NQD | Axehandle Hound | Benedict Arnold by Scoinwolf

Based on Click to view
Artist Scoinwolf [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

NQD | Axehandle Hound | Benedict Arnold

Postby Scoinwolf » Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:30 pm

Description: small but fearsome, they resemble the shape of an axe with short, stubby, little legs. They prey upon the handles of unattended axes from lumberjack camps, often hoarding the handles away to be eaten later

In addition to axehandles, does this lil fella hoard anything else? Why?

Corals Art Studio wrote:Username: Corals Art Studio
Name: Benedict Arnold
Collar: White Camo

Benedict Arnold hoards the movie Strep Brothers. This has became a part of his hoard as he adores this movie and it brings him so much joy when he watches it.

The shopkeeper hums, looking you over as you fill out the application. "Looks good." He pulls up a calendar on his computer, kicking his feet up on the desk as he types in your information. "I'll let you know on September 3rd if you've been accepted."
Last edited by Scoinwolf on Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NQD | Axehandle Hound | OPEN

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:38 pm

Username:
Spiritstar3
Name:
Tiger Maple
Collar:
Dark brown breakaway
Prompt:
They do in fact hoard something else, which is also made of wood. They Like to eat things of this nature, of course, but also some get saved by Tiger Maple. Tiger Maple likes to hoard carvings made of wood. Pictures, statues (well sort of, wooden ones so not sure they'd be statues), figurines.
Why?
They like to hoard these as mentioned because they're made of wood. They like to eat some, but others...others seem to catch their eye and become favored. In other words, they keep those ones just to look at. The ones they keep and don't eat are the dog figurines and dog picture carvings.

(whoops, I posted without adding this:
The name is inspired by a wood I just learned existed, and the carvings/pictures thing was inspired by an old friend/neighbor. He was our neighbor for a bit when I was little. I don't remember because I was too young at the time...He's still our friend, and he brought his woodwork to the fair this year and we saw it)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThousandSounds » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:12 am

Omg Maya needs a mate, hello pretty babe :eyes:

Username: ThousandSounds
Name: Juk-Juk
Collar: boop
Prompt: This axhandle seems to have developed a habit of collecting pebbles, sticks, bird feathers, and sparkly trinkets accidentally left by the occasional human hiker. Being a crafty little bugger - literally, like, arts and crafts kind of fella - Only the best of materials are welcome in it's den. And ONLY of the highest of quality. An otherwise expression of dominance, this axehandle is looking to stand out from the others, the more stuff you had in your den the bigger your hoard, the great your hoard the higher you are in the cultural chain. Sort like a Dragon and it's treasure. This is especially seen during mating seasons, when this axehandle takes the approach he has observed from birds, building a nest and decorating it carefully to impress a female. While using whatever is left to create a complicated masterpiece akin to the japanese puffer-fish.

In an adopted environment it still tries to recreate this habit by using any nearby objects such as; pillows, toys, plushies, blankets ....Owners shoes. And so on so forth. It does seem to have spurred curiosity form his fellow shelther dogs, however. Albeit his intention was to only impress one, a former resident and now a visitor, white and black striped axehandle, he has noticed a few staring. Oh, but wait.... She seems.. interested? What a stud! Good on you buddy, win their hearts with your art!

• Listen... I REALLY love roleplaying UwU
  • It is boiling cold in here.
  • I'm a stupid coconut. And have severe memory loss,
    so please prod me as much as you need.
  • Dungeons & Dragons for life baybeeee

ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corals Art Studio » Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:32 pm

Username: Corals Art Studio

Benedict Arnold hoards the movie Strep Brothers. This has became a part of his hoard as he adores this movie and it brings him so much joy when he watches it.
Corals Art Studio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:51 am

bump!
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:11 pm

Corals Art Studio wrote:Username: Corals Art Studio

Sorry for the delay, he's yours!
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me