Palisdale Roping Horse #091 by Doubtful.

Based on Click to view
Artist Doubtful. [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Palisdale Roping Horse #091

Postby Doubtful. » Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:41 am

Palisade Roping Horses are a seldom-know breed that has the build of a Quarter Horse but the intelligent and gentle characteristics of an Appaloosa. Palisade Roping Horses primarily are a Quarter Horse and Appaloosa mix, but over the years other breeds such as Mustangs, Criollo Horses, the Australian stock horse, Kigers, Colorado rangers, and the Ukrainian Riding Horse have been bred in to perfect this breed.

The Palisade Roping Horse is known for its strength, agility, intelligence, and endurance. They are known as an easy going horse with an unrivaled gentle temperament. A Palisade Roping Horse can work all day on a ranch, or be a pleasure or trail horse and can do both with little training and ease. They are an ideal breed for dual-purpose work, at the average height of 14-16hh. They typically are used for maintaining livestock, general farm work, and as family horses. They also excel in competitions such as reining, endurance, and cutting, but are even seen in the jumping and dressage rings.

Tell me your favorite fact! Ends November 16th!

username: Desmond
    show name: Unbelievable Circumstances
    barn name: Magoo
    height: 14hh
    eye color: Glass Blue
    phenotype: Black Frame Overo
    genotype: Ee/Oo
    - Cannot breed with another Overo

Code: Select all
     [b]username:[/b]
    [b]show name:[/b]
    [b]barn name:[/b]
    [b]gender:[/b] Mare
    [b]height:[/b]
    [b]halter color:[/b]
    [b]prompt:[/b]

Last edited by Doubtful. on Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY OUTSIDE...
  • if you'd just stop and look up!

Doubt | She/Her
Doubtful.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Palisdale Roping Horse #091

Postby Usha » Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:02 pm

username: Usha
show name: Rendering Damage
barn name: Calico
height: 15.2 HH
halter color: Artist’s Choice
prompt: Honestly, mine is about cats! It’s how all Calicos are normally female, and any males born are incredibly rare and highly sought after! It’s all due to the males getting an extra X Chromosome, as the calico gene is only on the X chromosomes, thus making them infertile as well!
Usha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:29 pm

username: Desmond
halter color: Caution colors (neon orange, yellow, and green)
prompt: The SR-71 Blackbird, built in the 60s to spy on the USSR, was and still is the fastest manned oxygen-'breathing' jet -- it laughed as the Soviets tried to shoot it down with their anti-aircraft weaponry and easily outpaced their MIGs. Not a single one was lost to enemy fire in all their years of use, largely because they simply sped away and outran everything. However, at those high speeds, the metal skin endured so much friction and heat that it would expand several inches in any direction. As a result, its plating was fitted a little loosely, so when it was cooled down, gaps would appear... And it leaked fuel. This spurned further innovation -- jet fuel that doesn't burn if dropped cigarette ash or an errand spark fell into it.
But it's always been a comfort to me, when I'm feeling down about myself -- even the technological marvel that still holds those amazing records after all of these years made a puddly mess in the hangar. And because there was not a way around that at the time, we just... At least made it a safe problem.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChxosAngxl » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:03 am

username: ChxosAngxl
show name: BVR I'm Going to the Races
barn name: Acura
height: 15.2hh
halter color: Pink
prompt: Mine is just about cars, one of my many passions. In 2013, white was the world’s most favorite car color. According to an Australian study, white vehicles are 10% less likely to be involved in an accident. Moreover, cars that have mainstream colors are prone to theft more than those that have less popular colors.
Hi! I'm Gabi or Angxl, you can call me one of those.

she/her they/them - intp - Taurus☼ Aries☾ Scorpio⇡
Portuguese-Spanish-English-Italian

Uni Student - Criminology and Criminal Justice

Main Interests: The Walking Dead, Top Gun, Marvel, My Hero Academia, Haikyuu, basically anime, Genshin Impact, books, music...

Toyhouse
ChxosAngxl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotify » Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:12 pm

username: Spotify
show name: Stonewall’s Here to Stay
barn name: Salem
height: 15hh
halter color: eye color
prompt: Animals can experience time differently from humans. To smaller animals, the world around them moves more slowly compared to humans. Salamanders and lizards experience time more slowly than cats and dogs. This is because the perception of time depends on how quickly the brain can process incoming information.
spotify#3065 on discord :)
Spotify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doubtful. » Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:49 am

Desmond wrote:username: Desmond
halter color: Caution colors (neon orange, yellow, and green)
prompt: The SR-71 Blackbird, built in the 60s to spy on the USSR, was and still is the fastest manned oxygen-'breathing' jet -- it laughed as the Soviets tried to shoot it down with their anti-aircraft weaponry and easily outpaced their MIGs. Not a single one was lost to enemy fire in all their years of use, largely because they simply sped away and outran everything. However, at those high speeds, the metal skin endured so much friction and heat that it would expand several inches in any direction. As a result, its plating was fitted a little loosely, so when it was cooled down, gaps would appear... And it leaked fuel. This spurned further innovation -- jet fuel that doesn't burn if dropped cigarette ash or an errand spark fell into it.
But it's always been a comfort to me, when I'm feeling down about myself -- even the technological marvel that still holds those amazing records after all of these years made a puddly mess in the hangar. And because there was not a way around that at the time, we just... At least made it a safe problem.

Congrats! Updating info!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY OUTSIDE...
  • if you'd just stop and look up!

Doubt | She/Her
Doubtful.

My pets
My items
My wishlist