t1 | custom membrane halo, custom membrane wings, custom nonmem tail
t2 | major plant growth
t3 | overgrowth (cactus ears + tail)

jackalope diab
g1 | fur
g2 | size (small), ears
t1 | custom membrane tail, custom membrane horns
t2 | minor genesplice (pheasant)

1. name them, and explain the name you picked!
2. do they hand out tricks or treats? explain why/what they do!
3. do they have any goo-o-ween traditions?
4. what was their best halloween costume?
5. their favourite halloween treat? why?
6. how does this goob carve/paint their pumpkin?

ty solos for help coming up with prompt ideas<3

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]pronouns:[/b]
[b]entering for:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]

please use a different form for each you are trying for. you may try for as many as you like, but you will only win one.
go crazy answering the prompts, there's no min or max words/art

ends november 2nd
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: goo-o-ween | cryptozoology

Postby castiiian » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:44 pm

username: castiiian

name: mosqeeto (elbertson)
      pronouns: he/they
      entering for: 1 (jersey devil)
      prompt: his parents named him elbertson, but he hates that name, he doesn't feel like it fits him at all...! he instead goes by his chosen name "mosqeeto"!!

name: nauty
      pronouns: she/her
      entering for: 2 (bunyip)
      prompt: nauty adores her privacy, so when the goo-o-ween season comes around and goos come knocking on her door, she dons her favorite hat and prepares tricks for every visitor!

name: ryce
      pronouns: he/him
      entering for: 5 (cactus cat)
      prompt: his favorite halloween treat is a reeces! he likes to tell goobies he's named after them- it makes a better impression on others than "rice"!

name: byryr
      pronouns: they/she
      entering for: 6 (jackalope)
      prompt: byryr carves their pumpkin with the scariest thing they can think of- a bird! ok, ok, that's really general... the truth is, this year they've decided the bird they're the most scared of is the potoo! the potoo camouflages to look like a tree branch... that means it can be hiding anywhere, watching and waiting to sneak up on you and steal your snacks! so, they carved a potoo on their pumpkin!
xxxxx
xxx
xxx ⚝ copycat tryna cop my m͙̥ạ͕̠͕͚̲n̫̺̬̺̩͇͕n͉̩̠͚̠̲͓er̠ ⚝
↝↝↝ watch your back when you can't watch mine !!!

╔══════════════════════╗

xxxx
CAST | he/they | catboy, gamer, eclown
  • discord + toyhou.se: castiiian
    i read all pms, but don't always reply,
    pls poke me if u need a response!

╚══════════════════════╝
xxx ⚝ copycat tryna cop my g̖̖̥̲̦̟alm̯͍̹͚̘o͙r̦͚ ⚝
↝↝↝ why so sad, bunny? can't have mine !!!
castiiian
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazyclaww » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:46 pm

ImageImageImage
username: crazyclaww
name: Bertha Muruk Kasuari (nicknamed "Bert")
pronouns: she/they
entering for: 2
prompt: Tricks, for sure >:]
ImageImage
Bert's a total glutton, unabashedly.
They WILL jump out and scare kids. and she WILL proceed to steal their candy and eat it.
She's almost like a dragon that way.. each halloween she goes on the prowl.
Hoarding all the candy bags she can, then dragging them back to her ancient, dingy swamp castle.
She'll swim in her stash of candy, cuddle with it, chomp on it, the works. <3

Last edited by Crazyclaww on Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImage
I'm Crazyclaww!
DMs and trades are always open <3
(check out my art stuff!)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Crazyclaww

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vympyre » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:47 pm

THRASHES AROUND WILDLY. OHHGGHHH SUN THEYRE ALL SO AMAZING IM😭😭❤️❤️
the spectre system - adult - all pronouns
admin for goobies - toyhouse - my hubby

currently on hiatus!
vympyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Polluux. » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:51 pm

username: Polluux.
name: Wyoming
pronouns: they/it
entering for: 6
prompt:
The Jackalope humms and pushes the large orange fruit back and forth between it's paws, the creature narrowed its eyes before sighing. It wanted to honor it's home, the lush large plains and ranging moutians but it kept running into dead ends on its ideas.

It sighs and drops it's ears back before jolting as it feels something breath on it's back before chuckling "Hello old friend!" The cryptid chirps happily spinning slightly to glance up at the giant three pronged creature behind it, "What brings you to my abode?" They asked leaning forward and placing a paw on the creatures snout, chirping to ask if it could be let up to which the creature snorts loudly and Wyoming hauls itself up onto the larger beings face.

