Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Volx #002 Standard

Postby DancingEevee » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:52 am

ImageImage
HomepageTrait Guide ‣ Mineshaft ‣ Staff Search
Breeding Burrows ‣ Skulk Archive ‣ MYO HubMarketplace

Elysia, a planet shimmering with cosmic luminescence, radiated an otherworldly beauty that transcended anything humanity had ever witnessed. As the starship gracefully descended through the atmosphere, the crew's awe swelled as they beheld a mesmerizing sight: fox-like beings, their ethereal presence emphasized by jewel-like orbs nestled within tufted ears, and a captivating cluster of glass orbs adorning their tails. Intrigued by this spectacular phenomenon, the astronauts cautiously approached the foxes, ensuring not to disturb the harmony of the unknown ecosystem. To their surprise, the foxes responded with a gentle curiosity, studying the human visitors with their vibrant eyes reflecting the wonders they had witnessed.

As days turned into weeks, a strong bond formed between the explorers and the alien foxes. The foxes demonstrated their incredible hunting instincts, gracefully pouncing on evasive prey. They showcased an unparalleled exploratory nature, leading the astronauts to hidden caverns and ancient ruins filled with enigmatic artifacts.

TRAITS:
-single colored orbs
-natural colored fur
-single colored eyes
-hair tuft
-tufted ears
-diamond pupil shape
-antenna

Congratulations to toxictea, this Volx has chosen you!
Last edited by DancingEevee on Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
"Hiya, I'm
DancingEevee!"

▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
Toyhou.se
Art Shop!
ULTIMATE DREAMIE:
UR Fennec Fox!
I also collect ALL Store Pets!
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
DancingEevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volx #002 Standard Raffle

Postby ToxicTea » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:35 am

Username: toxictea
Number (1, 2, 3 and so on): 1
Volx Gender/Pronouns: she/her
Storage Thread:wip
Tell me about where this Volx spends most of its time and why: They love to go and forage for plants, moss, and skulls! They has a area where they have all of their skulls and an area for their skulls! Their favorite skull they have is a raccoon skull with moss growing on it!
meow :3
ToxicTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:00 pm

Username:CupidCola
Number (1, 2, 3 and so on): 2
Volx Gender/Pronouns: he/they
Storage Thread:Volx
Tell me about where this Volx spends most of its time and why:(Potential bonus rewards for more than 3 sentences) This volx spends most of their time playing in water. They love it, they love to splash and play. Getting their fur wet doesn't even bother him. He enjoys his time outdoors and sunbathing, but nothing beats a good play in the water. Oftem times if you can't find him running around and bothering other volx, you'll 9 time out of 10 find him at some sort of water source
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:13 pm

Username:
Spiritstar3
Number:
Volx Gender/Pronouns:
Female
She/her
Storage Thread:
No Volx are up there yet because I'm waiting for my second event/MYO one to be made for the orb event
Tell me about where this Volx spends most of its time and why:
She likes to spend her time in the trees. She specifically likes being near a river. She has always liked water and trees. She can fish from the river if she gets hungry. Being up high makes her feel safe. She goes in big, strong trees. Since she is a bigger creature. The trees have to be bigger and stronger ones.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JaxyTheGhost » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:05 am

Username:
JaxyTheGhost
Number (1, 2, 3 and so on):
Volx Gender/Pronouns:
Casper, he/they
Storage Thread: {Optional}
Horde of Yahr
Tell me about where this Volx spends most of its time and why:(Potential bonus rewards for more than 3 sentences)
Casper LOVES the forbidden areas within the territory of the Horde! He is a self proclaimes "Ghost Hunter" and spends a lot of his time together with 2 of his friends going to abbandoned places, looking for "spirits" and "ghosts". He likes the thrill that comes with it, the spooky vibe of long forgotten places. A lot of his friends think he's crayz for linking such things but Casper doesn't care. He's sure to meet a ghost one day!
JaxyTheGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:39 pm

Username: kijauni
Number (1, 2, 3 and so on): 5
Volx Gender/Pronouns: Female, Ungoliath
Storage Thread: {Optional} N/A
Tell me about where this Volx spends most of its time and why:(Potential bonus rewards for more than 3 sentences) This Vlox looks very slender, very shy and timid but believe me or not: She is a BEAST at the eating grounds. And thats where she spends most time! You'd be surprised how much this rather small Volx can eat but she can literally devour chunks of food in a few seconds. When approached and asked, her answer is always that she still is hungry, thus need more food. If thats true will never be known.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist