Fawnae #17 ✿ Scene Queen by vanilla bean.

Based on Click to view
Artist vanilla bean. [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 11
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fawnae #17 ✿ Scene Queen

Postby vanilla bean. » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:09 am

Links and Resources wrote:xxxx
xxxxDiscord
xxxxOekaki Links
Nursery | Artist Search | Nursery Artist Search | MYOs + Customs | Growths + Transfers | Shop

xxxx
xxxxForum Links
Discussion | Archive | Customs Archive | Bank | Bank enrollment | 'HM' System | Item Trades | Archival Updates

[s] custom flora, custom hair
      [c] short horns, long tail
      [uc] custom ears
      [r] doubled tail

So excited to have been able to create an adopt for ya'll <3
      This has been such a sweet community to be a part of, so I wanted to base this competition around that.

This competition will be a raffle.
      To enter, write some kind words for somebody here on CS. They do not have to be a part of the Fawnae community, but it is encouraged! You may earn up to 5 entries with your compliments/kind words.

This will end on 12/10 at rollover.
      Raffle will be rolled publicly in the Fawnae Discord server.

Code: Select all
      [list][list][b]Username + ID:[/b]
      [b]Fawnae name:[/b]
      [b]Recipient 1 + Compliment:[/b] (required)
      [b]Recipient 2 + Compliment:[/b] (optional)
      [b]Recipient 3 + Compliment:[/b] (optional)
      [b]Recipient 4 + Compliment:[/b] (optional)
      [b]Recipient 5 + Compliment:[/b] (optional)
      [b]Other:[/b][/list][/list]

*feel free to erase the optional lines if you do not use them!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them in the 'questions' channel on Discord, or shoot me a message!
vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fawnae #17 ✿ Scene Queen

Postby Exitium » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:21 am

Username + ID: Exitium + 626371
      Fawnae name: Jadeite
      Recipient 1 + Compliment: captain dude - genuinely kind and giving, funny too and sweet and yes. All things good.
      Recipient 2 + Compliment: shrimpdog - so darn sweet, and willing to help freely out of kindness. thank you Shrimp <3
      Recipient 3 + Compliment: rabbit... - I've seen you around in multiple places, and you're very sweet from what I've seen. Keep being you <3
      Recipient 4 + Compliment: ♔Voltaire♔ - You're so sweet and I love talking about genshin with you! We should definitely play together, because I bet you're really good with all the tips and tricks you've been taught by folks <3
      Recipient 5 + Compliment: abi - you are SO SWEET and very patient, and I love that about you. You're so helpful, even when you didn't have to go out of your way to check on the bank to confirm something for me <3
      Other: Kaisisles, Jochedo, nic (pineapple), etc. are also amazing people, I just couldn't decide so I wanted to make a final shout out to these folks <3
Last edited by Exitium on Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mastema-Rastus » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:55 am

Username + ID: Mastema-Rastus + 989789
      Fawnae name: Gabriel
      Recipient 1 + Compliment: VashtheStampede ♡ One of my partners and someone who I absolutely adore. His art is amazing, his personality amazing. He's just amazing!
      Recipient 2 + Compliment: Paranoctis Another partner of mine and I just love them sm ♡ They're a phenomenal writer! And all around kind and caring individual.
      Recipient 3 + Compliment: kolxiol My (and Vash's) other partner! They're so smart and cool and AHH. Also another fantastic writer! They're just the best and I love them sm 🌻
      Recipient 4 + Compliment: vanilla bean.An absolute sweetheart honestly! Loved talking with you about slime (and I ordered some recently 👀) You're always so nice and helpful to the Fawnae community and we all appreciate it ♡
      Recipient 5 + Compliment: ˞˞ V˞˞ I clicked with you so fast! You've been so kind and I've absolutely loved talking to you! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to just chat.
      Other:This was honestly just an excuse so I could compliment my partners haha. Good luck to everyone! Make sure to stay hydrated♡
Last edited by Mastema-Rastus on Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    | Malcolm | He/They | Taken | Plural |
    ImageImage
    ©

