:3

Postby mawsoleum » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:05 am

Also, blind in the eye with the scar.

I FAILLL at designs right now. ;-;
Design block. x3

Character's name:
name blanks// Um. Maru

Personality:
Short tempered, quick to be angered. She is arrogant and hates to lose, aswell as very aggressive. Does not trust easily.

Music Theme:

Cannot do, I suck at these. LOL

Markings:

Symmetrical. Red and purple markings do not show unless she is angry. The glow is caussed by a chemical in her skin that was injected when she was young. Scientists had previously used her as a test subject for harmless products. She was injected with a luminescent chemical that was said to show the feelings of animals, and was labeled to fade away after a week or so. It turned out that it never did quite ware, and to this day her hormones of anger will still cause the fur to glow.

Story:

The rooms were so dark then, so eerie and mysterious though they labeled the place to be happy. The testing studios were the ones down the hallways labeled “ 従業員のみ** “, I remember the place well. They turned into a series of doors, mine was always labeled the same, “テストルーム6* “. Those big black letters on the tinted window of the creaking wooden door, they always frightened me. I don’t know why I was so afraid, as the tests were harmless to me and did not usually hurt, except for a shot here and there.

In my past life, I was simply a stray thrown on the busy streets of Tokyo. Lights abounded as rain fell, people crowded around neon signs and windows with bits for sale in them. People shuffled, words trying to find who to go to, creating a loud murmur. I was nothing to them, my begging got me kicked or pushed aside. It was only when someone with a large van pulled up to me was I taken in.

I lived my life there until a few years ago. They took decent care of me, with a shelter and food to give. But for this, I had to pay them back, and they only accepted my life as a payment. Many tests failed on me, and all but one wore off. Because of that one, I still glow when angered, quite a help to me in the wild now.

I broke free of that place when some sort of incident with the ground happened, the entire building collapsed. I remained alive though, as did a few of the others that were trapped with me. We took separate paths; mine being an escape into the forest miles away.

I have tried to erase my life in the city, but I still bare reminders of what it did to me.

** In English, Employees Only
* In English, Test Room 6
Last edited by mawsoleum on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.

toyhouse
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
want wl sitting cats
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
song of the month

hello!
you can call me grim or maw

they/them
post hardcore/hardcore/deathcore/metalcore obsessed
adult member
disc: mawsoleum
mawsoleum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: :3

Postby FairyTail_Zodiac » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:06 am

is looks nice =3
I am kinda starting to come back :)

Raven represtnts mystery, magic, and change in concousness. Raven teaches us how to take the unformed and give it forum. By helping us to confront out short comings, Raven reminds us that we have the power to transform anything we have the courge to face. A natural shapeshifter, the spirit of the raven allows us to disguese ourselves as necessesary in any situation, even to the point of being invisible to others. Raven helps us to work the magic of spiritual laws to manifest tthat which we need and bring forth light from darkness.

-Fated

Mods: Me and Maximumride_123 share a computer and we do trade a bit
FairyTail_Zodiac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:23 am

Amazing story, Scura :D
I looooved this one ^^ Thanks so much for entering! <3
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
All W.A.S. owners, please visit here!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mawsoleum » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:39 pm

Thank you, just finished the story!
Also, I edited it so you see her normal first, click under it and you see her enraged form. :3

toyhouse
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
want wl sitting cats
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
song of the month

hello!
you can call me grim or maw

they/them
post hardcore/hardcore/deathcore/metalcore obsessed
adult member
disc: mawsoleum
mawsoleum