Artist captain dude [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by northie

Devil’s Food Kit Readoption Comp! — WINNER POSTED

Postby captain dude » Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:02 pm

I think we all need a little positivity in our lives, don’t you?

Anyways, I’m putting this little one up for adoption! <3 I haven’t been able to develop them as much as I wanted to but I figure someone else in this wonderful community will love them!

For this kal, I’d love to hear how they treat people they see as above them and people they think are beneath them! You have 1000 words or one piece of art and two extras! They can be anything! Prettying up forms is also allowed!

This will end on September 5th 11:59PM HST but extensions are cool with me if you just ask! They can be kept canon with their parents, godfather, and siblings or developed separately!

Username + ID:
Kal Name:
Prompt:
Last edited by captain dude on Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Devil’s Food Kit Readoption Comp!

Postby Exitium » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:26 pm

Mark <3
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:36 pm

Mark
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northie » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:19 am

Username + ID: northie + 748575
Kal Name: Xylia
Prompt:

in a kingdom, you always have a ranking. what that ranking is, dictates who is above you and below you.

for xylia, a knight is a ranking to be proud of. she has the upmost respect for those below her, as they are
the people who keep society going. the farmers who create produce, the artisans who turn produce into food
that feeds all, the tailors who create the uniform that the very knights wear. she respects all below her, as she
wouldn't thrive or exist without them, and she gives back by protecting those people as a knight. respect is given,
not earned by those below her, as she knows that she could end up lower one day, and would not think of herself
as any better or worse than now.

as for those above, she doesn't necessarily see them as above her, rather what she will be if she tries hard enough.
she is aware that to be above her, she must train harder and prove herself, which she can do. she cannot think negatively
about kals who have proved themselves worthy, she admires how they have gotten so far, and how she will eventually
be just as respected as they are, when she is there equal. while she may not admire personalities, that is something
she keeps private, as she knows that what she says gets her judged, and holding her tongue is more wise to discuss how she
sees those who have gained a name for themselves.
Last edited by northie on Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
The wind permeates ───────
────────────────────────────────
north/gee - isfx- ☼ ♎︎ | ☽ ♓︎ | ➚ ♓︎ - she/they
hi there! my name is north or gee ((:
feel free to trade me, I look at all trades!
big genshin and warrior cats fan!!
discord: nqrthie

© .......... both mind and

northie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:34 am

Bump!!! This ends today unless extensions are requested! <3
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goodrage » Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:05 am

Username + ID: Goodrage 1040684
Kal Name: Chiasm
Prompt: Chiasm means "crossing", and this is exactly the word to describe Chia's personality - she sees everything as a crossover, and she believes that people are not what they seem. She always trusts her intuition.

(I'm developing a completely new worldview on my own)

Chiasm was a traveler from the underworld who came to the city of Guardina in Katana to join the famous Katalan Hunters. On Chia's first day with her paws shaking as she took a bow and arrow, she nevertheless met a lot of friends, both above and below herself.
The leader of the Katalan Hunters is the revered "Elven Noblesse" - the title given to the lead hunter, Peril. Peril, as a mouse, outshone even all the cats inside the hunters, and no evil in Katana could escape her scythe. When Chiasm saw Peril confronting an attacking enemy - a huge wolf, around the Katalan borders and handcuffing them before handing them to the proper authorities in the city of Guardina, she felt a sudden surge in her heart - she wanted to be like Peril. There was something intriguing about this person she saw as high in the heavens above herself, yet she couldn't exactly pinpoint why. No, Chia steadied herself before taking a longing look at Peril's shadow. Even though with all that fame and glory, Peril deep down was a girl just like her... perhaps even worse, as all those years spent as a hunter meant that Peril had been tormented by whatever sights she saw. No. Chia admired Peril, she wanted to cooperate with Peril, but she did not want to be Peril. There was already one Peril in the world, there is no need for another and no fun in that. The only empty spot to take is that of someone called "Chiasm".

But hey, even though Chiasm could only gaze at Peril from afar, she still had close friends, like Fyre, a purple cat and field medic who also came wandering into the ranks of the hunters. Dressed in exotic clothing and barely communicating with anyone, Fyre's origins are even more unclear than Chia herself's. Even Chia said it out loud that she came from the underworld, yet Fyre couldn't even mutter a single word about their history. And Fyre's hunting skills were terrible, that is why they resorted to becoming a medic, hiding away from all the action. In the hunting group, Fyre was selected as Chia's helper, but Chia couldn't bear to order them around. Instead of asking them to run errands, they usually sat under the sunset for hours without speaking a word to each other. For anyone else, Fyre would definitely be someone they would stop hanging out with. But in Chia's imaginations, Fyre's past is not boring, but... mysterious. Are they hiding something from everyone else? Or are they just... born different? Respecting Fyre's uniqueness, Chia carefully observes this cat and tries to warm up towards them, albeit with no success. Sure, Fyre is ranked lower than her, and she is sure that nobody knows how to help them, then let them be that way, she thought, there must always be a noble reason behind all of that...
(spoilers: Fyre is indeed, a runaway royalty from a castle under the sea, and they keep silent not to reveal themselves. However, Chia never knew this.)
Goodrage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:34 am

Username + ID: Exitium + 626371
Kal Name: Cindermon (mixture of Cinder + Cinnamon)
Prompt: Cindermon treats all people equally, even if inside she deems some people "beneath her". Perhaps she pities some folks more than others, but it is not from a malicious place in her heart, as much as it is an apology for not being able to assist the poor souls who need help. Cindermon is only one kalon, after all, and she cannot possibly help every individual in this world.

It can be said that Cindermon favors some people, and goes out of her way to assist them, but she still offers her services for every soul, "above" or "beneath" her (or equal to her). So perhaps she does indeed treat some people differently, but is it not a kalons true nature to do so? (Just like humans) Cindermon refuses to voice her inner thoughts, and continues to help where she can, because even if a kalon seems troublesome, you never know if they might be crying out for a friend, or needing someone to talk to.
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:40 am

Closed! I’ll be judging this soon! :3 thank you to everyone who entered! Good luck!
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:13 am

Oh goodness this was SUCH a hard one to judge! There were so many amazing things about everyone’s entry!

I loved exitium’s logic behind her personality and Goodrage’s setting so much!!!

The winner of this comp is northie! I LOVED the concept you came up with and the idea that she saw people above her in rank as something she would eventually evolve to at some point in her life and career really resonated with me! I liked that you could see that little bit of ambition despite humility in her personality you could see seeping through! Enjoy Xylia!!! C: Bee-a-trice from the kalons server also offered to grow her for you if you wish and your gifting form is posted here!
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Devil’s Food Kit Readoption Comp! — WINNER POSTED

Postby honee bee » Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:50 pm

Hey!!! I’m bee-a-trice on the Kalon server and like captain dude said I’d offer to grow this kit for free if you’d like <3
You can dm me on discord or message me here, though I’ll reply faster on discord!
ImageImage
call me bee.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

she/they | mostly inactive on here

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
deviantart | toyhou.se
honee bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes