Artist cyrevan [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
30 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by cyrevan

Kalon #2137 - Werewolf

Postby cyrevan » Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:24 pm

edits wrote:[nr] sclera color, weight (skinny)
[s] hair, shine, teeth, claws
[c] fur, tail, backmane
[uc] ears, tongue, pupil (none)

Please see the cover page for instructions on how to enter this kal! Feel free to mark on either post!

This ends on CS rollover from the 17th to the 18th!

Code: Select all
    username + id:
    kalon name:
    partner link: (delete if N/A)
    prompt:
    extra:
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #2137 - Werewolf

Postby gloomurai » Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:27 pm

MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

savannah any pronouns
gloomurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:28 pm

username + id: Sobble | 918599
kalon name: Ticus
partner link: Kolyakun
prompt:

Atticus,

I write seeking your counsel. You are a wealth of knowledge from which I have always drawn, and it is in mind of this I write to you.
I’ve remained in the kingdom’s center, the hub of its revival, following our departure. My skills as a former combat medic unneeded… until events of late. Vast, yawning burrows down into the ground have appeared, and with it an invasive malaise, an unease manifesting as horrid scarlet grot.
The chasms have drawn in travelers and researchers alike. Some passersby are pulled in by the whispers of another world underneath the surface, one with a unique air of a challenge unparalleled. Others still flock to the darkness below, enthralled by treasures, ruins, and new life that lie undiscovered. No one could have foreseen the sickness.
After the first ruins enthusiast fell ill, The chasms were quickly roped off, discussions of them curtailed; Relegated to hushed conversation between adventurers. The bravest, most foolhardy, of adventurers continued to push past the barriers, risking themselves for the thrill of a world so few had seen. There was no way to stop them, however much I or any other soul pled with them to stay away.
The otherworld was near saturated with tendrils of malignance, more potent than anywhere on the surface… Even as travelers failed to return to the surface, a handful of the most daring pressed on, back down into the unknown. Those returning soon stayed away, each trip draining more of their strength, though it eventually returned. As long as they came back to the surface, that is.
One dogged researcher continued trekking into the belly of the earth. I tried so desperately to steer him away, to rest and heal, but he refused. He is drained of nearly all vitality now, unable to walk mere steps unsupported. I have administered every remedy I can. Nothing has touched the scarlet tendrils that snaked into his body. I cannot sit idly while this young man withers. His fragile form rattles me more than any battle, any wound I have encountered, no matter how gruesome.
You are my last line, Atticus. I pray that in your work of the ruins you have encountered something similar. This malaise has bested me, and only you could unravel the history of such a voracious disease. I place my hope in you, old friend.

Awaiting your return,
Ticus.
[399 words]
Last edited by sobble on Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:28 pm

HUGE mark <3

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon #2137 - Werewolf

Postby gojo » Sun Jul 09, 2023 3:06 pm

mark!!!!
gojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raiden » Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:17 am

username + id: raiden 739226
    kalon name: Remus
    extra:
    prompt: [344 words]
    To whomever may see my plight;

I wish that you may have passed me, in this moment. I wish that our fates may have become entwined.

I care not who you are or where you hail from. I care not what you look like or what secrets you possess. I care not the amount of gold you carry in your satchel or why you wander these woods much like me.

Perhaps, you too, retreat to the outskirts of the township when you feel lonely, outcast from your peers. And if that is such the case, traveler, I wish we could have met all the more.

It is unfair, is it not? That some of man are deemed still not man enough to engage in the most natural of us social beings?

And to whose discretion are we cast away? That of the tanner, who maims the flesh of others? That of the miner, who steals the Earth’s most precious veins of Her children? That of the butcher, who does no more than murder day after day?

Never mind if you yourself are any of those things. That is not my point to be made. How lonely may man become, defined so by none other than those of his own clan?

And if you are plagued by the same pestilence as I, this plague of yearning and desire… My friend, know that you are not alone.

We may be cast aside as sickly sheep, extradited from our own herd. Yet may our wools be the warmest, for there is no man to shear us; may our horns be the most jagged, for there is no man to tip us; and may we be the most resilient of our siblings, the rest of whom will be slaughtered as mutton.

Even if you are lost, my friend, know that you are not alone in your journey. For there are more of you, of us, who are just as lost as well.

My friend -– I hope that, in the future, the paths we travel may cross once again.
snake/wolf. he/they/she.
trades. kalons. nishinekos.
pfp: kaiyodo revoltech
i'm your number one fan!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
raiden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:43 am

"I want to draw down the moon..."

