SHF: #26 by Glowingsaltshaker

Based on Click to view
Artist Glowingsaltshaker [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

SHF: #26

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:53 pm

It's been a pretty long time since I've posted anything on here. I'm pretty active as far as just lurking but I've been super tired and my motivation for my species is pretty dead. I don't want to be selfish, but I don't think I will be selling or giving away any of them. They don't deserve to die out as well, but they still mean a lot to me so I'll definitely still be hanging on to them for the time being in case anybody was wondering. I'm trying to work that motivation back but oekaki is hard and takes a lot of my energy. Slowly I'm becoming a little more active. I log on to the site every day to check my messages and look at adopts, so I'm here if anybody needs anything! Feel free to message me if you want to catch up! Anyways, I'll stop rambling. I haven't designed a horse in ages so I thought this would be fun, since SHF was one of my very first equine species, and I remember how exciting it was to manage them! For this girly, I'll just do an ota!

Hopefully you can expect more adopts from me soon, but no promises.

Feel free to offer art, currency, ocs, tokens, whatever, I'll look at anything, its pretty flexible! Please don't fill out the form until I've accepted your offer!

Username:
Name:
Show name:
Customizations (halter, saddle + pad colours): (leave blank if none)
Prompt:
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me