Time spent 4 hours, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

☀Pixel coyotes | Sparkle coyotes

Postby Infohazard » Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:30 am

Main | Shop | MYOs | Archive updates | Archive

Closed!

Ends on the 20.th of January

First time making sparkledogs,I hope I did good enough!

Really want to get some MYO tickets into circulation so...
All users to submit at least one entry with 5+ sentences will receive an Unedited MYO ticket!
If you enter for all prompt Coyotes with 5+ sentences, you will receive an additional Edited MYO

#12/TAKEN-soysauce + 1046085
Where do they live? Why? Dot they like it?
Code: Select all
[center][color=#584838][size=150][b][u]#12[/u][/b][/size]
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
[/color][/center]
#13/TAKEN-Eleya + 32713
How did they get their collar?
[/color][/center]

#14/TAKEN-.henloimmabirb. + 778953
What do they do in their free time? Why?
[/color][/center]
#15/TAKEN-ItsAsher0 + 1064384
Do they have a best friend? If so, how did they meet?
If not, are they searching for one? How?
[center][color=#584838][size=150][b][u]#14[/u][/b][/size]
[/color][/center]

#16/TAKEN-clemmie 932438
[strike]Non-Owner FCFS
[center][color=#584838][size=150][b][u]FCFS[/u][/b][/size]
[b]Coyote number:[/b]
[/color][/center]
#17/TAKEN-.henloimmabirb. + 778953
Flatsale
30C$ OR a 2009 Rare
[center][color=#584838][size=150][b][u]Flatsale[/u][/b][/size]
[b]Coyote number:[/b]
[/color][/center]
[/strike]
Last edited by Infohazard on Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:17 am, edited 5 times in total.
Infohazard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☀Pixel coyotes | Sparkle coyotes

Postby clemmie » Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:39 am

FCFS
Username + ID: clemmie 932438
Coyote number: 16
hi i'm clem !
she/her - adult
trades - toyhouse

sig art & pfp art
clemmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:42 am

Username + ID: LittleMaple 967464
Prompt: Blazer lives on another planet! Very similar to Earth, but with alien plants n such. He doesn't know that there are more planets out there, but he'll figure it out eventually. He lives inside a cave that is full of crystals! They are all naturally occurring and he likes to sharpen his teeth on em!!!

Prompt: Flare actually received the collar as a gift!!! She loves it very much. It was given to her by a very good friend as a parting when they left to go live with their mate. Flare plans to decorate it with charms and the like. For now though, she is satisfied to have it as is!

Prompt: Asterion enjoys stargazing! She has memorized most of the constellations, but some elude her. Her favorites are Ursa major and minor! She also enjoys making Kandi for herself and her closest friends. She picked up Kandi making from her friends (the same who made her collar) and stargazing from her mother. She has since moved out but still stays in contact with her.

Prompt: Of course Wisteria has a best friend! She has... many! Yes, of course! She totally doesn't feel crippling loneliness... no siree. In fact, her bestest best friend is right over there!! Yeah, go!!
Last edited by LittleMaple on Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────
    lower the bar cus'
    i'm choking on stardust
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:55 am

Username + ID: ItsAsher0 1064384
Prompt:

(Calling him Yokai!)
Yokai lived in a large treehouse out in a secluded forest to the west- Made from large oak tree logs, adorned in various colorful plants, cushions and string lights he gathered from out in the ruins. Truthfully. Yokai wasn’t really one to build.. It wasn’t a hobby he really thought he’d embrace. He always wanted to be a danger seeker- crazy, super awesome. He was also very quiet and closed off.. but he built this treehouse with his old friend Ikigai, Whom he will always treasure in his mind. He loves their treehouse, and he swears to protect it forever. Even though he can’t hear their loud complaining banter and exiting begs to go outside, He loved every moment.

Ikigai or 生き甲斐 is a Japanese philosophical term that Means “Life Purpose” or “Reason to Be Alive.”

