Valentine's Plate Dragon #18 by Kiesen

Based on Click to view
Artist Kiesen [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valentine's Plate Dragon #18

Postby Kiesen » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:14 am

A Plate Dragon is a subspecies of dragon! They have "Plates" on the side of their cheeks and on their butts! They also have scales around their bodies such as on their faces, legs, and tail! Another unique feature are the "spikes" on the end of their tails and horns that can range in many different shapes and sizes that are used for protection and battle. They usually live in jungles or forests but can be found anywhere. They are extremely venomous, and can projectile their venom when in danger! They use this tactic when feeling threatened or scared so as long as you have good intentions they wont hurt you! They are feisty but you'll be lucky to have one as your friend if it gives you its trust!

Traits:
[Non-rarity] Expression
[Common] Ear Edit, Horn Edit, Tufts
[Uncommon] Tail Edit, Fur Edits, No Tail Spike, Fewer Scales
[Event] Lovestruck

This little guy doesn't seem too happy to be lovestruck. How about you tell me why?

Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Prompt[/b]:

Ends on Sunday (02/18/2024) at rollover.

Owned by SolaireOfAstora (ID: 858751)

In case you can't see, here is the sad little expression:

Last edited by Kiesen on Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

If you support/make AI art, I will block you on sight. Thanks.
Smoke - She/They - Adult - Taken
Art by Fewtish on DA
Kiesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valentine's Plate Dragon #18

Postby Exitium » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:18 am

Username: Exitium
Prompt: This plate dragon is HAPPILY aromantic, thank you very much Cupid. They don't need to be lovestruck. Please respect their wishes dear Cupid! (Was gonna go for goofy answer but I thought hmmm projection go brrr)
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby udderchaos_cat » Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:21 am

Username:udderchaos_cat 716760
Prompt: All his life he was told that there was someone out there for him and that he would find "his one" since he's been lovestruck. He's been stuck trying to believe in this thing called "love".

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

”Die with memories, not dreams”

(Cat) ~ Adult ~ Quiet ~ 🐄

TH, Discord: udderchaos_cat#1371

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
udderchaos_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolaireOfAstora » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:47 am

Username: SolaireOfAstora
Prompt: He doesn’t mind having been lovestruck, in fact he’s a bit curious to see who could be his partner, it’s how his partner will feel about him is what a been bothering him. He’s always had the problem of overthinking until even the smallest things had become big issues. He’s afraid that he might not be good enough for them or that they won’t be interested in him. He could list a million reasons why he think he would be a bad match for anyone. One of his biggest fears is making himself look silly. The thought of blushing and having a big goofy grin like a fool is terrifying! At the same time, he wonders if his partner is having similar thoughts. Which makes him feel even more nervous about what would happen!
SolaireOfAstora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myskx » Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:51 am

Username: Myskx
Prompt:
He's very distressed over being lovestruck not because he doesn't want to find love- but because he's already in love with Amour! When he's had a crush on the same Plate Dragon for years, how could be destined to be with another! He refuses to give in to Cupid's arrow, declaring that he should have never been struck in the first place! He knows where his heart lies, and Cupid won't mess this up for him!
Myskx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:00 pm

Username: Griff
Prompt: Because ever since he's been struck, he can't get the "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" song out of his head! It's been playing nonstop, someone help!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discontinued » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:23 pm

Username: Discontinued
    Prompt:

They say that love hurts, but for Seltzer, it's been proven time and time again. Almost every attempt at romance has only ended in heartbreak, so to be lovestruck is like being slapped in the face; an awful reminder of his failures in the past. He promised to guard his heart for the future, and yet here he now has to have it on display for everyone to see, each beat giving away his true feelings.

Deep down, he just wants to love someone, and be loved in return... but not like this.

It would be an understatement to say that he's not fond of this predicament, and if he could, he would give Cupid a taste of his own medicine, just to show him how painful love can really be.
ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:50 am

Username: Aizaka
Prompt: They've been lovestruck, but in a more quiet and subtle way. They feel such a strong love they can't imagine being in love with anyone else again. But. It seemed just days after realizing their love, the one they fell for got in a new relationship. This one could never break others up, and they only want their love to be happy. If someone else makes them happy then they will support them and keep their loyal love quiet.
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catra » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:33 am

Username: catra
Prompt:
Dante never intended to be struck by Cupid’s arrow.
It’s certainly happened before, though nothing came of it. He has had an okay track record when it comes to romance, not too disastrous but not too meaningful either.
But this time was different.
Dante suspects Cupid must have been having an off-day, because instead of longing for a romantic relationship, he was now determined to find his family.
Though since he was abandoned as a young plateling, that would be quite impossible to do, and it was very likely his birth family would not want to see him after all these years.
He’d raised himself for the most part and gotten on fine… The thought of longing for a new, found family, was terrifying. Dante was sick and tired of caring more about other plate dragons than they cared for him. How was he supposed to find his place in the world, his family? He had almost made peace with the fact that he was meant to be alone, and of course Cupid had to screw that up.
╭──────────.★..─╮
.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.

just here to be silly :3
eli ~ adult ~ EST

feel free to say hello!

.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.
╰─..★.───────────────╯
catra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SylphTheDragon » Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:54 am

Username: SylphTheDragon
Prompt: They’re not happy to be lovestruck because they’re simply not interested in romance! They think it’s super gross and kinda stupid, and don’t want to take part in that with anyone ever. Only platonic friendships here, thank you!

🌸
🌸
SylphTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me