My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween Sima #12: devilish diamond

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:30 am

Username: Chamrosh
    Name: Strix
    What is their favourite thing to do? Overall is a struggle, but at least around Halloween, his favourite activity becomes pretending to be a ghost.
    Strix is almost perfectly set up for it, as moon powers facilitate spooky effects, even if there isn't much he can directly do with the powers alone - the doing part is reserved for setting things up beforehand! He stays hidden for most of the time, having practiced walking stealthily, and also bringing a relatively subtle grey cloak with him, so he's genuinely hard to spot when he tries, despite his pale and shiny coat.
    When he's found the target of his pranks - typically he'll look for someone who's been cruel to someone he cares about throughout the year, he starts "haunting" them. Strix chants in Latin, paints red facepaint randomly across his body, stares vacantly into space, and sets up as many jump scares as he can, getting his friends on board with the prank (including to give himself an alibi) so that they can lead the target into the jump scares.
    He picks his targets very deliberately to be those who genuinely deserve it; people like bullies, for instance. The degree of haunting is proportionate to whatever wrong the target did in the first place, but it's always a bit much as far as anyone else is concerned - but then, he does spend almost all year pulling together ideas to use between his various targets, and it's unlikely any one target is going to have time to identify and warn the next target before they also get haunted, so he may as well use most of the ideas for all of them.

Outside spooky season, he really likes museums.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:33 am

Username: Griff
Name: Casper
What is their favorite thing to do? Casper simply enjoys listening to music! It can be anything, so long as it inspires them either to dance or to draw! They listen to music all over the world, and have different types of headsets for different types of moods.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friday » Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:07 am

Chamrosh wrote:
    What is their favourite thing to do? Overall is a struggle, but at least around Halloween, his favourite activity becomes pretending to be a ghost.
    Strix is almost perfectly set up for it, as moon powers facilitate spooky effects, even if there isn't much he can directly do with the powers alone - the doing part is reserved for setting things up beforehand! He stays hidden for most of the time, having practiced walking stealthily, and also bringing a relatively subtle grey cloak with him, so he's genuinely hard to spot when he tries, despite his pale and shiny coat.
    When he's found the target of his pranks - typically he'll look for someone who's been cruel to someone he cares about throughout the year, he starts "haunting" them. Strix chants in Latin, paints red facepaint randomly across his body, stares vacantly into space, and sets up as many jump scares as he can, getting his friends on board with the prank (including to give himself an alibi) so that they can lead the target into the jump scares.
    He picks his targets very deliberately to be those who genuinely deserve it; people like bullies, for instance. The degree of haunting is proportionate to whatever wrong the target did in the first place, but it's always a bit much as far as anyone else is concerned - but then, he does spend almost all year pulling together ideas to use between his various targets, and it's unlikely any one target is going to have time to identify and warn the next target before they also get haunted, so he may as well use most of the ideas for all of them.

congrats!

✩ Hi, I'm Quest! ✩
he/knight
toyhousedappervolkFR
friday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chamrosh » Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:40 am

friday wrote:
Chamrosh wrote:

congrats!

Thank you!!
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me