Artist Ember the Wolf [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sima's Valentines 24' Event

Postby Ember the Wolf » Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:07 pm

|| Status;; Open! ||

Last edited by Ember the Wolf on Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sima's Valentines Event 2024

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:04 am

|| Main Event Thread || Valentines Raffle || Sweetheart Letters || Birds of a 🪶 ||

|| Status;; Open! ||
Ends on the 29th of February!

┎-----------------------| ❤️ Sima's Valentines Event 2024! ❤️|-----------------------┒

It's that time of year again, love is in the air, young couples can be spotted snuggling up, nervous simas are using up all their courage to confess to their crushes! Along with all these sweet lovely happenings, comes a wave of orphaned sima kits! Kit’s which are needing loving parents to take them home. You know what… maybe we should actually ask where all these kits come from? Where… do kits come from? Err… Let me go ask the others! They told me they come from the kit factory where Seed works part time as a stork!

The valentines event focuses around sima orphans! But of course we have a couple games and a raffle too, where you can earn items! You can find out more about the orphans in the next post of this thread! The games and raffle will be found on their own threads with their own sets of rules and instructions!

┗---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┚

┎-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------┒

❤️ -- General Event Rules -- ❤️

- All simas earned from this event may NOT be traded or gifted till they are added to your official sima archive!
> Gifting orphans is an exception during the event as long as you do so before claiming it, if you claim the orphan you'll have to wait. Do not post a form on the archive update thread informing the archivists of the simas you get from the event. They will get to it soon as they can, have patience please and thank you!

- Do NOT use, trade or gift items earned from this thread till they are added to your official sima item archive!
> Do not post a form on the archive update thread informing the archivists what you win here. They will get to it soon as they can, have patience please and thank you!

- Each user may only win one of each legendary and limited item from this event!
> Raffle rewards excluded.

- If you suspect bias from staff please privately message corviidae and explain the suspected bias.

- Rules regarding orphans may be found below in the post about orphans, rules for the raffle and other games can be found on corresponding threads.

┗----------------------------------------------------------------------------------┚

Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:58 am, edited 5 times in total.
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sima's Valentines Event 2024 - Orphans

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:05 am

┎-----------------------| ❤️ Valentines Orphans! ❤️|-----------------------┒

Whenever valentines comes around, there is a bunch of orphan kits which need families! We don't really know where they come from, but we do know they deserve a family of their own so we encourage sima's looking to have a family to come and adopt!

Here you can get an orphan! This is open to owns and non-owners alike! Orphans are semi-customs, meaning you'll have to provide a palette and theme then an artist will make you an orphan based on it! Who knows, perhaps you'll even get twin orphans! Make sure to read the stuff below to know how this works! Also please keep in mind some of our artists use chicken paint meanwhile others will use other art programs and will be posting the orphans over on deviant art instead!

┗---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┚

┎-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------┒

❤️ -- Orphans Rules -- ❤️

- All main event thread rules apply.

- You may only post an orphan ticket for an artist when that artist opens slots.

- You must fill out the orphan ticket form correctly.
> Be sure to list the artist you are claiming a slot from as well as provide exactly two palettes and themes! No more and no less!

- Currently each user may only post a total of three orphan tickets and claim a total of four orphans from this event!
>Limit raised as of 22/02/2004.

- You must wait a round of open slots between orphan tickets.
> This means if Artist A opened up slots, you claimed one of those slots, then Artist B opens slots, you can't claim one of those slots but you can claim a slot from the artist which opens slots after Artist B!

- Be sure to claim your orphan once its been finished!
> You'll have 8 weeks(56 days) to do so starting from the day your orphan is finished. If your orphan is not claimed by the time period, sima staff have the right to adopt it out to someone else!

- If you edit your unfinished orphan ticket after posting, you may not change the palette or themes without permission from the artist you posted the ticket for.
> Artists have every right to refuse a request to change palette/theme on a ticket.

- You may only claim one orphan which has an arrow jewel from this event.
> Staff are advised to check prior to making an arrow jewel orphan to avoid you from having two arrow jewel orphans made.

- For the orphans adoptive parent(s), link to the sima in the official sima archives! If its a sima you do not own, you'll need to post proof of permission to use them in your form as well!
> If you don't own a sima, just put "Seed" as the adoptive parent! Seed is sima's official mascot! You do not need to link to the archive to use Seed in your form.

┗----------------------------------------------------------------------------------┚

❤️ -- How to request an orphan! -- ❤️

[1]. Read all the above rules and information.

[2]. Wait till an artist opens slots.

[3]. Fill out an orphan ticket correctly and post it for the artist with open slots!

[4]. Wait till your orphan is made.