Prompt:
(Calling him Kaizen!)
Kaizen was always one to be more of a “Say-Before-You-Think.” Type of guy. He didn’t listen, Didn’t care- was often laid back and paid no attention. Apparently collars made you.. Boring. He always said “Fashion isn’t for me! I’m not owned by anyone.” Even though collars didn’t always mean that, it didn’t explain his rude personality to any other coyote around. Maybe it was because bullying other pups and coyotes made him feel better about his self anxiety of his fur color. That he was once bullied for, too.
He never really explained why he started wearing a collar of his own out of the blue- He just suddenly stopped insulting people and arguing, Walking around with a bright blue collar around his neck silently. Some thought it was a joke, some simply didnt care. But truly, he got this collar from a specific Coyote.
He got his story right back at him- being careless, He stumbled into a large river where he was fearfully swept away. He found himself sinking lower into the ocean, When he thought he was a goner. A large Coyote swept him up. They went by Ukiyo. He was grateful for them saving his life, yet they explained truthful harmful things he has said to a few of Ukiyos friends. Explaining the rights and wrongs he’s done, how he could fix them. As he cleaned his fur from the water, Ukiyo left him with a bright blue collar- One that let Kaizen remember this meeting. Kaizen officially changed himself that day- To become nicer, to notice what he does or says before he does it. (I shortened this after noticing I wrote a so much I’m so sorry ;-;)

Prompt:
(Calling him Kenshō!)
Kenshō often spends his free time— Alone. He’s often seen traveling around the forests or ruins or any area alone. Every Coyote or animal seems to venture away when he comes near. He doesn’t get why anyone does this, He just simply wants friends. Maybe it’s because he always looks angry. He has a neutral expression that gives off mean vibes, but truly Kenshō doesn’t mean it that way.
Kenshō spends his time down in the caves to collect crystals, In the glass beaches for clear shiny pebbles, Which he takes his newfound possessions and creates light fixtures out of them. He hangs them in the trees, or in the open— For when the sun hits them, They shine beautiful light and reflections. Coyotes often see these and lay in awe as the fixtures swing gently in the wind, each gently created with a newfound style and theme, How cool they looked! The coyotes and animals never really thought about who made these fixtures and where they come from, not knowing who did was right nearby. He waits for that one day that somebody will finally notice who he is, and what he does- And hopefully notice that he isn’t who he seems.

Prompt: I made this too long, hbxbsbzkwksi <,D

(Calling him Elysian)
Elysian has always wanted a friend of his own. He never found one whom he could trust or have as a friend— They didn’t always appreciate his weird talents or obsessions. You see, Elysian was always one to collect; Rocks, Crystals, Anything small..sharp.. shiny. He would always share them to the world, But he always loved to paint. He didn’t think he fit in well with most of the other coyotes and animals.. So he spent days out in the forests collecting small objects to learn off of, so he could get better at painting, Whether trying to paint a bug into a hyper realistic rock, Or painting a tree branch to look like a stick bug- He eventually found pride in his talents and hobbies, Because he had something that was amazing. Coyotes started noticing his talent and visiting him more often. He found this as a way to make new friends- to take pride and be proud of himself, knowing he’s not alone, and his talents and hobbies are something to be happy of. So he could finally find that right person- who shared the same likings as him.

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

ASHER - He/Him
SIGNATURE WIP.
Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit.tears » Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:01 am

Username + ID: rabbit.tears 668250
Prompt:
gogurt lives in a quaint, small town in nevada. born and raised there, gogurt doesn't think he'd ever want to leave, despite how he's beginning to feel as if the place is boring. well, he used to think it was boring, but as with every day of his life, new and exciting things seem to be happening. just this recently, he encountered a strange little grey creature, scuttling around his home. it didn't seem afraid of him, and even dyed his fur green for him! he had been wanting to dye his brown fur for awhile, and the creature did it for him with one touch! cool.

gogurt doesn't think his home is all that bad, and though he feels as if it could be livelier, he loves it nonetheless.

Prompt:
tangerine won his collar at an arcade! it was rumored amongst his friends to be made out a rare, never before seen mineral. wanting to find out for himself, he decided to win that collar! unfortunately for him, when he went to find out the price, it costed 200k tickets! 'what a ripoff!' was his first thought, but if it was really made out of a rare mineral, then maybe it was worth it.

so, spending hours at the arcade over the span of ten days, tangerine grinded hard on the machines that gave the most tickets, occasionally taking breaks and playing against puppies who challenge him at fighting games, only to hop back on and start again. finally, after all that time, tangerine could afford his collar. quite literally tossing his tickets at the poor employee, he excitedly asked for his shiny new collar. the employee, slightly annoyed, gave it to him, and tangerine accepted it. he inspected his reward, finding that it shone brightly in the light. it didn't seem to be made from special materials, but he loved it anyway! he flexed his win to his friends a day later, dyed his hair to match it a week later, and still wears it proudly to this day.

Prompt:
in her free time, iris enjoys customizing skateboards! it's actually somewhat of a side business for her. she does it because she likes it, not for the money—it's a great destresser for her, not to mention she can show off her creative side—but she does like getting cash from her hobby as well.

it originally started from her customizing her own skateboard. one of her neighbors saw it and asked where she bought it, and she replied that it was just a regular black skateboard before she dazzled it up. they asked if she could do theirs, and she accepted. a couple days after she had finished and gave it to them, the neighbor had apparently told their friends, because they all came to her place and asked if she could do theirs too. she was hesitant at first, but when they offered to pay her for her time, she accepted. now, she gets orders to make custom skateboards from not just around town, but from others online! she couldn't be happier.

Prompt:
elijah indeed has a best friend! a little squirrel with a very bushy tail and fluffy ears had made it's home in a tree next to his bedroom window. elijah's window has a hole in it, so the squirrel easily got into his home. for awhile, elijah was convinced that a ghost was eating the fruit that he'd leave on the table for himself, until one day he caught the squirrel in action, eating some berries from his bowl.

the strange thing was, the squirrel wasn't afraid of him. the squirrels in the area he lives in were friendly in general, but still somewhat wary. this one on the other hand had disregarded it's own safety multiple times. it'd climb into his hair, come up to his paws and plead for more food, and paw at his tail when it wanted to play. elijah took a liking to the squirrel almost instantly, and he started leaving his windows open for it to come in more often.

now the two spend lots of time together, having a blast no matter what. whether they're playing outside on a sunny day, or watching movies inside, they're always seen together.
Last edited by rabbit.tears on Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

previously cinnaliz
any pronouns
just chillin' here tbh
toyhouse

sig art by me ^^
ImageImageImage
rabbit.tears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:56 am

Flatsale
Username + ID: .henloimmabirb. + 778953
Coyote number: 17 -- sent over 30C$ :3

Prompt:
Print lives in a strange place, a sort of internet-like void. Within this void they can pretty much warp through anything in their way by creating portals. They find it exciting, there seems to never be a dull moment in this technological void they call home! There is a place in the void where they are the most comfortable, a sort of paint studio. They enjoy seeing the colors everyday as it make their home a lot nicer to be in versus the continuous green and black shapes that surround them.
However, they do have dreams of venturing out from the world he knows to discover something new...perhaps something better! But until that time comes, they are quite content where they live now!

Prompt:
Dynamic got their collar from a diamond mine, supposedly it's made out of real diamonds! Or that's what they think...they came across it one day while wandering aimlessly through the woods. Once they reached the edge of it, there was a vast clearing with a run-down mine shaft peeking up from the ground. Curiosity got the better of them, and they headed right for it! After sometime wandering through the cave, they stumbled into a diamond mine...the walls were practically covered in light-blue gems!
Among a small pile of rocks sat the collar that they were today, seeing as the mine was pretty much abandoned...Dynamic didn't hesitate to pick up the collar and take it home with him! They've had it ever since that day.

Prompt:
Bright's favorite way to spend their free time is by going on long walks through town with their polaroid and taking photos of random things they come across! Things like a bottlecap resting on the edge of a sidewalk, a pigeon with a slice of bread around its neck, or a drop of water sliding down a window! Really anything is game for their random photographs...as long as it's something that not everyone would notice. Bright enjoys doing this photography and then when they are exhausted, they make their way back home with their collection. Once at home, they take time to rest and stick all their developed photos in little photo albums! They've accumulated quite a few so far...and plan to do a lot more!

Prompt:
Canvas doesn't have any close friends that they can recall...unless of course plants count! They find the company of plants to be very calming and comforting. They can be found sitting beside a potted plant and just talking on and on about everything and anything. They find joy in painting pictures of their leafy friends and hanging them up for everyone to see! Canvas is determined to show the world that even plants can be good friends! Even if they don't talk back.
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soy Sauce » Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:56 am

Username + ID: soysauce + (I’m not entirely sure what my id is)
Prompt:
This guy lives in northeast Ohio, right smack dab in the center. With the corn fields and the snow belt. He hates it. The snow is awful and it’s very cold. He can’t wait to travel the world. The first stop on the map is Maine. Hes going to Ellis Island along with prince Edward’s island! To him Ohio is pretty boring…. Although it can be pretty beautiful at times. Like watching the sunrise from the mountains. Or star watching in the fields. Maybe it’s starting to grow on him just a bit. Or when the snow falls in the middle of the night. And you’re dancing with someone special in a Christmas light lit gazebo. Or walking home from drama with his friends, laughing so hard the look crazy. Maybe Ohio is boring and small. But everyone knows eachother, the coffee shops have great coffee, there’s always someone doing a kind thing. Maybe it’s not that bad all the time. I guess No matter how far he travels his heart will still be in the small Ohio town he grew up in. No matter how much he denies it
”Witches can be right, giants can be good.
You decide what's right, you decide what's good. Just remember,
someone is on your side. (Our side) No one is alone”<3

Sawyer/ Free Art /Art shop!
x
”I’ll swear that I loved you”
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:04 am

Username + ID: Eleya + 32713
Prompt:
Serena lives in the center of a huge city. Right between neon signs and huge advertisment video walls. Her apartment is in a skyscraper right above a fitness center. Serena would prefer a bar or a cinema below her, but besides that small change, she would never ever move out. She adores being in the center of such a busy city. Having everything you need so close. Having public transport through the whole city. She is not at all annoyed by all the noise or all the lights, that even shine bright during night time, nor is she bothered by the millions of others around her. Its far away from home though, so she sometimes misses her family, but she still would not want to change anything about her current situation.

Prompt:
When Simon decided to leave home and move to the neighbour city, he also decided it was time for a makeover. He got his cool hairstyle then, looking way more boring before. Also his old collar didnt quite fit his new style, so his younger sister decided to get a new one for him. It though shouldnt just be anything everyone could buy. She asked a close friend, who is really talented at crafting, to make a custom one. On the day Simon picked up his last belongings, his sister gave the collar to him as a present. So he would not forget about her any time soon. Simon loves it a lot, and he promised to come visit his sister whenever he had some free time. And he keeps his promises.

Prompt:
Tanya uses her free time to create digital 3D models of her favourite characters, and makes short movies with them. With her programs it takes a lot of time though. Tanya always tries to afford some better stuff, to get things done faster, but working as a small graphic designer in a huge advertising agency doesnt earn her that much money. Still since she watched the first Toy Story movie, she wants to make animated movies herself. Thats why uses every free minute to work on her dream and create her own little movie. And who knows, maybe one day, her hobby will become her new job. Tanya for sure hopes so.

Prompt:
Nicolai has a best friend ever since he is two years old. They first met, when their parentes moved to this small town and became neighbours. Ever since, their mums met for coffee, having the two children play together. Later they went to playgrounds together and attended the same kindergarten. Afterwards the same primary school and then the same secondary school. Only when deciding on what to do after school, they took different paths. Nicolai decided on studying geology, and his best friend wanted to become a police officer. Even though both are working full time now, and moved about an hour away from each other, they still meet once a month to exchange news. They always celebrate their birthdays together and there for each other whenever one is in a crisis.
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀Pixel coyotes | Sparkle coyotes

Postby Infohazard » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:47 am

One day left!
Infohazard