Saber Entry by Blitz.

Based on Click to view
Artist Blitz. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Saber Entry

Postby Blitz. » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:51 pm

Here it is, and at the last minute too xD I hope you like it, I worked hard, and fell in love with the design xD I am terrible at lightinggo/shading, so excuse my lighting/shadeing... I tried to be as unique and cool as possible x3

Name: τυφλός/tyflós (Greek for "Blind") (Flash was too bland in Greek... I used Google Translate xD)
Age (at most 400, so if young adult about 210 or more): 240
Element: Electricity
Theme Song: Soldiers of the Wastelands by Dragonforce (Imma dork Cx )
Personality: He is very social, so he'll gladly interact with anyone who happens to be around him, and has a great sense of humor, a sense too great, it sometimes makes others mad. He isn't normally serious unless something bad or serious is happening, or if someone mentions a serious topic. He may be social, but he actually prefers being alone, roaming and running at high speeds to who knows where.
Attacks:
Lightning claw- A attack in which he stabs his claws into the enemy, causeing them to go into a shocked state.
Lightning Beat- A attack in which he makes a small strike of lighning hit them, making their heart beat rush too fast, causeing them to normally pass out.
Vision Strike- A attack in which he temporarily blinds the enemy when he shoots a bolt from his eyes.
Shock Shell- An attack in which he causes lightning to flow on his fur, damaging or paralyzing anyone who touches him.
Lightning Fang- An attack in which he bites the enemy, sending lightning through their body and damaging many things.
(I can make more if needed xD)
Special Ability (invent a decent one):
Thunder's Cry- A powerful attack in which he roars loudly, causing a massive sized lightning bolt to strike a designated area.
Story:
Tyflos was a normal saber when he was young, and born to a normal saber family. He was named Tyflos because he was partially blind. As he got a bit older, his father trained him how to fight, all day everyday. This severe training caused Tyflos to be a very strong fighter, he was swift, and talented. A bit later on in his life, when he was done perfecting his fighting skills, he ran off, to test his speed in the middle of a severe storm. A bolt of lightning hit him, giving him the abilities of Lightning itself. It has been said this happened because the element itself was impressed by his talent. After that, his blindness got worse. He never became completely blind, but its pretty bad. He partly sees by sound, kind of like a bat, because of how fast his ears pick up the sound waves.

((Sorry if its kind of cheesy, I have never been good at this sort of thing... But hey, I really do love him ^^ Good luck to all the entries :3 ))
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
[he/him]
Not active anymore. Just like editing my sig once a year lol
Sorry if you've been trying to contact me.
My Partner <3

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Blitz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Saber Entry

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:02 pm

Blitto, even if you don't win, you can keep him :3 You're one of the allowed to create your own [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=630094] here [url/] ^^

:D He's amazing!!! I loved him so far!
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
All W.A.S. owners, please visit here!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Saber Entry

Postby Blitz. » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:06 pm

You mean, I was allowed to make a elemental saber this whole time...? *faint*
(I didn't do this for the pets xD)

Aww, thank you! So much stripes ;A;
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
[he/him]
Not active anymore. Just like editing my sig once a year lol
Sorry if you've been trying to contact me.
My Partner <3

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Blitz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me