⊹ Username: epilogue 759734
⊹ Name: Farkas Wolfgang
⊹ Gender: Male (He/it)
⊹ Partner: vashwood

Farkas to Alukah wrote:My dear, I hope this letter finds you in good health. I wish to see you again on better terms. I despise how we must fight each other to keep up appearances. In another life, you and I live together on a small farm. Isn't that lovely? Of course not as lovely as you! I love writing letters to you but I often find myself at a loss for words. You're just too wonderful. It is a bit funny how we pretend to be enemies. How much longer will we keep this up? I wish I could run away with you. A life without crime and fighting you would be my own personal heaven. I miss you so dearly. I hope we can still meet up for brunch next week! Please let me know if that is not possible. Today, Moonlight (Yes, I named your bat) cuddled up to me. What a sweet thing.
With love, your Farkas

ImageImage

Journal wrote:My name is Farkas Wolfgang. I have acquired this journal and have decided to write in it. I have no one else to confide in except my partner, Alukah. As much as I love him though, I cannot tell him all my secrets. I have hidden my secret identity as a villain for so long. I am Dr. Fenris, the leader of this state's villain society. Only Alukah knows this, and to all who know us, we are enemies. No one knows that I am in love with my archnemesis. I wish to have a quiet life with him. But I am stuck in an endless circle of fighting and crime. When will it end? I have no clue. My everyday identity is not known by anyone except Alukah. Perhaps one day we could run away together and live on the farm of my dreams. I wish to put my villain days behind me.

ImageImage

Extended about wrote: Farkas Wolfgang He / it 37 gay

Personality: Farkas is quiet and reserved. He is a man of few words and dislikes social interaction aside from his partner, Alukah. Alukah is his world and he is loyal to him and him only.

Playlist wrote:Draw Down the Moon - Foxing
I'll Always Be Around - Waterparks
Crop Circles - Odie Leigh
Sweet Memory - ARTHUR
Simulation Swarm - Big Thief
Fantastic - Waterparks
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mnemosyne » Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:26 am

username + id: Mnemosyne & 249050
kalon name: Alistair Nocturne
partner link: 76heart
prompt: see above link
Last edited by Mnemosyne on Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

league of legends trash Image

Syne | she/her | trade with me | kalons | mandy ♥ | snow ♥

icon by Aeryn

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Mnemosyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:16 pm

username + id: chlorophyll. [879924] | name: tenmas aerseno* | gender: male (he/him)

Good morning.

Or, good afternoon, or night, or whenever you find the opportunity to read, but the current fact as I am writing is that the sun has barely poked over the forest and our garrison walls. Though it is quickly becoming bright here, I know that the cover of the grand trees may lend themselves to a different situation at your home... Nevertheless, I would like to inform you that the merchants have finally arrived from that village over the third hill, sometime in the depths of the evening, and it would be in your favor to come quickly before the townsfolk devour everything that they have brought. All the general goods are present; spices, sugar, stationary, ink, and varying wonders of the inner capital.
But what I believe might fascinate you most is the pharmacist with them. They may stock that herb you have been looking for, though I give my apologies that I cannot remember the name of it to ask for you. Something that piqued my own curiosity is that upon seeing them, I got the peculiar sense that they may be of the "same kind" as you. Though, you know my aptitudes for such things; you will have to check yourself. If it is true, it will certainly be a source of fascination.

Yours,
Ten

[The note, folded in half with the writing outside, has something stuck to it to prevent the inside from being seen... gently peeling it away, a second message lies on the other side. It appears far more hastily written, the writing in a messy scrawl clearly done with time in mind]

Apologies. A more urgent major has indeed arrived, but I must be careful not to be seen by my fellow garrisonmen, or worse yet, an officer, giving such warnings to you.

The Hunters have shifted, or rather expanded, their focus to this lowly countryside of ours. I do not know when they will arrive, but it may be soon. Their messenger arrived with the merchants; I eavesdropped on the Captain and him speaking for this detail. He is a man of rather tall stature, clad with a sort of reddish-purple cloak and the emblem of the capital. Be wary if you come in contact, but not so much that it is odd... I dare not imagine what may happen if you catch their attention.

Be safe.

[397 words]

*aerseno, in the local language, means something along the lines of "five memories," or "fifth memory," depending on interpretation. though in the olden days such names were picked from some kind of personal importance, Tenmas is far enough removed from the source that he no longer knows the significance of it. ironic, for a man named after a memory.
(this is of an actual conlang)

overview: though somewhat harsh looking, tenmas is more so a person that is inexpressive instead. introverted and serious about his work, he ends up more unapproachable than his rather carefree coworkers at the garrison. though he may want to interact with others more, he can't bring himself to be closer to them out of some fear of being an inconvenience. alas, being convenient has not helped him very much, as he ends up being one of the few actually working on sunday evenings while the rest are off who-knows-where.
instead, he's ended up close with the young local witch, a cheerful and excitable girl nearly his opposite. he enjoys helping her with her projects and watching what she does - a world that seemed entirely separate from him before. she's successfully dug out of him a somewhat bizarre dry sense of humor and all sorts of jokes that could only be funny if you are tenmas. as the public concern over the witches slowly reaches a different level, he has become more protective and worrying over her, leaving notes when things of concern surface.
(the witch in question)

playlist
1. fuse (liminal) / crywolf
2. envy. / fullkawa honpo
3. hold me just because / madeon
4. darkroom / dios
5. ghost voices / virtual self
6. i wanted to dance in your pulse / picon
7. reunion / harumaki gohan
8. datura [paroxysm] / crywolf
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:36 am

Extended until rollover from the 20th to the 21st!
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups