 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:32 am

Yes yes I do Why don't you check me my comic out? viewtopic.php?f=30&t=686969
Please I really really want to be a major.
baylili00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me