lagawin 076 CLOSED

Postby nervousdog » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:19 am

xxxxxx
lag - ah - win
home rules shop bank archive mini games discord
standard backpack, expression edit
common cloud edit

owned by COOLDOGOOO
Last edited by nervousdog on Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
aquarius ♡ 3oh!3 stan ♡ dog trainer ♡ 5 . 10 . 20
nervousdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: lagawin 076 OPEN

Postby slasher » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:26 am

username : mulldeth
lagawin name : rocco
what's in the bag ?? : its full of cool rocks he found
I’m seeing things a lot more clearly now. I wish things were different.
⍟ vik/viktor
⍟ he/it
⍟ alterhuman & transmasc
But it weren’t us who changed.
slasher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ex0tic_xx » Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:34 pm

username : ex0tic_xx
lagawin name : Cheeto
what's in the bag ?? : jolly ranchers and Pokémon cards !!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ex0tic_xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:56 am

username : COOLDOGOOO
lagawin name : Cedar
what's in the bag ?? :
Cedar loves going camping with his fellow lagwin companion, unnamed, and he always keeps all the ‘necessities’ in his backpack. By ‘necessities’, he means a mini stove, all the different types of pans, utensils (spatula, spoons, knives, etc.), a tent (a HUGE tent; many wonder how he manages to fit all of that into his backpack!), mini fridge, mini oven, a bed, firewood, charcoal, matches, torches and other light sources, sustainable battery (his backpack has a built-in solar panel, giving energy to a reusable and chargeable battery), water sources, shovel (you never know when it may come in handy!), lots of food (all the way from nuts to fruits, vegetables to chocolates!), his favorite stuffy, and his lucky hiking stick. unnamed is always wondering how Cedar can carry such a heavy load, but when asked Cedar immediately changes the subject. Rumor has it that his backpack has 'no end' and can carry infinite objects, and that when worn, no weight is felt towards the user- perhaps thats why Cedar doesn't let anyone carry his backpack for him? No one knows, and Cedar is determined to ensure that no one ever will.
Last edited by COOLDOGOOO on Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
had severe oekaki art block for a while, slowly trying to get back to doing comms- please let me know if i owe you art in case i forgot!! <3

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gardog » Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:38 pm

username : gardog
lagawin name : Barky-Sparky
what's in the bag ?? : A miniature bowling set and a stuffed ladybug plushie that his owner made for him that he occasionally likes to carry around in his mouth (he loves it and is very gentle with it)... what's the bowling set for? Why, to play with, of course and imagine the pins as his enemies as he rolls strike after strike

She/They | Adult | Christian
Aries | March 27

Bisexual | INTJ | Ravenclaw
Sings And Plays Guitar

Digital Artist
Oekaki Art Shop | Offsite Art Shop

Loves Pandas | Legally Blind
Has Social Anxiety | Has Anxiety In General

Timezone EST/EDT

gardog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: lagawin 076 winner !

Postby nervousdog » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:59 am

COOLDOGOOO wrote:username : COOLDOGOOO
what's in the bag ?? :
Cedar loves going camping with his fellow lagwin companion, unnamed, and he always keeps all the ‘necessities’ in his backpack. By ‘necessities’, he means a mini stove, all the different types of pans, utensils (spatula, spoons, knives, etc.), a tent (a HUGE tent; many wonder how he manages to fit all of that into his backpack!), mini fridge, mini oven, a bed, firewood, charcoal, matches, torches and other light sources, sustainable battery (his backpack has a built-in solar panel, giving energy to a reusable and chargeable battery), water sources, shovel (you never know when it may come in handy!), lots of food (all the way from nuts to fruits, vegetables to chocolates!), his favorite stuffy, and his lucky hiking stick. unnamed is always wondering how Cedar can carry such a heavy load, but when asked Cedar immediately changes the subject. Rumor has it that his backpack has 'no end' and can carry infinite objects, and that when worn, no weight is felt towards the user- perhaps thats why Cedar doesn't let anyone carry his backpack for him? No one knows, and Cedar is determined to ensure that no one ever will.

closing this bc i'm gonna forget about it more if i dont haha

congrats ! i love the whole "bag of holding" thing you've got going . and a beautiful story along with it !!
aquarius ♡ 3oh!3 stan ♡ dog trainer ♡ 5 . 10 . 20
nervousdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: lagawin 076 winner !

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:08 am

nervousdog wrote:
COOLDOGOOO wrote:username : COOLDOGOOO
what's in the bag ?? :

closing this bc i'm gonna forget about it more if i dont haha

congrats ! i love the whole "bag of holding" thing you've got going . and a beautiful story along with it !!

Aaa thank you so much!! I’m going to draw him as soon as I can with his backpack <33 he has a beautiful design, thank you again!
had severe oekaki art block for a while, slowly trying to get back to doing comms- please let me know if i owe you art in case i forgot!! <3

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes