Plate Dragon 100A - OPEN by InuImori

Based on Click to view
Artist InuImori [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Plate Dragon 100A - OPEN

Postby InuImori » Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:27 pm

A Plate Dragon is a subspecies of dragon! They have "Plates" on the side of their cheeks and on their butts! They also have scales around their bodies such as on their faces, legs, and tail! Another unique feature are the "spikes" on the end of their tails and horns that can range in many different shapes and sizes that are used for protection and battle. They usually live in jungles or forests but can be found anywhere. They are extremely venomous, and can projectile their venom when in danger! They use this tactic when feeling threatened or scared so as long as you have good intentions they wont hurt you! They are feisty but you'll be lucky to have one as your friend if it gives you its trust!

Traits:
[nr] Custom Lined
[nr] Size (Huge)
[c] Ear Edit
[c] Fang/Mouth Edit
[c] Tail Spike Edit
[c] Horn Edit
[c] Claws
[c] Colored Sclera
[c] Heterochromia
[c] Body Spikes
[uc] Tail Edit
[uc] Fur Edits
[uc] No Tail Spike
[uc] Fewer Scales
[r] Multiple Horns
[r] Shaped Scales (All)
[r] Shaped Plates (All)
[r] Bigger/Longer Mane
[m] Bigger Wings
[m] Patches of Fire
[m] Extra Eyes
[m] Exposed Bone

Rarity:
Mutated

This will be an impress me contest!
no limits as to what you can or cant add! lore, art, literature, animation, anything!

Tell me how this PD ended up looking like that! how did they end up with their exposed bones and fire?

will end in a week!
7/14-7/21
InuImori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plate Dragon 100A - OPEN

Postby Bass » Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:05 am

MAAAARK THIS DESIGN IS SO COOL
Last edited by Wheatley on Wed Apr 19, 2011 11:54 am, edited 99999 times in total.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size]
    π•™π• π•Ÿπ•–π•ͺ π•š'π•ž 𝕀π•₯π•šπ•π• 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖

Β°β€’β˜† β–’β–’β–’β–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β—„ β–³ β–Ί β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–’β–’β–’ β˜†β€’Β°

⇠【 π™ΉπšŠπš–πš’πšŽ β‘… π™³πš›πšŠπšπš˜πš— β‘… π™°πšπšžπš•πš 】⇒
    BLACK LIVES MATTER.

γ€Š neopets ⍙ characters ⍙ flight rising 》

Β°β€’β˜† β–’β–’β–’β–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β—„ β–³ β–Ί β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–’β–’β–’ β˜†β€’Β°
    π•₯π•’π•œπ•– 𝕒 π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•– π• π•Ÿ m𝕖

please don't use the above art as it is mine only to use. all icons (c) caffeinecat@FA
    Bass

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Ottercola » Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:24 pm

ImageUsername + ID: Ottercola [111526] Image Name: Diablo Image Gender: Agender/NoneImage

ImageSTORYImage

Diablo, once known as Sunny due to his cheery disposition and golden fur, became Diablo through a series of events. Sunny always had poor health, despite this he did his best to keep up his act and smiles. Inside though he slowly became bitter and reclusive, watching from the windows of his house as the other dragons went on with their lives slowly forgetting about the friend they once knew. Sunny spent his days combing books and tomes to heal himself, slowly delving into the occult as his sickness worsened and he grew more desperate. One day he heard a pair of dragon pips talking about an urban legend. A "game" where you met the devil and if you beat his games and riddles you were granted one wish. One single wish that could change a dragon's entire life. Sunny looked further into this immediately. He knew exactly what he'd wish for. And he'd reclaim his life and make everyone remember him once more. Now games come with rules and learn every one to beat the devil he must. Step one: On a New moon when the night is darkest save for the stars watching, walk into the closest forest you can find. Any forest would do it is only the entry point. In this step you must walk until you find a fork in the road. Only one of these roads will lead you to the devil. They will look identical. Step Two: Upon reaching the fork you must carve a symbol into a tree in between the dividing roads. If you do it right you will notice the forest go quiet. Not even a cricket to chirp. It will take you a moment to notice this and the world with start to appear grey. Close your eyes and count to 10. Open them and look at the symbol you've scribed into the tree. It will now point to which road you should take. Step Three: Once you head down the road things will appear darker. Do not look at the shadows and eyes you see between the branches of the trees. They will whisper and call to you. Ignore them. Step Four: After some time you will come to a river. A hooded figure, " The Ferryman " will be waiting for you. He will not say a word but will motion you to enter his small boat. Bow your head and thank him for the ride. Step Five: The Ferryman will take you to the Devil. He is far into the darkest parts of the forest only reachable by the small boat you now sit in. On your trip you may ask The Ferryman any questions as long as it is yes or no. You may ask about what you may encounter and what the Devil will challenge you to.He will nod for yes and remain static for no. Try to use this time carefully. Step Six: You will eventually reach a rotting dock deep in the heart of the woods. Its hard to see here but remember to thank The Ferryman for the ride once more. He will gesture in the direction you need to blindly follow. Step Seven: The road looks longer than you've walked before but you will find your trip both shorter and longer than you think. You have reached the Devil. Step Eight: He will be sitting in the carved out stump of a dead tree. He will greet you with a smile. A smile that is not kind but knowing. Introduce yourself and tell him you have come to play his game. There are three games you will play. You must win two to get your wish. If you do not win two, pray the darkness and its master are swift. Step Nine: These games will not be easy. They will test your minds endurance, make you question your reality, and ask you things you may not know about yourself.

Sunny played the games. Sunny was not deterred. Sunny won. "What do you wish for, child?" The Devil asked with a grimace for loosing but will honour his agreement. "I want to be immortal." Sunny said without hesitation. No more sickness. No more loss. Everyone will see him once more. The Devil smiled at this. "If you so wish." He had a large smile on his face. One Sunny didn't like. One that said Sunny chose wrong. He remembered too late the rules were to be as specific as possible. The Devil will bend your wish. A black cloud of smoke formed around him, fiery coals burning under his paws. Sunny tried to scream but nothing answered his begging for sound. The fire whipped around him melting is fur and skin into bone. The fire wrapping an embrace around him. He coughed as the smoke settled and he saw the Devil once more. "You're is wish granted." It chuckled. He presented a mirror to the dragon. Sunny was now bones and fire lapped what fur remained. "What did you do to me?" The Devil lowered the mirror and grew close to Sunny whispering in his ear. " Demons never die." With that he vanished, leaving Sunny alone in the dark woods, dropping to his knees and fainting. He woke up the next morning, suns streaming into his eyes. He was outside the woods he originally entered. He was different now. He was new. He was in between dead and alive. But he got his wish. As his life continued on, he changed his name, grew even more distant from society, and delved further into the occult. He tried playing the game again and again but he could never find the Devil again to wish it away.

Diablo was now who he was.

ImageImageImage
    Image Credit: [X][X][X][X]
    β–ͺβ–ͺ
    β–Œ
    β–Œ

β–Œ
    β–Œ

β–Œ
    β–Œ

β–Œ
    β–Œ

β–Œ
    β–Œ

β–Œ
    β–Œ

β–Œ
    β–Œ

β–ͺβ–ͺ

[Lottie|Pepper|Pup]
    [ just a funny dog ]
    [CS Toyhouse]
    I'm a Chicoon Artist!

β–ͺβ–ͺ
    β–Œ
    β–Œ

β–Œ
    β–Œ

β–Œ
    β–Œ

β–Œ
    β–Œ

β–Œ
    β–Œ

β–Œ
    β–Œ

β–Œ
    β–Œ

β–ͺβ–ͺ

ImageImage

Ottercola

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby cheetahss » Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:10 pm

"The sacrifice of our ancestor was one made into legend," the Elder spoke, raising a finger to the sky. "Look above us, and you will see him. The drake who gave his humanity to save us." she continues, her gaze spanning across the whelplings that sat at her feet as she spoke. One whelpling spoke up, his gaze shifting from the ancient, mindless wyrm to the Elder in front of him.

"But- wasn't that act forbidden?" he spoke, eyeing the Elder.

"Yes, it was. It still is. It is forbidden because of what it does to you. To become an immortal being is to lose oneself. To give up your humanity. But they are beings blessed with eternal life." the Elder spoke, smiling down at the young whelp.

"So... why does Arcturus look like that?" the boy asked, his eyes wide. You could tell he was simply teeming with questions.
    Last edited by cheetahss on Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
    cheetahss

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby BananaSnake » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:21 pm

Username + ID: BananaSnake + 1079492
    PD Name: Ashes (the Destroyer)
    PD Gender: Male
    Entry: Below

For almost as long as he could remember, their minds had been locked in combat, grappling for the control of their shattered body. Every single day, it continued. Sometimes he won, but more often than not he lost.

Ashes wished that he could have tried harder, every single day, but the other occupant of his body was stronger. A lich, or at least a part of the lich’s spirit. Something that Ashes had nicknamed β€˜Chaos’. Chaos never told Ashes anything, even though Ashes asked it every day during their struggles about a name, a past, and a reason.

Ashes thought back to when this had all started. Something he did quite frequently.

It had been a time of peace. Not for the world, surely, but for Ashes’ little town. The town he grew up in. The one he still called home, to this day. A town he knew he’d never return to, as long as Chaos occupied his mind and body.

Ashes had been strong. From a young age, he was able to solve problems concerning his parents and friends, using his strength to lift them up, clear spaces for new houses, and construct small buildings. But Ashes had desired something else. The power to help others, far away from him. He had foolishly decided, on this day in his memory, to venture out into the world.

As he left everything he knew behind, Ashes felt braver and braver. He felt as if he could do anything! So when he heard that there was a young lich nearby, he got cocky. Thinking that he could defeat it, Ashes ran to its lair.

When he arrived, it was asleep. He quickly looked around for a gemstone, for those that he had spoken to told of a crystal full of fire, the lich’s power source. When Ashes found it, he began to attempt to crush it. However, the lich felt this and woke up.

It was even bigger than the stories said, and this one was quite young. Ashes tried even harder to break the gem, but felt it being sucked into his paws. The lich disappeared, and for a brief moment Ashes thought he had done it. But then the lower half of his body began to change.

His back half became bone, and fire erupted fall around him. Ashes felt dizzy. He fainted, a cold laugh ringing in his ears.

When he awoke, it was to find that he was no longer the only one in his body.

Ashes sighed, feeling the lich attempt to take over the body completely again. He started to begin their daily dance, fighting for the control of his own body.

He had heard that some recognised him, and began calling him something new. They had given him a title. One that Chaos seemed to take pride in.

β€˜Ashes the Destroyer’.
    Undertale quote incoming!
    "take care of yourself, kid,
    'cause someone really cares about you."
    Sans, am I right?
    BananaSnake

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:50 am

un + uid: kijauni + 107596
    Prompt: sorry for scribbling, he is my fav and life stripped me from entering properly so have a rundown of my idea

When Life gives you Lemon, make Tequila.
    He laughed while itching his exposed Femur.
    Gosh, why does it still felt like he had skin. And why could this none existing skin itch.
    He itched again.
    "Arghs, I wish I would have never tried to be a hero!"
    Sure, it was worth it to save that child from the fire.
    But was it worth it to lose his bottom half, to be permanent lit up by fire?
    Debatable. He itched again.
    Especially since the fire had not been that bad to start with. Losing his skin, fur and everything was just a small misstep from him. Small in width with heavy, big consequences tho. And especially since he was the one who had started the fire.
    He itched again. The itchiness didn't stop.
    Had God or the Devil punished him? Maybe! Would he ever know? Also debatable! He didn't believe in such things.
    His Claw scratched over the Bone. Itchy.
    "Why is that itchiness not stopping?" he yelped, finally losing his temper!
    He looked down and....
    was there a tiny bit of fur and skin regrowing?!?

β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†
    β—†
    β—†
    β—†
    β—†
    β—†
    β—†
    She/Her β—† Member since 2010 β—† IRL Busy
    Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
    Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
    Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
    Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FR ➸ PfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade Thread β—† Collection Thread β—† Offsite Thread β—† Β©
    β—†
    β—†
    β—†
    β—†
    β—†
    β—†

β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†β—†
    kijauni

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby InuImori » Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:22 am

Ottercola wrote:

ImageUsername + ID: Ottercola [111526] Image Name: Diablo Image Gender: Agender/NoneImage

ImageSTORYImage

Diablo, once known as Sunny due to his cheery disposition and golden fur, became Diablo through a series of events. Sunny always had poor health, despite this he did his best to keep up his act and smiles. Inside though he slowly became bitter and reclusive, watching from the windows of his house as the other dragons went on with their lives slowly forgetting about the friend they once knew. Sunny spent his days combing books and tomes to heal himself, slowly delving into the occult as his sickness worsened and he grew more desperate. One day he heard a pair of dragon pips talking about an urban legend. A "game" where you met the devil and if you beat his games and riddles you were granted one wish. One single wish that could change a dragon's entire life. Sunny looked further into this immediately. He knew exactly what he'd wish for. And he'd reclaim his life and make everyone remember him once more. Now games come with rules and learn every one to beat the devil he must. Step one: On a New moon when the night is darkest save for the stars watching, walk into the closest forest you can find. Any forest would do it is only the entry point. In this step you must walk until you find a fork in the road. Only one of these roads will lead you to the devil. They will look identical. Step Two: Upon reaching the fork you must carve a symbol into a tree in between the dividing roads. If you do it right you will notice the forest go quiet. Not even a cricket to chirp. It will take you a moment to notice this and the world with start to appear grey. Close your eyes and count to 10. Open them and look at the symbol you've scribed into the tree. It will now point to which road you should take. Step Three: Once you head down the road things will appear darker. Do not look at the shadows and eyes you see between the branches of the trees. They will whisper and call to you. Ignore them. Step Four: After some time you will come to a river. A hooded figure, " The Ferryman " will be waiting for you. He will not say a word but will motion you to enter his small boat. Bow your head and thank him for the ride. Step Five: The Ferryman will take you to the Devil. He is far into the darkest parts of the forest only reachable by the small boat you now sit in. On your trip you may ask The Ferryman any questions as long as it is yes or no. You may ask about what you may encounter and what the Devil will challenge you to.He will nod for yes and remain static for no. Try to use this time carefully. Step Six: You will eventually reach a rotting dock deep in the heart of the woods. Its hard to see here but remember to thank The Ferryman for the ride once more. He will gesture in the direction you need to blindly follow. Step Seven: The road looks longer than you've walked before but you will find your trip both shorter and longer than you think. You have reached the Devil. Step Eight: He will be sitting in the carved out stump of a dead tree. He will greet you with a smile. A smile that is not kind but knowing. Introduce yourself and tell him you have come to play his game. There are three games you will play. You must win two to get your wish. If you do not win two, pray the darkness and its master are swift. Step Nine: These games will not be easy. They will test your minds endurance, make you question your reality, and ask you things you may not know about yourself.

Sunny played the games. Sunny was not deterred. Sunny won. "What do you wish for, child?" The Devil asked with a grimace for loosing but will honour his agreement. "I want to be immortal." Sunny said without hesitation. No more sickness. No more loss. Everyone will see him once more. The Devil smiled at this. "If you so wish." He had a large smile on his face. One Sunny didn't like. One that said Sunny chose wrong. He remembered too late the rules were to be as specific as possible. The Devil will bend your wish. A black cloud of smoke formed around him, fiery coals burning under his paws. Sunny tried to scream but nothing answered his begging for sound. The fire whipped around him melting is fur and skin into bone. The fire wrapping an embrace around him. He coughed as the smoke settled and he saw the Devil once more. "You're is wish granted." It chuckled. He presented a mirror to the dragon. Sunny was now bones and fire lapped what fur remained. "What did you do to me?" The Devil lowered the mirror and grew close to Sunny whispering in his ear. " Demons never die." With that he vanished, leaving Sunny alone in the dark woods, dropping to his knees and fainting. He woke up the next morning, suns streaming into his eyes. He was outside the woods he originally entered. He was different now. He was new. He was in between dead and alive. But he got his wish. As his life continued on, he changed his name, grew even more distant from society, and delved further into the occult. He tried playing the game again and again but he could never find the Devil again to wish it away.

Diablo was now who he was.

ImageImageImage
    Image Credit: [X][X][X][X]

Congratulations! i had a hard time choosing between two stories but this is the one i ended up choosing! so hope you enjoy Diablo
    Thank you so much to everyone who entered! Everyone who did enter this adopt will receive a x1 Mutated Trait!
    Image Image

✧ She/Her ✧ They/Them ✧
    ✧ Leo ✧ Taken ✧ Adult ✧ Heterosexual ✧
    Image InuImori Image InuImori Image InuImori
    ✧Commissions ✧OC Sale ✧YCH Shop ✧c$ Art✧

InuImori

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups