Valentina's friend :O CLOSED!! PICKING WINNERS by tsu-bear

Based on Click to view
Artist tsu-bear [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valentina's friend :O CLOSED!! PICKING WINNERS

Postby tsu-bear » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:06 pm

A Plate Dragon is a subspecies of dragon! They have "Plates" on the side of their cheeks and on their butts! They also have scales around their bodies such as on their faces, legs, and tail! Another unique feature are the "spikes" on the end of their tails and horns that can range in many different shapes and sizes that are used for protection and battle. They usually live in jungles or forests but can be found anywhere. They are extremely venomous, and can projectile their venom when in danger! They use this tactic when feeling threatened or scared so as long as you have good intentions they wont hurt you! They are feisty but you'll be lucky to have one as your friend if it gives you its trust!

Join the Official Plate dragon discord!
Owned by: rem sleep

Traits:
[nr] eyelashes, colored pupil, eyebrow edit
[c] ear edit, tail spike edit, horn edit, tufts, hair style, colored sclera, heterochromia
[uc] pupil edit, tail edit, feathers
[r] multiple shaped scales, multiple shaped plates, fewer plates, small flightless wings, powers
[m] bigger wings
[EVENT] Lovestruck, dizzy hearts

Rarity:
Event Mutated

To enter for this dragon, write about an interaction they had with their best friend (Can be Valentina, or one of your PDs)! Maybe a day out they had, a heart to heart, they’re best friends so have fun!
Please have 3-4 sentences at the least! You can pretty up your forms, I will pick my favorite to be the winner on the last day of the Valentine’s event :]
One person will win the PD, everyone else who enters will also win a prize :]

Code: Select all
[color=#fc9dbd][b]Day 7![/b][/color]
Username + UID:
Prompt:

ends [2/23]
If you win this PD, they do not have to canonically be friends with Valentina <3
there will be plate dragon runner up prizes!!
Last edited by tsu-bear on Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:23 pm, edited 7 times in total.
tsu-bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valentina's friend :O

Postby medimedes » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:23 pm

Day 7!
Username + UID: Medimedes 1036778
Prompt:
"Panic! What are you doing!" A very distressed Errin shouts, her wings flaring out as she runs to her irresponsible but well meaning best friend, Professor Panic. They turn they head to her with a smile, their signature mask pulled down around their neck.
"Errin! Hi! How are you? How's your day been?" The ever excitable Professor Panic says, not paying attention to their experiment. Errin shakes her head.
"Panic.. What are you doing now..?" She questions, pointing at them with a claw. Professor Panic backs up and laughs. They are about to respond when they trip and fall over their table of experiments, breaking the table and spilling strange concoctions all over themself.
When they sit up again, Errin can't help but burst out laughing at them.
"Why are you laughing?" They ask. Errin's chuckling tapers off as she wipes away a tear and answers them.
"Take a look in the mirror, silly." And to Panic's horror, all their fur had been dyed bright pink!
[right]chicken smoothie doesn’t bring me much joy anymore. I’m very inactive. Sorry[/center]
medimedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— GLACE & VALENTINA'S DAY OUT! ♡

Postby final fantasy » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:37 pm

Day 7!
Username + UID: final fantasy + 587317

friendship is something that's always been important to glace. with her being hard to read and mostly withdrawn from social situations, it can be hard to figure this out and she may seem cold at first, but she truly does see quality time with her friends as one of the most vital things in her life even if she struggles to meet new people. she spends hours planning out trips and hangout sessions with those closest to her, making sure they're tailored so both her and whoever she's with will enjoy it as much as possible!

this certainly applies now, as glace sits at her desk, writing up plans for valentine's day. she's had no shortage of inspiration for this, seeing as it's her favourite holiday and every year she goes through the same process of figuring out what to do for it. the page in front of her is filled with doodles and messy handwriting, mostly consisting of disorganised notes on little ideas that pop into her head. she always says that it's easier to write down whatever you can before you forget it, and considering the fact her memory isn't that great that works well for her.

she considers so many different idea: baking, a trip to the carnival, a picnic at their favourite park, each scrawled out beside a heart in her favourite notebook. yet despite how many ideas she has, glace can't seem to think of the perfect activity for her and valentina. until she comes up with something far better. a gasp leaves her mouth and she flips over the page filled with writing and doodles onto a new fresh one, beginning to note down her brand new plan for the perfect valentine's day.

