Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Volx #011 Rare

Postby DancingEevee » Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:52 pm

ImageImage
HomepageTrait Guide ‣ Mineshaft ‣ Staff Search
Breeding Burrows ‣ Skulk Archive ‣ MYO HubMarketplace

Elysia, a planet shimmering with cosmic luminescence, radiated an otherworldly beauty that transcended anything humanity had ever witnessed. As the starship gracefully descended through the atmosphere, the crew's awe swelled as they beheld a mesmerizing sight: fox-like beings, their ethereal presence emphasized by jewel-like orbs nestled within tufted ears, and a captivating cluster of glass orbs adorning their tails. Intrigued by this spectacular phenomenon, the astronauts cautiously approached the foxes, ensuring not to disturb the harmony of the unknown ecosystem. To their surprise, the foxes responded with a gentle curiosity, studying the human visitors with their vibrant eyes reflecting the wonders they had witnessed.

As days turned into weeks, a strong bond formed between the explorers and the alien foxes. The foxes demonstrated their incredible hunting instincts, gracefully pouncing on evasive prey. They showcased an unparalleled exploratory nature, leading the astronauts to hidden caverns and ancient ruins filled with enigmatic artifacts.

TRAITS:
-{standard} single-colored orbs
-{common} heterochromatic eyes
-{standard} hair tuft
-{standard} tufted ears
-{standard} diamond pupil shape
-{standard} antenna
-{Rare} Unnatural fur

Congrats to DarkestWerewolf for winning this colorful Volx over!
Palette used.
Last edited by DancingEevee on Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
"Hiya, I'm
DancingEevee!"

▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
Toyhou.se
Art Shop!
ULTIMATE DREAMIE:
UR Fennec Fox!
I also collect ALL Store Pets!
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
DancingEevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volx #011 Rare Raffle

Postby JaxyTheGhost » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:57 pm

Username: JaxyTheGhost
Volx Name: Salem
Volx Gender/Pronouns: Demigirl, it/they
Storage Thread:{Optional} Horde of Yahr (WIP, in in progress of being transfered to th)
What is this Volx's favorite color and why? {Potential bonus for 5+ sentences}
Salem lives in a colorful world. The whole theme of the Horde of Yahr is to honor the Gods in their main Colors - which would be light blues, cyans, turquoise and a little touch of red. Growing up in the Horde Salem grew a neutral understanding of these colors. They're everywhere, even on itself. And Salem is quite literally SICK of these colors. Hence why every little tiny object Salem ever possesed has been Black. Most Volx and humans might say that Black "isn't a color' but Salem disagrees. Black is THE color! If you combine every color that ever existed what would it become? BLACK! It's the most colorful color Salem can think of and in it's eyes the most beautiful as well.
JaxyTheGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:25 pm

Username: Aizaka
Volx Name: Velix
Volx Gender/Pronouns: Male , He/They
Storage Thread:{Optional} Here
What is this Volx's favorite color and why? {Potential bonus for 5+ sentences} Velix has a variety of colors they love, but is quite partial to purple. He finds there is a shade of purple for any mood he might be in. A bright purple for when he's energetic, a calm and cool purple for when needing to rest, or a vibrant shade for when he needs to think and get things done. And if you pick the right shade, you can find a purple to go with almost any other color! Velix even likes to drink purple drinks. But surprisingly his favorite flavor is not grape, but berry flavors. He loves drinking a purple berry juice before getting to work. :3
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:50 am

Username: DarkestWerewolf
Volx Name: Lumi
Volx Gender/Pronouns: Female
Storage Thread:{Optional} Wild’s Calling Skulk
What is this Volx's favorite color and why? {Potential bonus for 5+ sentences}
    Lumi’s favourite colour is a powerful one. It can be seen in both the good and bad of life. It can be seen during war, spilled across battlefields where lives are lost but it is also a colour that’s part of the symbol for various healthcares/humanitarian aid. It is a colour that also represent powerful emotions. It is often associated with anger, yet at the same time, it also represents another equally powerful emotion, love.

Lumi adores this colour. It shows the many facets of life despite just being one colour. Red.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final fantasy » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:55 pm

Username: final fantasy
Volx Name: cel
Volx Gender/Pronouns: agender they/she
Storage Thread:{Optional} tba (eventually i swear lol)
What is this Volx's favorite color and why? {Potential bonus for 5+ sentences} blue is a beautiful colour to cel. it reminds them of the sky, of laying on their back in soft grass gazing at the clouds above. she remembers watching clouds with her mother, happy memories that appear in her dreams from time to time. it's a colour that feels natural to her, reminds her of the purity of the past and how her only duty was to run around and be happy. and they wouldn't choose any other.
┌─────────── ───────────┐

chase . he him . adult

i like adoptables & writing <3
best friend
└─────────── ───────────┘
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volx #011 Rare

Postby DancingEevee » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:06 pm

Winner has been announced, thank you for everybody's interest!
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
"Hiya, I'm
DancingEevee!"

▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
Toyhou.se
Art Shop!
ULTIMATE DREAMIE:
UR Fennec Fox!
I also collect ALL Store Pets!
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