"What should I put on it?" It asks curiously, it's oldest friend always had the best ideas.

The creature is quite as they carry the smaller being away from the pumpkin to ponder, before it lifts its head up high and raises Wyoming up to look out among the wilderness around them, a meadowlark landing behind the larger being's frill and trilling at them both in greeting around the flower it holds in it's beak.

Wyoming looks softly at them before around at the surrounding plains and mountians before gasping, "I know what I shall carve!" It exclaims jumping from the perch and bounding over to the fruit, carving and shaping into light the forms of it's friends and the gift one had presented as the small lark flutters over in curiousity laying the red flowers down beside Wyoming and cooing in amusement as the Jackalope lets out a sound of excitment.

Wyoming stands up, hopping over the pumpkin and showing the carving to it's friends.

The largest of them stands proudly in the middle of the carving, its three prongs strong and hardy over the surface. The lark is a large bust flowing from behind the largest back in a show of grace and the gift it had brought dances around them both.

The Jackalope itself nowhere to be seen but why would it insert itself into art meant to showcase what it considered it's home?

-

Funfacts about Jackalopes! +friends
1. Jackalopes are Wyoming's native cryptid plus the original tales of them originate from Wyoming and Triceratops are the state dinosaur!
2. Wyoming has both a sign of a jackalope up on a hill and another of a triceratops being walked by bigfoot!
3. Jackalopes were originally a hoax made by a taxadermist who put Antelope horns onto a Jackrabbit bust and then sold them as Jackalopes, this wasn't actually proven as a hoax until much later on after the taxadermist passed.
4. The Wyoming government partitioned to make the Jackalope the state cryptid and is considered widely by those that live there as their state cryptid even if the government didn't allow them to name it such.
5. Jackalopes and Wolpertingers are not the same cryptids, Jackalopes are native to Wyoming and the midwest of the United States while Wolpertingers are native to Germany!
6. Meadowlarks are the Wyoming State Bird and Indian Paint Brushes are the State Flower!
Last edited by Polluux. on Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
x
x
x

castor / he|they
hi im cas! I do art and stuff.
feel free to check out
my commissions if you want!

x / x / x / x / x /
Polluux.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annaebell » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:51 pm

username: annaebell
name: Nessie (original, I know)
pronouns: they/them
entering for: Loch ness monster
prompt: do they have any goo-o-ween traditions?

Nessie, not known by many, likes to decorate the lake that they take residence in every goo-o-ween as their part in celebrating. The things they use range from pretty pebbles to weird shiny metal things other goobie have given them by dropping these things into the lake!

They spend forever lining all the items up along the lake's banks, happily swimming back and forth between them with arms full of treasures.

However, this goobie is shy! You won't often see them. They spend most of their time under the surface of their lake, tucked away under a cozy rock.

---
wip for extra writing if i get time but putting my notes here

Waking up with a big yawn, some small bubbles escaping from Nessie's mouth as they did so, the goobie sleeping at the bottom of a lake slithered out from under the large rock that they called home.

Today was one of this goobies favourite days! Though they were always limited with how they could celebrate due to the fact that they couldn't leave their lake because they were afraid their goo would dry out and they'd crumble into nothingness.

But no matter! Nessie would still go about their day as they always did!

The first thing to do on their list was to greet their neighbours while gathering some supplies for today's celebration. With a gleeful grin, nessie swam along the bottom of the lake. Picking up stones and greeting the many creatures who lived there along the way.

They then take their gathered stones up to the lake bank where they hop up onto the grass for a moment and lay the rocks out in pretty patterns before hopping back down into the water before their goo gets a chance to dry out.

---
waking up
saying hello to the residents
picking up stones to put around the lake bank
picking up trash that they think is actually treasure around the bank
standing back and smiling at their work
Goobies come (maybe ryou and co?) and nessie hides in some plants
Ryou points out the rocks and trash. Immediately gets co to help pick up all the trash so they can get rid of it.
Nessie, not knowing any better, takes that as them liking their decorations
They enjoy seeing how happy and excited other goobies can get over the decorative gifts they leave out each goo o ween
they end the day there for now and then go have a nap
when they wake up its dark but they spot something shining from the lake bank
its a few lights set up around a pile of candy with a note attached saying that its for them
nessie so overfilled with joy they start spalshing around
they end their goo o ween by taking the candy and enjoying it as they watch fireflies fly over their lake
a good goo o ween tradition in their eyes
---
if time write about atticus going to the lake one goo-o-ween and finding the rocks nessie left out and admiring them. Maybe he sings there where he thinks hes alone and nessie is intranced byb it?
Last edited by annaebell on Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solos » Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:54 pm

