NQD | Grey Dhole | Marine by Scoinwolf

Based on Click to view
Artist Scoinwolf [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

NQD | Grey Dhole | Marine

Postby Scoinwolf » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:45 pm

dog-ish in appearance, this creature is reported to be found primarily in Myanmar. It's characterized by its short, grey fur, darker muzzle, rounded ears, and thin tail. It comes in both a large and small variation but the shelter seems to only have one size. The shopkeeper won't specify which

This one loves running quite a lot. How do you get them enough exercise in a day?

Spiritstar3 wrote:Username:
Spiritstar3
Name:
Marine
Collar:
Breakaway, same color as the eyes
Prompt:
Well, since they aren't a snow dog, and it's not winter yet anyway, I have a cart. It's more of a wagon, really, and I can put a harness on them. I then hook them up to this...mode of transportation. They absolutely love the thing, too. They can see yellows, reds, blues, or so I learned in a class. I always thought animals could only see black, white, gray, brown...I was proven wrong, but anyway. They seem to favor blue things as well as some red ones, darker red shades. This wagon, cart, had been painted blue. It's still blue to this day, and is my kids' favorite, just as its Marine's favorite. Marine loves to pull the kids in the mode of transport. They are very close with the kids, so they do this for hours.

(This is from the perspective of another new human, not myself. I don't actually have any kids)

The shopkeeper hums, looking you over as you fill out the application. "Looks good." He pulls up a calendar on his computer, kicking his feet up on the desk as he types in your information. "I'll let you know on September 13th if you've been accepted."
Last edited by Scoinwolf on Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NQD | Grey Dhole | OPEN

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:06 pm

Username:
Spiritstar3
Name:
Marine
Collar:
Prompt:
Well, since they aren't a snow dog, and it's not winter yet anyway, I have a cart. It's more of a wagon, really, and I can put a harness on them. I then hook them up to this...mode of transportation. They absolutely love the thing, too. They can see yellows, reds, blues, or so I learned in a class. I always thought animals could only see black, white, gray, brown...I was proven wrong, but anyway. They seem to favor blue things as well as some red ones, darker red shades. This wagon, cart, had been painted blue. It's still blue to this day, and is my kids' favorite, just as its Marine's favorite. Marine loves to pull the kids in the mode of transport. They are very close with the kids, so they do this for hours.

(This is from the perspective of another new human, not myself. I don't actually have any kids)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corals Art Studio » Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:16 pm

Username: Corals Art Studio
Name: Coal Mine
Collar: Suprise me
Prompt: You get Coal Mine to exercise by duct taping a McDonalds chicken nugget to the bumper and driving away. He ends up chasing the car trying to get the chicken nugget.
Corals Art Studio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger 9 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:36 pm

Username: Ranger 9
Name: Raider "Dusty"
Collar: light brown leather buckle
Prompt: her owner trains her in Flyball, they practice for an hour everyday together right after she returns from work. Her owner also takes her for a run in the morning when they wake up and at night right before the sun starts to go down so that they might see the sun set on their way home and the sun rise in the morning.
The next sentance is false. The sentance before this is true.
Ranger 9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThousandSounds » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:20 am

Username: ThousandSounds
Name: Aphrodite's Nike (Show name "Lightning bolt's wingless victory")
Collar: Eye color - how about something slightly stylish, something to fit the name
Prompt: Oh my frigging gosh. I will more than happily take a big L against Ranger, because his entry was so damn good and I had just about the same idea when I first told you I was gonna enter lmao
So.. in the spirit of not wanting to copy my dude just because great minds think alike (frigging literally, like I was gonna choose flyball too so I kind of got really excited to see he did as well lol), I will try to come up with something a little different but still retain the same concept or ideal I had initially of her being a sporty dog lol

Being named after the goddesses of Beauty and Sport respectively, Aph lives up to her name, being an athletic lady she thrives in activity and sport whilst also being a symbol of great beauty and grace among dogs. She enjoys mental stimulation and aquatic exercise the when off duty. Going for a long run with Johnathan as well as burning out energy on his agility course as they prepare for the next Flyball show, she also like to use up her energy by swimming, the exertion of paddling or running around elbow high shore combined with the water massaging out her body and relaxing her muscles in the process allows her to get a full REM sleep
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:12 am

Spiritstar3
Name:
Marine
Collar:
Prompt:

Congrats, Marine is yours!
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:18 pm

Scoinwolf wrote:
Spiritstar3
Name:
Marine
Collar:
Prompt:

Congrats, Marine is yours!

XD thank you
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me