Artist Galaxytale [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 19 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

DAY 2 ADOPTS

Postby Galaxytale » Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:39 pm

x
Chicoons are Arboreal Fruigivores that stand roughly 3 feet in height.
They have long, flexible necks, curly and stretchy tongues, floppy ears, a box-like head, wings on their head, and a flame that hovers by their tail!

They are highly intelligent creatures and can learn to communicate with any animal, however since they lack the necessary vocal cords to speak a verbal language they've learned to communicate and express their emotions through their headwings! Chicoon have proven to be wonderful and
friendly companions of anyone and can be often found in the company of humans.

TRAITS LIST TOP
        - - - - Non-Rarity
        Custom Lines [NR]
        - - - - Event
        Candle Horns [E]
        - - - - Uncommon
        Small Patches of Fire [UC]
        Double Fire Color [UC]
        - - - - Other
        2 Rarity Stripes [UC]

TRAITS LIST BOTTOM

- - - - Non-Rarity
        Custom Lines [NR]
        - - - - Event
        Candle Horns [E]
        - - - - Common
        Claws [C]
        Tufts of Fur [C]
        Ear Edits / Missing Ears [C]
        - - - - Uncommon
        Double Fire Color [UC]
        Tail Edits [UC]
        - - - - Other
        3 Rarity Stripes [UC]

Batch number TWO! Woo!
Ok ya'll tell me about these Chicoons' personalities! You can enter for as many of them as you want BUT you have to have unique entries for every one. May the best vibes win!

Closing Date:
Rollover to the 15th! (14th -> 15th)

Code: Select all
Username + ID:
Chicoon #1-6:
Prompt:

OWNERS:
1. toy20243 #662782
2. Exitium #626371
3. SecondSolstice #1078363
4. reshihall #1029503
5. snappjawz #1050512
6. HABZ #1053327

Last edited by Galaxytale on Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin | He/Him or It/Its | Ghouls System
Galaxytale on ToyHouse

[Icon and siggy art by Ottercola]
Galaxytale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DAY 2 ADOPTS

Postby Fire.Siren » Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:45 pm

Username + ID: Fire.Siren + 1059677
Chicoon #1-6: 4
Prompt: Known as a flower child to many, this hippie love to walk around telling other chicoons about how “war needs to end” and “peace to the world” as they hand out flowers to all who walk by. They love collecting used records due to them not believing in buying anything new, “the world is a better place without trash” they say their reasons as they throw away their plastic straw.

"If you have ghost, you have everything"
Hiya! I'm Zephyr! I am dyslexic if I read something wrong I am so sorry!
I'm into Metal, Rock, Alt, and Grunge music so If you wanna talk about any of it I will!
I love Ghost, She Wants Revenge, and Halloween! Image
SAW GHOST ON AUGUST 8TH!!!
Fire.Siren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EyeOfVoid » Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:51 pm

Username + ID: EyeOfVoid
Chicoon #1-6: 2 & 6
Prompt:
2: They DEFINITELY make being pestering their personality trait (in the best way possible). They’re aggressive in a passionate way, and is always looking for someone to prank or stuff to make a mess with. They’re also very creative artistically, but most of their work isn’t exactly… clean. They love experimenting with a variety of different mediums, though! Finding something new to experience or different ways of causing chaos is their favorite things to do

6: They are a bookworm! But not just any kind- one obsessed with all things horror. Whether it’s true crime, or their favorite, eldritch and lovecraftian horror, they’ll find a nice dark room with some ambient red lighting to settle down and read in. They’re a bit broody, and keep to themself- but definitely has a mischievous side to them. Nothing overly devious, but they find it a little funny to spook others with the stories from their books. They also definitely have a collection of artifacts and generally witchy and monstery things to go with their spooky obsession. Things like betwitching crystals, a book of spells, jars of random things you’d probably throw in a cauldron for potion making- you name it!
•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*Hello! You can call me A.I. or Void!*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙

【☆】Any Pronouns (They/Them Preferred)【☆】
【☆】Neurodivergent (I am so mentally ill it's not funny)【☆】
【☆】Artist/Animator【☆】
【☆】Taken by DreamyNocturne【☆】

ImageImageImage
EyeOfVoid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toy20243 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:53 pm

Username + ID: toy20243 662782
Chicoon #1-6: #1
Prompt: Despite his dark looks, this little guy is just a bundle of joy! His entire personality revolves around Tacobell and how much Diablo sauce he can fit into his burrito! While he's there he also arranges the sauces into little stories to put on his Snapchat story!
When Tacobells closed he hangs out at his local park, he set up a little vegetable garden there for the community and has been slowly adding to it every year! Though the addition of pumpkins was a mess! The local wildlife ate them and spread the seeds everywhere! He almost got in trouble for infesting the park with pumpkins... lesson learned... mostly

𝒮𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆
toy20243

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yokaibytes » Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:55 pm

Username + ID: yokaibytes 518991
Chicoon #1-6: 1
Prompt: Despite all the flames, this Chicoon is a pretty chill fella! They have no problem telling you what’s on their mind, which has caused them trouble before, but it has also earned the respect of many. In the same vein, they’re happy to listen if you need someone to share your troubles with, or even just have a casual chat!They’re very good at talking their way out of situations, which has served them well in acting as a peacemaker when there are arguments between others. Everyone thinks this chicoon has it all together, but secretly they really have no idea what they’re doing just like everyone else. They have no idea why others find them reliable, but they do their best to live up to their expectations. They love to laugh, and can often be found telling funny stories of things that they’ve experienced, or stories that have been shared with them in the past. Somehow, they have a story for any situation.
> Yokai | He/Him | Adult | Artist, Gamer & Cartoon/Anime Enthusiast <
yokaibytes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snappjawz » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:14 pm

Username + ID: snappjawz 1050512
Chicoon #1-6: 5!!
Prompt: Their colorful palette instantly gave me vibes of a spooky candy store type!! one that sells halloween candies and sweets all year round, like the type to cackle around a cauldron menacingly; even though it's just filled with melting taffy mixture
snappjawz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecondSolstice » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:04 pm

Username + ID: SecondSolstice + 1078363
Chicoon #1-6: 3!
Prompt:
This chicoon LOVES bugs, salamanders and other little creatures! He's incredibly gentle, as he tries to be as careful and as loving with his little critters as possible! He aspires to become an educator about them, trying to lessen the stigma around bugs and other 'unconventional looking' animals. He is very neat and tidy, often needing to be for all his animals.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vincent/Leo | he/it/axo | Image
Axolotl enthusiast! dm me about axolotls anytime if curious !
Dms always open!
feel free to dm me about any of my interests !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SecondSolstice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:37 am

Username + ID: Exitium + 626371
Chicoon #1-6: All
Prompt:
#1- This chicoon is a bit of a busy-bee. The rumor mill starts with them, and ends with the chicoon masses. Gossip is their hobby.

#2- This chicoon is a bit of a goober. Always getting stuck in trash cans, doorways, sinks, bathtubs, you name it. If there's an object big enough, this chicoon will get stuck. Of course it's only bad luck for them.

#3- This chicoon is a fragile daisy, wearing its emotions on its paws. A true empath, and a vulnerable one at that.

#4- This chicoon is a MENACE. He is always blasting music on the weekends and weekdays!! His neighbors despise him >:)

#5- This chicoon is a giver. Whether it's a chicoon on the street, or a donation center they're passing by, they make sure to always lend some chicoins.

#6- This chicoon is as sweet as a cherry. Happy go lucky, sunny and delightful. You'll never catch them frowning!
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riverotter » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:08 pm

Username + ID: riverotter 1048644
Chicoon #1-6: 1
Prompt: gives off chaotic good energy, loves to hang out at home and binge watch his favorite movies, and has a huge passion for music! also owns a one-man rock band (he's trying to find more members 😞) too! chicoons near him can never seem to get a second of peace when he's out & about screaming gibberish and striking what seems like the loudest guitar ever. (some of them do admit, it's pretty good music though) also considering a mohawk...
riverotter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HABZ » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:11 pm

Username + ID: HABZ + 1053327
Chicoon #1-6: 6
Prompt:

Dr. Elyse, with wild eyes and blazing passion, is a brilliant inventor fueled by a burning passion for creating. He might tell you that the colours veined through his pelt were there from birth, but, well, who knows what a little bit of radiation could do to a guy? Just don't ask him about where exactly he got his collection of little vials from. He's quick on his feet, impulsive, scattered and almost frenzied in his work, but he rises to any challenge that faces him with ferocity. Despite his eccentricities, Elyse is unusually empathetic, with a strong heart for chicoons who have less than he does, so his creations are almost always personalised gadgets for those who are struggling. His donations to them, however, tend to always be anonymous.

While he is a little bit intense about his work, Elyse tends to bring that intensity into other walks of life as well. He's used to the bubbling energy inside him unnerving other chicoons, and as a result of that, he isolates himself. He finds it difficult to make friends, leading to a deep sense of being unfulfilled. This has never really bothered him in the past, with him being naturally compelled to help others before himself, but the loneliness he faces in his lab makes him all the more desperate as the years drag on. Maybe, just maybe, with the right concoction of electricity, chemicals and gears...

mrrrrrowww :3
    hi!! my name is HABZ i love this site
    i'm in university + studying history
    i ate a baby once /ref

he/xe/it
    adult

interests:
    the ottoman empire (LOL), drawing, worldbuilding, slenderverse series, talking to people, pigeons, UMA's, buying art, etc ..

my wermz
    my boyfriend <3!!
    current fav song

art credit !!
HABZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me