username: solos
name: casper
pronouns: he/it
entering for: 5# , cacti cat
prompt: Casper had taken a liking to Laffy Taffy. Although it’s not a fan-favorite, it was his! Some of his other favorite types included Nerds rope, Gushers, and Fruit Roll-ups. No matter what type of fruity and chewy candy it is, Casper always tries to nick a few! Even though he loved that type of candy, he didn’t really know why. Casper thought back to when he was first discovering them. Maybe it was the mouthfeel? Maybe it was the fruitiness? Whatever the reason was, Casper knew that they were his favorite!

name: jasper
pronouns: she/he
entering for: 6# , jackalope
prompt: wip

name: Tilan
pronouns: he/it/they
entering for: 2# , bunyip
prompt: Tilan gives out treats! Although… It seems like the treats are tricks in a way! The only type of treats Tilan gives out are sour. The treats range from super mild all the way to mouth-numbing.

solos | she/they | ✸--
hi hi :D -!! 1# seungmin enjoyer
go n follow my best friend-!! <3
discord; solos. | th purge ‶ ☼ ″
shop | boyf | goos | cats | - © -
solos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinsea » Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:57 pm

username: Rinsea
name: Arvad
pronouns: He/him
entering for: 1
prompt:

The name Arvad means "exile" or "wanderer" both words have a similar meaning but different implications. Exile is usually referred to as someone who is cast out or banned from society while wanderer refers to someone who travels a lot. You could say that Arvad is one who is in between.

Arvad does not speak much and always acted a bit odd compared to other goobies around him. Because of this, he was often casted out and was never really included in the normal things goobies did thus, making him an exile. He was well aware of this but never really had the desire to fit in. He was a nomad who traveled around alone and barely formed any connections with the goobies he met in the places he went to. He enjoyed keeping to himself and liked that he can experience the world at his own pace.

He was not always like this though. There was a time when Arvad was willing to open himself up to other goobies and was not afraid of making connections. The few who knew Arvad during this time don't seem to want to get into the details on why Arvad ended up so guarded. However, what they can tell you was that he got hurt and was betrayed by someone who he trusted deeply.

Arvad is aware of what his past friends think of him. He disagrees with their reasoning but never really says anything about it. Deep down inside, he is conflicted because a part of him knows that what they're saying is true. He just could not come into terms with what happened and how he dealt with the situation.
Rinsea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goodrage » Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:46 pm

username: goodrage
name: Marina
pronouns: she/her
entering for: 3
prompt: 4, her best costume was a vaporeon! [wip]

name: Flora
entering for: 2
prompt: 6, Flora doesn't "carve" pumpkins in the traditional way. Despite her rash and bossy personality, Flora really wants times when she could sit down and get onto creative work. Halloween provides just that opportunity. So instead of carving faces on jack-o-lanterns, Flora turns them into jack-o-PLANTerns! She first takes off the top and the seeds. Then, she puts in a flower pot. She plants dandelions, daisies, lilies and even white and yellow roses inside them. It also ties into her love for gardening.

name: Yume
pronouns: they/them
entering for: 5
prompt:
Yume's Goo-o-ween tradition is hosting a fair at the Vitalis Shrine! The cool breeze flows past the fish flags and bat banners, while goobies and all different kinds of species gather together, sharing food such as pumpkin tarts, apple pies and candy. There is also a special stall for Yume, which sells cat and fox masks decorated with flowers!

The stall was inherited from the last fair host. Yume was once a close friend of the host of Vitalis Shrine Fair, but was sent to fight in the Great Catalinnain War along with their friend. Yume lost their eye in the war, while their friend went missing (probably because of The Loschen). After returning, Yume decided to spend every day like their last, so they restarted the fair on Goo-o-ween, which was their friend's favorite festival.

Nearing midnight, Yume sets off fireworks nearby, for one part to remember their friend, but mostly so that everyone could marvel at the evening in scarlet and feel the joy of living!
Last edited by Goodrage on Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Goodrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blkberry » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:42 pm

username:
    name:
    pronouns: he/they
    entering for: 4
    prompt:

username:
    name:
    entering for: 5
    prompt:
Last edited by blkberry on Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
⊱ everest xx⊱ she/her xx ⊱ ipad user xxborn of the solstice
blkberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me