Wind Reapers v.3 #15 [Jack Event] [ADOPTED]

Postby Tatangi » Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:04 am

โœฆWhat are Wind Reapers? - - - - - - - - - -
    Wind Reapers are a species of dragon that inhabit high ground, most
    commonly seen on mountain peaks. Their long, thin body allows them to
    maneuver steep slopes and jagged cliffs with ease. With their strong back
    legs, they can easily climb trees and make amazing leaps. Although they
    are unable to fly, their light body weight allows them to glide, with help
    from their high jumps and long tails. Their tails are very flexible, helping
    them climb and glide.
    Despite their appearance, most Reapers are relatively timid and shy. They
    are loners, however occasionally enjoy a friends company. They mate for
    life due to their lack of trust for others, and can live for up to 30 years.

Wind Reaper #15 Info
Name: Blaze
Size: 2.9 feet
Owner: Eevee55
Adoption Date: October 12th
Edits: [uc] Skull Color (golden mask), Accessories [r] Fins, Skull Edits, Glow, Elemental Aspect (fire) [L] Wing Edits, Magic*

Adoption Closed

Adopt This Wind Reaper
To Adopt this Wind Reaper, you must... Show me your favorite image of blue fire! Pretty up your forms with 1, 500 max word story of any kind about them or one artwork. This Reaper's Magic is the ability to speak to and see the dead.Remember that marking the main Wind Reapers thread with your username is required to adopt any wind reaper.

Jack Event [2023]

This Wind Reaper is a Jack Event Wind Reaper so it has a magical ability granted to it for one year. If the owner of this wind reaper trains the magic up before the next Jack Event, the Wind Reaper will be able to keep that magic. To Train a magic and keep it, you must write 3, 2000 word stories of the wind reaper training with their magic, or 3 complete pieces of artwork (Fullbody, Colored, Shaded, Background) showing them using their magic.
Last edited by Tatangi on Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wind Reapers v.3 #15 [Jack Event]

Postby ylesia » Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:12 pm

Name: Akasha
Size: 2.6 feet
Owner: ylesia

image from Mimipic Photography on unsplash

Akasha was silent. Anyone observing the scene would have said that she was standing at the entrance of an empty cave, staring a point in front of her. However, for Akasha, the reality was really different: she was listening to a Wind Reapers who was telling her about the ancient times, when they had to constantly flee from humans. Akasha listened without moving till the Wind Reaper disappeared, tears in her eyes.

The full moon in the sky was so bright that the Wind Reaper could see her shadow. That was a special night, the night of Halloween, and she knew that there were many more visitors to come. But until she was really alone she was determined to enjoy the fresh breeze and the beautiful cloudless sky. Suddenly, she heard someone behind her. It was too physical to be a spirit. She looked behind her, but there was nothing. Probably it was just the wind.

Akasha shook her shoulders and kept staring at the moon. After a while she felt a whisper behind her, but she couldn't understand the words. This time, she didn't turn her head. It was Halloween night, when everything is possible.

"The stars", the whisperer said again.

Akasha looked above her. The stars were really beautiful. She didn't ask herself who was behind her, assuming someone was really there, and neither why they had said that two words. She knew the why and didn't care about the who.

The sky was really amazing.

Where no man has gone beforeโ€ฆ

MY TRADE THREAD | ADOPTABLES | STORIES
WIND REAPERS

ylesia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperose » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:06 am

Name: sirius
Size: 2' 10"
Owner: paperose

favourite image of blue fire:
https://vividscreen.info/pic/blue-flame-match/27908/for-desktop-1920x1080-full-hd

1 story of 1,500 max word count or 1 artwork:
goes here wip wip

my profile โ–  she/her
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“

hello there! i'm paperose, but
just call me paper. i don't bite,
much, so if you want to talk feel
free to pm me. see ya 'round!

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›
pi โ–  sock โ–  rosie โ–  lumi
paperose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:48 pm

Name: Blaze
Size: 2.9 feet
Owner: Eevee55

Story:

"Why do you come here so often?"

"Is my presence here disturbing you?" Blaze asked, tilting her head.

"Well, no. I just wondered why you spend so much time at a graveyard. Surely you have more pressing matters to attend to?"

Blaze shrugged. "Not particularly."

"But... Don't you prefer to be around Wind Reapers who are still... Alive?"

"Many of them seem uncomfortable around me," Blaze admitted after a few moments of silence. "Those who don't know about my abilities and see me speaking with someone they cannot see consider me strange." A pause. "Although, those who do know about my abilities also seem to consider me strange. It is somewhat of a no-win situation, really."

"I see. But in that case, why do you continue to talk with us? If you stopped, they would no longer consider you strange."

"Perhaps. But if someone is only my friend when I act the way they want me to, are they truly my friend?"

"You have a point there."

"Besides, why should I have to hide a part of myself? What makes my magic so different from that of other Wind Reapers', that I should have to hide it or act like I am ashamed of it?"

"Doesn't it make things more difficult for you, though?"

"My abilities do not make things more difficult. The way the Wind Reapers around me treat me because of them is what makes things difficult." Blaze retorted, a frown forming on her face before fading away again. "Besides, there are so many things I have learned, that I never could have without my magic. So many conversations I never could have had. So many acquaintances and friends I never would have met."

"Like me?" A flicker of a smirk appeared on the ghostly features of the Wind Reaper she was conversing with.

"Yes, of course," Blaze replied with a bright smile.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatangi » Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:52 am

ADOPTED

This wind reaper will be going to Eevee55! And an Honorable Mention will be going to ylesia because I liked the name you had for this character! I just couldn't judge on that when I said I'd judge on the images! An Honorable mention will also go to paperose for their image, because I liked the blue fire on the match, but liked Eevee's just a bit more.

This Wind Reaper's temporary Magic is the ability to speak to and see the dead.

In order to keep this magic permanently, you must complete the training before next year's event. To do that, you must do three of the following: 2000 word Stories or full pieces of art. They can be mix and matched, like two stories and one artwork or two artworks and one story, or you can do all three as one or the other. To claim them, post a link to your training here and wait for approval. If no response has been made within a week, feel free to message me directly.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wind Reapers v.3 #15 [Jack Event] [ADOPTED]

Postby Eevee55 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:43 am

Thank you so much! :D
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me