Artist Ottercola [gallery]
Time spent 16 hours, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
54 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

CHEM CLASS CATASTROPHE! [CLOSED] 👽

Postby Ottercola » Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:48 pm

WELECOME TO CHEMISTRY..."CLASS"?

It’s a cold autumn night, school has been closed for a few hours now, but as you went to go study for your exam you realize you forgot your Chemistry book in the classroom. This is how you found yourself wandering the halls so late at night. The janitor was nice enough to let you in despite the time. The Chicoon University is much more eerie with no one around you notice. You figure at this point all the classrooms must be locked but the library is usually always open and the librarian Poe works odd hours, he might have a copy of your textbook you could borrow. You decide to check the classroom first anyway in hopes not to bother them. As you make your way down the dimly lit hallway you hear strange sounds coming from a classroom just ahead. A clattering commotion and a muffled voice. You reach the door the noise is coming from. It’s in fact your chemistry classroom. You hesitate for a second before reaching for the handle and sliding the surprisingly unlocked door open. Inside two alien-like chicoons are fiddling about with various chemistry equipment. The fluorescent colored one looks up at you opening the door. There is something strange about them. You notice that it’s not exactly looking at you but past you in an empty looking stare. The grey one follows their gaze and flaps its headwings in surprise. They have several different types of flasks and beakers strewn the tables and desk, some broken, some filled with strange fluids you don't recognize without their labels. You consider backing away slowly when the grey one signs something to you. You don’t quite understand but you recognize an apologetic motion. It taps the fluorescent one who blinks and tilts its head.

After a few seconds of silence it speaks. “Oh! Hi there stranger!” It says looking in a completely different direction this time. You start to realize it might be blind. “Sorry for the mess! We’re both a bit…clumsy.” It says a bit awkwardly. You offer your own apologies and go to close the door, afraid of what these two are up to when you notice the grey one nudging the other again excitedly.” Oh yeah! Good point. Hey, you wanna help us out? You probably know a bit about this stuff right?” It asks. They both beckon you over and you're compelled to follow. You notice the class pet gameleon nervously hiding in the corner. “So we're trying these experiments out right?” The speaking chicoon motions over the table knocking a beaker to the ground with a clatter. “Oops. Anyway, we could use a hand? You must know this class since you’re here!” It bounces in excitement, the other grinning at you eagerly. You sigh, not sure what you got yourself caught up in, and agree. Oh boy! Chem “Class” has started!

Welcome to Roswell and Voices’ “unofficial” chem class! You volunteered (albeit a bit unwillingly) so time to get to work! Each day you will have two options (you can do one or both!) to help the two alien chicoons with their mysterious experiments. One option is a simple no effort prompt while the others will give you a chance to draw/write to a daily prompt that will change each day!

Choose a chicoon to help you on your experimental adventure. If you don't own a chicoon you can use Miles the chicoon mascot!

IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE PROMPT OR DO NOT PUT YOUR USER ID YOU WILL BE SKIPPED FOR ROLLS!! NO EDITING AFTER ROLLOVER!!

GALAXYTALE is our helper/Guest artist this event. He has full permission to post close days/post rolls/and will even post adopts!

Last edited by Ottercola on Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:31 am, edited 12 times in total.
Ottercola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

AFTER CLASS CHAOS: DAILY PROMPT

Postby Ottercola » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:21 am

AFTER CLASS CHAOS

DAY 10: LAST DAY

After a heavy night of measuring, calculating, and carefully mixing various ingredients and double checking the math each step, you swirl a turquoise colored mixture in a flask, a strange pink mist spills out from it. Roswell grins as he stares at you with its big blank eyes, like it knows what you're holding but it still seems to stare just past you. Nevertheless he begins to talk.”That’s it That’s it!” He very carefully takes it from your paws, and cradles it. He turns to Voices who seems equally excited. “Ok,the last thing is….THE TEST SUBJECT!” A very sly mischievous grin covers its face and you frown. Test..subject? You back away a bit worried it might be you for a moment. Voices, seeing your reaction, points to the corner. The corner where the class’s pet gameleon’s enclosure is. Oh no…they couldn’t. Could they? You feel responsible for the poor creature as it backs itself into a corner as Roswell approaches it. You try to stop him but it’s too late, it pours the strange brew you all made onto the little beast and it tries to shake it from its fur. It at least doesn't seem to be hurting. Roswell frowns. “Well that was anti-” It’s interrupted as the gameleon starts to hiss and its body begins to change. Voices translator crackles as a gasp escapes it. What have you done?