[5]. Post on the orphans chicken smoothie or deviant art page letting the artist know that you'll be claiming the orphan and be sure to posts its name as well!
> [5.1]. If the orphan is posted onto deviant art and you do not have a deviant art account, please pm the orphan's artist and let them know if you're claiming the orphan instead.
> [5.2]. If you do not wish to keep the orphan you may either have the artist adopt it out, or you may gift it by posting who you're gifting it too on its chicken smoothie page/deviant art page.

❤️ -- Form! -- ❤️

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Artist;;[/b]
[b]Adoptive Parent(s);;[/b]
[b]Two Themes;;[/b]
[b]Two Palettes;;[/b]

Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sima's Valentines Event 2024 - Items

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:26 am

┎--------------------------| ❤️ Items ❤️|--------------------------┒

[Elixir of Fertility]
Mythical

"An extremely rare elixir which is made from ingredients which are not only very hard to find but come from very dangerous locations. Some even say, this elixir itself is made by some mysterious, magical and very powerful sima."

[Gives a sima the mythical unlimited breeding edit, Sima’s with this edit can only breed every six weeks rather then four. This edit can not be passed down.]

[Eternal Enchantment Potion]
Legendary

"A potion which is often given as a gift for the most loyal of sima couples! They say its best made when a sima with the mastery of the power of love crafts it! "

[Resets a simas breedings including soulmate. Counts towards breeding item usage on a sima, can only be used once on a sima.]

[Sen's Heart-shaped Cronuts]
Legendary

"A delicious treat which will be given out sparingly! Great if you love kids!"

[Guarantees triplets or quadruplets in your Sima's next litter.|| 1-75 triplets | 76-100 quadruplets ||]

[Three’s Company]
Limited

"Generally mixing the genetics of three simas is far too unstable and never produces offspring, however with this item three simas genetics can safely be combined to produce healthy offspring! What does this object do that somehow makes it safe? Honestly, we have no clue. After offspring are safely born, the item loses its color and becomes nothing more then a dull toy. "

[This allows three simas to have kits in the nursery rather then two! Is used up after first use, another will be needed to breed three simas again.]

[Mascot's Arrow]
Limited

"Similar to cupid's arrow in being quite painful to apply, but maybe it'll look nice."

[Give’s your Sima an arrow jewel and also changes the color of the jewel and eyes to be a shade of pink, red or purple.Can only be used one gen one simas.]

[Speck of Venus Dust]
Rare

"A sparkly speck of space held in a jar, it came from a sima from another planet! Open only when you plan on using it as it'll disappear once the jar is opened!"

[Gives an sima an additional breeding! Must be used with nursery ticket, counts towards breeding item usage on a sima.]

[Heart lollipop]
Rare

"A classic valentines treat! Quite popular with young kits for its yummy watermelon flavor!"

[Changes your simas jewel to the rare heart shape!]

[Baby bird feather]
Rare

"Small yet extremely soft baby bird feathers! They're kept in an container to prevent them from flying absolutely everywhere from the slightest gust of wind!"

[Adds or removes regular dwarfism to a sima.]

[Bouquet of Lamb Ears]
Uncommon

"An strange bouquet of an strange plant, you know whats even stranger? That when you smell this bouquet it seems to make your ears ring!"

[Alters a simas ears to an uncommon degree.]

[Fused Chocolate Strawberries]
Uncommon

"These strawberries are a strange occurrence which are produce only by one farm! The farmer donates them to couples looking to have more kits! They're dipped in chocolate and quite delicious!"

[Guarantees at least twins from a breeding, must be used with nursery ticket!]

[Pixie Stix]
Uncommon

"A sour yet sugary treat! The label on them states 'Do not chew', huh, I wonder why?

[Gives a sima fangs up to an uncommon degree.]

[Red Ribbon]
Common

"A shiny bright red ribbon, many simas around this time of year can be seen wearing one in their hair!"

[Gives a sima hair up to an uncommon degree.]

[Love Potion]
Common

"Your first question may be, will this make my long term crush finally fall in love with me? Well sorry to disappoint but no. Rather drink up this strawberry flavored potion and you'll be looking a little different!"

[Adds a heart marking to a sima, can be stacked to add multiple. Color must be an existing color on the simas palette.]

[Purrfect treat]
Common

"A cat shaped treat! Can be eaten cold, which will have a taste like an moon pie however if that isn't your taste just heat it up and it'll be more like a s'more instead!"

[Gives a sima common whiskers!]

Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima's Valentines 24' Event - DO NOT POST

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:27 am

Spare post

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Yes I know my images are broken, yes I'm too lazy to fix them.

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima's Valentines 24' Event

Postby koegami » Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:51 am

mark!
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:49 am

mork
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:50 am

Mark!

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

ASHER - He/Him
SIGNATURE WIP.
Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:51 am

mark!!
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:06 am

Taking two orphan slots to start off the event!
Will be posted on chicken smoothie!

- Dragontrix | One kit

- dragonstars | One kit
Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:08 am, edited 4 times in total.

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Yes I know my images are broken, yes I'm too lazy to fix them.

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me