Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Stars #3256 by ArithMedic

Based on Click to view
Artist ArithMedic [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 6
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #3256

Postby ArithMedic » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:29 pm

This cat has a gift! Who are they giving it to and why?

Ends December 21st at rollover

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: Gentlesmoke
Clan: Kin of the Vixen
Description: Blue smoke point
Edits: [nr] expression, accessories
[c] ear tufts, eyelashes, pupil shape
[uc] long tail, med fur, unnatural eye color
Owner: Hazelfang
Last edited by ArithMedic on Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xxx__________________________________
xxxI go by Arith for short!
xxxChristian, Autistic, ADHD, College Student
xxxArtist, Writer, Seamstress, Roleplayer
ArithMedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3255

Postby recherché. » Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:33 pm

waaaa marking... princess.. ahh
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:10 pm

mark!!
Apologies for the wait on art. My art is currently just distractions from mouth pain, can't focus too much on big art pieces, but I'll hopefully be able to soon! ^^

Asher. Gamer! . Asexual . Cxrrupt
He will never escape. You are next.
.Atticus. Storage. err... yeehaw. ©

Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!

ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aresthehomo » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:13 am

Username: Aresthehomo
Cat Name: tbd
Clan: The Wildings
Prompt: She's giving it to her best friend for Christmas. Her best friend has been wirh her since the very beginning and this kitty just couldn't be more thankful. The gift holds something that's been very important to her once, and now she believes it should belong to them.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Image Image Image
Aresthehomo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazelfang » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:18 am

Username: Hazelfang
Cat Name: Gentlesmoke
Prompt: As a Marauder, Gentlesmoke travels frequently to find high quality prey and to steal human trinkets for her Kin. During one of her ventures, Gentlesmoke had found a beautifully radiant tiara left behind by what she assumed was a human kit due its small size. The Magister allowed her to keep the tiara for herself as it served little purpose for the Kin. However, when she started wearing the tiara around camp, one of the kits became incredibly interested. This kit, Gentlesmoke's orphaned nephew, would follow her around camp saying that he wished to become a Marauder too one day so that he could find a tiara for himself. After a few moons, Gentlesmoke was still unable to find a tiara for her nephew. Yet, she had been collecting several gemstones from jewelry left behind. With the help of a few other Marauders and the Ministra caring for her nephew, she managed to make a tiara for him. The gift she is ready to give is a paw-made tiara for her beloved nephew.
Hazelfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:35 pm

Username: Kazin
Cat Name: Princess
Clan: TreeClan
Prompt: She is going to be giving a gift to Hemlockstar! As a Kittypet, she has been admiring the forest cats from afar, and her eye has caught on one in particular... she doesn't hear him yelling across the forest like some of the others, and instead she ends up catching him in quiet moments - thanking the trees for their dedication to keeping his clan safe, thanking his clanmates for their hardwork and loyalty, and thanking the energy around him for being able to lead a clan. Princess admires his calm leadership style, and wants to tell him that she appreciates his dedication to his clan! She'll also use it as a segue to ask about joining TreeClan on a part-time basis, as she admires what the clan cats do.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3256

Postby Baobabel » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:24 am

Username: Baobabel
Cat Name: Poise
Clan: SecludedGlade
Prompt: Poise is bringing a gift to one of the elders of the clan. Despite the camps festivities, he's been feeling pretty low due to his own inability to help provide and the recent loss of his mate. Poise has a gift for gifting and always seems to know what to give someone (and when to give it).
Baobabel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArithMedic » Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:15 pm

Hazelfang wrote:Username: Hazelfang
Prompt: As a Marauder, Gentlesmoke travels frequently to find high quality prey and to steal human trinkets for her Kin. During one of her ventures, Gentlesmoke had found a beautifully radiant tiara left behind by what she assumed was a human kit due its small size. The Magister allowed her to keep the tiara for herself as it served little purpose for the Kin. However, when she started wearing the tiara around camp, one of the kits became incredibly interested. This kit, Gentlesmoke's orphaned nephew, would follow her around camp saying that he wished to become a Marauder too one day so that he could find a tiara for himself. After a few moons, Gentlesmoke was still unable to find a tiara for her nephew. Yet, she had been collecting several gemstones from jewelry left behind. With the help of a few other Marauders and the Ministra caring for her nephew, she managed to make a tiara for him. The gift she is ready to give is a paw-made tiara for her beloved nephew.

Congrats! I love how you tied her tiara into it too <3

xxxI go by Arith for short!
xxxChristian, Autistic, ADHD, College Student
xxxArtist, Writer, Seamstress, Roleplayer
ArithMedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazelfang » Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:51 pm

ArithMedic wrote:
Hazelfang wrote:Username: Hazelfang

Congrats! I love how you tied her tiara into it too <3

Ahhh thank you so much!!! 💖💖 I had a lot of fun writing her mini story!!
Hazelfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me