——————————

the best thing you can do to strengthen a friendship is spend time together, glace knows that and makes sure to regularly make plans with her friends because of it - that was what cultivated this exact plan. she realised that despite all of the ideas she had before, all of the gifts she could have given, most of them involved her making something for valentina regardless of what that was.

instead of making something for valentina, she decided to make something with her instead! her kitchen was decorated with the cutest pink and red heart garlands, a heart-adorned tablecloth and ingredients were set out over the counters. now all she needed to do was wait for her best friend's arrival and they could start their day!

as soon as the door opened, she threw her arms around her best friend. "happy valentine's day, valentina!" though glace wasn't an affectionate person in the romantic sense, she loved her friends in just the same way and preferred to dedicate valentine's day to showing her appreciation for them instead, since she believes they're more special than anyone. "i got some ingredients for us to bake cookies!"

and so they spent the rest of the day doing everything that glace had planned to do by herself originally - baking cookies, drawing pictures of them together and even going to the carnival to eat cotton candy together. glace had always loved the multicolour kind, and they stood together, eagerly watching the sugar spinning into something both pretty and deliciously sweet.

——————————

even though glace and valentina had an amazing day together and did everything they had wanted to do, eventually everything ends and it was time to go home. they packaged up the cookies they'd baked together, iced with frosting in patterns that may not be the neatest looking but were certainly delectable and pretty.

they tied each small silk bag with a little bow, attaching to every one a label with their friends' names, a heart sticker on each one. after delivering each gift bag they went home, but not before planning their next day out together. glace handed valentina a hand-sewn plate dragon plushie with a bright smile on her face when they said their goodbyes, ending their time together in the perfect way!

Last edited by final fantasy on Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
┌─────────── ───────────┐

chase . he him . adult

i like adoptables & writing <3
best friend
└─────────── ───────────┘
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:51 am

Day 7!
Username + UID: Exitium + 626371
Prompt:
Serenity Kennedy brushes their mane out of the way, giggling as they look at their best friend- Valentina. The two of them were out on a friend-date, enjoying the scenery and going into various shops around the district. "What do you want to order, Valentina?" Serenity Kennedy questioned softly, a big contrast to their loud appearance. Valentina responded by guiding Serenity Kennedy over to the display of chocolate truffles- yum! "Oh these are my favorite! I want the cookies and cream truffles!" Serenity Kennedy gasped softly, putting the box on their tray for ordering. "You're the sweetest, Valentina. How did I ever find a friend like you?" Serenity Kennedy smiled at Valentina, who bumped a paw to theirs with a smile.

Serenity Kennedy and Valentina left the shop after purchasing truffles, and returned to Serenity Kennedy's home for the night. Sleepover time with the bestie! "Valentina, do you want to pick the movie while I make popcorn and light some candles for spooky lighting?" Serenity Kennedy questioned with a grin, moving into the kitchen first. Valentina chose the first movie- Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School! They were so in sync, it was incredible. Serenity Kennedy was lucky to have a friend like Valentina...incredibly lucky. Fate made their friendship, written in the stars as it was.
Last edited by Exitium on Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myskx » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:02 am

Day 7!
Username + UID: Myskx 875503
Prompt: This Plate Dragon had a very.. interesting interaction with Valentina prior to them becoming best friends. About a year ago, the two found themselves in a cafe at the same time. While this Plate Dragon looks graceful, she really isn't! As her and Valentina walked by one another, she dropped her drink, resulting in Valentina and her both slipping in the puddle at the same time! The two were nearly entangled by the end of the whole event, covered in coffee and beaming with laughter. That would prove to be the start to their wonderful friendship.
Myskx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0undH0und » Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:56 am

Day 7!
Username + UID: S0undH0und 1027648
Prompt:
"You think this is too much? Oh, who am I kidding. Chocolate is never too much! Right?" She asks, for just about the seventh time, and Madhouse is starting to think this is going a little too far.
"Sau. Saudade. Hun. You need to calm down! I know you want to surprise her and all that, but you don't need to buy her so many things! It's supposed to just be a gift, no? Get her something you know she'll like. Not just a bunch of chocolate." He says, raising one of his paws to pull her back from the chocolate boxes on the shelf. "You care about her as much as she does about you. I know she wouldn't want you spending money on her like this."
"...Maybe you're right- but what if she doesn't like the gift..?" She questions.
"Then she's just not for you. And that's alright, love is complicated and takes more than just chocolates and cuddles to achieve." He answers, "Come on. I saw a pretty pair of earrings that I'm sure she'll love."
"...you sure?"
"I'm sure."
"Pipe down with the noise, I cannot bear my sorrow.
I hate who I was before."

Hi!
I'm Vex
They/Them
Cryptid Enthusiast
S0undH0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CobraAsh » Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:59 am

Day 7!
Username + UID: cobraash 1087722
Prompt:

︶꒦꒷🎀🌸💗🦩💕꒷꒦︶

Quartz and Valentina had one great day of hanging out. They had had a sleepover the night before and lets just say they didnt really get a lot of sleep. when they woke up from their 2 hours of sleep night they had completely forgotten that they made plans at some random trampoline park with some old friends and they had to get up. It was 8 in the morning and their reservation at the jump park was at 12. They didn't know what time it was and they went off into the city walking toward the jump park anyway. they got rlly silly realllly quick and were laughing so hard at the most random things to to point they were falling all over the place. They would laugh at things like someone coughing or a cup getting hit by a car in the road. Once they got to the trampoline park they realized they were way to early and ended up falling asleep on the benches outside of the park. a few hours later they were awoke by their old friends laughing at them bc they had fallen off the bench while they were sleeping. they then went and had fun at the trampoline park and ended the day off with icecream and eating hotdogs.

╰──╮🫧🎐🧿💠🌀╭──╯
Hi :). I do commissions btw people. DM if intrested i do it for cheap.

CobraAsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:21 am

Day 7!
Username + UID: Caeleesi 309551
Prompt: small things with big effects...

Ismir rested her head gently against her best friend's shoulder and they both looked out across the mountain, watching the sun descend, a rainbow of colours bleeding into the darkness of the night. As the sky was overtaken by the glittering of a million stars, Ismir found herself instead looking up at her friend, Astaroth. She had come to him earlier in the day with tears staining her cheeks, her previous partner stating that it simply was not working between them. Astaroth had simply patted her on the back and taken her out for a day of distractions. They filled the day with little things, like getting ice cream, bird watching and walking around together in a park. As the day had progressed Astaroth had suggested going to the top of the mountain to watch the sunset together, and then they could stargaze to finish the day. She had eagerly agreed, and now as she found herself staring at him instead of the constellations above them, she wondered how she had never seen how good he had always been to her.

Perhaps true love had been staring at her the entire time...
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Postby catra » Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:16 pm

Day 7!
Username + UID: catra, 506046
Prompt:
[gifs by ai and aiko]

they hadn't always been friends. in fact, for the longest time, valentina and rosalie didn't even know the other existed. but many years ago, they met at a party. valentina, of course, was the life of the party - bubbly, kind, and filled with infectious laughter. rosalie was a bit more reserved, and on that particular occasion, valentina had found her in the ladies' bathroom, tears in her eyes. it was so easy to get overstimulated... after a heartfelt pep-talk, they left the chaos of the party together and hung out outside under the stars. rosalie couldn't believe valentina had taken her under her wing, but she was so grateful. that night was the beginning of a friendship stronger than any other bond they had known, a bond that could get them both through anything.

now, as valentine's day approached, they decided a girls' night in would be the perfect occasion to celebrate their friendship. heart-shaped balloons and streamers adorned valentina's apartment, and rosalie had brought a whole spread of sweet treats to share. pop music was blasting through the speakers, and there was even cupcake-scented candles setting a cozy atmosphere.

"okay, okay. spill it," valentina said, with a mischievous gleam in her eye. she said, smirking. "aren't you going to tell me about how that date last week went?"
rosalie rolled her eyes and chuckled softly. "let's just say there won't be a second one. it started with him showing up an hour late and ended with him accidentally spilling the wine all over my shirt!"

valentina burst into laughter, clutching her stomach."oh, rosalie! you always attract the best plate dragons, huh!" she said, winking. they loved to crack jokes together, knowing they wouldn't take it personally.

rosalie grinned, shaking her head. "oh yeah, totally," she said, sarcastically. "wait, how was your date with that guy from the bakery? did he bring you dessert?" she said, her eyes lighting up with hope.

valentina sighed wearily. "i mean, it was okay... it's just that he spent the entire time talking about himself and barely paid attention when i tried to talk about my stuff. can you believe that rosalie?!"

"that's what i thought," rosalie replied, rolling her eyes and smiling sympathetically. "ugh, enough about dates! we're here to have the best time together, right?"

valentina nodded and sprung into action. a fountain of chocolate fondue was set up in the middle of the table, and as valentina and rosalie took turns dipping strawberries, marshmallows, and cheesecake bites, they slowly made a mess. giggling, they sheepishly tried to clean it up, but sometimes you just have to accept the chocolate drips that come with it. throughout the night, they danced, told stories, and started to work on some new friendship bracelets.

rosalie settled into the comfy couch while valentina sighed happily, popping a giant chocolate-covered strawberry into her mouth. "rosalie, i'm so glad to see you again. this is so much better than any stupid date... i really love you girl."

rosalie smiled shyly, basking in the warmth of their friendship. "you're the bestest friend i could ever ask for," she whispered. she'd never felt too comfortable expressing her love for her friends until valentina. it was different... it didn't feel like a friendship, but someone you already knew in a past life somehow, someone who you could always come home to, someone to balance out all your anxieties with their strength.

with such a great night, rosalie couldn't help but wonder if something was going to go wrong. maybe the chocolate fountain would break, or maybe the power would go out, or maybe they would drink a little bit too much champagne... but even if that happened, rosalie knew she would be safe with valentina, and they would get through it together, like they've always done ♡

Last edited by catra on Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
╭──────────.★..─╮
.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.

just here to be silly :3
eli ~ adult ~ EST

feel free to say hello!

.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.
╰─..★.───────────────╯
catra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beetleb0nes » Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:05 am

Day 7!
Username + UID: beetleb0nes + 1070966
Prompt:
The angelic blue dragon shifted in her seat and sighed. Her friend, Constantine looked up at her and raised an eyebrow. "What." he deadpanned, sipping his drink. They were having their weekly tea and catch-up together, but today the other dragon seemed.. Off. She looked at him and bit her lip. She hesitated for a moment, but then spoke up: "I don't... Have many friends. It's only you, and Valentina.. Other dragons seem to be intimidated by me, almost.. Afraid. I know I look different but.." she chewed at her lip again and looked down. Constantine stared at her for a moment before setting down his cup and sighing heavily. "You aren't frightening. And they aren't afraid of you, they just don't know you yet. You're too shy to even say hello to most people. Friendship goes both ways, you know. You have to make the first move sometimes." He rolled his eyes and picked up his drink again. "...Besides. Anyone who doesn't like you clearly has bad taste. If anyone is.. mean to you, you know where to find me." he took another sip. She laughed softly and wiped her eyes. "I suppose you're right... I get so in my own head about things sometimes.." she said. Constantine rolled his eyes again, "I know." She picked her tea up and smiled at him brightly. "You always know just what to say, Connie.. Thank you." He glared at her and swallowed his tea. "Don't call me Connie. And it's fine, whatever." he said. But she grinned as she noticed the corner of his mouth twitching up just slightly.. He could pretend all he wanted, but she saw right through him.
─────𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄──────
──────𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻
───❥───────
toyhou.se - trade thread
ImageImage
───𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒
percy - they/them + neos - adult - vampire
my special interest is mcr. i love vampires,
queer microlabels, collecting, music and
videogames.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage