Cloud Cow #14 // Open Adopt! by minifun990

Based on Click to view
Artist minifun990 [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cloud Cow #14 // Open Adopt!

Postby minifun990 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 pm

"Welcome to Cloud cows. These fluttery little bovines are available to adopt now!

Some strange combination of birds and cows, perhaps the result of genetic modification most 1st gen cloud cows flutter in being a cross between a real life bird species and cow breed! As they nest and new generations are born new more unusual characteristics and patterning occur.

Cloud Cows Directory wrote:Main Page〉 〈Founders〉〈Shop〉 〈Hatchery〉 〈MYOs〉 〈Tasks〉 〈Traits
Discord〉 〈Archieve

I wish that I had duck feet... oh all the things I could do.

Write a short kids story to go in the draw to win! Max 400 words. Ends on the 17th of March at the same time this was posted

Adopt Info
Type: Basic
Basis: Mallard Duck x Angus
Owner: N/A
Name:
Gender/Pronouns:

Code: Select all
Entering!
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Cloud Cow name:[/b]
[b]Gender/Pronouns:[/b]
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloud Cow #14 // Open Adopt!

Postby Missy-Who » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:30 am

Entering!
Username + ID:Missy-Who 1102768
Cloud Cow name:Dahlia
Gender/Pronouns:She/they

I'm more of a suspense, thriller and horror writer, so this has more of a classic tale or fable aesthetic, but I hope it's OK.
I just realized that in Spanish there were 398 words, but in English there are 431. I know I went over the limit, but it's only a little bit, I hope it's not a problem.

One day a wolf attacked a cow, she fled, but was trapped in a fence. Knowing that the cow couldn’t escape, he went to rest to come back and eat later. The poor frightened cow began to cry and when the fox and her cubs heard it, they approached.

“What's wrong, cow?”

“I'm trapped and the wolf said he would come back to eat me.”

The fox and her cubs felt sorry for her and tried to help her, but they couldn't move the cow and she cried again.
Hearing her, an owl flew over. “What's all the fuss about?”

“My friend the cow is trapped and the wolf will come to eat her, but we can't free her.”

Hearing this, the owl took pity and tried to help free her as well, but he couldn't move the cow and she cried again.
Then a Lynx arrived. “What's going on here?” And after hearing the story he also tried to free the cow, but there was no way and the wolf was already approaching. Then they came up with a plan.

The fox approached the wolf “Oh, big bad wolf! I wondered if you would accept a simple challenge. If my cubs get an apple from that tree before you, you give us a third of the cow.”

The confident wolf accepted the challenge and ran towards the tree, trying to jump to reach an apple, but he couldn't reach it. Instead, the cubs climbed the trunk, helping each other, and walked along the branch until they got an apple.

“Congratulations foxes, I will honor my word, you can have a third of the cow.”

The owl approached “Oh, big bad wolf! I wondered if you would accept a simple challenge. If you don't solve my riddle, you give me a third of the cow.”

The wolf again accepted, believing he was more intelligent, but no matter how much he thought, he didn’t find an answer to the riddle.

“Congratulations owl, I will honor my word, you can have a third of the cow.”

The lynx approached “Oh, big bad wolf! I was wondering if you would accept a simple challenge. If I make you cry, you give me a third of the cow.”

The wolf thought it was impossible to lose and accepted, but the lynx took out an onion and broke it with his claws right in front of the wolf and he cried.

“Congratulations lynx, I will honor my word, you can have a third of the cow.”

And finding himself without food to claim, the wolf left and the cow was saved.
════════════════════════
Melissa Missy | She/they/it
════════════════════════

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Llikes:
Hyenas & Rats
Ninja Turtles
UMAs
Doctor Who
D&D

Open for PM
Missy-Who

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:12 pm

Ends tonight!

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:19 am

Missy-Who wrote:Entering!
Username + ID:Missy-Who 1102768
Cloud Cow name:Dahlia
Gender/Pronouns:She/they

I'm more of a suspense, thriller and horror writer, so this has more of a classic tale or fable aesthetic, but I hope it's OK.
I just realized that in Spanish there were 398 words, but in English there are 431. I know I went over the limit, but it's only a little bit, I hope it's not a problem.

One day a wolf attacked a cow, she fled, but was trapped in a fence. Knowing that the cow couldn’t escape, he went to rest to come back and eat later. The poor frightened cow began to cry and when the fox and her cubs heard it, they approached.

“What's wrong, cow?”

“I'm trapped and the wolf said he would come back to eat me.”

The fox and her cubs felt sorry for her and tried to help her, but they couldn't move the cow and she cried again.
Hearing her, an owl flew over. “What's all the fuss about?”

“My friend the cow is trapped and the wolf will come to eat her, but we can't free her.”

Hearing this, the owl took pity and tried to help free her as well, but he couldn't move the cow and she cried again.
Then a Lynx arrived. “What's going on here?” And after hearing the story he also tried to free the cow, but there was no way and the wolf was already approaching. Then they came up with a plan.

The fox approached the wolf “Oh, big bad wolf! I wondered if you would accept a simple challenge. If my cubs get an apple from that tree before you, you give us a third of the cow.”

The confident wolf accepted the challenge and ran towards the tree, trying to jump to reach an apple, but he couldn't reach it. Instead, the cubs climbed the trunk, helping each other, and walked along the branch until they got an apple.

“Congratulations foxes, I will honor my word, you can have a third of the cow.”

The owl approached “Oh, big bad wolf! I wondered if you would accept a simple challenge. If you don't solve my riddle, you give me a third of the cow.”

The wolf again accepted, believing he was more intelligent, but no matter how much he thought, he didn’t find an answer to the riddle.

“Congratulations owl, I will honor my word, you can have a third of the cow.”

The lynx approached “Oh, big bad wolf! I was wondering if you would accept a simple challenge. If I make you cry, you give me a third of the cow.”

The wolf thought it was impossible to lose and accepted, but the lynx took out an onion and broke it with his claws right in front of the wolf and he cried.

“Congratulations lynx, I will honor my word, you can have a third of the cow.”

And finding himself without food to claim, the wolf left and the cow was saved.

I like this story a lot! You win :D

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me