Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Snabes - Summer Event! [CLOSED] by awadeen

Based on Click to view
Artist awadeen [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Snabes - Summer Event! [CLOSED]

Postby awadeen » Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:38 pm

Norriun wrote:Hey friends! WOO! It's summer! Sure is hot, yeah? Well, I've come to cheer you up with some Event traits! I have been given special permission from awa to make some AWESOME traits for you all! Though... You might have to get them from my friends, it seems I'm out already. There's a couple of booths out, though! Wanna check them out? They might have some to give you, along with other cool prizes!

Beach Ball wrote:Beach Ball is a trait that allows your snabe to have an inflatable part of the body, like a shell or arm. It can only be applied to one body part at a time. They can be stacked to make more parts inflatable, too! They have to be a shiny rubbery material and can be any color. they also have to have that blow-up part, too!

=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=
fishbowl wrote:Fishbowl is a trait that allows your Snabe to have a glass part of the body with a liquid & sea creatures inside. It can only be applied to one body part at a time. They can be stacked to make more parts a fishbowl, too! They have to be a glassy texture with some kind of liquid and optional sea creatures inside. The glass cannot be cracked.

Norriun wrote:Aren't these things cool or what?? I spent lots of time on them ,and I can't wait to see your Snabes with them! They are gonna look FABULOUS! Go check out my friend's booths to earn some cool items and traits! See ya there, friend.

Norriun wrote:Seems like a booth or two is open! Go check em out!
awadeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me