Veridian Adopt #17 by oMallieKat

Based on Click to view
Artist oMallieKat [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Veridian Adopt #17

Postby oMallieKat » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:42 pm

A heavy sigh fills the air, followed by a dejected jingle.

Autumn Variant
★ Custom Fur ★ Custom Ears ★ Curly Tuft ★ Short Hair ★ Bows ★

Tell me what happened to make this clown so sad?

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Why are they so sad?
Last edited by oMallieKat on Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Profile art by dragons whisper
oMallieKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Veridian Adopt #17 - OPEN

Postby DRAGONNEEZ » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:13 pm

Username: DRAGONNEEZ
Name: Pierre
Why are they so sad? They got kicked out of the circus for not being funny enough?! 😭🤧
[center]♥ Fry your eyes | Artist | She/Her | Dancer ♥
ImageImageImageImage
[b]PM me for commissions or art trades!
Current Adopts:
Val's Weekly Challenge TEAM RED!
DRAGONNEEZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ex0tic_xx » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:56 pm

Username: ex0tic_xx
Name: Dime
Why are they so sad?
One day, Dime was ordering ice cream at an ice cream stand. They waited about ten minutes and then they got their ice cream. It was a 4 scoop red velvet ice cream cone with white chocolate drizzle. Right as they were about to lick it, a seagull swooped down right in front of their face, causing their ice cream to fall on the stone floor. The ice cream fell almost in slow-mo as Dime watched in horror. What’s even worse is that they checked their phone about two minutes later and saw that they had missed the pound opening. Now they are brocken 😔⛓️🔪💀🖤/j

(srry if there are typos I’m not very good at writing lol)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ex0tic_xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puffbabe » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:44 pm

Username: puffbabe
Name: Mopey
Why are they so sad? Everyone laughs at everything they say. They are never taken seriously. :'(

ImageImage
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

hi it's puff. i'm a multimedia student.
she/they ◆ adult
trades and dms open!

toyhousepokefarmdappervolkflight rising

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

ImageImage
puffbabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cheyezzz » Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:44 am

Username: Cheyezzz
Name: Percy
Why are they so sad? Half life 3 was cancelled (/ref)
Cheye Bigender She/her + he/him

Art by cara-carabowditbowdit
Cheyezzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reshihall » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:17 pm

Username: reshihall
Name: Vesper
Why are they so sad?
It just so happens this Veridian struggles with stage fright. She loves humour and she wants to show herself and her jokes to the world but the thought of thousands of pairs of eyes staring back at her is what breaks her. She can feel the burn of their gazes as if firey beams were scorching right through her.

It was her opening night at her circus and she was exhilarated to show off her skills, flinging cards and foam and making them somehow disappear midair. It was mixed with a gymnastic act as she flung these items throughout the air and caught them in a coordinated flow. Left, right, left, right, she would swing from beams and swings and ropes and caught those tossed items, almost as if mathematically calculated. At least, that's how it went during her practices.

When she began her act, she stared out into the crowd and froze. Her muscles refused to move as her nerves had frozen her stiff. The eyes were all looking back at her. The tent was round and eyes were looking at her from every angle and every degree. She dropped her cards and ran back out of the tent to her rehearsal spot.

Vesper is a sad and shy clown who knows she can't go out there and perform the way she wants to. Until then, she has taken on her stage fright as its own humorous act! Vesper will freeze while other clowns interact with her frozen body and try to get her to move.
reshihall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oMallieKat » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:45 am

reshihall wrote:Username: reshihall
Name: Vesper
Why are they so sad?
It just so happens this Veridian struggles with stage fright. She loves humour and she wants to show herself and her jokes to the world but the thought of thousands of pairs of eyes staring back at her is what breaks her. She can feel the burn of their gazes as if firey beams were scorching right through her.

It was her opening night at her circus and she was exhilarated to show off her skills, flinging cards and foam and making them somehow disappear midair. It was mixed with a gymnastic act as she flung these items throughout the air and caught them in a coordinated flow. Left, right, left, right, she would swing from beams and swings and ropes and caught those tossed items, almost as if mathematically calculated. At least, that's how it went during her practices.

When she began her act, she stared out into the crowd and froze. Her muscles refused to move as her nerves had frozen her stiff. The eyes were all looking back at her. The tent was round and eyes were looking at her from every angle and every degree. She dropped her cards and ran back out of the tent to her rehearsal spot.

Vesper is a sad and shy clown who knows she can't go out there and perform the way she wants to. Until then, she has taken on her stage fright as its own humorous act! Vesper will freeze while other clowns interact with her frozen body and try to get her to move.

Congrats! I love the idea of Vesper turning her shortcoming into a whole new act!
Profile art by dragons whisper
oMallieKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me