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mastema-Rastus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:29 am

mark > : 3c

Rotz - I want to say a big thank you to rotz for making this whole community! I know they havent been active for a few days but i want to let them know how amazing they are for an artist and also someone in the community to talk too. Brining all these artist and others into an adopt many people love, a deep warm thank you to them for all this (T▽T)
Vanilla bean -
Voltaire-
Jochedo-
bats-
seal pup
recherché -
p i n e a p p l e -
shrimp dog-

HUGE WIP
Last edited by Mimu on Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had...i did"
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:47 pm

marking :>
x

leah - college student - adult
ven nilla bats racc star
"like the ocean finds the shore,

xxxxxi'll always find you"
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherubim » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:54 pm

Username + ID: cherubim + 724098
      Fawnae name: belle
      Recipient 1 + Compliment: kaisisles — aaaa i really appreciate you & i love talking to you when i do !! you're really cool & so so talented, i wish i wasn't so scared to dm you 😭 you put so much love & effort into your characters & art it's just so admirable !! i'm so glad you came to me after my post requesting art, i don't think i would've had the courage to dm you first otherwise :,0
      Recipient 2 + Compliment: ♔Voltaire♔ — you are SO COOL omg & chatting to you feels so easy and fresh. you always have such awesome things to talk about & the fact you're a fellow fe fan makes me so excited dndbsb thank you for willingly chatting with me !! i'd love to talk more in future :3
      Recipient 3 + Compliment: vanilla bean. — not only are you an absolutely stellar artist, your such a sweet soul too! i have love love loved talking to you in the server, you're easy to approach and you're always so nice to absolutely everyone, making sure everyone is heard :,> you deserve nothing but praise !!! i admire you a whole bunch 🫶🏻
      Recipient 4 + Compliment: Exitium — aaaa i love reading through your genshin chats ! you're so knowledgeable & so so passionate about it, i love to see it :0 also i see you around a lot on cs & each time i just go WOW that person is so awesome dnvzhbe your ideas for adopt tryouts are always so unique & thought out and whenever i see you win one i always am happy that you won — you deserve it ! :3
      Recipient 5 + Compliment: rabbit... — again, i have to talked to you much but you just radiate kindness and are so interesting!! even just the way you message is so inviting and lovely, and i've learnt about a few different things that you're interested in !! always a treat to talk to you :>
      Other: i'm only rather new to the community so i don't really know many people but for the people i've chat to even just a little bit i appreciate you !! thank you 🫶🏻 wanna give a big shout out to Mimu, sealipup, & p i n e a p p l e !! i haven't talked to you guys much (if at all) but i admire your art & just you in general a lot :>
      i hope to talk to more of you soon & get a lil bit more well-acquainted! :3
Last edited by cherubim on Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:28 pm

Username + ID: ♔Voltaire♔ + 749955
      Fawnae name: Arella
      Recipient 1 + Compliment: Exitium: I absolutely love talking to you in chat about genshin stuff and just about everything in general. You are so very helpful and insightful when it comes to my genshin questions, and I appreciate that so much.
      Recipient 2 + Compliment: Rotz: Working under you as moderator is such a rewarding experience and a breath of fresh air. You are so very communicative and the attention to detail you have is out of this world. You're amazing, Rotz!
      Recipient 3 + Compliment: sunbird: Man, your art is fantastic, and you are so nice?? You're such a sweet person and I hope to get to know you more!
      Recipient 4 + Compliment: Jochedo: I LOVE chatting with you, whether it be about MYO ideas or our cats. Your so funny and such a joy to talk to! You da best <333

Other: "I really shouldn't have to explain this again. I'm Fast! I'm so fast-"
xxx

────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════

sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings

♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinkori » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:21 am

Username + ID: jinkori + 942285
    Fawnae name: zyair
    Recipient 1 + Compliment: kaisisles - first and foremost i'd like to give a huuuge shoutout to the man of the hour: the most talented, silliest, and coolest person i've ever met on cs !! :] all giggles aside, i'm so glad that i decided to take a leap of faith and start up a conversation with you, kai, because look what that led us to LOL seriously you're so cool and i will never feel bored or uncomfortable talking to you, which i love so much about you !! kai you literally serve so hard everyday !! i appreciate you so much king ♡
    Other: this is a wip i'm definitely gonna add some more people !! i just wanted to get this loser out of the way first :]
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    jin ♡ it/he ♡ estp ♡ omni
    certified blond men kisser
    dms are always welcome
    listopinterestcarrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit... » Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:14 pm

Username + ID: rabbit... 45716
      Fawnae name: Zip
      Recipient 1 + Compliment: SALEM - Like sees like, I think it's v cool that you like FOB Fourth of July slaps (though I'm impartial favourite record). It's nice to see a JJK fan too!! You have seriously good taste even if I'm biased \o/
      Recipient 2 + Compliment: cherubim - We aren't on the same wavelength with gatchas (turn based vs open world heheh), but I appreciate you and your gacha game interests as a fellow gacha fan!! Even though I don't play hsr, I appreciate that you appreciate jing yuan. Very interested in seeing you chat more :D
      Recipient 3 + Compliment: Yeena - I think your artwork is so nice, especially when you custom line work for different CS! I first noticed your work when you made Elenmorian Dragons and then I see you pop up with new, cool species like cryptid :0 keep rocking!!
      Recipient 4 + Compliment: jinkori - I like that I can summon you to chat by mentioning c-media, it's so uncommon to find other fans!! Thanks for sharing in the Zhou Shen appreciation and being you :D!!
      Recipient 5 + Compliment: Exitium - You are wonderful!! I think its great how passionate you are about all your interests between genshin, your fawnae myo, and enthusiasm for other people's interests uwu
      Recipient 6 + Compliment: vanilla bean - I think you are so cool and we are vibing in adopt an introvert hours thanks o7 you busted onto the scene with stallion of the cimmaron and that’s an A+ in my books.
      Recipient 7 + Compliment: jochedo - it's so great to see how much of a dedicated swiftie you are! I’m amazed at how you can take a small concept/line and make a full adopt :0 I want you to know that my current favourite Swift song is snow on the beach
      Recipient 8 + Compliment: rainboxys - I like how enthusiastic you are in the chat, I think you help spurn the conversation along and contribute some fun anime thoughts!

Other: No raffle entry needed!! I just want to publicly compliment people
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaisisles » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:56 am

Username + ID: kaisisles 444424

Fawnae name: jiu

jinkori - the man, the myth, the legend, the slayest king of them all starting from that first thoma pic it was all destiny frfr i suck at writing mushy things but i wanted you to know i appreciate you so so much for being around and sharing the same 3 braincells as me 😻
      cherubim - wren you are so sweet and talented and i love chatting with you about anything and everything! i'm so happy you're here with this nifty new cs <3
      birdy - we've literally talked like once for your auction LOL but you genuinely give such good vibes, i wish you the best of luck with your endeavors!
      jochedo - saving my life with those painting tutorials! you put so much time into arranging everything and uploading it and i just wanted you to know i really really appreciate the effort you invested even though we hadn't really spoken before, it means a lot to me TvT
      sealipup- HAMBURGER CHEESEBURGER BIG MAC WHOPPER- no but fr i love talking random cs and art stuff with you, your style is adorable and you are amazing!

Other: there are so many amazing people in the community and just on cs in general, i'd compliment everyone if i had the time but i just kept it to the 5 people in fawnae i've talked to recently! y'all are all amazing & thank you abi for the hot staff fawn and comp format! >;0
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me