Describe or draw the new “monster” you’ve created!

Each day Roswell and Voices will offer a prompt for you to follow. Follow the prompt and either draw and/or write to continue the experiment! Drawing must be at least a sketch and writing must be at least one sentence and a MAX of 500 words. You are free to include Roswell and/or Voices in your prompt as you see fit. [Please remember Roswell is blind and Voices is Mute (but can use ASL)You won't be punished for this but it is important to note.] If you do not follow the prompt you will be skipped for rolls.

If you don't own a chicoon you can use Miles the chicoon mascot!
_______

TODAY'S REWARDS

Today you get to pick your item! AND as a bonus if you draw your monstrous creation you can claim an EXTRA item
[Drawings must be at least a NEAT sketch! Writings must be at LEAST 50 words!]

THERE WILL BE NO PREMADES FOR DAY 10!! So you can NOT pick a new lab partner. You can still pick a MYO token tho~!

Code: Select all
[b][u][color=#000000] After Class Chaos: DAY TEN | LAST DAY[/color] [/u][/b]
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

[b]ART:[/b] [optional]

[b]Item Claim:[/b]

[b]BONUS Item Claim:[/b] [Art only!]

[b]Other:[/b] Feel free to say any comments about the booth or what happened!
Last edited by Ottercola on Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:06 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Ottercola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

VILE VIALS: CLOSED

Postby Ottercola » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:21 am

VILE VIALS: CLOSED

You approach the three pear flasks again today but Roswell stops you today. They explain that just these three solutions don’t seem to be working. This time we’ll mix two of them. It motions for you to choose your two flasks.

Mix two different Colored Flasks!

=

THANKS FOR MIXING UP THOSE CHEMICALS!!
Last edited by Ottercola on Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:40 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Ottercola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I SPY: CLOSED

Postby Ottercola » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:22 am

I SPY: CLOSED

“As you are walking to your next class, you hear a loud crash to your left towards the university’s science building. Seemingly nothing of interest has happened that you notice at first. You go to shrug it off and continue to class but a second glance reveals a lanky green chicoon now pressed into one of the building’s windows. He seems very intrigued by something and you hear some more odd noises like before. Interest has caught your attention now and you walk over to him. What’s a spare minute? You try to speak to him but his googly-eyed gaze remains unwavered. Instead he presses his tongue to the glass. You take a small step away from him before peering into the window yourself. You see two alien-like chicoons (and a quite frightened looking gameleon huddled in the corner) up to something inside. That’s odd. The professor must be out. But what exactly are these two up to?”

Play “I Spy” with Ducky! Draw or write out what you see going on in the chem classroom! It can be whatever Roswell and Voices are up to or what disaster they’ve left behind. You can even try to talk to Ducky If you want? [You may include Ducky in your prompts if you desire! Please keep in mind Ducky doesn't speak he only will respond in honks.You won't be punished for this but it is important to note.] Drawings must be at least a sketch and writing must be at least one sentence and a MAX of 500 words. You are also free to include Roswell and/or Voices in this prompt as well if you see fit. [Please remember Roswell is blind and Voices is Mute (but can use ASL)You won't be punished for this but it is important to note.]

If you don't own a chicoon you can use Miles the chicoon mascot!

WOW YOU GUYS SURE DID SEE A LOT OF THINGS!!

Last edited by Ottercola on Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:42 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Ottercola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CLASS ART BOARD: CLOSED

Postby Ottercola » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:22 am

CLASS ART BOARD: CLOSED

As a bonus, each day you can draw Roswell, Voices, or both of them to receive an extra prize from the chicoon you draw (drawing both gets you a prize from both). Voices and Roswell love art! So they’re much more likely to give you a rare item in return if you draw one of them! Please include the name of the chicoon(s) that you’re drawing in the code below in the “Chicoon(s)” section and the way you would prefer to be credited if the art is uploaded to the characters’ ToyHouse pages.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
1. Drawings for the other prompts DO NOT COUNT for this.
2. You cannot earn an MYO or Premade Chicoon this way.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE ART!!! WE ALL LOVE IT!!

