Drawing sessions 4
49 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by bug

by bug

by bug

RIDE FIXIN' !!

Postby bug » Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:26 pm

the place was buzzing, it was your time to strike. you'd make your way over to the area the flat rides where set up and attempt to seem inconspicuous. you'd manage to slip in behind the booths undetected this time. no one seemed to be bothered enough to ask who you were, walking past as if you weren't even there. scanning around you spot a lot of puzzled and worried faces... strange. you'd go to walk up to a group of chicoons but before you could even think of a question to ask they'd scatter to seemingly look for things. this wasn't as interesting as you thought it'd be. turning around you'd nearly walk right into a dark blue chicoon.
"ah ! there you are. you're the maintenance worker we called right?" before you'd even be able to say no you were whisked away. looks like you're stuck fixing rides this week.

Last edited by bug on Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
RED, RED MOON. ███████████████████████████████

KEEP ON RISING
📞; bug/mech he/it
.xxxwrmz / song ﹒☎️
.xxxth @ venuella !
THE SUNSET SOON

█████████
█████████

▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██

▌████████ INDEED WILL BLEED IN MY HORIZON. ..
bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RIDE FIXIN' - current day !!

Postby bug » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:12 am

Image currently ??? | previous prompts
submission/'eon' | ripsaw | sink

no one is here...

so... you leave.

Code: Select all
[list][b][color=#8F1700]day fourteen ![/color][/b][/list]
[size=95][b]username + id[/b]:
[b]i've decided to...[/b]
[list]answer prompt here[/list][/size]

PLEASE write your prompt where it says 'answer prompt here'.
do not edit out the size or lists.
you WILL be skipped if this happens past day one.
your form should look akin to this, thank you.

- - - - - -

item trade-ins

the stranger seemed to of left as quickly as he appeared...

hello! welcome to a new section of this booth, item trade-ins! how does it work? you trade in you items to get them rerolled! all you need to do is state the item you are rerolling and link where you got it!

you can only reroll items from this booth, and have a set maximum of 10 rerolls per day. please do not post this form separate from your booth prompt, if you do you will be skipped. when rerolling, you have the chance to get the same item in return. you will be unable to win 'a friend' item, but you may win a myo! to make if fair, you cannot reroll a rerolled item.
to make sure no one attempts to use a item they have traded in, i will be noting that an item has ben rerolled on previous booth rolls. this is another reason why i need a link to where you got the item!

Code: Select all
[list][b][color=#312471]i've got some items to trade-in ![/color][/b][/list]
[size=95][b]username + id[/b]:
[b]i'm trading in...[/b]
[list][url=link]item name[/url][/list][/size]

- - - - - -

so... how does this booth work?
most important parts are bolded <3

this booth does not close at rollover. it, instead, closes at 8pm-9pm bst [7pm-8pm cs time]
post late? your form will be voided, please check when you are posting.

prompts?
every day you will get a short snipped and an open ended prompt, feel free to write whatever you wish for this as long as it's relevant!
the most basic prompt answer you can write is one sentence. that's all! something along the lines of "i go to look for resources". however, every 100 words you write you'll get on extra item roll! there is also no maximum to this as long as the prompt is related to the booth. you could help fix the ride or maybe you have no interest in helping and sneak off to do fun things? you accidently trip a wire and start a fire? whatever you want to write in response is fine by me.

results?
results will be rolled and posted within the 8-9pm closing. each day's results will be linked underneath this info bit! all items have an equal chance of dropping. however, for three days before the event ends you will have the chance to reroll unwanted items. more info on this will be dropped near to the time. for now? don't worry about it.

if you happen to find 'a friend' item, you will be able to choose a chicoon from the daily batch! however, you could save this item for a later batch. if you save this item, the people who win a chicoon for the current day will be allowed to pick before you. if you do not use this item before the booth ends, you will not get a replacement item. unclaimed chicoons at the end of the booth will be sold or if i like them i'll keep them for myself >:3

if you have any more questions feel free to ping me with it in #other-questions in the chicoons discord !!

- - - - - -

results log

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

xxx
xxx
xxx

xxx
xxx
xxx

xxx
xxx
xxx

xxx
Last edited by bug on Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:48 am, edited 22 times in total.

KEEP ON RISING
📞; bug/mech he/it
.xxxwrmz / song ﹒☎️
.xxxth @ venuella !
THE SUNSET SOON

█████████
█████████

▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██

bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RIDE FIXIN' - items !!

Postby bug » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:13 am

booth rewards

discarded plushie | adds [e] plush
a very well loved plushie left out on the floor. you could go around and check if it belongs to anyone or you could take it for yourself... you decide on the latter.

shattered light | adds [uc] particles/sparkles
ouch! that hurt. looking around, a lot of these seem to be scattered around...
concerning! maybe someone should clean that up.

spare light | adds [uc] glowing spots or patches + [r] powers/magic/abilities [ability to turn glow on/off]
you move around some boxes to find a unopened box of lights! these may come in handy.

copper wiring | adds [r] hair OR [r] mane
you look around the area ripsaw told you to check and find some wiring. you go to grab th- ow! those wires are live.

screwdriver | adds [c] claws
considering the fact that quite a few chicoons here have claws these seem pretty pointless, unless you are afraid to get your hands dirty.

screws | adds [c] horns
looks like someone knocked a box of these on the floor. they are very hard to see in-between the blades of grass, you keep accidently stepping on them. ow.

caution tape | adds [uc] tail edit
you are unsure as to why this is even here. no one has used it, the pack hasn't been opened. you decide to take it just in case of a very unlikely scenario.

broken phone | adds either [uc] double fire colour, [r] 3+ flame colours or allows you to change your chicoons flame colour.
you hear a buzzing sound and look down to see a shattered phone lying on the ground. the screen is completely dead but it seems to be putting out a call that will never be answered. unfortunate.

toolbox | adds any of the following [c] traits: tongue edits, "fang" edits, teeth edits, mouth shape
this is probably the most useful thing you've found all day.

broken metal rods | adds [uc] small patches of fire
... lets hope they weren't holding up anything important. maybe you should move away from this area.

lost sunglasses | adds [uc] heterochromia or [uc] sclera colour
the bright pink catches your eye, but it's nothing interesting. you place them to the side so no one steps on them.

wet floor sign | adds [uc] flame halo
you miss the fact the sign is right in front of you and slip on a puddle. you hear a giggle behind you, you turn to see submission stood there. he helps you back up. very professional looking, aren't you?

discarded sweets | adds [uc] minor wing edits or [uc] minor nose edits
you have no idea how long they have been there. you pick up one and drop it after feeling that it's sticky. you should probably go wash your hands after touching that.

litter | adds [r] major nose edits
you watch someone drop litter, steps away from a bin. you rather passively aggressively pick it up and drop it in a bin. it's really not that hard to walk to a bin, is it?

rusted metal | adds [r] other than feathered wings
old metal bend into a wing-like shape, looking around it seems as if some had been messing around here. you take one piece and leave.

a friend! | allows you to pick a chicoon from under this booth*
you turn to see a chicoon approaching you, they offer you help! you'd accept without hesitation, you have zero ideas what you are doing. they are probably aware of that.

* notes for this item are under the rewards section, please read this! it has important information.

KEEP ON RISING
📞; bug/mech he/it
.xxxwrmz / song ﹒☎️
.xxxth @ venuella !
THE SUNSET SOON

█████████
█████████

▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██

bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RIDE FIXIN' !!

Postby Myskx » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:33 pm

day one !
username + id: Myskx 875503
i've decided to... At first, Blueberry was shocked at what had just happened. Did he look like a repair chicoon? With his smaller, skinny build, he'd never even considered that he'd be mistaken for a construction worker. After a few moment, he shook his head and then gazed at the two chicoons with a determined smile. " I'll do my best to fix your ride! " He honked, his tail swaying back and forth behind him. " Just leave it to me! " Blueberry, in reality, had no idea what he was doing, nor what he was going to do. He just hated saying no to hopeful faces.

When Blueberry entered the area of the ride, he immediately noticed something a bit odd. He noticed a small trail of crumbs along the ground. They looked to be from cake? Possibly a donut? " Ah, funnel cake! " Blueberry exclaimed after he inspected the crumbs. Obviously, he followed the little trail, which led him to an electrical station, where all of the plugs were unplugged! Blueberry gasped, and as he scrambled to plug everything back in, he pondered the possibility of this ride being sabatoged by some funnel-eating creature.
    answer prompt here
Myskx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:40 pm

day one !
username + id: LittleMaple+967464
i've decided to...
    Zone decides it would be an excellent idea to just... electrify the ride. However, xey dont think it through and end up electrifird xemself! I'd recommend not touching xem for a bit...
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────
    lower the bar cus'
    i'm choking on stardust
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheLegendaryGasp » Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:02 am

day one !
username + id: TheLegendaryGasp 1026836
i've decided to... Work some Basic maintenance and try to slowly figure out the problem..
    answer prompt here

| Hershey was puzzled by all the sudden pulling and conversation- he was able to listen well though through the startle and nod in response to being told to fix the ride. | "I'll do my best-!.." | Hershey softly exclaimed as he walked over to the ride he'd be oh so curious about. He'd ponder what to possibly do first! Fortunately His gaze fell onto an open door at the back of the ride- taking advantage of the toolbox he was told about, he grabbed some things he assumed would be useful and slowly headed inside. It was hard to fit his giant tail in the small door but he successfully made it in and looked at the sparking wires. | "Ok Hershey- just try?.." | he reassured himself as he got to work replacing old wires with new ones, replacing rusty gears with clean ones, and things like that. Things seemed to be going well and moving fine! He hadn't gotten hurt yet either which was a blessing. During his last touches of work for the day though he noticed a spilled drink in the far dark corner of the internal ride- | "this ride hasn't been used yet, who did this? Everyone should know not to bring drinks near electric wires.. was this intentional?" | Hershey pondered on it but called it a day and left the ride, heading home for the day. |
Hello there!! Call me gasp.
Just your average character lover and fun artist! I'm very friendly and welcoming so feel free to chat with me here or on TH!
(TheLegendaryGasp)

Check out my CS art shop ^^! Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4962934
TheLegendaryGasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BunnyBeam » Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:23 am

day one !
username + id: BunnyBeam + 832349
i've decided to...
    Pablo is by no means a mechanic, but there is something about the tone of the chicoon who is expecting that Pablo will fix the ride. "E-eh, sure. I guess I will take a look at the ride. Can't be more difficult than fixing a lightbulb that exploded, right? Oh ehm, that's a story for another time," Pablo says with an uncomfortable smile. Should he really try to fix this? It was a misunderstanding, maybe if he just says that, he can go and enjoy some other rides? Pablo looks at the chicoon standing in front of him. He can't possibly say no. And thus Pablo decides to help. He walks over to the tools, grabs them and starts looking at the pendulum ride. What could possibly be wrong? Is it the control panel? Is it a problem with the ride itself? Pablo seems to get more and more questions the longer he stands there. "So ehm, I am gonna take a look at the control panel first, to see if the problem may be in there, maybe a bug in the program or eh a faulty switch?" Pablo says with a puzzled look on his face, he is not sure of his capabilities, but he will try something. Thus Pablo gets to the control panel first and tries to see if it is working by trying to urn it on, maybe something happens?
Bunny - adult - 24/7 tired - art
ToyHouse

BunnyBeam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leloiod » Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:56 am

day one !
username + id: Leloiod 990219
i've decided to...
    Heron seems shocked they were even asked to try fixing anything, let alone a whole ride ! They nervously nod even though they just know they are definitely going to mess it up somehow and manage to leave the ride worse than it already is. They barely even register that the chicoon said where the tools were over their own breathing, they glance around quickly and panicky before recalling what Fauna had taught him. They put their paw on their chest and take deep breaths, effectively calming down. With a sigh, they recall the chicoon pointing to a metal shack that- oof that thing stands out. They put one foot in front of the other, which may seem easy but everything seems wrong and like everyone is looking at Heron, he just knows he's somehow going to mess another thing up and everyone will laugh and- okay Heron calm down it's not that scary. He takes a few more deep breathes and makes it inside, he seems intimidated just by the sheer number of tools inside the decidedly small shack. With the goal of getting out of the heap of metal the place practically is, they grab the first toolbox they see that looks like it has everything he needs in it, he does not want to have to come back in here. They run out with the box of tools in hand and head to the ride, nervous at first, thinking they will totally mess it up like they always mess everything up always. But eventually, they get the hang of things and gain a bit of confidence, thinking, hey maybe this isn't so hard. With a small smile, they close the power box of the ride after managing to fix such ride. Maybe they won't mess everything up after all.
    I'm just a canary in a coal mine.
Leloiod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clementine Cloud » Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:33 am

day one !
username + id: Clementine Cloud + 476020
i've decided to...
    Sugar is at a loss for words as the blue chicoon leaves her to this task. She looks up, almost getting dizzy at the large pendulum ride. How is she supposed to fix this? She's no mechanic! She's mended a few things around the house sure, a leaky faucet, a squeaky door, that one shower drain that was clogged with feathers. shudders But a giant mechanical ride?!? Certainly whatever is wrong with it would take a professional to fix... right? Any fix Sugar would come up with couldn't be safe! Sure, they could test it, but as the chicoon said before they had tested it earlier and it was fine and now suddenly it's not! How was she supposed to know it would be safe for use even if she DID get it working again? Is there a fairgrounds inspector? Some chicoon with a clipboard and hardhat or something who could give a thumbs up or thumbs down? Anyone?

Sugar looked around, but alas she was alone. She did peer up toward the front of ride where she saw a few groups of chicoons come, see the sign saying "out of order" and frown before leaving. Now she felt guilty, she can't just let them all down! The pendulum ride is such a classic fairground ride... Sugar paced back and forth, not saying a word but clearly fighting a battle within her mind of what the right thing to do was. She almost didn't notice her companion, Mulberry, chirping at her. "No no Mulberry, I don't have time to play. I have to figure this out, there must be some manual or information guide here right? Maybe it's with the tools!" Sugar started rummaging through the bag of tools, hoping to find something that would help. Mulberry facepalmed and threw a piece of popcorn at her friend. "Mulberry! What on earth- oh."

Sugar walked over to a box labeled simply "Pendulum Power" where you could see a comically large plug removed from it's outlet, replaced with a small white box and a colorful thin cord leading out through some bushes back into the main area of the faire. "You've got to be kidding me." Sugar unplugged the small white box and followed the cord to where she saw a teenage chicoon sitting on the ground eating popcorn and using a phone. Sugar threw the charging box at the back of the chicoon's head BONK "Don't unplug the rides!"
    (408)
Clementine Cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaSnake » Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:09 am

day one !
username + id: BananaSnake + 1079492
i've decided to... figure out what the tools are
    Walking over to the tools, I try to figure out what they are. If I’m going to help out, I’ll need to know what I’m working with! I don’t expect to get much done, but it’s worth a try!
Undertale quote incoming!
"take care of yourself, kid,
'cause someone really cares about you."
Sans, am I right?
BananaSnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me