Valentine's Plate Dragon #19 by Kiesen

Based on Click to view
Artist Kiesen [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valentine's Plate Dragon #19

Postby Kiesen » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:09 am

A Plate Dragon is a subspecies of dragon! They have "Plates" on the side of their cheeks and on their butts! They also have scales around their bodies such as on their faces, legs, and tail! Another unique feature are the "spikes" on the end of their tails and horns that can range in many different shapes and sizes that are used for protection and battle. They usually live in jungles or forests but can be found anywhere. They are extremely venomous, and can projectile their venom when in danger! They use this tactic when feeling threatened or scared so as long as you have good intentions they wont hurt you! They are feisty but you'll be lucky to have one as your friend if it gives you its trust!

Traits:
[Non-rarity] Accessory, Scars, Expression, Eyebrow Edit
[Common] Fang/Mouth Edit, Ear Edit, Horn Edit, Claws, Tufts
[Uncommon] Tail Edit, Fur Edits, Fewer Scales
[Rare] Fewer Plates
[Event] Lovestruck

Hey look. My first rare adopt.

Based a bit on rats and plagues, because y'know, Saint Valentine is a patron of plagues. And also because for some reason I apparently can't get myself to make a cute adopt for this event.

But they could do a little better than just a mask, so how about you design them some accessories?

Can be described or drawn (separate or directly onto the canvas is fine). Lore around them/reasoning is not required, but encouraged.

Code: Select all
[b]Username + ID[/b]:
[b]Prompt[/b]:

Ends in a week at rollover (02/24/2024).

Owned by leonscharizard (ID: 1017744)

Last edited by Kiesen on Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

If you support/make AI art, I will block you on sight. Thanks.
Smoke - She/They - Adult - Taken
Art by Fewtish on DA
Kiesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valentine's Plate Dragon #19

Postby Exitium » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:19 am

Username + ID: Exitium + 626371
Prompt: Aviator Goggles adorn this Plate Dragons head. Piercings decorate both ears, and lace cuffs cover four paws. A chain and cuff are attached to their tail.
Last edited by Exitium on Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Key.dah.hyena » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:23 am

Mark!
ImagexImage
NORDEN ────────
    Any Pronouns
    German/English
─────
Toyhouse
Sig Credit
─────────────────
the sadness
─────────────────

Key.dah.hyena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby udderchaos_cat » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:46 am

Mark

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

”Die with memories, not dreams”

(Cat) ~ Adult ~ Quiet ~ 🐄

TH, Discord: udderchaos_cat#1371

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
udderchaos_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beetleb0nes » Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:04 pm

Username + ID: beetleb0nes + 1070966
Prompt: They have a LOT of ear piercings, all black, silver and green. A double industrial, and as many cartilage piercings as they can fit on either ear! They also have a rat earring on their left ear, and a skull earring on their right ear, symbolizing plague. They wear a charm bracelet on their front leg. It has charms of a plague doctor mask, a chemistry flask, a bone, a posy (flower), and another rat and skull (matching the earrings). They also wear a necklace with a vial of mysterious greenish liquid attached.. how strange.
On their back legs they have bandage wraps, dirtied with age and.. plague...? And they also have a simple black ring around the end of their tail, just before the spike.
─────𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄──────
──────𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻
───❥───────
toyhou.se - trade thread
ImageImage
───𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒
percy - they/them + neos - adult - vampire
my special interest is mcr. i love vampires,
queer microlabels, collecting, music and
videogames.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
beetleb0nes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leonscharizard » Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:37 pm

Username + ID: leonscharizard 1017744
Prompt:

Growing up with the bare minimum in a crime-ridden city, Sy was skinny, tired, and plagued with scars from the several fights he'd have to win daily. His hometown was infested with rats and diseases, making what should have been a fun childhood into unforgettable memories he still has nightmares about. Forced to survive, Sy relied on and excelled at his skills— especially with computers.

And that's when he got the opportunity of a lifetime.

Sy's skills proved useful when he was proposed an offer from a hacker group. The group's leader offered clothes, food, and shelter in return for him to join their group— which was a pretty powerful one. Sy was obviously skeptical, but after meeting the leader, he was swayed. It turns out, he knew what it felt like to be in Sy's position. So, he accepted.

Now, he's a prestigious hacker, having adopted the name "PLAGUE" as his online name and successfully making his way through the ranks, even becoming the group leader's best friend. Sy now confidently sports his custom-made jacket and digital glasses, along with some edgy touches like spiked wristbands and tailbands that he was very much swayed into liking by his best friend, DedSec.

Last edited by leonscharizard on Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
leonscharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:49 pm

Username + ID: imabanditø 908562
Prompt: maine is the owner of a small streetwear meets cosplay shop, and loves to dress up while it’s open! they diy’d this specific outfit, customizing their boots and goggles (which are only for fashion! they require their glasses to see) and crafting the wings, tail spike plate, and back plate. they were inspired by their interest in supernatural beings and love of mechs and fantasy creatures!
Last edited by imabanditø on Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:01 pm

Username + ID: ItsAsher0 1064384
Prompt: Lime green bat shaped glasses, Lime green and weird lavender purple studded belts (2-3 around their waist :3) a black turtleneck, a black spiked collar with bioluminescent chains (purple and lime green) and a keychain on their studded belts of a wolf (or rat) skull that’s also bioluminescent. Also, they enjoy wearing several piercings, from vampire bites to ear piercings and eyebrow piercings, They even sometimes wear a waist band that has little bat wings connected to it for cosplay. One of their favorite cosplay add one is contacts with black sclera and glowing eyes. So they enjoy bringing a scare! Last but not least, they wear a lot of warcore and techcore. So they wear tech like waistbands, chains, keychains, sometimes over their turtleneck they wear a war-like tactical vest and a few chain like armbands + leg warmers with the pattern of barbed wire with a broken heart keychain.

Not very valentines related,
Zeraph, the elusive graffiti artist, a dragon of many skills who has learned the ways of the streets. From a young age he was forced out of his home and learned to survive on his own. His street smart and clever nature has allowed him to avoid the authorities. He climbed the ranks after being taught in a sketchy plate dragon group of defense and attack-- He's risky, competitive and great with skills, often carrying one of his three favorite weapons-- A scythe, Katana or a small blade for defense. With his glowing accessories and blinding speed, he is able to move in and out of shadows unnoticed. In the neon city of Tokyo, he uses his skills to protect those around him. When the night falls, you never know when he will appear, his bright eyes shimmering in the darkness. He wouldn't have been able to learn his cunning agility if it wasn't for Demetrius'. As though Demetrius was always laid back and careless, he had shown The plate dragon admiration for his skills. Something that he had never felt in a while, since he lost his family. But truly, he owed his life to Xavier-- Who taught him how to survive on his own.
(Didn't know we should add other PDs- so I did ;w;)
Last edited by ItsAsher0 on Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

ASHER - He/Him
SIGNATURE WIP.
Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SylphTheDragon » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:52 pm

Username + ID: SylphTheDragon + 1097719
Prompt: They’d have cyberpunk LED goggles; a torn teal scarf wrapped around their arm that had belonged to their sister, who had died from plague; black wrist-wraps to support their wrists; neon green glowing wristbands over the wraps and going all the way down their tail; a black bandana with neon green stripes down the middle to cover their mouth when they don’t have their mask; a black bullet-proof vest with silver and green accents; a holster around their thigh; and a silver earring on one ear the shape of a skull. Other than the scarf, all of their accessories were either stolen, or made by their own hand, since they have a bit of a knack for technology.

🌸
🌸
SylphTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiesen » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:47 am

Alright, this was a VERY hard competition to judge. I had to conscript my girlfriend and Wald for judging. Y'all really came through. And it didn't help that I came to love this design and multiple times said to myself "Why did I put this up for adoption?"
(the answer is because you guys deserve some high quality sparkle dragons)

But there must be a winner, so... congrats leonscharizard (ID: 1017744)! Visually your entry was absolutely gorgeous (and you drew it within hours of me releasing this design???) and the story you included tied it all together so well. I know you'll take great care of this design and if you ever draw it please show me because I adore this design and want to see where it goes.

And as I said, you guys came through, so I want to reward all of you who finished an entry.

ItsAsher0 (ID: 1064384), you get a rare edit x1. I was SO torn over choosing you or leon. If I didn't already have a bunch of obligations I would design you a RU, so I hope this helps make up for that a little bit.

imabanditø (ID: 908562), beetleb0nes (ID:1070966), and SylphTheDragon (ID: 1097719), you guys all get a lovestruck edit x1. Absolutely adored the fun ideas you guys came up with and visualizing how they'd look where I had to.

Exitium (ID: 626371), you get a common edit x1. Always appreciate you entering for all my sparkle dragons and showing me your ideas.

If you support/make AI art, I will block you on sight. Thanks.
Smoke - She/They - Adult - Taken
Art by Fewtish on DA
Kiesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me