Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Star Watcher Primal #7

Postby wucaian » Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:14 am

Edits:
Dual Colors
Warrior Primal

To win this primal, tell me about a time they shared a star's message, either with another sima or painting it on the cave wall for future generations.

*realized there wasn't an art option, so added max. 1 art piece

Code: Select all
Username:
User ID:
Name:
Prompt: (max. 400 words and one art piece)

Ends 4/20 4/15 at 6 pm Central Time
Last edited by wucaian on Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Currently missing:Image
Bounce, bounce, bounce...
wucaian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Star Watcher Primal #7

Postby wucaian » Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:47 am

Ends in an hour!

wucaian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LOSTINUNKNOWN » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:07 am

I apologize for being a tad late; my power went out as I was filling this form out, and I was forced to wait a plethora of hours for it to return. I hope I can still enter.
Username: LOSTINUNKNOWN
CS User ID: 1002427
Name: Soranus.
Prompt: The very suspended beat of pause they recieved a star's message, a prophecy, stating that one Star Watcher may fall at the paws of another amidst a skirmish therein, their first instinct was to thus inscribe it upon the sprawling walls encapsulating the cave - utilizing reddened, blueish, and yellowed pools of made paint - of which stained their pelt in the same manner of the foretold Star Watcher to fall. They illustrated crude, rorschach amalgamations of stars befrilling a darkened background, their art guided by what they had witnessed almost mechanically in action, on par with the illustration of their form sprawled and the prophecy beneath such. The piece was completed by the cusp of the following two dawns, the prophecy foretelling their death. They rapidly endeavor to prevent such beneath the sheer weight of an indiscernible time limit upon this realization. (I'll link the artpiece once I have the time to, given that I had lost all my progress on it when my power faulted - unless it is solely optional to do so. Apologies if the wording is a tad off.)
LOSTINUNKNOWN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wucaian » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:00 pm

Has been extended to 4/20 at 6 pm Central time.

wucaian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wucaian » Sat May 04, 2024 10:58 am

LOSTINUNKNOWN wrote:I apologize for being a tad late; my power went out as I was filling this form out, and I was forced to wait a plethora of hours for it to return. I hope I can still enter.
Prompt: The very suspended beat of pause they recieved a star's message, a prophecy, stating that one Star Watcher may fall at the paws of another amidst a skirmish therein, their first instinct was to thus inscribe it upon the sprawling walls encapsulating the cave - utilizing reddened, blueish, and yellowed pools of made paint - of which stained their pelt in the same manner of the foretold Star Watcher to fall. They illustrated crude, rorschach amalgamations of stars befrilling a darkened background, their art guided by what they had witnessed almost mechanically in action, on par with the illustration of their form sprawled and the prophecy beneath such. The piece was completed by the cusp of the following two dawns, the prophecy foretelling their death. They rapidly endeavor to prevent such beneath the sheer weight of an indiscernible time limit upon this realization. (I'll link the artpiece once I have the time to, given that I had lost all my progress on it when my power faulted - unless it is solely optional to do so. Apologies if the wording is a tad off.)

Congrats! Take care of Soranus!

wucaian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LOSTINUNKNOWN » Sat May 04, 2024 1:57 pm

wucaian wrote:
LOSTINUNKNOWN wrote:I apologize for being a tad late; my power went out as I was filling this form out, and I was forced to wait a plethora of hours for it to return. I hope I can still enter.

Congrats! Take care of Soranus!

Thank you, I will.
LOSTINUNKNOWN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me