Last edited by Ottercola on Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Ottercola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DUCKY DONT!!!: CLOSED

Postby Ottercola » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:23 am

[image by toy20243]

It’s after your “class” now and you're ready to leave after everything that Roswell and Voices put you through. You exit the building and see a shadow turn the corner. It looked oddly like that green chicoon that’s been watching you through the window this whole time. He somehow had a suspicious look in his empty eyes. You decide to follow him. You end up finding him sitting behind the science building with some sort of chemical vial in his paws. Where…did he get that? You decide to just watch what he does until you see him pop the cork off the vial and stick out his irregularly long tongue. Oh god he’s going to try and eat it. You rush over and snatch the vile from his paws, scolding him. He stares at you unblinking and makes a sad honk noise. Suddenly, you feel bad for being so harsh (even if everyone knows not to eat strange chemicals). Maybe you can offer a trade to comfort him?

You get 2 Rerolls a day. Please make sure you include a link to the roll post you want rerolled and include what item you want rerolled. Failure to do either of these will lead to your reroll request being ignored. You will not be able to get a MYO or Premade Chicoon this way. However, you MAY reroll MYOs if you want. Your previous roll will be struck through in the original rewards post, and you will find your new item in the current day’s rewards post under the section called “Ducky Don’t!”

HOPE YOU ALL GOT BETTER ROLLS THAN YOU WANTED!!!
Last edited by Ottercola on Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:44 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Ottercola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ITEMS

Postby Ottercola » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:23 am

REWARDS
DAY 1
DAY 2
DAY 3
DAY 4
DAY 5
DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
[DAY 10 YOUR POST IS UR REWARD CLAIM]

A New Lab Partner
"Your usual lab partner was absent today, sadly. So the professor has assigned you a new one."

Premade Chicoon

Detention Slip
"You got caught horsing around during class instead of taking your work seriously, and so you got detention. At least there's time to make a new friend there though."

[x1] 2 Uncommon, Unlimited Below W/ Event Trait MYO TOken

Chemical X
"DO NOT: mix with sugar, spice, and everything nice. Or snips, snails, and puppy dog tails."

[R] Powers/Abilities

Mystery Erlenmeyer Flask
"You don't know what this is. You shouldn't drink- oh. Alright then."

[R] Two Tails OR Two Flames

Flash Paper
"You were taught how to make this stuff with nitrocellulose in class. Use this power responsibly."

[UC] Small Patches of Fire

Minoxidil Solution
"It regrows people's hair! You should patent this and sell it."

[UC]Textured Fur

Safety Goggles
"Part of the standard Lab Safety Equipment set."

[C] Eye Style/Shape, [UC] Colored Scalera, [UC] Heterochromia, [UC] Unmatching Eyes&Fire
[Not all Edits Need Be Applied]

Lab Coat
"All lab scientists wear this. Not just the mad ones - no, no, stop it with the manical laughter, that's not what we're doing here!"

[UC] Tail Edit, [UC] Leg Style Edit, [C] Tail Tuft Edit

Icky Chemicals
"You're so lucky this one was nontoxic and you didn't get caught. You KNOW you're not supposed to eat the experiments."

[C[ Tongue Edits, [C] Mouth Shape Edits, [NR] Expression

Salt Water
"The product of combining an acid and a base is a salt and some water."

[C] Teeth and Fang Edits
[Must use both]

Corrosive Chemicals
"You've got chemical burns now. That'll teach you for not wearing the lab safety equipment."

[NR] Give Scars

Bacteriophage Model
"It's just an extremely large scale model right? Nothing to worry about. Surely."

Gives a Bacteriophage Companion

Relaxing Candle
"A soothing candle to cover up those naasty chemical smells from all the....spills."

[E] Adds Candle Horns Event Trait

Last edited by Ottercola on Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:42 am, edited 13 times in total.
Ottercola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CHEM CLASS CATASTROPHE! [DAY ONE]👽

Postby Ottercola » Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:22 pm

DAY ONE IS NOW OPEN!
Last edited by Ottercola on Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▪▪

▪▪

[Lottie|Pepper|Pup]
[ just a funny dog ]
[CS Toyhouse]
I'm a Chicoon Artist!

▪▪

ImageImage

Ottercola

My pets
My items
My wishlist